[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Debunk these 10 pros of immigration: you cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: brexit is for faggots.jpg (189 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
brexit is for faggots.jpg
189 KB, 540x359
>1) EU immigrants come to the UK to claim benefits
They are less likely to claim benefits than British born citizens are
>2) EU immigrants are a drain on the economy
They are more likely to create jobs by using local shops and other services, which increases demand for goods and services, in turn creating more employment opportunities
>3) EU immigrants are responsible for high unemployment rates
Areas with high immigration do not have higher rates of unemployed British people than other areas with less immigration
>4) Wage drops are due to EU immigration
The biggest cause of recent reduction in real wage value has been the global economic crisis and shows no relationship with immigration
>5) EU immigrants are a drain on public services like hospitals and schools
They contribute more in tax than they use in public services
>6) Staying in the EU means there is a risk the refugee crisis will spread to the UK
Refugees living in other EU countries, such as Germany, have no right to enter the UK
>7) EU immigrants are uneducated and unskilled
On average they have higher education attainment levels than British born citizens do
>8) EU immigration brings crime to the UK
There is no evidence that crime levels increase in line with the number of immigrants living in an area
>9) Leaving the EU would stop immigration
Any countries accessing the Single Market must allow free movement of EU citizens whether in the EU or not

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/eu-immigration-has-no-negative-impact-on-british-wages-jobs-or-public-services-research-finds-a7026796.html
>>
as always dumb cucks are ignoring the truth
muh golden shackles was the most hilarious comment I've seen in a while
if they do indeed "brexit" and then proceed to starve on the streets I will have the laugh of the century
>>
File: 1424401835043.png (103 KB, 440x522) Image search: [Google]
1424401835043.png
103 KB, 440x522
>>73957835
>They are more likely to create jobs by using local shops and other services, which increases demand for goods and services, in turn creating more employment opportunities

Only got to here before getting triggered. Are you actually implying that Ahmed opening a kebab shop infested with roaches is going to create jobs? You think he's going to hire infidels? These "local shops" do nothing but displace the native Brits and form Islamic ghettos. Any random retard who's been in a city can see this effect in action; happens a lot here with the Chinese and leads to the formation of Chinatowns. The fact that you are so blind is very off-putting. Off with you, kike.
>>
>>73958030
>>73958339
You are no better than the lefties you ridicule.
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I CANT EVEN...UGH...
>>
>>73957835

The study is politicized garbage.

But I'll bite the bait achmed.

>They are less likely to claim benefits than British born citizens are

The study uses ".. unemployment benefit, housing benefit or tax credits..".

This is in direct competition with the 5th column of muslims living in England.

>point 2
yadda yadda horseshit
"muh kebab store that flips 5 min pounds a year is such a contribution"

>point 3
total bullshit. Muslims don't work they just skew the statistics.

>point 4
of course goyim, importing cheap wage slaves is a myth

>point 5
Avoiding the question entirely. Lets say I had a country with 10 mn people and a healthcare system for around 250k patients. Now lets induce an influx of 100k extra patients (grossly overstretching the healthcare system), but they all "pay into the system".

You can't throw money at a hospital expecting it to "treat more patients". You need to find doctors and pharmacists etc.

>point 6
yeah right, ""refugees"" move around as they wish. This argument is theoretical at most and avoiding reality.

>point 7
a dropping British average contributes to this, the "study" you linked argued that "Polish children outperformed the UK average". Not surprising when the UK average increasingly has muslims all over it.

>point 8
"we need to deny reality". not an argument

>point 9
the "study" conveniently forgets about work-related immigration. Then it just goes off on a tangent about "immigration quotas".

Wew lad your memes aren't good enough.
>>
>>73957835
Something something take your fair share of the refugee Quota and pay us for the privilege is all i am reading OP.
>>
>>73957835
Immigration isnt the problem with the EU, its a net positive for the country. Its just a more emotive and visible issue so its what the media and politicians talk about. And it can be tied into islamaphobia, everyone trying to debunk your points is talking about Muslim and kebab shops for some reason despite those migrants coming from mostly outside the EU.

