[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reparations through donation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1854372938439.jpg (35 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
1854372938439.jpg
35 KB, 615x345
I want there to be a donation site like Patreon set up exclusively for reparations for the descendants of slaves. To receive from the service you have to submit documented evidence through bills of sale or family records that your ancestors were enslaved and worked against their will with no pay.

But here's the catch; It's all done anonymously.

The site would turn out to be a social experiment to see who actually cares about the struggle and grief this has brought on the families and who wants to piggyback their misery for good goy points and time in the spotlight.
It would also be a nice touch to see which ethnicities donated the most and by what margin.
Would the general public give out of their own pockets for no reward to help strangers they've never met? Or is this something the government would have to deduct from pay like taxes to ever effectively put in place?
>>
>>73867647
Bump
>>
File: youmakemelaff.jpg (6 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
youmakemelaff.jpg
6 KB, 206x196
>>73867647
Interesting. Bumping for possibility. I bet it wouldn't make very much unless some rich liberal donated but that would not likely happen because of annonimity.
>>
>>73867647
Okay lets make the muslims pay for all their slave trades first. As the west has overpaid for the TINY slave trade (in comparison to others in history).

Its time southern europeans where paid by muzzies for being slaves centuries ago.

Its time africans where paid by muzzies for being slaves in the largest external (one race enslaving another) slave trade in human history.

Its time africans paid africa for all the internal slavery they have created which BEWILDERS any other slave trade in history. I mean africans are the gods of slaving. They are still at it now.

After all these are paid fully. Then us western nations may pay a bit more but only in scale as to how many slaves where taken.

For example the arab on african slave trade displaced and took 140m africans. All of europe and america (north and south) combined onoy took 12mz britain took 1.5m.

So basically muzzie arabs have to pay 100x more than we do. Then africans will be paying about 1000x more than anyone else because africans enslaved the most people.
>>
>>73867647
Don't encourage this shit.
>>
>>73867647
>you have to submit documented evidence through bills of sale or family records that your ancestors were enslaved and worked against their will with no pay

No one cared about the slaves so no documents were kept on them you FUCKING WHITE MALE. Stop trying to weasel out of paying reparations!
>>
>>73867647
so for irish slaves too?
>>
I like this idea
>>
>>73868086
I'd like them reparations from Germans for invading us 800 years ago as well. And reparations from Russians for making us serfs.

gibsmedat
>>
>>73869044
Yea while we are at it, any country which has invaded mine will pay too.
>>
>>73869286
Africans also need to pay for invading Europe 30,000 years ago and killing the native Neanderthals.
>>
>>73867647
It should not be anonymous that way we remove proxy donations
But I love the idea
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.