[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the US love Spics so much? They are a terrible race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: mexico-flag.jpg (56 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
mexico-flag.jpg
56 KB, 610x458
Why does the US love Spics so much? They are a terrible race of people ruled by their pathetic religion and clueless traditions.

>They are abusive to animals.
>They are racist.
>They invaded the US and consume a large portion of welfare every year. Money that should be redistributed to those who actually need the money, or fought for the country.
>They devalue our jobs and take good jobs away from high school and college students.
>They are notoriously unreliable, sketchy, and aggressive in groups.
>Because they require groups to gain courage, they are notoriously cowards, often relying on muscle to win arguments. When muscle fails them, they run to their "gang."
>They are generally uneducated and usually can't do more than physical labor. Which is fine, except they don't pay their taxes and follow the laws.
>They take US money and send it to Mexico, which doesn't come back.
>They demand we change our laws to make the US better for them. Why the fuck can't they do this in Mexico? "What? You have a terrible leader? Kill him. Remove him. Fight him. Don't fuck up another country and then make demands that make it worse."

What would it take to remove this scourge and send them back to their own country?

>this applies to Hispanics, Puerto Ricans, etc.
>>
Mexicans are white and you aren't, Jamal
>>
Because Mexican food is fucking delicious.
>>
>>73945531
>They are generally uneducated and usually can't do more than physical labor. Which is fine, except they don't pay their taxes and follow the laws.

Actually a lot of illegals do pay taxes, ITIN numbers exist for this very specific reason, not to mention all the property taxes, sales taxes, etc.

>They invaded the US and consume a large portion of welfare every year. Money that should be redistributed to those who actually need the money, or fought for the country.

Idk why you stormcucks keep spouting this, you guys have absolutely no proof of this (if you actually even look it up it turns out that they actually contribute more into government than they take out).

>They demand we change our laws to make the US better for them. Why the fuck can't they do this in Mexico? "What? You have a terrible leader? Kill him. Remove him. Fight him. Don't fuck up another country and then make demands that make it worse."

Thats kind of how democracy works, also you dont seem to understand that people are actually getting up in arms in Mexico, another uninformed statement.

>They devalue our jobs and take good jobs away from high school and college students.

I'm an econ major and I have yet to see a single legitimate argument that supports this. Immigrants tend to actually boost the economy and create more jobs since they generally spend a larger portion of their paycheck thereby immediately pumping back any money they "take out" in the first place.

Discussing any sort of informed economics on this board is quite a headache to be honest
>>
>>73946056
mexican food is literally poo in some kind of tortilla made of corn (which was fertilized with mexican poo)
>>
>>73946151
>Thats kind of how democracy works
only citizens vote in a democracy, not illegal aliens

you have to go back and build wall
>>
>>73946272
>Aggressive waiter
>>
Mexicans are brotier
>>
>>73946382

Well, if the laws are changing then you have to be aware that the majority of "citizens" don't agree with you right?

The general election is gonna be quite a wake-up call to you delusional internet neckbeards who will hopefully realize that most people don't agree with your racist shit.
>>
>>73946151
>Actually a lot of illegals do pay taxes, ITIN numbers exist for this very specific reason, not to mention all the property taxes, sales taxes, etc.
I'm going to need to see proof of this. "A lot" doesn't mean "enough to not be considered a stereo type."

>Idk why you stormcucks keep spouting this, you guys have absolutely no proof of this (if you actually even look it up it turns out that they actually contribute more into government than they take out).
Again, I have never seen anything that even remotely suggested what you are claiming.

>Thats kind of how democracy works, also you dont seem to understand that people are actually getting up in arms in Mexico, another uninformed statement.
A democracy for people who are citizens. Not illegals. This is just an ignorant response.

> Immigrants tend to actually boost the economy and create more jobs
Anybody ADDING to a population will support an economy. However, they aren't adding to it. They are getting money from our economy and then shipping it off. Again, I need to see proof of your claims. There is too much out there that proves otherwise.
>>
>>73946589
No, they aren't

Wear a Trump hat near any group of Mexicans and see if they're bro-tier then
>>
>>73946616
>delusional internet neckbeards
Your comment literally contradicts your point.
>>
>>73946711
Most legal Mexicans support Trump
>>
>>73946272

Whatever you say, Hambrentino. Go back to jacking off to posters of the drug addict Maradonna.
>>
>>73946768
Obviously not the ones I've been near

I've nearly had my ass kicked multiple times between classes when the Affirmative Action mexican kids saw me wearing my MAGA hat
>>
File: 20160311_175347.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160311_175347.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>73946711
>>
>>73946951
>>
>>73946768
>11% support among Hispanics
>Most legal mexicans support Trump

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/21/trump-gets-crushed-among-hispanic-voters-poll/
>>
>>73945531
>>73945531
We don't love them, even we brown Americans hate them, I probably hate them more than any of you fuckers on here ever will.

