[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously fuck the West. You prop up and fund Wahhabi states
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: islam-background.jpg (690 KB, 2937x1835) Image search: [Google]
islam-background.jpg
690 KB, 2937x1835
Seriously fuck the West. You prop up and fund Wahhabi states like Saudi Arabia and Qatar, you fund Al-Qaeda to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, you invade and bomb Middle Eastern countries toppling leaders who kept the peace in the regime and thus creating a political void that is easily taken advantage of by extremists and you support Zionist oppression against Palestinians, you do this all while demonizing all Muslims and you have the nerve to fucking talk when some Muslims fight back against your imperialism. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Post your face OP, you talk sexy.
>>
>>74025594
I'm Bosnian. So just use your imagination.
>>
>you do this all while
No, you don't get it.

The governments of the west do everything before this quote, the citizens themselves do what follows the quote. The interests of the governments are the interests of the collective west, which is different from the individual interests of anti-Muslims that western citizens hold. The government and its citizens are not one in the same. One is rational, gathering mountains of information and relating that information through experts to make global decisions, the other is based on relatively nothing and is understandably irrational.
>>
>>74025506
ahmed pls stop

everything you learned in the latest muslim grievance sermon in friday's sermon is all a bunch of bullcrap designed to sell you the idea of worldwide jihad

read a fucking book
>>
File: 1463088666954.png (956 KB, 1200x939) Image search: [Google]
1463088666954.png
956 KB, 1200x939
>>74025506
>implying western chattel control their elite

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're pawns. You are too.
>>
>>74025506
>Qatar
>wahabi
shiite detected
>>
>>74026109
>>74026473
So the citizens are not responsible for the actions of the governments whom they elected?
>>
File: 1461683750545.jpg (1 MB, 2360x2788) Image search: [Google]
1461683750545.jpg
1 MB, 2360x2788
>>74028000
>So the citizens are not responsible for the actions of the governments whom they elected?

Not necessarily no. It's not within our control. Look how hard it is for Americans to get the government to enforce their immigration laws. It's a farce.

Whoever you elect, there still exists a massive system behind them which was not elected, and it maintains God knows how much control.

Couple that with half a century of propaganda and I'm surprised it isn't worse.
>>
>>74028000
>>74028000
No, obviously not, are you joking? That's the entire premise of representative governments. The population elects people that are qualified to handle government affairs. Citizens don't manage these issues themselves, especially when candidates lie to get votes and just do whatever they need/want anyway. The disconnect is intentional.
>>
>>74025506
Jesus christ OP, I hope you choke on your blue pill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.