[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are my fellow Europeans going to flee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12
File: american-eagle.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
american-eagle.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
It's obvious that Sweden quite isn't the country where I wanna have and raise my unborn children. What the heck can we do and where can we go?

I'm still in my early 20s, white and no criminal record what so ever, working on my university degree. But I don't have much competitive advantage on my own field. no specific knowledge which wouldn't be found within the US labor market itself. In Sweden my assets on my chosen field are my knowledge of the Nordic market, customer behavior, culture and my language skills. Pretty worthless bs, especially in the US job market.

Looking back now, I should have studied engineering or medicine, but I can't change that now. And to be honest my dream never was to make a successful career anyway, my biggest life goal is to have few kids, be a good mother, have a pretty middle class house and a satisfying career. I just simply don't know where can I make it all happen, realistically. Sweden is such a sinking ship.

What's your plan?
>>
Immigrate to Russia. It might not be the richest country but it's white and Christian country.
>>
>>73876313
It's not that late for us down here. Northern Europe will fall way before Spain, Italy or Portugal and I still have hope we will go full Reconquista the moment shit hits the fan.
That said the problem with my country happens to be commie faggots willing to turn Spain into a latin american third world country, and that's becoming a more real possibility as time goes on.

Personally? I don't know yet whether I'll stay and fight or just flee to Singapore and get myself a gold-digging Chinese waifu because the West is done.
>>
File: flanders.jpg (64 KB, 579x506) Image search: [Google]
flanders.jpg
64 KB, 579x506
>>73876313
>boohoo I haet niggers so I'm gonna become one
no sven. your country is fucked. that's why it's your duty, as a fucking white male, to fix it. don't flee like a nigger
>>
Canada is a good choice. Lots of lebensraum and the libshit/overall population isn't too high. If enough people fled up here, we could turn the gerrymandered election on its head and vote in a federal government commited to European reconquista.
>>
File: Y8V8mxf.png (114 KB, 448x260) Image search: [Google]
Y8V8mxf.png
114 KB, 448x260
>>73876720
I don't speak Russian. And it's a third world country for anyone who doesn't belong the the wealthiest top %. The country being as white as possible isn't especially important for me, or at least I value the general standards of living above that. I can't say I'd really enjoy the Russian culture and I doubt that I could ever feel like belonging home to that society.

>>73876821
I never said that. I can't raise a family here, cause the taxation is insane and it's getting even worse. We have a housing bubble. The Swedish school system sucks, I wouldn't put my kids through it, but home schooling isn't allowed here either.

And most important, I'm not even a man so that's about the duty. I'mma fill my duty by having children.
>>
>>73877171
>>73877171
>and it's a third world country
Russia isn't 3rd world you're just too spoiled in Sweden and literally every country will seem 3rd world to you.
>>
>>73877421
>this

Besides Moldova and probably Ukraine now (and obviously areas like Transnistria, Kosovo), there aren't any third world countries in europe
>>
>>73877421
Well I would not move to a non-Western country anyway. As said I don't know the language and it's not very realistic to learn the language no a level that I could actually get a job - not to forget to mention that landing a job as a female must add even more challenge. So I think I'll have to skip that option.
>>
File: Trump feels.png (903 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
Trump feels.png
903 KB, 600x3315
>>73876313
Trump's white immigration program might be a good idea.

Get in, before the wall is erected!
Watch the Mexican tears in HD!
>>
>>73876313

Are you hot? Come to australia and I'll put some white babies in you.
>>
>>73877639
Then come to the US we need mode whites here.
>>
>>73877909
I can see it now:

>In Arizona
>eating a grilled pork hotdog in front of the bigscreen 4k HDTV drinking a nice Miller Lite and stroking my Glock brand Glock 19 in a shoulder holster.
>>
>>73878189
Don't listen to this faggot
>>
>mother

Marry me for a green card. You aren't a trap, are you?
>>
>>73878189
I'd love to, but as explained in my first post, I'm not sure how realistic that is. I'm wondering what kind of educational skills to try to achieve to make it more likely to one day actually score a job in the US.

