[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Repent from sin and join our saviour Lord Jesus Christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 3bw8ksx.jpg (292 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
3bw8ksx.jpg
292 KB, 800x608
>thousands of years of history, knowledge and tradition
>Produced some of the greatest thinkers the world has seen
>Protects a Moral truth that laid the foundation for the greatest society that has ever existed
>Produced the greatest cultural works in history
>Encourages individual greatness

Why are you not a member of the Holy Roman Catholic Church?

Why do you not attend Mass every Sunday and give thanks to the Lord, our God?

Why do you not assume your rightful place at the head of society through the Church?

Why do you allow yourself to be enslaved by your desires and the trappings of modern society?

If men return to the Church then society will reap the benefits. We must repent from our sins and lead the west top strength again. Do not be a slave, give yourself to God and live a life of purpose. Protect humanity from the scourge of degeneracy.
>>
>>74042434
if people over looked all the miracles and just simply focused on the fact that jesus wanted to teach everyone love and forgiveness, and to care for one another, the world would be a much nicer place. it makes sense that to deny him and his perspective on life means your letting yourself open to hatred and all that negative shit. its literally simple. jesus wants you to not be an asshole to everyone and just be nice. but some are just too stubborn/narrowminded to realize this simple mindset/way of life and continue making references to some magical bearded man in the sky who punishes you if you dont believe in his silly miracles and pray for him.

i dont honestly care if jesus was purple skinned. regardless of age/gender/race, everyone needs to accept jesus and his way of life. cuz its the right thing to do, and cuz it would make a better world
>>
>>74043556
Christianity has been the glue that has allowed the west to be great. Why are men so afraid of submitting to Gods will? God offers men the path to greatness through him. Only when Men return to the church can the west be saved. I myself only returned to the church a few weeks ago and I have never felt better about my life.
>>
At first I was like, amen brother. Even though I saw the flag. But then I saw Catholic. Sage
>>
>>74044474
What denomination are you? Christianity in general is what must be returned to. My personal belief is that the Catholic church and Eastern Orthodox Church have held true to the message of Jesus, but Christians everywhere must unite no matter our differing beliefs.
>>
>>74044668
Non practicing Christian. Unfortunately. I was just giving you shit.
>>
>>74044668
It's good to see His message being spread here, but it also worrying since I know the word will be spread to all corners before the end.
>>
>>74042434
Because he allows mankind to create shit like the TPP, which will end our sovereignty and democracy as we know it.

www.citizen.org/TPP
>>
>>74045141
Man's sin allows shit like the TPP. Our idolatry of money has caused the decay of western politics.
>>
CATHOLIC GENERAL
>>74045359
>>
>>74042434
its funny that jesus would probably think that places like this are a waste and way too opulent.
>>
>>74045421
Bullshit, a small percentage's idolatry of money has allowed them to blind and confuse the unwashed masses to the point where something like the TPP can be passed
>>
>>74044397
ive turned away from the church. i used to live in germany in the 90s. and we would go to the old, old cathedrals and pray there sometimes. i loved the atmosphere and it was all neat but i felt like it distracted me from god. even the people inside. everyone had this traditional, certain way of life that didnt fit with me. the church wasnt for me. its to say but it makes sense atleast for me, that i do not need the church to understand Jesus Christ and to believe in him. I give myself to Christ. not the church.
>>
CRUSADES NEVER ENDED!
>>
>>74045495
Churches are places of divine beauty that serve to bring us as close to God as possible. Bringing God's beauty to Earth is commendable but we must also follow Jesus' teachings.

>>74045511
Is that not the same thing? The small percentage has convinced the larger percentage to idolise money and vain self interest. The result is the same.
>>
>>74045573
Valid point. The church itself is just an organisation of people. If we do not participate in that organisation then we let other people lead it astray.
>>
>>74042434
>Why are you not a member of the Holy Roman Catholic Church?

Because the RCC is in contradiction to the Bible. It does not follow nor recognize the Bible as the word of God. The Bible itself condemns outside teachings and writings from the Bible itself as heretical.

>(Revelation 22:18, 19) “... If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; 19and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things which are written about in this scroll.

>Why do you not attend Mass every Sunday and give thanks to the Lord, our God?

Mass is pagan, not Biblical. I give thanks to our Lords Jesus Christ and his Father, Jehovah God.

>Why do you not assume your rightful place at the head of society through the Church?

Because it does not recognize the Bible, God, and Jesus Christ in its original state written.

>Why do you allow yourself to be enslaved by your desires and the trappings of modern society?

I don't.

>If men return to the Church then society will reap the benefits. We must repent from our sins and lead the west top strength again. Do not be a slave, give yourself to God and live a life of purpose. Protect humanity from the scourge of degeneracy.

The Church is mostly responsible for the amount of degeneracy and crime in humanity. For centuries it denied commoners the right to read and translate the Bible for themselves. Even going as far as executing and torturing translators and readers of the Bible.
>>
>>74045751
No - the small percentage has manipulated media and the political process to the point where well over 90% of the populace that'd be most affected by TPP have no awareness of it
>>
>>74045937
love can never lead anyone astray. it is universal. understood by everyone and everything.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.