[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make a video-game for (white) people before the presidental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (88 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
88 KB, 1440x1080
I want to make a video-game for (white) people before the presidental elections in Austria (possible in 2 days or so) that shows the dangers of multi-culturalism.

Ideas are welcome.
>>
>>74127684
just make a simcity type game with a cigar chomping fat eurocrat making ghettos and slave trading.
you also have to balance out your slave work profits with shady deals like:
> bribing police and the media
> paying for demonstrations
> paying/making deals with oil rich islamists to impose mosques on areas.
> Have a Clinton like character you pimp trafficked children to to sweeten deals.

Just make a Eurocrat simulator.
>>
File: dragoncommander-site2[1].jpg (37 KB, 585x296) Image search: [Google]
dragoncommander-site2[1].jpg
37 KB, 585x296
>>74127684
but it has already been made
>>
>>74128342

Sim city tycoon games are super comlicated, especially with a road and terrain system.

"Easy" games:

Rail shooter
Tower defence
>>
File: 1463192385871.png (73 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1463192385871.png
73 KB, 300x360
stellaris for good solutions to solve multiculti
>>
File: 1462755717960.jpg (223 KB, 780x999) Image search: [Google]
1462755717960.jpg
223 KB, 780x999
>>74127684
I have no idea what type of game you are making but having you play as an elf race and they must do battle with the multicultural and diverse humans who threaten to take away their magic powers (civilization) by breeding with the elf women and diluting the elf race till it no longer exists.

make sure you include white people as the badguys so no one can claim racism and they can represent the suicidal leftist cunts as well.
>>
File: 1461524193001.jpg (81 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
1461524193001.jpg
81 KB, 600x498
>>74129080

Making an self generating RPG is still more viable than making an city builder like cim city.
>>
File: 2016-01-25_00008.jpg (390 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-25_00008.jpg
390 KB, 1920x1080
>>74128510
>>
>>74128816
>>74127684
> ....like shoot the immigrants?
Thats not going to connect with anyone on a meaningful level and probably backfire.

You can make it as simple as most tablet casual games. It's just choices on a screen and results.
>>
>>74127684
PLayer has a fort. At night zombies come out of the woods, and you mmust protect the walls.

Each day a new guy comes knocking asking to join you. Keep things subliminal, the first X amount of guys are white. They help, they add to the group.

Along comes knocking a black guy, or someone different. He appears to have strength, something he can add.

What you find slowly, is he is a resource drain, and starts fucking things up from the inside.

He invites his niggas over to help.. theyc ome bearing what seams like good stuff, but they just add more conflict. (missing resources, internal conflict, your women are getting raped)

Now you are fighting a battle on 2 fronts, zomies, and niggers.

Player can kill off men while they sleep.

When player finally realizes what they did wrong, and kill off the nigs, All the other men and villagers thank you, and you actually win the game at that point. But the game shouldn't be made obvious this is what the goal is from the start. It has to come from experience, and instinct to make the group homogeneous again, white only.
>>
>>74129479
>>74128816
ah k
When i said city builder i meant something like square polts that represent austrian communities.
You click to demolish them and pick which ghetto you want from the list based on what bonuses you will get.
Each time you do this you have to deal with a decision to control the public like in: >>74128342

Not like building roads and landscaping.
>>
File: 2016-02-13_00018.jpg (446 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-13_00018.jpg
446 KB, 1920x1080
>>74129939
>> ....like shoot the immigrants?

It's also covered already.
>>
>>74127684
Just emulate what actually happens

>first person game
>you live in a suburb
>you can move through the neighbor which is all white , go to work, go to college ,etc
>Suddenly mexicans and black start moving in
>They start to do what they do irl
>Bad things start to happen to characters you met in college, neighborhood work,etc
>Like you find a dead neighbor and you have to call and talk to the cops
>They start leaving as more black/latino keep moving in
>Each week has a different the immigrant % raises which unlock more events
>By the last weeks you are the only person left and have to survive
>the game cannot be won
>It ends when you lose
>you lose when you die
>>
>>74129479
the city sim was not my idea but elf (white people) versus humans (leftist traitors/dindus/snackbars) could work in an rpg story.
>>
>>74129939

If you give them an realistic decription what happens else its goint to connect with some people.

Mediterranean Sea submarin defence force would be a "fairly" easy game to do.

no hatefull things pls :^)
>>
>>74130354

A grid based system like civilasation wouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>74127684
>white woman dressing and leaving her apartment
>walking by the street at 8:00 PM, it's already dark.
>Starts to hear laughs and a strange tongue.
>a dark-skinned hooded man starts following her.
>She runs and does some parkour
>After a while, a gang of brown and black men speaking Arabic round her up.
>She's about to get raped.
>A white handsome man hears and witnesses the imminent crime.
>Picks an iron bar from the ground of a nearby construction and approaches to the molesters
>Fight scene
>Take the woman's hand and accompany her to her destination.
>It ends up being a nationalist rally with Austrian flags
>They kiss each other while listening to the Austrian anthem.
>>
File: 1453320856746.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1453320856746.gif
2 MB, 260x260
Simulation game where you have to group people into city blocks/zones to fit them all in. After everyone is in, you have to import immigrants and integrate them without killing people who aren't also immigrants. Over time, they spread, and you have to continue supporting more and more immigrants as they come in. Note that when I say "without them killing the originals" there isn't any penalty for them doing so. You also are only allowed to bar them from certain zones for a short time. Game is over when the originals are all gone. For simplicity and masking the message initially until it has more of an impact, just use square zones/blocks, and the people being colors, like starting blue and importing purples.

When people complain about not being able to win, or questioning why you aren't allowed to attack/punish the enemy and there being no apparent penalty for letting them destroy you, just say "exactly"
>>
kek there is no way in hell he can finish a game in 2 days. not even when using game maker or unity.
>>
>>74131701

Just like make game.

No seriously, if I want to I can.

Game jams like ludum dare areabout as short and I have a fairly big library of game assets.
>>
File: 1461617731894.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
1461617731894.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
obligatory cover suggestion
>>
>>74131701
You can make games in a day or two, even without those. The question is how much experience you have or the scope of the game. It probably won't be deep or good, but "a" complete game is possible.
>>
>>74131596
Also you can buy guns and stuff but later into the game, maybe include a scene at the beginning when a friends tells you to but a gun and you have the option to do it which would displease a girl the PC has a crush on. They can only get the option to buy the gun again near the end of the game when everything already went to shit
>>
>>74127684

Make a game where you live in a city with humans and some other generic creature (slimes, for instance- they reproduce quickly), and every now and then one of the slimes changes color and explodes and kills a bunch of people.

The player's job is to observe the slime's behavior to try and guess which one is gonna explode. You detain the wrong one and lose a life. As the game goes on and people die in these random explosions, the slime's ability to reproduce faster than regular people becomes apparent, and soon there's nothing left but slimes.
>>
>>74132196
meant
>>74130933
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.