[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian questions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (516 B, 225x150) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
516 B, 225x150
What do you think about western Europe ?
Do you hate westerners for economic sanctions?
Are you spyed online and arrested by the police if you mock Putin ?
Is this true that the russian youth is nihilistic and somewhat hopeless about the future ?
Do your elders are nostalgic about USSR ?
Which slavs countries do you dislike the most ?
Is there a strong cult of WW2 vets and dead soldiers with big memorials like in USA and western Europe ?
If you could have a good job (considering the standard of living in the country) and citizenship in Europe where would you go ?
>>
>>73999540
>What do you think about western Europe ?
Gayrope is irrelevant.
>Do you hate westerners for economic sanctions?
We hate everybody. Including ourselves.
>Are you spyed online and arrested by the police if you mock Putin ?
No.
>Is this true that the russian youth is nihilistic and somewhat hopeless about the future ?
No. Our youth is just lazy.
>Do your elders are nostalgic about USSR ?
Yes.
>Which slavs countries do you dislike the most ?
All of them except Serbia and Belarus.
>Is there a strong cult of WW2 vets and dead soldiers with big memorials like in USA and western Europe ?
There is a HUGE cult.
>If you could have a good job (considering the standard of living in the country) and citizenship in Europe where would you go ?
I would stay.
>>
>>73999540
Every thing shall burn.
No.
Are you disabled? ofc not.
>Is this true that the russian youth is nihilistic and somewhat hopeless about the future ?
Yes, army fixes that.
Any one older than 60.
I hate pretty much all of them.
>Is there a strong cult of WW2 vets and dead soldiers with big memorials like in USA and western Europe ?
Yes.
>If you could have a good job (considering the standard of living in the country) and citizenship in Europe where would you go ?
Greenland.
>>
>>73999540
wtf are you stupid?
serious question
also look up "Echo of Moscow" "Dozhd channel"
>>
>>73999540
also this question is stupid
what elders are not nostalgic about "old days"?
>>
>>74000359
>Are you disabled? ofc not.

So you can say Putin is a manlet on vk and not being beaten in a police station ?
When I went in Saint-Petersburg and the guide always became mute when we tried to speak about the country situation.

>I hate pretty much all of them.
>All of them except Serbia and Belarus.

Why ? I mean I can understand that they hate you with passion but the lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheeps.
>>

kek
Do you really believe this shit in the western?
>>
>>74001176
>what elders are not nostalgic about "old days"?
Well I'm pretty sure german elders who experienced WW2 and DDR are not.
>>
>>73999540
I'll tell you about myself. I live in the woods (like all my fellow countrymen). There are two bears. I drink vodka a day for 5 liters. Electricity was not at home. Over the internet you have to go 100 kilometers (ride a bear).
>>
>>74001809
>So you can say Putin is a manlet on vk and not being beaten in a police station ?
Yes no one give a fuck.

>When I went in Saint-Petersburg and the guide always became mute when we tried to speak about the country situation.
>Asking tourists guids about politics.
So you ARE disabled huh?
>>
File: comfytrain.jpg (761 KB, 1818x1228) Image search: [Google]
comfytrain.jpg
761 KB, 1818x1228
It's good, heart of white civilization, but it needs to be fixed from multiculti shit and all this cancer
Mostly our government. But others too because they use chance to bite ordinary people of country, not politics
You can be arrested for some comments in VK like rising the fire or separatism
Sometimes.
Not all of them. Mostly very old people.
>Which slavs countries do you dislike the most
They are alright, even some of them who hate us, i wish them luck
Watch victory 9th may parade
>If you could have a good job and citizenship in Europe where would you go ?
I don't want to leave, i want changes here. I don't want to be immigrant between these churkas.
>>
>>74002356
I travellled in more than 40 countries outside Europe and only in China and Russia guides refused to speak a little about the context,
I spend little time with locals though (only 5-6 evening in bars and pubs and they were not very prolix and rapidly changed the subject.
>>
>>73999540
Not much. French/German people are cool, politicians suck, tho.
Never really liked western governments to begin with.
>Are you spyed online and arrested by the police if you mock Putin?
Eh, no. You haven't seen runet.
>Is this true that the russian youth is nihilistic and somewhat hopeless about the future?
No idea, honestly.
>Do your elders are nostalgic about USSR?
Yep, if it wasn't for still alive gommies, we would have been buried Lenin long ago.
>Which slavs countries do you dislike the most?
You know those guys, the ones who chimped out recently and lost good chunk of their clay to us.
>Is there a strong cult of WW2 vets and dead soldiers with big memorials like in USA and western Europe?
Absolutely.
>If you could have a good job (considering the standard of living in the country) and citizenship in Europe where would you go?
I'll stay, probably. My english is shit and i'm used to my country/people.
>>
>>74003303
>refused to speak a little about the context
What context
>>
>>74003303
>they were not very prolix and rapidly changed the subject
Russians criticising government all the time. Between each other at least. But majority getting all defensive and stuff when foreigners do it, they taking it almost as personal insult.
>>
>>73999540
>It's fucked
>no
>no
>no, but nostalgic about their youth
>poland
>yes
>I'd stay here
>>
>>74004425
forgot the second question, that's a no as well
>>
>>73999540
>What do you think about western Europe
Irrelevant US vassals
>Do you hate westerners for economic sanctions
No since as i said it is not even their decision
>Are you spyed online and arrested by the police if you mock Putin
I wish we had that, but no
>Do your elders are nostalgic about USSR
Yeah
>Which slavs countries do you dislike the most
Idk, probably central part of Ukraine, i generaly like slav countries.
>Is there a strong cult of WW2 vets
Extremely strong and geting stronger.
>If you could have a good job
Never thought about it, probably some of those "safe harbour" countries like Luxemburg or Switzerland
>>
>>74003706
Well it was in 2012 so you know the presidential elections frauds accusation, december protests, russian oligarchs, etc...
>>
>>73999930
>>74000359
hello france i am russia and i say yes. these gopniks say no because putin is watching them post
>>
>>74005015
Pft you are disabled after all.
>december protests
That was colored revolution and it failed.
>>
File: Iknewit.jpg (54 KB, 544x517) Image search: [Google]
Iknewit.jpg
54 KB, 544x517
>>74005525
I bet the polonium vodka is on its way.
>>
Pussy ass faggots
We dont have any strong feelings towards you
No
Russian youth is much more nationalistic and patriotic than the generation that sold the ussr for jeans and gum, when people say that putin is an angel compared to who can come after him they arent exaggerating one bit
Only very old people
All the rest of them, they are all small irrelevant non-countries who can only spread their legs to highest bidder for past hundreds of years
Ukraine is just the least lucky of them
Our cult of war eclipses anything you have ever seen
Id stay here, probs would take a tour around all alps and alpine countries for the nature
>>
>>73999540
Why is everyone still falling for this meme?

Only individuals involved in the annexation of Crimea are sanctioned. These people are well connected and were so buttblasted they asked Putin to do "counter sanctions" that now actually affect economies of Russia and Europe.

These "counter sanctions" include ban on food imports from Europe, as well as other goods, but RT and other Russophile outlets make it out as its because of Western sanctions.
>>
>>74001064
What about RBK?
>>
>>73999540
I like it, but European politicians and people both need to grow a spine and act in their self-interest.
What's the point of hating? It's war.
No. You can only get arrested for posting things like ISIS propaganda.
Ehhh, I don't know. Less so than 15-20 years ago at least.
Elders and some younger people both.
Most of them.
Huge.
Austria.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.