I see them flying the flags of their failed narco toilet of a country in my country, this shit is fucking personal for me and I can assure Im not the only one.
>>
>>73947346
If any of these polls were accurate then Trump would not be the presumptive nominee.
>>
>>73945531
Beaners are very shitty to animals. I've lived among niggs, whites, and beaners. Only where I live now do I always see dead dogs on the road, huge packs of dogs running around (there's literally a pack of 20 dogs that roam around my town, and some have fucked up open sores and shit).
>>
>>73947529
>implying Hispanics vote republican
>>
>>73947550
And Whites are very shitty to humans. They enslaved millions of Africans. They committed genocide against Native Americans. They started the two most barbarous wars in human history in the first half of the 20th century. They nuked two Japanese cities.

But hey, Mexicans are shitty to dogs. Oh noes!
>>
>>73947227
>spics break law and enter the u.s illegally
>"we should be rewarded with a path to american citizenship!"
deport those fucking illegal spics. in a perfect world their anchor babies would get kicked out too
>>
File: 6797078.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6797078.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>73945531
>Why does the US love Spics so much?
They don't.
They are about to ditch 150 years of picking the establishment candidate, all out of hatred of spics. That's how much they hate 'em.
>>
>>73946806
>Hambrientino
I love my flag because it triggers Chicanos.
Fuck, the US Border Patrol should hire us to shitpost and then trace the IPs of you fuckers.
>>
>>73947550
Cool story bro
>>
>>73947856
>muh ebul whites

Whites killed and contributed. Mexicunts kill and.... What? They're a net drain on humanity. Stop pretending they're somehow equal. Its clear as day they're not
>>
>>73948467
Go suck your boyfriend's cock, you effeminate wanna-be European.
>>
>>73946272
Mexican food is pretty good, I love particularly their mole sauce and Mayan food from Yucatán.

I've never tried Argentine food except for that beef, I say this with no disrespect it's just hard to find around here. But my favourite hands down is probably Peruvian food.
>>
>>73948617
Another chicano bites the dust.
>>
>>73946272
>do you remember the mud paddies your kids were eating five years ago.
keep sending prostitutes here tho, they cheap.
>>
>>73947596
You'd be surprised. Lots of Cubans, Puerto Ricans and a handful from Mexico and Central America vote republican.
>>
>>73948854
How many pesos we talking about Juan? For research purposes.
>>
>>73948723
Peruvian food is pretty good, esp. Ceviche.
We have a lot of Peruvian "ethnic-restaurants" here. It's not popular to praise immigrants in /pol/, but food-wise, Peruvians are pretty good.

(Bolivian immigrants on the other hand are shit-tier and will never contribute anything to any country)
>>
>>73948954
a female prostitute about 500 pesos the whole night.
A twink goes for about half and they are abundant
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 384x384
>>73947550
This is total bull, Mexicans families always have like 2 dog's, which they take care of almost like family, the street dog's are a result of poverty not abuse.
>>
>>73947856
niggers enslaved niggers, we just bought them
native americans died because of disease and their own stupidity
kikes were responsible for both world wars
if hiroshima and nagasaki were not nuked there would be no japan today

2/10 bait
>>
>>73947227
All those people are paid to "protest" like that.
>>
>>73949481
No.

They have a oack of chihuahuas indoors.
Outside they throw a few scraps to their pitbulls.

Absolutely nigger tier in how they treat animals.
>>
>>73949481
Look at all the states where there are a shitload of beaners: They rank bottom in education. They're not smart. They don't know English. They drain public resources with ESL. And they want to make Aztlan. A lot of them hate white people. If we don't do something this is the future of the U.S...Why don't they just fix their shitty country?

Also their birth rate is ridiculous. JUST STOP WITH THE LITTLE BABIES ALREADY. TAKE IT EASY.

SORRY YOU CANT BLAME THE WHITE MAN ANYMORE FUCK OFF.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK. Fuckin commies.
>>
>>73946151
You're a faggot. But also in the age of automation, why do we need more uneducated beaners?
>>
>>73948860
A tiny ass handful like 15% you fuckin twat. I'm amazed at the stupidity on this board.
>>
>>73946151
>econ major

Has no real world experience with Mexicans, how they live, how they take welfare, and how they send ALL of their money home, but is frustrated no one will listen to his facts.