The negative impacts of the EU are things like the erosion of our soverenty, the cost of membership, and the obsession with an 'ever closer union' with nations like Greece and Portugal who seem unwilling to support themselves.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>73957835
>>
>>73957835

>The biggest cause of recent reduction in real wage value has been the global economic crisis and shows no relationship with immigration
Did you miss the part where this was going on for 50 years?
>>
>>73957835
>eu immigrants
>>
>>73957835
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html
>>
1, but are allowed the same in work benefits, for instance they can 'apparently' take the lowest paid job, pay no tax, live in a decent area and get the rent topped up by the state,
2, as above, except now you have 2 kids. Free everything and £500 pw. Just three years of this benefit is more tax than a living wage taxpayer will pay in a lifetimes work.
3, because British move out of those areas, the ones left are state employed leftists.
4, if you employ more people, there is less overtime for existing staff.
5, the vast majority earn living wage or less, the tax paid is minimal, anything more than taking three kids to the dentist twice a year, doctors once and a weeks schooling is paid for by the British taxpayer and the well paid immigrants.
>6) Staying in the EU means there is a risk the refugee crisis will spread to the UK
6, the EU will force quotas, this is already apparent.
Refugees become citizens, citizens can choose where to live.
Some
8, more crime is committed because of it.
>9) Leaving the EU would stop immigration
We could start to control our borders again.
>>
>>73957835
That's funny because you only count on EU immigration.

I'll give it a try

4) The biggest cause means they are involved on this trend. Stop hiding dust under the carpet.
Why would someone employ British when a Bulgarian can do the job for 30-40% less ?

6) if you stay in the EU, you will have to pay a 250k EUR fine for every shit skin.
Is it worth it ?

8) There were some good stats about people doing crimes.
And they were from eastern Europe.

9) fine.
Let's leave it as well
>>
>>73957835
1)they cant claim benefits now because to many tried and wanted to ues people who are not in the country as dependents. thats illegal. its part of the please dont go germany will suck your dick deal with the Uk.

2)they are a drain on the economy by forming rape gangs and discouraging people from walking the streets . so who wants to go to the markets or see the town at night?

3)in countries like germany they have displaced some of the citizens because of merkels faggotry. they fired competent workers with years of experience for clock makers who needed on the job training because some crazy potato bitch said to

4)N/A

5)they dont pay more in taxes that is for certain. i bet they use the services the same amount. the question is did they pay any taxesfor the rpevious year before they came to europe. if not they would not have paid into the system for the services not counting sales tax which is chump change compared to incometax

6)turkey is joining next month you tard. when they do there will be problems when merkel has another lapse in judgment like she is prone to. just because they say no to visaless travel to turkey right now doesnt mean it will hold. give it a few months

7)the average refugee is actually less educated than your children in schools. they had to downgrade germanies educational standards and this one i will link because its the most damning. who the fuck wants a horde of stupid people flooding in to their country

http://www.studying-in-germany.org/germany-will-lower-educational-standards-for-benefit-of-migrants-and-equal-opportunities/
>>
>>73957835
2 3 and 4 could be diacused. The resto are just plain lies.

