[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14
File: Quran.jpg (188 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
Quran.jpg
188 KB, 1400x788
Hello /pol/, I wanted to share my story with you, and seek some advice. This will be a bit of a long post but I hope it is worth it, thank you for reading my brothers.

A few years ago I was in a dark place in my life and after a lot of studying and examining various religions I went to my local mosque and took Shahada. I knew then it was the perfect religion for me. At first, I put down the Quran and stopped reading as I did not want to become Muslim. I resisted it. Somehow, it kept calling me back, and I kept reading Quran and studying Islam. I just wanted to find out more about Islam, this religion was beckoning me, it really felt right.

Eventually I gave up and returned to Christianity. But I cannot accept the Trinity, I understand how the Trinity forms one God, but I cannot accept it. Priests and Pastors must jump through hoops to make sense of their version of monotheism. I began looking at Judaism; my grandmother was a Jew. While Jews are supposed to love the convert Judaism made it clear I could never be a "complete" Jew. So then I looked at Unitarian Christianity. Jehovah's Witnesses were very smart and able to back up monotheism in the New Testament with scripture, but they in essence operate as a cult: if you do not do a certain amount of evangelization you're considered "inactive", they also have peculiar cultish things like this in their church doctrines.

One day I actually told my mother and step-father I was Muslim, but they thought I was joking, and began laughing, so I joined them and I hid my faith and pretended I was joking. It hurt to do this, let me explain why. I'm a white man from Texas, with a very Baptist family. My family hates Muslims, my friends hate them... Everyone I know does, and it pains me, because what was revealed to me was the TRUE Islam, and they will never be able to know what I am talking about.

(cont. in next post)
>>
>>73955241
I won't ever be able to go to Jummah because my local college students would recognize me, and inevitably word would spread to my friends in college. I live in a southern state and some nearby mosques had armed protestors and I'm always too afraid to walk in. I couldn't ever marry a Muslim woman for obvious reasons, I can't raise my children Muslim, I would have hide my faith from my family when I get married. If I follow a religion I follow it to the T: I simply can't imagine my life without guitar and rock music. I don't have the desire to stop marijuana. I feel as if I wouldn't be fully committed to Islam with these things in my life. I'd come back to Islam in a heartbeat if it meant no Jummah, raising kids Muslim... etc... Effectively if I became a Muslim that didn't exist in the eyes of any others. Allah, why couldn't you have just given me life into a Muslim country and family?

Sorry, I honestly don't know what the point of this thread is, I guess I just want to vent and see what you all think about it... It's such a shit situation, to finally find something that gives answer and structure to my life, and have my mother laugh about it. So here I sit in my room on a dark Saturday at night pissface drunk, stoned and depressed, drugs are my only real god now and it doesn't come close to Salat, which I can never have, or at least live to the fullest extent.
>>
>>73955241
>I'm a Muslim

Stopped reading, saged, kill yourself.
>>
>>73955327
I mean no harm by posting my story. I just wanted to get an opinion on it.
>>
Have you considered not being a muslim? Why don't you go read something more productive like Nietzsche or Stiriner? Drop the religion crap and find meaning elswhere.
>>
>>73955241
>I began looking at Judaism; my grandmother was a Jew. While Jews are supposed to love the convert Judaism made it clear I could never be a "complete" Jew.

I'm sorry that was your experience. In my congregation it is forbidden to even mention a person's status as a convert. Converts are full jews.
>>
File: IMG_20160314_194412.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_194412.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>73955241
Hello brother.
As-salamu alaykum
>>
>>73955241
>>73955276
T: Future suicide bomber
>>
File: 1462356014907.jpg (865 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
1462356014907.jpg
865 KB, 608x1070
>>73955241
>>
Read it, was appalled. Those who fall in love with it just listen to the way the chants sound and don't know what the message is.
>>
Look at its good points as part of your internal philosophy, and continue to learn about all ancient religions and philosophies. . The truth is much bigger than one specific religion. . Especially the bullshit that is most of Islam
>>
>>73955241

It sounds like youre looking for some sort of purpose but might not have the triple digit IQ to figure out it involves the complex, dynamic emergent system of which were all apart of.

Also you're so dependant on shitty southern society. Why dont you go get out some and figure out life first.
>>
Islam literally teaches to kill people that reject it. Anyone who preaches or practices islam then still tries to say its a religion of peace or it gives them answers and makes them feel good has some kind of severe mental disability. Or they're not really muslims and are jusy doing it for attention. Either way your opinions are invalid and should be disregarded, because you're obviously intellectually bankrupt.
>>
>>73955241
>because what was revealed to me was the TRUE Islam
Forget the Qu'ran for a second, and read about Muhammads way of life, please. He acknowledge inbreeding, pedofileia and killing kafr according to the Hadiths.

You have to understand, that according to Islam, God shaped Muhammad in his image, which means he wasn't 99,99% perfect, he was 100% perfect.

