[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>quit smoking cigs >quit drinking beer >accepted the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Crusades-770x439_c.jpg (151 KB, 770x439) Image search: [Google]
Crusades-770x439_c.jpg
151 KB, 770x439
>quit smoking cigs
>quit drinking beer
>accepted the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into my life
>fully prepared for the upcoming race/civil war
>>
File: zimm.png (321 KB, 579x342) Image search: [Google]
zimm.png
321 KB, 579x342
>>
Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke. Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them. Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood. I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee. It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth his servant from the hurtful sword. Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood: That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets: That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets. Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea , happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.
>>
>>73898391
I bet you're a riot at parties.
>>
Son, we're gonna need a lot of cigs and a lot of beer to win the race war.

No, I'm not joking.
>>
>>73898391
Aren't most blacks christian? How is a race war a religious thing?>>73898391
>>
>>73899138
Most blacks let alone most Americans wouldn't know the meaning of the word Christian. "So faith also, if it have not works, is dead in itself.
But some man will say: Thou hast faith, and I have works. Shew me thy faith without works; and I will shew thee, by works, my faith.
Thou believest that there is one God. Thou dost well: the devils also believe and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? ."
>>
>>73898779
What a fucking guy
>>
File: btfo.jpg (399 KB, 1190x1174) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
399 KB, 1190x1174
Jesus cuckrist can suck my circumised dick.
P:s: if civil war happens. that means literally end of white race and christianity
>>
>willing artillery meat
Educate yourself to lead, dumbfuck. Your eating and smoking habits mean fuck all if your mind isnt razorsharp. There will be plenty of idiots who will fling themselves willingly at the kebab and nigger.
>>
>>73899955
>Educate yourself to lead, dumbfuck.
What resources do you recommend?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.