>>73878323
I was born and raised as a female, so no tranny business going on here.

Wanna have pic related with me then, m8?
>>
File: 1443648596249.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443648596249.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>73877171
>I never said that. I can't raise a family here, cause the taxation is insane and it's getting even worse. We have a housing bubble. The Swedish school system sucks, I wouldn't put my kids through it, but home schooling isn't allowed here either.
economy is kinda fucked everywhere. I guess you can try your luck in Germany or smth

>And most important, I'm not even a man so that's about the duty.
Oh, I misread. I assumed no women on the internets and all that (checking my privilege now)

>>73877421
c'mon man russia is a backwards ass hellhole and they have even more mudslimes than sweden
>>
>>73878617
I'd love to. Where can we contact each other? email me:

[email protected]
>>
>>73878617
Black male here

Would love to make babies with u <3
>>
>>73879217
Sounds fab Tyrone.
>>
>wants to flee
>look at flag

Great banter mate
>>
>>73876313
America pls

I know what you're up to
>>
>>73876313
Same situation here, my degree will be fairly worthless outside of Germany.
I don't really have a chance to get into the US either.

I'll learn to defend myself and live in a semi-gated community. Germans are now being killed daily, so I'll see if Germany will wake up.
Would be nice to get in touch with like-minded people though. Germans in the East are already forming full-blown homogenous Völkisch communities. Soon there'll probably be something similar for less ideological, but just scared-for-their-children people.
>>
>>73876313
Go to the United States. We need more redpilled people here to go against Hillary and Bernie
>>
>Things are bad
>Instead of changing them I will just move to another place!

Great logic, better start looking for another place when wherever you move goes to shit aswell
>>
>>73876313
Come to America Sven.
It's true we have niggers and such, but the thing about our land is it's so large you can go to an uncucked part of the land with little to no effort since it's all within the same country.
America is so big, that the niggers all stick to single city's and neighborhoods, they don't ebb out like rats, so you can find a relatively safe area for your family easily.

But if you ask me, come to Texas.
>>
>>73877639
>I would not move to a non-Western country anyway
Too bad. Eastern European countries are no longer shitholes and people in any of them would treat you very well.
>>
>>73876313
>fleeing from Sweden because of niggers
>mmmh where could I go
>the US is perfect!
What? They have more niggers per capita than Paris does
>>
>>73878617
If you can write your own name and count to ten you will have no problem climbing the job ladder in America
>>
>>73876313
Come to America. It is a great place to live. The Gov just needs set back on track is all
>>
>>73876313

Come to Minnesota and tell the cucky Swedes to stop shitting up my state.
>>
>>73882541
This, It's how I knew OP really was a woman.
>>
>>73882541
>niggers

They're all concentrated in the cities, and you shouldn't be living there anyway. What's the point of leaving your apartment block isocube in a congested euro-hive and moving across the ocean just to live in a slightly different isocube in a congested ameri-hive?

The US is 90% wide open spaces with no niggers, you'd have to be a fool to not live in those areas.
>>
>>73885344

This. There isn't more than 3 niggers within 300 miles of me.
>>
File: heber city utah.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
heber city utah.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
It's like Sweden with Mormons
>>
No criminal record? Never got into a fight?
You are castrated. I won't flee anywhere, if everything goes to shit I will fight and die where I stand while you skitter into your hole, cockroach
>>
>>73884685
Not because of blacks, but because we are taxed and chucked to death by our politicians. Due the housing bubble and insane taxing for the middle class you can't really become wealthy or own anything of your own.
>>
Southeast Ireland is where it's at.
Aside from all the knackers.
>>
>>73886036
This
>>
>>73886036
>Australia
>>
>You were born just in the right time to marry a cute Swedish/German grill fleeing the collapse of her country, desperate for US citizenship
Feels gud, man
>>
File: you.gif (512 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
512 KB, 480x270
>>73886332
> qt swedish/german woman
> making pledges here on /pol/, not on facebook
Oh, you!
>>
>>73876313
USA of course.