>I would have hide my faith from my family when I get married
That is haram.

You cannot pick and choose in Islam, you have to follow it the way Muhammad did
>>
File: 1309743936270.jpg (53 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1309743936270.jpg
53 KB, 392x500
>>73955241
>>73955276
>>
>>73955241
You should suicide bomb a mosque.
>>
>>73955241
become Mormon, gentile.
>>
>>73955276
Can you explain what the so called "true islam" is that you are talking about?
>>
>>73955241
Do you condemn Hamas?
>>
>>73957659
When I went to the mosque the first time, there was beauty there. I really felt connected to God, to the divine, and the chanting and prayer felt authentic and real to me, like nothing else had before. When I read the Quran, its verses spoke to me, they were so beautiful and poetic, they calmed me, they brought me out of depression. When I pray to Allah I feel connected to Him, I feel His love and kindness. This feeling is hard to explain with words, that's why it's faith I guess. You just know it in your heart when you feel it and it's right for you.
>>
File: matthew-Lesko.jpg (17 KB, 200x204) Image search: [Google]
matthew-Lesko.jpg
17 KB, 200x204
islam is cancer
muslims are whores for a long dead pimp
>>
>>73957659
That's called meditation buddy. You're clearly searching for yourself, not some made up God.
>>
>>73957728
Fuck, wrong quote >>73957904
>>
>>73957728
Do you condemn Hamas?
>>
>>73958344
I do not believe in religious violence, for me Islam is a personal relationship between me and Allah.
>>
>>73958559
>I do not believe in religious violence
Then you're following the wrong religion, buddy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad
>>
>>73958559
>I do not condemn Hamas
>Yes or no question
>let's go for a jog shall we?
>>
File: 1461922302339.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
1461922302339.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>73955241
>>73955276
>>
>>73958559
why can't you have a personal relationship to the big whatever without the religion to justify it?

oh yeah, it's because that would be an actual act of faith, and not just a belt with a bomb on it
>>
>>73958559
Why do you spend your free time baiting americans on /pol/?
>>
>>73958559
Already taqiya'ing.
Fucking muslims.
>>
>>73955241
Christfag here, glad that you found a religion that suits you. Ignore the intolerant faggots who are giving you shit, and give them an example that not all muslims are just nutjobs trying to slaughter them.

Be an example, stand your ground, stay cool.
>>
File: JW_01.jpg (9 KB, 438x280) Image search: [Google]
JW_01.jpg
9 KB, 438x280
>>73955241
>Jehovah's Witnesses were very smart and able to back up monotheism in the New Testament with scripture, but they in essence operate as a cult: if you do not do a certain amount of evangelization you're considered "inactive",

That's because that is a Biblical commandment.

>“Go therefore and make disciples..., teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.”—MATTHEW 28:19,20.

>(Ezekiel 33:8) When I say to someone wicked, ‘O wicked one, you will positively die!’ but you actually do not speak out to warn the wicked one from his way, he himself as a wicked one will die in his own error, but his blood I shall ask back at your own hand.

It is a commandment of the Bible be active in the ministry. This is not a choice. As you can see above anyone refusing to do so will be blood guilty.

Either you speak from ignorance for not studying the Bible more with us or you were looking for an excuse to get yourself out.

Tell me, what do you think about these verses in the Quran?

>“confirming that which was revealed before it; for [God] had formerly sent down the law, and the gospel [the Bible] ... God shall teach [them] the scripture, and wisdom, and the law, and the gospel.” (The Koran, translation by G. Sale, pp. 86, 89)

>“And we gave [Jesus] the Evangel with its guidance and light, confirmatory of the preceding Law; a guidance and warning to those who fear God ... And to thee we have sent down the Book of the [Koran] with truth, confirmatory of previous Scriptures, and their safeguard.”—Sura 5:50-52, Rodwell.

> “He has revealed to you the Book with the truth, confirming the scriptures which preceded it; for He has already revealed the Torah and the Gospel [Injīl in Arabic] for the guidance of men.” Āl ‘Imrān [3]:3, 4, NJD:

>“If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee.”—Yūnus [10]:94.
>>
>>73955241
Awesome blog post brother, I am glad you have found the light.

Come to a muslim country where you will be protected and feel at home. The west is full of degenerate ideologies, you are encouraged to do things that ruin your character and morals.

I hope you escape and manage to be enlightened. Amen
>>
>>73959854
Yes. Come to a muslim country. Come to Europe!
>>
File: 1456897617925.jpg (28 KB, 355x325) Image search: [Google]
1456897617925.jpg
28 KB, 355x325
>>73955241
> I knew then it was the perfect religion for me

was it the parts about fucking 9 year olds that you liked, or the other parts that instruct you how to behave like a retarded nigger?

gtfo degenerate cuck
>>
File: image.gif (484 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
484 KB, 499x375
>>73955241
Where do you think you are faggot
>>
>>73955241
https://youtu.be/ZpMSRV1e2ac
>>
>>73955241
>I'm a Muslim
>my grandmother was a Jew

Disgusting.
>>
>>73956557
>I'm a GOOD muslim

Nice try, Hassad.
>>
File: Jn6.jpg (744 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jn6.jpg
744 KB, 1920x1080
>>73955241
Islam is a cult that doesn't offer salvation and endorses sin. Allah is not God, it's the devil.