You have much growing up to do and a whole world to experience senpai.
>>
>>73946151
>property tax

Paid by one individual, who is usually the member of a drug cartel that buys a foreclosed house for 20 to live in. Those 20 are avoiding property tax.
>>
>>73947856
Success breeds jealousy. Whites had the magnamity to allow other races to live equally to them. If whites wanted they could've literally annihilated the entire population of non whites, but they didn't. Ungrateful fucks
>>
>>73951796
why are you upset about how some people decide to waste their hard earned shekels, you can't earn shekels or what the fuck.
>>
>>73948817
>aggresive waiter
>>
>>73947856
Blacks enslaved millions of white Europeans too, from the 15-1900s known as the Barbary Slave Trade. Let's also mention that Native Americans owned slaves too. As far as Natives go, it shows how little you know of history. Diseases like smallpox killed most of the Natives, just like it did the Aztecs. Tribal rivalry and immigration played a huge part in it too. Whites didn't kill as many as you would think. As far as Mexicans, though, I don't even need to state how fucked up they are to to actual people.

>>73948515
Thanks.

>>73949481
Nope, this comment is absolute bullshit. I constantly see Mexicans abusing animals. It gets about 120 degrees here in the summer, and my next door neighbor used to keep their Labrador inside a pin that was smaller than an average bathtub. I never saw them pay the dog any attention, and it never left that cage outside. I eventually called the police (as I always do when beaners do dumb shit) and the police removed the dog. I see shit like this on a daily basis. I will say there are some mexicans that love their pets, but as a whole, I've never seen a bigger neglect of animals living among mexicans. Not even niggers treat their animals as bad as mexicunts do.
>>
>>73947856
you're partly right man, but the thing of niggers enslaving other niggeris can not be denied, the whites only took advantage of it (different times and if dindus were selling other dindus, they had money and needed someone to do the job). When some mexicans complain about the "evil europeans they slaughtered the mesoamericans" dude, take a look at how those people were (not saying europeans were angels, but goddamn, they brought good things, or are you actually saying that it would have been better to live like the natives?) The two world wars... well they had their differences and wanted to see who was better and the kikes happened and things got really ugly.

And yes man, i can tell you that there are many mexicans that treat animals awfully (though there are others who do not act like that at all). and at this point i think it is a it stupid to always blame the whites for fucking everything (they are right about the mexicans who have 3 or even more children, i mean even here it is fucking ridiculous, they practically go broke for following such idiotic pattern and when you ask them the "reasons" they answer with some of the most stupid things i have ever heared)...
>>
http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-california-taxpayers

Illegals are a huge loss fiscally.
>>
>>73946711
Wear a trump hat around any group of people and you'll catch heat.

Seems like a pretty dumb argument desu senpai. Mexicans are good people, although illegal immigrants should be taxed more. A disincentive to come here illegally.
>>
>>73948229
In a perfect world all people of Latin descent would be sent back to their country of origin.
>>
>>73945531
We don't. Fuck them and get them out of my country. They're only 1 step above niggers in terms of violence and lack of intelligence.
>>
>>73954581
in my perfect world there would be no murricans and their nasty pest niggers.
>>
>>73946151
>(if you actually even look it up it turns out that they actually contribute more into government than they take out).

Citation needed.
>>
>>73953098
You typing things doesn't make them true.
GDP per capita in Argentina is twice that of Mexico.
>>
>>73953331
Ill take a picture of my cute Pomeranians and my brown hands.
>>
>>73946852
Wait, do you live in Texas (besides El Paso) or California?
>>
File: duuuuuude.jpg (7 KB, 175x113) Image search: [Google]
duuuuuude.jpg
7 KB, 175x113
>>73955025
>GDP per capita in Argentina is twice that of Mexico.

And they can't deal with the holdout

kek, what a fucktards.
>>
File: Mexico is white.png (471 KB, 2116x2552) Image search: [Google]
Mexico is white.png
471 KB, 2116x2552
Because we have family values, good food, nice persons, hardworking people, we are also White, and We have great chicks, and culture.
>>
File: Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg (323 KB, 580x1017) Image search: [Google]
Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg
323 KB, 580x1017
>>73955025
INDEC lies to you bruh.

GDP Per CAPITA and HDI in Mexico will be pass yours soon.
>>
File: monkey.jpg (6 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
6 KB, 260x194
why are mexicans so arrogant? even more arrogant when talking to south americans. its funny being so close to the USA made them delusional.
>>
Mexican semi illegal here(got an ss tru daca). I can't speak for everyone but i sure do pay taxes, both fed and state.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.