We want ACTUAL European refugees in this country!
>>
>>73886672
>make a joke
>get this no fun allowed response
>somehow i'm the autist
>>
Still plenty of communities in Sweden that isn't overun by undesirables, even Stockholm have some sanctuaries. Though the school issue is one I have been contemplating alot aswell, I will probably stay in Stockholm and sign my kids up for the good schools that have a really long queue, these are usually unknown to the immigrants. But I will have to endure the bourgeoise dong munchers these schools are littered with.
If the city and schools become too infested I will probably relocate my family to Åland, alot of swedes on åland who homeschool their children, or Österbotten. If I had to flee scandinavia as a last resort I would look for white provinces in Switzerland, any of the old german cities along the baltic sea in Poland or Königsberg. If America gets their shit together in fall I would look at Idaho or Utah.
>>
>>73887400
>Utah

Didn't realize Sweden even had Mormons.
>>
>>73876313
I will not flee.
What I will do if my country gets cucked by EU, I do not know, but I will not lay down and take it.
I will rather eat grass and dirt for the rest of my life than be a slave to the EU commission.
>>
>>73876313
You're going to stay and make the shitskins flee
>>
>>73877171
Yes you can.
Land in rural regions is cheap. Become a farmer
>>
>>73887614
They are very rare, I have friends in the mormon community so I have met a few. They are probably in the thousands as a whole though. One of my qt mormon friends moved to Salt Lake city right after her mission and married a wholesome mormon man, she is pregnant with their 5th child atm.
>>
>>73876313
I will not flee. I will not run away like a coward. People who do such a thing are no better than fucking niggers. This is my fucking homeland and no fucking sub human will change that.
>>
>>73887400
Stockholm is ass expensive on doable areas, unfortunately. The gearing percent of the households is on average 170%, and we have an enormous housing bubble due the lack of housing.

The Swedish school system is a joke. Not even kidding, even if the school was fully white, it's damn easy. I know cause I got experience on high school from two different countries. Swedish one sucked, even though it was a type of a good school you mentioned.
>>
>>73876313
I fled from Sweden to dk and I'm looking to either stay here with 95% likelyhood and defend europe if needed or go apeshit and go to pinoy country or some bullshit if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>73890739
Bor du i Köpenhamn eller? Och hur trivs du?
>>
>>73889892
Agree with you 100%, the housing market is shit atm, I rent but I was extremely lucky to get where I am. Longterm solution is being in a queue for a contract or get rich.

School in Sweden is only daycare and indoctrinating the kids to be useful slaves to the state. If you strive for higher learning for your kids this has to be done at home. I wouldn't put faith in any schools abroad having a rigorous and cultivated curriculum that would satisfy my requirements.
>>
>>73890889
Bor en bit ifrån Århus och trivs mycket bra fast jag är ganska ensam vad gäller umgänge.

Språket är lite svårt vad gäller att passa in eftersom danskar måste sakta ner för att samtala med en. Annars så lär man sig snabbt. Jag har nu flera goda arbetskamrater som jag blir närmare med varje dag.

Bott här i några månader och än så länge gillar jag det, men jag hade ett ganska enformigt liv i Sverige också så det har varit en fröjd med nya matvaror, seder och människor.

Ville undvika Århus och köpenhamn (speciellt köpenhamn) pga invandring egentligen men det blev här ändå för jag bilade runt och sökte bostad på annonser som var relativt utspridda under nån vecka.

Det är dock mycket mindre invandrare i Århus än i Stockholm och jag är bara där ibland ändå för jag bor i en mindre ort och har tågkort.
>>
>>73891797
Okej. Får jag fråga vad jobbar du med?