>I resisted it. Somehow, it kept calling me back
1 Peter 5:8
8Be sober-minded and alert. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9Resist him, standing firm in your faith and in the knowledge that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kinds of suffering.…

>this religion was beckoning me, it really felt right.
Matthew 24:11
10At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, 11and many false prophets will arise and mislead many. 12Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.…

Know Your Enemy (Part 27 - Allah)
http://youtu.be/x_s5By7s8z0

Know Your Enemy (Part 28 - The Kabah)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fodMC9oTy7Q

Ex-Muslim Conversion Story
http://youtu.be/4onVthQMmNA
>>
>>73955241
>I'm a Muslim
You know the computer is a homo devil machine, right? That makes you part homo.
>>
File: 1456177642010.jpg (777 KB, 1184x2284) Image search: [Google]
1456177642010.jpg
777 KB, 1184x2284
>>73955241
>>73955276

Look you could start killing yourself in order to stop your stupidity.

Muslims are one of the most retarded humans the world have ever know, but they were raised that way, they couldn't choose.

You, an adult man who even browse /pol/ and still converting to islam shows you're a completly human trash.

As i said, kill yourself.
>>
>smokes weed
>has lost the plot

Hitchens is always right
>>
>>73955241
Mohammed, most perfect example for ALL Muslims, was a warlord who led over 25 military campaigns (and ordered around 100), he took slaves and booty in battle, he personally ordered the beheading of over 800 men in one day, he raped a child, he had political opponents tortured to death(sometimes over money) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad

Jesus, most perfect example for ALL Christians, was not a warlord, led no campaigns(ordered no campaigns either), took no slaves or booty, beheaded no one, raped no children or adults, had no one tortured
>>
>>73955241
Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

you worship a man who had people tortured to death over money, sooo fucking holy
>>
>>73955241
Tl; dr
But since you are living in murica I'd recommend that you leave that bullshit behind and live the American dream (which includes getting stuffed by bacon and getting an early retirement)
>>
>>73955241
>>73955276
>tl;dr I'm a fucking retard and I needed to find a way to rebel against my parents, so I became a muslim, but as mentioned I'm a fucking retard and I don't want to reveal it to my parents, plus I'm a drunk stoner and that's probably haram
>>
>>73955241
The real problem is that you still believe in god.

Look into your heart, and read your Koran with an eye of critical thinking, not one of blind obedience.

You will see, it is all lies.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 428x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 428x604
>>73955241
>>
You're not a Muslim. You grew up in fucking Texas, about as far removed from a Muslim country as you can get. Have you lived under Shariah law? Only eaten Halal meat? Made all the women in your family wear hijabs? It's all well and good reading a book but go live in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia for 6 months and then tell me how great Islam is.
>>
>>73964820
Where I grew up doesn't change my ability to connect with my faith. My commitment to Allah is strong and I will not be shaken from my path.
>>
>>73955276
Go full atheist. Do drugs, worship satan, get a sex change, do some origami on the side. Life will get better. If not, go Mormon.
>>
>>73966284
Kek

Snowflake syndrom
>>
>>73955241

Didn't read the whole post, but I know what you must do. You must go to the Middle East to find TRUE Islam and be around TRUE Muslims.

Only then you will find peace. ty.
>>
White converts honestly should be lynched.
The one reliable thing about islam is that its adherents are non-white and easy to kill from a distance.
>>
>>73955241

Do not confuse self-feeling with inspiration.

Also, it seems that you accept Islam because it is the only system that you can grasp intellectually.
>>
>>73966751
Islam is the only system I connect with on a personal, intimate level. It goes beyond an intellectual connection.
>>
>>73968327

So go to the middle east, the cradle of Islam then.
>>
>>73968327
Religion was specifically designed to do this to you, it makes you feel all fuzzy inside so you ignore the major problems going on in the world, so others can run it the way they wish while you've got your head on the ground and your ass in the air, literally.
>>
>>73955276
t.American with no moral fibre.

Kill yourself
>>
>>73968471
My morals are precisely what led me to Islam and solidified my belief in Islam and its moral traditions. Quite the opposite of what you suggest, brother.
>>
>>73955241
>>73955276
well the solution is obvious, move to dearborn

patience is key
>>
>>73955241
So just be a jaydub again. I'm sure you'll get over the fear of crowds eventually. I for one don't mind when they call. Perhaps you're being a little hard on yourself?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.