2) as some anon said before, they create shops, but they only hire muslims or their family. In the end , as they don't want to assimilate, they end up creating "Chinatowns". A lot of them avoid taxes and want the government to pay for their expenses. If that is not draining the economy idk what it is.
3) I'm not informed in this (even of i'm spaniard) ,but here, the place which has the most amount of unnenployment is Andalusia, which has a lot of gyppos and south americans.
4) >biggest cause.
>>
File: 1462732612114.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462732612114.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>73957835
sure, watch me
>>
>>73957835
watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

Vote for leaving the EU and with it destroy the european union!
>>
>>73957835
If immigrants are soooo helpful for the economy why put a stop or limit to it?????? I am sure the billions of Jamaals and Pajeets would love to live in America and Europe. The navy should be filling up their ships and making trips all year nonstop. If immigrants are so helpful why isn't china doing it?
>>
>>73957835
This reminds me of microeconomics class from high school

If only it were that simple, OP
>>
>>73957835
Whoa there Cameron, Just face it, you have lost. Brexit is gonna happen and you and your family will be out on the streets in the shit hole you helped create.
>>
>>73957835
Why do Britcucks fight to kick out the only EUROPEAN immigrants willing to do the jobs you don't want or can't?
Instead of the millions of pakis,poos,niggers and mudfarts?
>They are more likely to create jobs by using local shops and other services, which increases demand for goods and services, in turn creating more employment opportunities
The UK is brain draining central and eastern europe
That creates a fuckload of startups and economic growth
t. my friends have 2 of them there
>>4) Wage drops are due to EU immigration
non-EU immigration,darling,EU migrants are a minority compared to shitskins
>EU immigrants are responsible for high unemployment rates
non-EU,again,they're small in numbers compared to nonwhites
>>5) EU immigrants are a drain on public services like hospitals and schools
non-EU migrants are a net drain

Start kicking the fucking shitskins into the ocean
Even if EU cucks say gyppos from hungary,slovakia,romania,bulgaria are "human" with "rights",don't believe their lies
>>
They contribute more in tax than they use in public services

Yeah this is bullshit. There is no way in hell that an immigrant family from Eritrea or Burundi are EVER going to repay the costs of treatment for cancers, sickle cell anemia, and other genetic problems that are common in African populations
>>
>>73958339
Don't forget the Polski skleps, also happens with Portuguese etc it's not a shit skin exclusive thing
>>
File: 1449860564296.png (66 KB, 900x503) Image search: [Google]
1449860564296.png
66 KB, 900x503
>>73957835
I have nothing against immigrants. I'm against what they represent: A globalized (read:Americanized) economic system that is slowly strangling our country to death.

Immigrants are as swept away by it as we are. With the restoration of economic protectionism they could generally have reasonable lives in their own countries.
>>
>>73965067
>European Union immigrants
>Burundi,Eritrea
>>
>>73957835
I wonder how many little boys Kinnock ate when he did his illuminati induction
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 234x215
>>73957835

Is this guy for real ? Hey shillary, you are on pol, get back to rddit with this crap, nobody is buying it here.
>>
>>73958339

When I was a teenager I went around everywhere asking for work.
The immigrant owned corner shops always looked at me like I was mad when I asked them if there was any work.
>>
>>73958339

Yep, true. Immigrants hire other immigrants. I see no white faces behind the counters in kebab shops or other foreign takeaways. Also, they insist on halal meat so not only are they not contributing jobs to the economy they're negatively changing the culture of the area.
>>
>>73957835

>>1) EU immigrants come to the UK to claim benefits

We still will, as a matter of fact, and we shouldn't have the same right as British citizens do

There is no such thing as human rights

>>2) EU immigrants are a drain on the economy

"More likely" doesn't say whether we are a net gain or drain though

>>3) EU immigrants are responsible for high unemployment rates
>Areas with high immigration do not have higher rates of unemployed British people than other areas with less immigration

Source?

