[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here was made a right-winger by uni/college? >never been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: neo faggot.jpg (43 KB, 860x320) Image search: [Google]
neo faggot.jpg
43 KB, 860x320
Who here was made a right-winger by uni/college?

>never been a cuck, just thought people were equal
>go to uni
>can see now that the majority of women are dumb as fuck
>can also see now that the majority of shit skins are worthless pieces of shit

The liberal indoctrination machine has failed.
>>
>>73819696
>he fell for the university meme
>>
>>73819696
>Go to uni
>Girls are organized as fuck and actually study to get good grades
>Boys don't care about the education in the slightest and are okay with whatever thay get as long as it's 'passable'
>There's also an exchange student group which is made out of blacks, but they all seem like decent human beings and don't chimp out.
Thankfully in Russia we already treat everyone equally so it prevents us from falling for the cultural marxism meme and becoming degeneracy-promoting, self-hating cucкs.
>>
>>73819696
i was always fiscally conservative (thanks dad) and i've always hated niggers (thanks niggers) but university made me hate women and pooinloos also
>>
>>73819696
Same here. University of York.

> Transphobia awareness seminars
> Destroying International Men's day because equality

That and the western campus was basically the university of Shanghai. Girls were thick as shit, as were most of the migrants that got in on affirmative action.
>>
>>73819696
I was a conservative before I went to college, and unsurprising a conservative after. Rather than "most shitskins", or even "most people", all people are worthless pieces of shit.
>>
>>73819696
UBC here

I'm in STEM. Fortunately, I don't deal with much bullshit. I'm still a nationalist at heart. I just want to make the true North strong and free again.
>>
>>73819696
>engineering degree from engineering university
>only lib arts I can't choose is English, literally how to use rhetoric in arguments
>wrote a paper about how Israel is similar to Nazi Germany, got a good grade
>after 1-2 years only people willing to do the work left
>many are still not "top performers" but are committed
>see both gifted men and women

STEM feels so good.
>>
I already had right-wing leanings before I went into college. I was able to stomach it for about a year before I just couldn't take that cuck garbage anymore, and I wasn't going to a particularly cucked school, either. I'd hate to see how bad it is at some of the bigger, super-SJW universities.
>>
>>73822603
Forgot to mention: only downside is roving Chinese gangs that talk loud in Chinese at every possible moment and have no regard for anyone else in any possible way.
Also poo-in-loo TA's that can't speak English.
>>
>>73819696
It's what put me over the edge. I worked as an RA, and sat through endless SJW training events. I understand how so many girls fall into it, they do make up 70% of cult members globally. But I could never understand the other men--many were faggots, but the rest were just broken people.
>>
>>73821997
These, except I've always also hated India because it's literally a blackhole of a subcontinent and utterly worthless to the human race.
I've always hated niggers because they're niggers, and also largely because I'm South African and I'm proud of being a white Afrikaner, since as a people we have always been based as fuck, and niggers have ruined the entire country. This is also why I'm incredibly distrustful of globalist cultural marxists (read: Kikes) because they're the ones that backed the ANC and deified Mandela

But I've been browsing 4chan since I was 13 (19 now), so I've long since grown to hate women.
University hasn't done much to be honest, I've grown disillusioned with the current state of affairs long before even finishing high school. Going to university is just a way for me to regularly confirm that "Yup, shit's still fucked."
>>
>>73821842
Your country has already been there, done that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.