[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOPE FOR THE FUTURE -- Younger Millennials more redpilled + other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
File: Hankgasm.jpg (27 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
Hankgasm.jpg
27 KB, 364x366
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/10/07/poll-1820yearolds-arent-as-liberal-as-older-millennials-n2062621

>A Harvard Institute of Politics poll found something a bit interesting regarding Millennial voting patterns; younger ones aren't as liberal. In fact, there's less than a ten-point gap between those who identify as a Democrat or Republican in the 18-20-year-old bracket. For older Millennials, aged 25-29, the split is starker, with them breaking for Democrats over Republicans 50/27.

>In 2012, Mitt Romney actually won the majority of the 18-20 year old vote. 57 percent of 18 year olds, 59 percent of 19 year olds, and 54 percent of 20 year olds all cast their votes for Romney

Also,
>Once Millennials get a job and start making between $40k-60k a year, support for income redistribution and other liberal policies related to fiscal policy, drops precipitously

And I'm sure /pol/ will love this,
>Millennials do not support affirmative action policies, labeling them "unfair."
>>
File: 1448854134027.jpg (96 KB, 626x460) Image search: [Google]
1448854134027.jpg
96 KB, 626x460
So what you're saying is there is hope? There is actual hope for the future?.......

https://youtu.be/-kcOpyM9cBg
>>
this is just like how when we were teenagers and George Bush was President we were all programmed to hate him. Now that Barack is President the millennials just see him as some dick in the White House.
>>
I have actually kinda noticed this. The AA and such has really been ramped up in recent years, and this current group of 18-21 year olds are the first ones so heavily affected. My brother in law is a Jr in college and he's conservative as fuck now. I'm a /pol/ tier political expert (so very well versed even in international politics, but meme-tier) and he would talk to me about this stuff like a child almost

"......why can they tell me I don't qualify just because I'm white? But we can't say blacks can't? Isn't that still racism?''

'Yeah, Brad, it is. You're learning.'

He and all his friends are 50-75k family incomes who got not one goddamn dollar for college, and they're being raked over the coals.
>>
at my core i'm probably conservative, but there's one thing that'll keep me from ever voting republican. the george bush jr. presidency. if he never were allowed to steal the presidency, i'd still live in europe, blissfully unaware of all the degeneracy that has befallen america
>>
>>73882760
Yup, generational gaps in political preference aren't unique to millennials either. While younger people tend to slant liberal a bit and move more to the right as they get older, every generation generally has a preference one way or the other based primarily on what kind of president they grew up under.

If you grow up under a shitty republican president, you're more likely to vote liberal, and vice-versa.
>>
>>73882542

the term is "clipped wing generation", because boomers are assholes that don't allow new housing (rentals or condos or otherwise) to be built in their hometowns, young people can't afford to live on their own
>>
>>73882542
I don't have a job and I'm 30 trying to get my CS degree finished. I also have been doing nothing by play CSGO over the summer.
>>
File: 21453`431543532.jpg (9 KB, 214x251) Image search: [Google]
21453`431543532.jpg
9 KB, 214x251
>>73883231
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>73882542
IDS HABBEDIG

It's actually selective pressure on a large scale. The liberal catladies don't have many children, if any. Conservative families have more. And then throw in the fact that we've tried all the policies that liberals like and they've fucking failed.
>>
>>73883452
the iraq wars stole my german life
>>
>>73883347

LOL the way the youth can magically blame old people for everything is fucking retarded.

Boomers are not in fucking control of allowing housing dipshit.
>>
>>73883231
That's some pretty retarded logic. Even most conservative voters acknowledge Bush was shit, and Trump just ejected their asses out of the Republican party.
>>
>>73883806
i haven't forgotten how his presidency led to the beginning of boiling racial tensions with katrina, spiraling gas prices, economic collapse, and social media with sjw dogma due to the free time they had thanks to losing their jobs
>>
File: hands.png (18 KB, 208x195) Image search: [Google]
hands.png
18 KB, 208x195
>>73883752

In most cities, they are. They're the ones that actually run them (on city councils, planning boards etc) and they are the ones that primary vote on them. And, being rational consumers, they vote to guard their home equity by voting against new development.

This is particularly prominent in California, especially due to Prop 13 which caps property taxes. As a result, homeowners have a huge incentive to do everything to inflate the cost of their homes, since it is taxed at less than half the rate their income taxes are. Remember, we're talking about peoples' retirements here since pensions no longer exist. In particular, look at the hard caps Silicon (Santa Clara Co) Valley area cities have on development. In Palo Alto it's straight up illegal to turn your home into a duplex, or to run a commercial business with more than 5 employees out of it.