>>4) Wage drops are due to EU immigration
>The biggest cause of recent reduction in real wage value has been the global economic crisis and shows no relationship with immigration

"biggest cause is X" doesn't mean "Y has no effect"

That's a fallacy of relative proportion

>>5) EU immigrants are a drain on public services like hospitals and schools
>They contribute more in tax than they use in public services

This all depends on:

1. how much, and how promptly, tax is reinvested in those very public services

2. whether that tax is being allocated proportionately, according to, and in the order of, where there is a greater strain on those public services

>>6) Staying in the EU means there is a risk the refugee crisis will spread to the UK
>Refugees living in other EU countries, such as Germany, have no right to enter the UK

Wait until they all get EU citizenship (between 6-9 years in Germany)

(cont)
>>
>>73966038
>>73957835

>>EU immigrants are uneducated and unskilled (7)
>On average they have higher education attainment levels than British born citizens do

Not all, and those of us who are deemed a gain to British society should be kept

We do NOT have sovereignty over this land

>>EU immigration brings crime to the UK (8)
>There is no evidence that crime levels increase in line with the number of immigrants living in an area

Maybe because it's too non-PC to ever research or publish such a thing :^)

But it's well known there is a prominent Polish and Romanian immigrant crime problem. At least in London

http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2013/feb_2013/2013010001669.pdf

>>Leaving the EU would stop immigration (9)
>Any countries accessing the Single Market must allow free movement of EU citizens whether in the EU or not

It all depends on the negotiations that the UK would carry with the EU afterwards

It doesn't need to go full-free market if it doesn't want to. The EU will NOT want to loose the contribution of the UK economy just on a matter of principle

Even they are interested in money not just dogma
>>
File: uk criminals.gif (19 KB, 280x401) Image search: [Google]
uk criminals.gif
19 KB, 280x401
>>73957835
>>
>>73967085
and what's the offending rate of british people?
>>
>>73958339
A lot of "takeaway" food shops in the U K are used to launder drug money
>>
>>73957835
I have no problems with EU immigrants. I have plenty of problems with niggers and sandniggers shitting the country up with their subhuman IQ and awful ideologies.
>>
>>73967264

You'd have to run it through proportionately (per 100.000 citizens/ ethnic Brits) to be accurate though
>>
>>73957835
Pathetic leftist lies. There is nothing to debunk, no numbers, no source. Just fuck off. Saged
>>
>>73967085
>Ireland
PADDIES OUT
>>
>>73957835
Am a migrant worker i live in UK Bristol, and most of this is bs not in a way its all false but in a way it only tells half of the truth in every one of thous points it highlights positivies only and thats not how it is.
>>
>>73957835
>EU immigration is usually positive
>therefore we must also import millions of thirds worlder shitslins
checkmate, racists
>>
>>73959359
>Muslims don't work they just skew the statistics.
But this is about EU immigrants.
You see UK wants to get rid of Europeans, not Muslims who mostly come from Commonwealth and have different immigration procedures(and even more rights as for example they can vote in parliamentary elections)
>>
File: 1453798395680.jpg (2 MB, 1280x6318) Image search: [Google]
1453798395680.jpg
2 MB, 1280x6318
>>73957835

This is true for germany, stats from the last 40-50 years show that they are mostly on welfare. 50% of muslims are unemployed here, 75% of there women, still having huge families and live on welfare.

The economy might benefit from more consumers, but extreme costs for the taxpayers. Just a recent "study" showed that the current migrants will cost german between 40 and 50 billion a year, while our entire school system costs us 15 billion a year.

Partly true. Normalized to population, way more immigrants are unemployed than natives but they aren´t responsible that work might not be available.

Cheap slave labor... works wonders. This is the reason merkel wants them, basically admitted it.

Yes, german news in the last month show that school difficulty/education level dropped in the last 20-30 years thanks to migrants. Left/green politicians even demand to make school easier for the migrants. And we taxpayers have to pay for the medical care for the migrants... the taxpayer is always fucked.

Most will be in the area with the most gibsmedats, so germany. That´s the whole reason they are coming here

True. About 30-40% of the "syrians" are illiterate and around 50% have finished school. Comparison of the school system showed that they are 4-5 years behind germany, meaning a person who did 10 years of school is on the level of a child in grade 5 or 6 in germany. These people, aged 18-30, are basically like children.

This is a no brainer, pic related, scroll to the numbers

This is for non migrants outside of EU.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.