>>73891790
Swedish school is nothing but dagis for older kids. I don't understand why isn't there almost any actual academic studying and reading in gymnasium what so ever. Just presentations and such mainly. Leaves you pretty empty handed.
>>
>>73892204
Jag bryr mig inte så mycket om vad jag jobbar med just nu för jag utbildar mig själv på fritiden. Så jag jobbar deltid på ett lager och kör truck och lever på sparade pengar och pluggar resten av dagarna om jag inte har annat planerat. Det är en matgrossist/partihandel, vet inte hur jag fick jobbet för att vara helt ärlig men jag hade sparat kapital så sökte det personligen och ser ganska bra och proper ut.

Tror du får svårt att få kundrelaterade jobb om du skulle flytta hit innan din danska blev bättre.

Efter det kan det nog däremot hjälpa tror jag, känner att min dansk börjar bli bättre nu och om något år eller två så kommer man ha karismatiskt dialekt.
>>
>>73878617
Have you ever been in the US, Pernilla?

It's a lot more third world than you think, and they are being overrun because protecting their borders is seen as racist by the left. Not even Sweden is that way.
>>
>>73892828
Jag kommer faktiskt flytta till Denmark i september. men endast för några månader. tror du att danskarna är olika än oss svenskar? eller vad har varit den största skillnaden att leva där?
>>
>>73892204
It does, but you don't have many options, homeschooling is illegal and they have to follow a state approved curriculum. Most of the traits in a kid develop before they are seven years old, so live by example and give them the important characteristics before they start school. This will define them and hopefully lead them in the right path.
I simply look at school as a way for them to learn social cues and how to act with their peers. While I will have to be the main benefactor toward their education.
>>
>>73892944

The US is a large fucking place, many many states still enjoy conservative values and a majority white population. Hell, check out north dakota or minnesota, lots of scandinavian heritage held on to there.
>>
>>73876313
Ireland.

'tis my home, once degree is got I am out of here.
>>
Canada
Just stay away from the west, toronto and montreal.
If you stay in Quebec better learn french you blonde snow nigger
>>
>>73876313
As a swede you can get finnish nationality pretty much automatically if you apply after living here for 5 years. Only cucked area is Helsinki so you can just live in conservative ostrobothnia where speaking swedish is common.
>>
>>73876313
Nowhere. Spain is comfy af.
>>
File: 1462816247017.jpg (641 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
1462816247017.jpg
641 KB, 1440x1440
Move to the countryside and have a family. Wait for the cities to burn themselves out. Then return.

Cities have always had low birthrates, and the current level of urbanization is what is causing our birth crisis. This too will affect the immigrants eventually. Then the natives can come back and reclaim their cities.

Not to mention when this current financial model really peters out a bunch of immigrants are going to fucking run home because we won't have gibs or easy jobs for them anymore. Not to mention they're not adapted to this latitude and are suffering for it, make their mortality even worse, hastening their exit from Europe.
>>
>>73877909
How about no. By nature Europeans are extremely left leaning compared to us. They might as well be the Chinese. I don't want eurocucks coming over and turning the US into a second Europe. They're going to destroy the country.

We want to get rid of the riffraff and that doesn't mean we're making room for a different kind of trash.
>>
>>73876821
There's really no point. These people want to die. You kill a shitskin, they import 1000 more. Your sacrifice is for nothing.
>>
>>73898299
That sounds like a very optimistic view.,, Too optimistic but, how I wish that is entirely true.
>>
There is no country better than the Czech Republic. We have this perfect balance of being well-off, but not so rich that we turn into degenerates and/or attract shitskinned immigrants. I can state my opinions freely, our beer and girls are god-tier, our gun laws sensible and we collectively hate everything that destroyed Western countries. What more could you possibly want?
>>
File: 1462933508702.jpg (89 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
1462933508702.jpg
89 KB, 580x580
>>73898602

The surviving families in major cities from one thousand years ago to today is like sub 1%. Cities fucking kill bloodlines, and get replaced by country folk. And we see that by the third generation at most, this immigrants hit the same sub-replacement level rates that native Europeans have.