Likewise, the death of US manufacturing and the rise of both immigration and outsourcing means there's less jobs, and the ones that do exist pay less. As the amount of taxpayers : pensions reach parity, the former will have their benefits cut.

I'm not going out of my way to bitch about them though. Their actions are totally rational. But, as a result, new homeowners and younger people get totally shafted.
>>
>>73883083
>bringing niggers to universities, turning them into zoos
>>
>>73884097
>vote to guard their home equity by voting against new development
welcome to norway.....

Dat will be 6 million shekels for that 30 square fart "crawl-in" with shared toilet facilities etc...
>>
>>73884045
Ok? So? That still doesn't make what you're saying any less stupid.

>I walked on a sidewalk once
>There was a rusty nail there and stepped on it
>I will never walk on sidewalks ever again
>>
>>73884801
Same over here friendo, house prices where I grew up have gone from around 70k for a 3 bed semi to around 500k in the space of 20 years. Nobody can afford to stay there anymore.
>>
File: tony-abbott-smiles.jpg (223 KB, 3000x1996) Image search: [Google]
tony-abbott-smiles.jpg
223 KB, 3000x1996
>>73882542
>>73882760
I am 18 year old cancer and this is true
>>
File: 1457492195273-0.jpg (54 KB, 671x668) Image search: [Google]
1457492195273-0.jpg
54 KB, 671x668
Am 18-20, can confirm. half the people I've met at uni (and not one of them black btw) have been redpilled and bro-tier as fuck. This one time i was hanging out in a buddy's dorm and we started talking politics but were super nervous trying to hide our power levels until we brought up immigration. 8/8 m8/
>>
>>73884045
Also, your criticisms of Bush are really stupid.

>Boiling racial tensions
Obama makes Bush look like fucking MLK in terms of racial relations.

>Spiraling gas prices
How the fuck are you blaming Bush for this? Gas prices were actually inflated under his term. Blaming presidents for the price of gas is a meme anyway.

>Economic collapse
Bush only had a partial role in this. Clinton was the one who signed the bill that forced banks to give out house loans to everyone which is what primarily caused the crash.

Here are the real reasons Bush was shit:
>Iraq war
>Patriot Act
>NSA survaillance
>TSA
>No Child Left Behind
>Bailouts
>Cranked up the deficit
>Turned a whole generation of millennials in to massive liberals
>>
File: 1457964320998.gif (922 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1457964320998.gif
922 KB, 250x210
>>73882542
>Once Millennials get a job and start making between $40k-60k a year, support for income redistribution and other liberal policies related to fiscal policy, drops precipitously
>>
>>73886232
Oh, and also gave out amnesty, and nominated some really shitty SCJs
>>
Seems ppl are the opposite of what was in power when they turned 18 and stay that way for life.
>>
19 here

People just see the crazy shit lefties pull with the sjw stuff and the extreme race baiting. They're just sick of all this leftism because they really don't care all that much. Things like trannies get made fun of on a daily basis.

And I live in Maryland for fucks sake, a liberal dindu shithole
>>
>>73882542
I'm 18 years old and I've been right wing since childhood.
>>
>>73882542
My kids in middle school and the whole lunchroom sang happy birthday to Hitler on 420.

Granted the teachers and administration flipped their shit and gave detention to 30 kids, emailed a letter to all the parents.

Kids continue to throw Roman salutes on the down low.
>>
>>73883752
The government elected by boomers have allowed mass migration and severely constricted housing construction.

Playing us vs them like this is retarded though, its the same left wing tactic as rich vs poor, black vs white etc. In reality we have largely the same interests as boomers, I doubt the parents of r9k are glad that their autismo children will live with them forever.
>>
>>73885555
This
>>
>>73886682
>emailed
>middle school
Shoo shoo

It's just the opposite effect as what happened under Bush, except I believe this will be a more massive swing because of how truly awful King Nigger's domestic policies have been.

Bush contributed to naive kids growing up as dumb liberals thanks to foreign wars and less so the PATRIOT Act (though once liberals got into power they loved it just as much as they hated it before). However, Obobo has spent 8 years fucking everything homeside from electrical generation, to coal mining, to forestry, to Common Core, to Health Care, to what's left of manufacturing.

These issues affect a hell of a lot more people directly and everyone can see with their own eyes, even children, how awful rampant liberalism has been.
>>
>>73886323
It's actually worse than just being liberal.

It means these people are greedy cunts who just want to maximize what they get. It might sound better, but it really ain't.
>>
>>73882542
For what its worth, Im 26 and all my white male friends support Trump. Im from Chicago too.

