[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaming christians because Jesus was a jew is divide and conquer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: MbxRc8m.jpg (657 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
MbxRc8m.jpg
657 KB, 1836x3264
Shaming christians because Jesus was a jew is divide and conquer. Yes Jesus was a jew but he was hated by his fellow temple jews and was killed for it.

You morons actually think our society would be better off without semitic religion. Well guess what the atheist countries are the most cucked ones while christian Poland fights back.

And don't start with Paganism. No one will actually believe in Pagan gods. Like it or not we need Christinanity to fight muslims, degeneracy and even jews.
>>
>>74185419
Jesus was an Aryan
>>
>>74185869
Can you read the cover of the book i posted?
>>
>>74185419
The edomite Jews accused Jesus of infidelity and pushed the roman governer to torture and crucify him... The Jews had Jesus set up and had him killed you brainwashed, worthless slave to the Jews. Jesus said their father is the Devil. He wasn't with them, he was against them and feared them as he also said. The Bible says that Whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ, (Messiah) HE is antiChrist, John 2:22. He told us the Jews are Satan's children through Satan's son Cain, John 8:44. The Jewish state of Israel DENIES that Jesus is the messiah, so you are a supporter of antiChrist. If you want to stand with the enemies, then move to Israhell you fucking traitors... If not get your brainwashed and deceived head out of your slave ass. The Jewish Hexagram is the mark of the beast, it's the 666!!! Their so called king is the antiChrist messiah who is alive waiting in the shadows until their plan which is unfolding every year, everyday, and every minute before our eyes. You christian zionist are a blind and stupid heretic on your way to hell.

Jews = Idumeans, Edomites, Canaanites. Edom means Red, like in Rothschild/Red-Shield, the Edom color of bloody revolution, Red Army, Red Terror.

Planned Death of Germany and The German People
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmH7jwI5gVc
>>
Why do both Christians and pagans always bring up the false dichotomy of either practicing Christianity or a furfag pagan religion.

There are other religions, and there is always the option of creating a new one.

As Western Civilization becomes more atheistic, philosophy needs more appreciation to replace feelings based religion with a more rational based religion.
>>
File: 1463035672395.png (203 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1463035672395.png
203 KB, 600x550
>>74186422
Before we create another religion we will be a chaliphate. + no new religion will be taken as seriously as christianity
>>
File: Josephus.jpg (36 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
Josephus.jpg
36 KB, 401x600
>>74185869
Jesus couldn't have been a Rabbi in that time if he was an Aryan. That's the joke. Europeans ancestors had a relationship with God before the Jews conquered Rome, and the Jewish cancer demon spread through their former empire. You're literally cucked by a Jew. Enjoy your cancer not having a relationship with God, but worshipping their demon instead.

>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
>Caesar's Messiah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E
>>
File: batman-bane-for-you.png (30 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
batman-bane-for-you.png
30 KB, 245x250
>>74186285
Jews do seem to be obsessed with the number 6... was hitler a part of them?
What is their final solution?
>>
Religion isn't about which people are best it's about finding truth. It's extremely important that religious freedom is upheld and people stop trying to actively convert people, because that breeds violence.
>>
>>74186727
>Caesar's Messiah
>1:23:10

Can anybody vouch for this documentary? I don't really want to waste 90 minutes of my watching misinformation when I could be cuckposting.
>>
>>74187175
Why don't you watch it, try to debunk it, and gain a few IQ points in the process, instead of guaranteeing that you remain a degenerate pozzed up b-tard nigger?

;^)
>>
>>74187426

Fine. But only because you called me a b-tard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.