[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muh Ayy-Thee-iss-uhm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (221 KB, 779x1206) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 779x1206
>Atheist Neckbeard: "Hey anon! I don't believe there is a god."
Prove it.
>Atheist Neckbeard: "Burden of proof"
*You just activated my trap card*
>Me: "Ok, there have been multiple Eucharistic miracles throughout history where during a Christian/Catholic Mass, something would happen to the Eucharist and it would no longer be a wafer, it would actually become flesh or blood"
>Atheist faggot: "That doesn't count"
What I'm talking about - http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/mir/a3.html
If you don't want to open, I'll have a reply in the thread
>>
Siena, Italy -- August 17, 1730
Consecrated Hosts remain perfectly preserved for over 250 years. Rigorous scientific experiments have not been able to explain this phenomena.

Amsterdam, Holland 1345
Eucharist thrown into fire overnight miraculously is unscathed.

Eucharistic Miracle in Blanot, France Blanot, France -- March 31, 1331
The Eucharist falls out of a woman's mouth onto an altar rail cloth. The priest tries to recover the Host but all that remains is a large spot of blood the same size and dimensions as the wafer.

Bolsena-Orvieta, Italy
Again, a priest has difficulties believing in the Real Presence, and blood begins seeping out of the Host upon consecration. Because of this miracle, Pope Urban IV commissioned the feast of Corpus Christi, which is still celebrated today.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
LIVE ON THREAD! BREATHE! DONT YOU DIE ON ME
>>
That is pretty shitty evidence, Anon. Back in 1730 we did not have cameras, we did not have any way of recording data without a doubt. The only thing we can know for certain is what's happening now. Right now, we do not see these "miracles." The thing is that if those things really happened, they would count, but they most probably didn't.
>>
>>74158539
k
>>
>>74158610
Ok. But there is still evidence of the hosts that have not yet decomposed after hundreds of years
>>
File: Atheist & agnostic.png (20 KB, 419x760) Image search: [Google]
Atheist & agnostic.png
20 KB, 419x760
Might as well get this out of the way instead of making a shitpost thread

>Daily reminder atheists and agnostics are doing the work of the jews
>>
>>74158403
>using evidence from <1345
>expects us to believe it's true just on your word
>expects us to believe it's "truer" than the hundreds of other religions that also claim shit happened
>>
File: image.gif (622 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
622 KB, 500x375
>>74158367
>tfw atheism is a critical theory, Cultural Marxist tool for weakening the Republic
>tfw I participated propagating it in some small way
I feel dirty even calling myself agnostic.
>>
>>74158403
>people claimed magic happened
>that's evidence, r-r-right?
It's not.
>>74158687
Hard-tack. Look it up. Wheat crackers can take centuries to go bad. Biscuits, hard tack, crackers, waifers... it's plenty-well documented. That's why it's what sailors took on ships, and soldiers took to war. Yes: even for hundreds of years, it'll stay perfectly edible, as long as you have a firehose to wash it down with.
>>
>>74158725
there's 7 billion people in this world. someone has to take one for the team and stop shitting out children

i've gotten women pregnant and asked that they get abortions. so i walk the walk jesusfag
>>
>>74158367
>guys, miracles happened! its just that by sheer coincidence they stopped happening when cameras and other recording technology became widely available.
>>
>>74158815

Over population is an issue in shitholes like africa. Western countries need to breed in order to grow economy.

Fucking stupid atheist strawmanning his way out of ignoring the cancer the jews are spreading in the west.
>>
>>74158889
>Europe will start another war & Amerifats will save you as always.

Babby fell for the greedy kikes' lie of constant growth.
>>
>>74158889
Correlation does not equal causation. We are not talking about the actions of atheists as people but rather the validity of their beliefs. Funny how that table does not include the numbers for Muslims, and I'm sure you oppose their rapid reproduction.
>>
>>74158781

Agnosticism is the masterrace though.
>>
>>74158889
what do you care about niggers in africa you nigger lover
>>
>>74159017
He didn't say he did. He said they're poor so should have less kids, while the west is rich and should have more kids.

ALSO, OP BTFO by facts and evidence
>>
>>74159373
let them have 6 GORRILLION kids
>>
>>74159429
Who cares? Anon's argument was that in the developed world, high birth rates are a good thing.
>>
>>74158815
Off yourself
>>
>>74158367
The thing with evidence is it has to proven facts. And with science its even more harsh in that the results have to be reproducible.

That's why you get a lot of 'we are almost certain' with historians, and the reason you never get toilet cleaner saying it kills '100% of bacteria'

Believe it or not its actually quite easy to write down lies, hallucinations, misinterpretations and metaphors.

I'd also like to remind you of that time in the Book of Judges when your all powerful god was defeated by men in chariots in a valley. Just for the hell of it.
>That bit doesn't count
>>
>>74158815
HOLY SHIT JUST READ THIS POST
You are the definition of a cuck. I literally have gotten about 6 girls pregnant and also visit the sprem bank every week. I should probably have about 30 kids with my genes somewhere in the world.
>>
>>74159666
As I get trip 6, wtf
>>
>>74158815
>abortion = good
WEEEEEEEE
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
File: jesus-takes-a-dicking.png (469 KB, 496x611) Image search: [Google]
jesus-takes-a-dicking.png
469 KB, 496x611
>>74159666
fuck you satan. i know you wrote the bible
>>
>>74159915
>abortion
>bad

Come on.
>>
>>74158367
I take it you believe that Aliens have visited the earth then OP? By your standards the evidence is overwhelming.
>>
File: sniper-special-ops.jpg (290 KB, 620x850) Image search: [Google]
sniper-special-ops.jpg
290 KB, 620x850
>>74159777
fuck you jesus

also it's a personal preference. societal failures can't make me have kids.
>>
>>74159771
>Book of Judges when your all powerful god was defeated by men in chariots in a valley.

>Implying that is what it says
>>
>>74159915
>nigger lover

abortion = 360,000 less blacks per year
>>
>>74160268
http://biblehub.com/judges/1-19.htm

Pretty sure its agreed on that that is what it says
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.