Not sure where the fuck all these "Millenials hate Trump!" meme comes from that the media likes to spew so much. Probably fucking piece of shit spic anchor babies fucking with our vote.
>>
>>73887024

>it's greed to want to keep the money you make
>>
>>73883347
We dont need to build more suburban sprawl bullshit, we need to kick out the Asian and Hispanic foreign shitheads that jack the prices up so much.
>>
>>73886550
Not always. Kids who grew up under Reagan were about 50/50 at the age when they could first vote, but are now mostly Republican as they've naturally gotten older. Similar story with the kids who grew up under Clinton except they started out liberal, and are still fairly liberal.

If the President you grew up under presided during an era of prosperity, then you don't necessarily have an adverse reaction.
>>
>>73887345
>major development hasn't occurred in nearly 20 years
>population has increased by 60 million
>"we don't need more developments"
Yes, we definitely do need more development. Planning Boards and the federal government are preventing anything large scale from going up.
>>
>>73882542
As expected. The peak of liberal sjw shit was years ago. Now sjws are mocked by normalfags.
>>
>>73887024
>It means these people are greedy cunts who just want to maximize what they get

What? It means they're all in favor of taxes for dem programs until they start realizing that real live people (like them) are paying for trash like this to complain the benefits aren't good enough: http://money.cnn.com/video/news/economy/2015/06/22/child-poverty-food-stamps-shopping.cnnmoney/
>>
>>73882542
Ive been browsing /pol/ since I was 15, now I'm 18. You guys have shaped my political and world views. There's little hope for my generation, I'll admit that. But there's still some redpilled millenials out there.
>>
>>73887452
Ive lived in many cities across the country. We had a massive construction boom everywhere throughout the early to mid 2000's. Most cities right now are, in fact, overbuilt. We dont need another massive construction boom. The Brickell area in Miami being a perfect example, for instance. The place is a ghost town of empty condos.

Kick the immigrants out and watch prices fall.
>>
>>73887582
No, it means they're in favor of money for those programs while they're the ones gaining.

And once they're the ones paying, they no longer give a fuck about the "equality."

Spineless cowards without any morals. Siding with whatever group will benefit them at the time.
>>
>>73887734
Yes, that describes liberals. I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of this like it's a revelation.

They don't really become Republicans, they just vote for people who aren't as interested in entitlements but are still all about fags and big government. "Former" liberals just move on to electing RINOs.
>>
>>73887701
>Ive been browsing /pol/ since I was 15
I'm so sorry.
>>
>>73884045
Thats stupid m8, thats the logic that keeps white working class people in the UK voting for a party that floods them with immigrants who take their jobs since they refuse to vote Tory or UKIP because of 30 year old grievances.

Bush did a lot of stupid shit that hurt a lot of people but he's not the man you'd be voting for anymore. It's especially stupid in the US since when you vote for a president you vote for the individual as much as you do the party. Just think of the difference between Regan and Bush. Saying you wont ever vote X party because you didnt like a politician who has retired is like saying you'll vote Democrat forever because you love what FDR did.
>>
As a 19 year old this study has 1 problem. The reason so fucking many if us are right wing now is that we see the race baiting, white hating, man hating, and gun hating left. Seriously the left is just fucking intolerant.
>>
>>73887701
Same here.
>>
>>73887734
>No, it means they're in favor of money for those programs while they're the ones gaining.

No, it really doesn't. 4/5 college students work part time in the US but do not earn enough money to pay significant tax because it's largely part-time. However, because most are also still claimed as dependents, they thus do not receive dem programs. The money they earn is for incidental expenses.

They like the IDEA of taxes and programs that help minorities etc. to help their virtue signaling and then turn sour when they start earning enough money to the point they feel the burden.

I repeat: they do not, by and large, benefit from dem programs in college. Perhaps things are different in Ireland, but most students here do not get welfare/food stamps etc.

They just like the idea because it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy--not because they "get" anything out of it.
>>
>>73882542
JEJ. thats literally all the libs had left, they thought faggy youngsters would gradually cuck more and more over time... aint it sweet fellas? I suspected this would happen over time but not so soon.
>>
>>73888093
It feels great. The pendulum always swings back.
>>
>>73888087
>They just like the idea because it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy--not because they "get" anything out of it.
You literally described something they get out of it.

And when it comes time to walk the walk, they pussy out.