And we saw a net outward immigration from the US by Mexicans during the recession of 2008. I don't have data on Europe, but once our current economic model becomes unfeasible, it will probably be the same thing in every Western country as the invaders jump ship.

Optimism is cowardice. But this isn't optimism, it is a prediction based on observation.

I should say though the transition will probably be bloody at some point as the invaders start to riot and demand things which we aren't able to give any longer. Be prepared for that, but in the long run we win.
>>
>>73876313
I'll flee to Spain
>>
>>73876912

This. Just stay outta the capital cities. Toronto by far the worst, and it's surrounding cities, brampton, hamilton, etc. They are minority shitholes and the source of all our memes

Outside of those cities, it's literally is "Come home white man" land
>>
>>73876313
There are places in the north of England that are dirt ass cheap and even though they look like shit, you'll be in a rather secluded area.
>>
>>73876313
Come to America, Ricky mountain/north western states/Wisconsin/Minnesota would suit you well.

If you are attractive some successful American man would snap you up right quick since our women are all fat or used up.
>>
>>73900080
North Western States sounds very good desu.

But we gotta remember that I'm still a strong independent Swedish woman, not a Ukrainian post catalog wife. I'd actually wanna work and not be a parasite ny any means. Although I wouldn't have an issue marrying an American, so if some Murican wants to marry me and hire me to his business, sure thing, pick me up at 8.
>>
You racist woman, just get a nice african husband, sure he will beat you everyone in a while but that's part of being a strong woman.
>>
>>73898458
The leftists aren't the ones moving to the US. They will assimilate extremely quickly. 2nd generation Norwegian Americans are nothing like us at all.
>>
>>73899480
>>73899480
This. Even Ontario, the supposedly most cucked province according to /pol/ is ~90% white European outside of the GTA.
>>
>>73900488
I have an online business. I'd like to hire you as my secretary and marry you and impregnate you.

Blondes master race!
>>
>>73876313
I hated discovering what's been happening over there. Talk about bursting the bubble. I'd always dreamed of going abroad to the Scandinavian countries and taking the fucking one-in-a-lifetime magic in... but that's all fucked now.

Save your ass off, get your visa, and come on over to the states. I'd rather all the native westerners all just find asylum here and become nationalized taxpaying Americans joining and raising the 2.5 kids and the white picket fence. I'm in love with the dream goddammit. It's not easy by any stretch of the imagination, but just like all that disgusting filth just started flooding in Europe--- so can all the native westerners bring their beauty, culture, dreams and innovations here to America. Don't raise kids on a sinking ship -- bring your good values here and be Americans!
>>
>>73901396
It's not too late yet. It's not like the entire country is a war zone. If you visit here, you'll get to see all the best parts. If you have to live here, then that's when you grow a dick to your forehead when you realize that an average house easily costs like 7 million Swedish crowns, you are taxed to bits and the educational system is so bad that you can't imagine putting your kiddo through it. If you don't want him to become a brainwashed idiot.

I'm probably able to get there when I'm around 30. Shieeet, please tell me there will be decent American men willing to breed with me when I'm like 35?
>>
>>73876313
I'm not going to flee the region I live in has a extremely small amount of refugees, Muslims and shitskins in general. I'm going to found my own Kingdom in the midst of the savage-lands. It's not a huge setback it's more "ad fonte".
>>
>>73876313
are you hedonistic?

no responsibility in sight
>>
>>73902162
I carry my responsibility in a country where I live in by paying my taxes and living like a proper citizen.

Was it Sweden or US at the given time.
>>
>>73901817
The glacial blonde Scandinavian woman is the A-number-one prime choice for a breeding mate lol, you don't and won't have any issues.
>>
>>73901817
Just move here, Zara. Outside of the 3-4 biggest cities we're still uncucked and it's not a big change from Sweden.
>>
I am not going to flee, I am going to fight.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.