[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Queen wins £50 Tesco gift card at horse show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
Why the fuck is the Queen dressed like that, and delighted that she won a £50 Tesco gift card? Why is she being awarded something so small? This is a bit insulting, don't you think? Father Britain, I care for once.

http://archive.is/bUaWe
>>
She's already gotten awarded a lifetime of neetbux just for being born
>>
>>73880615
Our monarchs, i steping down to show that they're like the comon people, remove the verry reason they were ever instituted.

The purpose of keeping a monarch around in a democracy was that they were to represent the ideal family. The soul of the nation around which people could gather in unity, allways excelent. The elite, something for the people to look up to.

The way they are beeing manipulated by media to behave like "normal people" is leading to them destroying the verry foundation upon which their possition was founded.

It's absurd, stupid and demeaning.
>>
>>73880668
This is the mentality it breeds, the stupid plebian who neiter understands nor respects their value as a symbol, since they tarnish it with their own deeds.
>>
>>73880917
As an American, I naturally don't fully "get" monarchy, but I've always had a similar impression to what you just said. A good monarch is supposed to be a sort of standard by which the people of that country should aspire in their ideals and their manners, etc.

But then again, a good monarch should also protect and preserve his/her people, and I don't see a lot of Euro monarchs doing that these days. At the very least they could speak out against this mass immigration madness, even if they don't have/can't exercise veto powers.

But I am an American so what do I know.
>>
>>73880974
>worshipping a neet who has done nothing but showed how superior she is to the working class
>>
>>73881081
>But then again, a good monarch should also protect and preserve his/her people, and I don't see a lot of Euro monarchs doing that these days. At the very least they could speak out against this mass immigration madness, even if they don't have/can't exercise veto powers.

Absolutey, but at least in sweden our monarch has been constitutionaly prohibited from speaking on any political issue which lessens the obvious indictment against them for their inaction in the face of the destruction of the nation.
Not that I think it absolves them of blame, Idealy we would have a monarchist coup to end this democracy experiment just like we had with Gustav III ending the last time sweden tried democracy, but I digress.
>>
retake the british colonies!
>>
>>73880615
PHHHHHWWWWWOOOOAAAARRRR!

Go back to fucking little boys and goats OP
>>
>>73880615
It's an old lady outfit and her horse won a race.
>>
File: why cant we have both.jpg (165 KB, 716x1020) Image search: [Google]
why cant we have both.jpg
165 KB, 716x1020
>>
>>73881353
>Assmad at honesty

The mudslims in her country are dressing her up now it seems, and people don't respect her enough to even award her anything more than a fucking gift card to the grocery store.
>>
File: KingOlav.jpg (40 KB, 620x397) Image search: [Google]
KingOlav.jpg
40 KB, 620x397
>>73880917
It's possible to have some traits of a relatable everyman, and still be a respectable head of state.
Our previous king is a great example of that. The people loved him and he was referred to as "the people's king". One famous incident involved him taking the bus with his dog to go skiing several sundays in a row, during a worldwide oil crisis where people were discouraged from using their car.

Also, no, this picture isn't staged. The press heard about what the king had been doing, and showed up to take these pictures the following sunday.
>>
>>73880615
>Old woman outfit that protects against the sun.
>Happy that she won something.
What's the problem? Is this some American thing that awards have to be relative to a person's wealth?
>>
>>73881114
>NEET.
>Has worked more than 90% of the days of her life since her coronation as a young woman.
Holy fuck man. If the Queen is a NEET then we don't have a single working person in the UK.
>>
>>73881420

Old ladies have worn headscarves in our country long before a single Muslim ever set foot here
>>
>>73880615
>Why the fuck is the Queen dressed like that,
Why not?
>and delighted that she won a £50 Tesco gift card?
Probably at the hilarity of it.

>>73880668
>>73881114
>neet
>Pays the government hundreds of millions of ££ every year
>Works multiple jobs every single day of Her life

>>73881081
>and I don't see a lot of Euro monarchs doing that these days
They're not allowed to. Your media sees to that, and their Jewish run parliaments.
>>
File: 1289662110802.jpg (312 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1289662110802.jpg
312 KB, 1024x640
>>73880615
This is just the kind of attire an older woman would wear at a Horse event.

The Queen and in particular Princesses Anne are well into Horses.

She won a prize and she's happy about it . . .although a Tesco Voucher, she is probably pissing herself laughing.

What the problem here?
>>
>>73881695
>She won a prize and she's happy about it . . .although a Tesco Voucher, she is probably pissing herself laughing.

Headline tomorrow:
>Prince Charles spotted in local Tesco, brandishing a gift card, asking, "Do you even have anything here worth £50?"
>>
>>73881114
>>
>>73881252
Annexation when!
>>
Tesco must be delighted at the publicity
>>
>>73880917
This pretty much
>>
>>73880615
God save the old hag in the rag.
>>
>>73880615
She's the Queen she can dress however she wants. What difference does it make? Are you the fashion police?
>>
>>73881540
Yes but It's a thin line to walk, and I usualy prefer to see the monarch err on the safe side.
>>
>>73881811
>Tesco needs publicity in the UK
>>
>>73881857
>butthurt pajeet
>>
>>73880615
That's how aristocrats dress. Those from old money don't have the need to be flashy
>>
>>73881938
Butthurt about what?
>>
File: 1456764123924.jpg (956 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
1456764123924.jpg
956 KB, 1300x1300
I fuckin love the queen.
>>
>>73881938
retard he was effectively saying god save the queen. Just because he did it in a tongue in cheek way doesn't mean he doesn't mean it.
>>
>>73882035
She used to be such a qt
>>
>>73881420
You know under the Lepper King in Jerusalem, all Christian females had to wear veils in public?

Also, old ladies in the UK have always worn headscarves, since before Allah existed you stupid fat nigger.
>>
>>73882146
Totally! She looks like a based Gran as well now.
>>
>>73882077
>have your queen get called a hag in a rag
>lol its ok guys, he didn't mean it negatively

Now you know why the UK is going down the path it is you coward.
>>
>>73882425
It's clearly meant as a term of endearment you mong.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.