[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope for a new political ethos? A new idealogy that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (779 KB, 400x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
779 KB, 400x619
Is there any hope for a new political ethos?
A new idealogy that address the marxist/liberal agenda and maintains homogeneity of culture/race ect ect
One that is rid of social stigma
Pic related
>>
File: 1461041606693.jpg (52 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1461041606693.jpg
52 KB, 850x400
>>73753125
>alexander dugin
where have I heard that name before...?
>>
>>73753125
Maybe we can use our meme magic to breathe life into it?
>>
File: dugin.jpg (419 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
dugin.jpg
419 KB, 800x714
>>73753370

>I consider the “White nationalists” allies when they refuse modernity, the global oligarchy and liberal-capitalism, in other words everything that is killing all ethnic cultures and traditions. The modern political order is essentially globalist and based entirely on the primacy of individual identity in opposition to community. It is the worst order that has ever existed and it should be totally destroyed. When “White nationalists” reaffirm Tradition and the ancient culture of the European peoples, they are right. But when they attack immigrants, Muslims or the nationalists of other countries based on historical conflicts; or when they defend the United States, Atlanticism, liberalism or modernity; or when they consider the White race (the one which produced modernity in its essential features) as being the highest and other races as inferior, I disagree with them completely.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2013/06/alexander-dugin-on-white-nationalism/
>>
>>73753125
The hope is to step outside the western historical narrative, and look at other systems that already exist that don't fit into out existing models.

Consider what Lee Kwan Yew did in Singapore. Look at Deng Xiao Ping's reforms in China, which were inspired by Singapore. The idea of maximum economic freedom combined with strict social controls actually contradicts many western political and economic models of what is even possible or coherent. It's easier, bureaucratically, and financially, to start a business in Taiwan than it is in the US, yes Taiwan was a military dictatorship until the 80's.

Also, political theories are going to have to start taking human capital into account. Different populations may thrive under different system, and some may be incapable of thriving as a group by global standards. Ideology and theory may not be the end all be all. The sociology and anthropology departments may have to be cleansed of ideological leftists before we can start getting a large body of hard science on the subject again.

I think the real 4th theory isn't going to be a theory at all, but a change in how we think about measuring political and economic systems, and start looking at humans as a biological subject as much as a political one.
>>
>>73753125
NazBol is literally third position on the third position
>>
>>73753575
wooooooooooooooow.
what a faggot.
I want to put a bullet in his head now.
thanks germanbro.
>>
File: 1437045627112.jpg (175 KB, 1328x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437045627112.jpg
175 KB, 1328x1080
>>73753680
>maximum economic freedom combined with strict social controls

So like the Republican Party?
>>
>>73754311
Not quite. East Asia doesn't enforce much moralism in daily life. Confuscianism is about conduct and harmony, not sexual or moral purity. It's why prostitution is tacitly tolerated in most E and SE Asian countries for instance, and only cleaned out from time to time to keep organize crime elements from running amok. Singaporean laws like no spitting, and harsh penalties for littering are about social harmony, not being a "good person". So you see the nature of social controls originate from a difference source in the East.

Think of moral codes in the East as being about respect, while they're more about good/evil and sin in the west.
>>
File: 1394416647026.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1311) Image search: [Google]
1394416647026.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1311
>>73753125
Theocracy is the answer everyone knows but denies.
>>
File: 1462759826191.jpg (3 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1462759826191.jpg
3 MB, 3000x3000
>>73753575
So he's literally a traditionalist blended with a multi-kulti hyper egalitarian, race-denying, anti-west slovophile who thinks he's more African than European. He blames western Europe for the ruin of the world, has no critique of the left or judaism, sees Islam as a model society... this guy is pure cancer doing a pantomime of Evola.

He is literally a kind of ideological antichrist. Reminds me a bit of how Zizek orients himself to the Left. I wonder if this is a type of intellectual edglordism common to slavic intellectuals. Contrarian to the point of absurdism.

The more I read by the man, the more disturbing it is.
>>
The Fourth Political Theory sounds interesting, almost revolutionary in such a leftest, globalist period we are living in, but Alexander Dugin is so anti-American and "anti-Atlantist" for it to catch on in the West. People should look at the theory itself and not conflate it with the man but it's kind of hard not to when he calls for Russia to support Black and Hispanic protests to bring the dissolution of the United States. It's a tough sale for American non-interventionist conservatives who may have otherwise took the theory seriously.

The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

In the United States:

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2 KB, 244x226
>>73754648

Thank you for giving even more insightful information.
>>
>>73754846

How rude!
>>
File: East vs West.png (42 KB, 1045x431) Image search: [Google]
East vs West.png
42 KB, 1045x431
>>73753680
>>73754648

Any book or article recommendations you can give to learn more?
>>
>>73755429
I'm liking this book.
'The Righteous Mind' by Jonathan Haidt is, imo, a very important piece on moral psychology, so I'd recommend that. And just study up on the history of Singapore in the last century, and listen to some of Lee Kwan Yew's speeches. Also compare your impression of him to the picture western intellectuals painted of him in the media.

Basically, read less political philosophy and read more history, especially economic histories of non-western countries. Japan is another great case study.
>>
>>73756079

Cool, thanks.
>>
>>73753125
Complete integration into policymaking of the facts that behaviour is 100% genetic and that racial homogeneity is not only an absolute good, but an existential threat if broken.
>>
>>73756789
I think it's more important that this is 100% integrated into popular consciousness more than policymaking. Having laws that restrict racial mixing for a population that largely doesn't accept any of the logic that wold underpin such laws wouldn't be sustainable. People are always going to exercise autonomous decision making. It's fantasy to think you can prevent that with government authority, but you CAN influence the nature of autonomous decision making so that on average, the masses make favorable choices. If everyone understood, I mean REALLY, understood as common knowledge the realities of racial diversity within societies, that would solve many problems, even if some amount of multiculturalism continued to exist in the world.
>>
>>73757215
Behaviour is 100% genetic.
Outing the treacherous elements ( people being angry when racemixing is outlawed ) is very desirable, for deportation/extermination purposes.
>>
>>73754818
Dugin is considered absolute retard here in Russia, trust me
>>
>>73758025
Yeah, well, I suspect you're not going to be the intellectual or political heavy hitter that's going to get that done. And I bet you'd get really fucking indignant if in the future an East Asian country ever denied you entry for a business trip because your non genetically engineering 105 IQ was just too low to risk allowing into their society.
>>
>>73758263
It is impossible to enforce this when the economical powers are disproportionately attracted to globalism, indeed.
But technology's assymetrical capabilities are growing ever faster.

We'll see how it turns out.
>>
>>73758263
I also must add that your thought process of "if a policy that is objectively good for the group is bad for me, i MUST be against it" is a behaviour that i would seek to eradicate, with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>73758025

>behavior is 100% genetic

this has been proving a million times to be wrong
>>
File: 1375519314829.jpg (39 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
1375519314829.jpg
39 KB, 431x431
>>73758760
One million times.
Wow, thank you for correcting my ways.
>>
>>73753125
>Dugin
Wew, nice laugh. He's a moron.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.