[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meme Power Levels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461983443860.jpg (58 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1461983443860.jpg
58 KB, 419x421
Let's face it fags. Meme magic is real. Ask the God Emperor Donald J Trump, who is on the course to become the first meme President in history.

For centuries, the working classes have sought means to preserve their freedom and keep the ruling classes in check. But the ruling classes with their influence and cash money have always managed to impose their agenda on the world.

Until now.

Memes are the new weapons of mass destruction in the technological age. They are mostly born in the cesspool of intelligence and autism that is 4chan, they are swapped and spread in reddit and twitter and they go to die on 9fag, facebook and other degenerate clickbait websites. In the process they traverse the entire internet, that is to say they spread throughout the world.

They are immune to money-Memes cannot be bought or manipulated by the Jew media.They cannot be censored or silenced. They stick in people's minds and influence their opinions. Memes come from a place of lulz and this brings great power-Memes don't need to be logical or rational so they transcend criticism.They can make or break personalities by ascribing words and feelings to them. eg. 'Low Energy' Jeb, 'Can't Stump the Trump'.

In this thread we discuss the parameters and factors that influence the possibility of some person or phenomenon becoming a meme.

I will take all the factors into consideration and mathematically model an index called a 'Meme Power Level' which will quantify how successfully something or someone can become a meme.
>>
Some of the factors I think influence the creation of a meme:

>Website biases:
A meme is more or less likely depending on the disposition of certain websites towards it.

4chan coefficient:Apathy->Reduction in Meme Power Level(MPL) eg. It's highly unlikely for a meme about Tax returns to evolve because most people on 4chan are unemployed and live in their parents' basements.
Worship/Appreciative->Modest increase in MPL. eg. TayTay Swift, Japan=Bantzmaster
Hatred->The greater the hatred, the greater the increase in MPL. eg. Niggers, Jews, Homosexuals, Jeb Bush

Reddit factor:If positively disposed to meme->Modest Increase in MPL. Reddit spreads the meme to all the plebs.

Tumblr/feminist factor:If hated by tumblr and feminists, it will be used even more to trigger them->Modest increase in MPL.

Decay factor-If a meme is being reposted in facebook, 9fag,etc-it has lived its life and is on the decline->Significant decrease in MPL.

>Trolling/Butthurt potential
The best memes have always been used to troll and trigger people. The better they are at instigating people, the more likely they are to stay relevent. eg. Poo in loo Indians

>Lulz potential
Pretty obvious. The funnier a meme, the more memorable it is.

>Template design
A meme which has a template design that can be applied to different scenarios and situations will always stay fresh. eg Pepes
>>
File: ASS on my face.webm (1 MB, 1052x593) Image search: [Google]
ASS on my face.webm
1 MB, 1052x593
>>73982405
KYS
>>
>>73982405
>>73982441
>>73982510
You guys are weird
>>
If meme magic were real India would be pooing in loo by now.
>>
>>73982879
Muslim mayor...
>>
>>73982510
>Nose right in the a-hole
yuck
>>
>>73982510
Looks delightful
>>
If my digits repeat Bill dies in October
>>
>>73982879
If meme magic were true London would have Muslim mayor by now
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 919x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 919x717
TRUMP BTFOing SJW's. WATCH
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dGXeQM-tg

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.