[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of /pol/ is in their 20's. You see the state of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: ladder.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
ladder.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
Most of /pol/ is in their 20's.
You see the state of the world.
You know what direction it's headed in.
You see the state of your own country.
You see the state of your own town.
Chances are, you are going to live for at least another 40 more years.
How do you think things are going to turn out in 2056?
>>
File: 1436307165652.png (490 KB, 1100x718) Image search: [Google]
1436307165652.png
490 KB, 1100x718
>>73856734
I don't even want to think of what hell it will be i hope i am dead before that
>>
If I live until then and it is worse than this I'd probably become a political terrorist and start blowing shit up
>>
>>73856734

>2056
>President Twilight Sparkle Schultz is serving zir second term
>straight people are banned
>children are encouraged to change genders frequently
>children are considered minors until they turn 65, at which point they are then able to retire
>every home must house at least 5 refugees from the war torn countries from Middle Europe
>the government implants chips into your head to listen to your thoughts
>wrong thoughts get you sent to jail immediately
>the American flag was branded racist years ago, it's been replaced with a countryless non denominational organically produced fair trade vegan cloth square
>>
>>73856734
If nothing changes by 2026 it wont matter by then.
>>
File: guy dancing.jpg (32 KB, 440x296) Image search: [Google]
guy dancing.jpg
32 KB, 440x296
>>73856734
climate change will decimate civilization
>>
>>73857501
Better then living a dreadful existence
>>
I'll probably die in the upcoming war in Europe desu
>>
>>73856734
>2056?
nice meme
we wont even get close
>>
Ill probably die in the American resistance movement of 2024.
>>
>>73856734
Its seems like the propaganda machine has been cranked up to 11 this year. I have lost all faith recently, the global reach of the eternal Jew has grown to levels never imagined.
>>
I'll die happy on Trump's Mars colony base.
>>
>>73856734
I plan to be dead within twenty desu.
>>
Hopefully I'll inherit my parents house and I can just eek out a meaningless existence shitposting. But yes, white people are going the way of the dinosaur. I give america another 50 years before becoming an islamic state like england.
>>
>>73857847
I am currently 20 if nothing changes in 10 years bang
>>
File: gXHml6v.jpg (65 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
gXHml6v.jpg
65 KB, 750x1334
>>73856734
I've already decided I'm going to assess the state of things at 50 (I'm 27 now). If my life hasn't come together or the country is a burning pile of garbage worse than now, I'm checking out.
>>
>>73857936
>I am currently 20 if nothing changes in 10 years bang
i got 7 years left.
>>
>>73858652
I hate the state of the nation of the United States, i dont want to become europe 2.0 in my lifetime.
>>
>>73858717
>I hate the state of the nation of the United States,
yeah. every day is seems to get worse and worse.
but i see the cracks of light peering through the darkness, we all see it, just ignore it.
>>
>>73859057
I just feel like modern life is stale and boring. but i do believe i can have a better life if i was less dull and had more friends.
>>
>>73859213
>I just feel like modern life is stale and boring
your telling me. waking up with no incentive to even get out of bed and turn on the pc fucking sucks.

>>73859213
>if i was less dull
is it you who is dull, or your potential friends
and friends is a iffy word nowadays. better acquaintances untill and actual friendship forms

(dotn tell them that though, people dont like being categorized like that)
>>
Trump can save this country some time, the Muslim problem will never go away, the "oppressed black man" shit is eternal, whites will forever seen as bad because of kike propaganda, by the time I have kids they will probably be one of the handful of whites attending school filled with Muslims and spics. Bleak future, essentially feel like Yoda after Revenge of the Sith
>>
>>73859626
I dont want to believe i am dull, I camp go hiking alone. Use firearms at the range and i enjoy using my pc and drawing. Most of my friends never want to hangout with me and claim they are too exhausted or busy to.
>>
>>73859797
Trump can only do so much. I hope to see a revival movement of nationalism in the near future.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 610x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 610x413
>>73857523
>2056
>the Aryan resistance movement violently combats these degenerates
>the resistance is not dead, and the fire rises
>>
>>73859912
>Most of my friends never want to hangout with me
>claim they are too exhausted or busy to.

ive heard this many times. either they arent your friends, or they agree to hang out when is benefits them.
find better friends with interest like yours.
>easier said than done though.

>>73860137
>nationalism
>in america
only if some crazy nut starts something. as much as we fantasize about it, only a fewwould have the gumption to do it.
>>
>>73860137
its already happening
>>
>>73860292
How so? where at? All i see is people hating against the working class and blacks crying foul as usual
>>
>>73860376
where you live m8
>>
>>73860447
Kentucky
>>
>>73860577
>Kentucky
at least your in prime race war starting areas

stay safe anon. it's gonna get bumpy in the next few years.
>>
>>73860929
I live RIGHT by Cincinnati so nigs are near, but I have a redpilled uncle who hates jews and niggers so I am safe I want to move to either Floridian or texas.
>>
>>73856734
>How do you think things are going to turn out in 2056?

Shambling hordes of brown manlets bumbling around pretending to be in charge but instead appearing more like children playing dress up in dad's clothes as white-won progress slips away.

Can't wait to live in a tin roof shack tbqh.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.