Doesn't mean they suddenly gained some moral fiber, they're still basically scumbag facebook activists.
>>
>>73885555
im finding more and more, even in my uber-faggy area that power levels are starting to show. everyone still so shy about it, scared to break the ice but once you do...
>>
>>73885491
>>73885555
>>73886573
>>73886581
>>73886682
I can't imagine what it must have been like growing up in this era with massive racial tensions. It's a foreign concept to me.

Like when I was in high school, race was hardly even an issue that crossed your mind unless you lived around a lot of niggers I guess. I, along with a lot of people my age, legitimately thought back then that we had become a post-racial society by the time Obama got elected.

It took a long time for me to get redpilled because I was so engrained with that mindset.
>>
File: trump-head.png (74 KB, 291x299) Image search: [Google]
trump-head.png
74 KB, 291x299
If I get dem 8's Trump wins. even if i dont he still does
>>
>>73888640
Some nigger used to pick on me in school. I took the advice of my father and I hurt him. He fucked off then.
>>
>>73882542
>tfw 20
At least I'm not as alone as others
>>
>>73882542
I'm twenty and fairly utilitarian. It has allowed me to see things from the relatively unbiased view point of: shits fucked, yo.
>>
>>73885555
Checked, and it's very true.

Discussing immigration policies with people these days is like an instant powerlevel unlocker. I'm even seeing it in my family.
>>
>>73887459
See, I was always under the impression that it was mainly young millennials that were pushing the SJW crap, and they were all gonna grow up to identify as genderfluid otherkins or something retarded like that. It's relieving for me to learn that most of them were actually repulsed by that degeneracy.
>>
>>73889638
Yeah. i have overheard my 13 year old brother and his friends mocking the gender identity thing. i think this generation will grow up with a deeply embedded hatred towards SJWs and feminists because of all the things they try to force onto people.
>>
>>73882760
This
21 year old here
>>
>>73884045
Obama has been worse than bush for racial tensions by a fucking landslide
I would even say pur relations are worse than in the 70s or 60s
>>
>>73888640
All it does is build resentment for people. Especially at my university, asians, whites and even most pooinloos are super chummy. But Every time you see a black or a sandnigger you think "yep, that guy's here to fill the quota", and then nobody talks to them because they just assume they're and idiot and an sjw. And the sad part is they usually are. They're pampered and told the world is out to get them, so they're hostel and bring it up constantly. You see them in gaggles walking around disturbing everyone and being a fucking bother in general. Its not hard to get redpilled at university as long as you don't take any horseshit courses
>>
>friends openly mock blacks
>friends all openly mock Jews
>never hang out with blacks or jews
>one Jewish acquaintence to our friend group
>his name is AJ green******
>refer to him as A jew greenkike
>we are 21 years old
Feels Goodman
>>
>>73888640
Its the libs fault. I was just like you, but thanks to their constant victimhood and race baiting it made me flat out angry
>>
>>73887452
>cities are underbuilt

Urban planner here, you're full of shit. Immigrants (legal and illegal) have taken all the older housing that young people would occupy and gentrify.
>>
>>73882542

I used to be more conservative when I was that age too.

>>73882681

Fat chance.
>>
>>73892586
Where did I state I wanted more cities built? Dumb shit. Cities breed liberals, that's the exact opposite of what we need.

I'm talking about the lack of ability to build in smaller towns because the infrastructure out there hasn't been updated in 75 years.
>>
>>73892735
I didn't say more cities should be built, I said you're a fucking idiot for thinking major development hasn't occurred.

Immigrants in urban cores are pushing people put to the suburbs and preventing the tax base from being developed that supports better infrastructure.
>>
>>73882760
Pretty much this. Ironically, I think Ooga Booga has done more than anyone else to redpill people, on everything from race to firearms.
>>
File: 1273742815777.gif (444 KB, 170x169) Image search: [Google]
1273742815777.gif
444 KB, 170x169
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

RAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
18 year old conservative checking in
>>
File: NYTimes1.jpg (731 KB, 1238x684) Image search: [Google]
NYTimes1.jpg
731 KB, 1238x684
My kids are more conservative than me and I'm Mr. Conservative at the local caucus...

All the kids in their classes (6th and 7th grades) are pro-Trump. I live in the Seattle metro area. The kids are rightfully rebelling against the intense push Left out here.
>>
>>73893139
Haha, same here. Sno Valley area near Duvall, we have a ton of Mormons here too. It's too bad the Seattle cesspit is still dragging this county down.
>>
>>73892952

His mom was a communist and his dad is a virulent "anti-colonialist." Obama knows exactly what he is doing.
>>
My little brother is 15. He's pretty much what you'd get if /pol/ and Gavin McInnes had a baby. God save the Queen.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.