[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which dictatorship is better? the yellow dictatorship? the white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 23423.jpg (26 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
23423.jpg
26 KB, 400x267
which dictatorship is better?

the yellow dictatorship?
the white dictatorship?
or the black dictadorship?
>>
File: 1457633662945.jpg (204 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457633662945.jpg
204 KB, 960x960
>>73898837
>assad
>white
in all seriousness you have to look at the culture both these men come from. and which ever culture you come from will determine how you view these men
take a note form Almond and Verba's "Civic Culture"
the black dictators primarily in africa come from a parochial culture in which a patriarchal order is the norm and everyone respects that. Hense if you are a man you will have greater respect toward your leaders because your view on them is the same as your local tribal order of family order, and your dictator will treat you as part of the tribe if you are part of the winning coalition of power and you respect them

with the Slavs and arab semitics, these people follow a sub-servant culture in where they respect strong men so they are more prone to dictatorships. The problem with the middle east and russia is that the concept of democracy and civic western culture is new to them and it turns society's head upside down because it contradicts what these people have been following for the last thousand years. In short if the society that a semtic or slavic dictatorship runs is purely conservative in its values it will do fine, and it will treat you fine if you follow it.

the asian dictator ships are such and odd case because because they wipe out thousands of years of tradition and build new ones as new leaders come into power. Personally I believe that most asians are civic culture minded and hense should be under a democracy or they will kill themselves with a dictatorship
>ex: communist mongolia, china, north korea, cambodia
>the only exceptions I can think of are laos and thailand and imperial japan
>>
>>73898837
he is not white he is middle eastern kek
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>73900459
lol. don;t you mean 'bump for narcissism' you self-promoting little cunt.
>>
File: 1448151021397.jpg (68 KB, 620x406) Image search: [Google]
1448151021397.jpg
68 KB, 620x406
The yellow dictatorship is pretty based desu, Deng Xiaoping is probably the leader I admire the most in the second half of the 20th century.
>>
where is the white one?
>>
>>73898837
>assad
>dictator
nope. You're falling for liberal media propaganda again. Assad is a democratically elected president.
>>
>>73900633
Based Franco and Salazar
>>
>>73898837
>Assad
>dictator

Get the fuck out of here
>>
File: sad frog.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>73900582
sorry i meant

bumping because I have nothing better to do with my time and I am waiting for my obsessive internet usage and unhealthy life style to catch up with and take me out of my miserable existence of this world and if anyone responds to this thread it will give some sort of distraction from this nightmare I live in and maybe, just maybe might give me a tiny bit of joy because it has been so long since I felt any and it will make me looking like a fool begging for people to respond just worth it
>>
>>73898837
>assad is white .
>>
>>73901021
Jesus Christ dude.

The board moves fast as fuck, don't need to go into a whole /r9k/-tier story about why you bumped it you cuck.
>>
>>73898837
>Assad
>White

Nice meme
>>
> Assad
> white

Stupid faggots from Syria general.
>>
>>73900656
>falls for Russian propaganda instead, heh
>>
>>73898837
Bashar is very kind and loving compared to his father Hafez.
>>
>>73901146
the frenchie was making fun of me for bumping and i don't handle bullying well
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.