[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Iron Man finisher >Summited Everest >Vetoed more b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1462797404403.jpg (253 KB, 960x917) Image search: [Google]
1462797404403.jpg
253 KB, 960x917
>Iron Man finisher
>Summited Everest
>Vetoed more bills as Governor than all 49 other Governors COMBINED
>Balanced budged, privatized medicaid, fired 1200 state employees
>Muscles
>Principles
>Natural hair

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gary-johnson-2016-race-real-opportunity-libertarian-party/story?id=38956151

This is it. Say it with me:

>"PRESIDENT GARY JOHNSON"
>>
File: happygryphon.png (140 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
happygryphon.png
140 KB, 504x566
That's right. Time for another "money bomb," goys.
>>
File: Austin Petersen.jpg (78 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Austin Petersen.jpg
78 KB, 640x800
>Wants to talk about gun control
>Wants government to force businesses to serve gays and minorities.
>Wants government to ban certain clothes
>Ran debt running for (L) party
>Literal 'weed lmao' candidate
>look how close I side with bernie on Isidewith!
>pro choice
Naw, I prefer to chose a more constitutionalist who is socially liberal but defends conservative values.

#AP4LP
>>
>Things that will never happen

The most recent poll that included Johnson's name, from PPP, had him at 4% nationally.

Which is lower than the 5% Johnson was polling in September 2012, merely two months before he received <1% on Election Day.
>>
File: 1459450953268.png (517 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
1459450953268.png
517 KB, 600x533
>>73690399
this is only being pushed because cruz is gone

why didn't ron run on the libertarian ticket?

^how to destroy OP every time
>>
>>73690399
>voting for open borders
>>
>>73690399
Why are there no minuses from being a libertarian?

Because Libertarians can't make a difference.
>>
>>73692496
That doesn't count because Snowden has white male privilege
>>
>>73692496
Hate this image, just makes people want to punish snowden by comparing to hillary.
>>
That's it, vote libertarian if you want Hillary to win
>>
I am a devout Libertarian..

But this election isn't about pushing our agenda, it's about making sure Hillary Clinton is not president.

Or there won't be a NEXT election.

Trump for now, Petersen 4 years from now.
>>
>>73690399
So is this guy literally just a puppet being pushed to try and take votes from Trump? Because that's what he looks like.
>>
>>73691997

kill yourself
>>
>>73692682
America doesn't have preference voting like Australia or Britain
>>
>>73692682
Check democrats circles, they have people talking about going Green party and some saying (L). Saying it will cost them the election. If both sides say it, it's just pure fear mongering.
>>73692717
>things that are said every election
also
>leaf
>>73692723
No, he ran in 2012 also.
>>73692737
Nice adhom
>>
>>73692717
> devout Libertarian

With a capital L no less. This is the problem with Libertarians. It's something you can devoutly be.
>>
>>73692761
What are you talking about? Whoever we vote for we always get a cunt.
>>
File: pol being fixed.webm (761 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pol being fixed.webm
761 KB, 480x360
>>73692723
You got it anon. It's a Hilldawg plant.
>>
>>73692800
>I don't know what an adhom is
>>
>>73692800
>Russia preparing for war unless Globalism dissapates
>China intimidating the U.S. allies in the pacific
>War around every corner
>Massive crime rates flowing from the border
>major terrorist threats
>The only person possible who will blockade this behavior is Trump
>The only person to Trigger this shit is Hillary

DO NOT SPLIT THE VOTE
DO NOT SPLIT THE VOTE
DO NOT SPLIT THE VOTE
>>
>>73690399
but i'm not a libertarian

[VIOLENTLY ATTACKED BY /POL/ITICIANS]
>>
>>73692906
holy shit a welshman
>>
>>73690399
>gary johnson 2012 sign on the podium

EBIN FAIL LOL
>>
>>73690399
What issues exactly are the key libertarian issues at this point?
>>
>>73690399
Hi /pol/,

I am an insider working with Roger Stone. Stone has informed his staff that Hillary and her campaign strategists plan to split the Republican vote by promoting Gary Johnson. This is why you are seeing a greater coverage of the Libertarian candidate on MSM news.

Please ignore these Johnson threads. Copy pasta this text and share with other /pol/ members in any Shill Johnson threads that appear.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
>>73692962
>russia
You mean the economy that went to shit after one little bit of sanctions? They would be in compete disorder if they started a full blown war.
>China
Ooo intimating allies, so scary. Not like that region hasn't done that since the beginning of time.
>war around every corner
Then stop pushing for candidates that will only add to it.
>massive crime rates
Crime rates have gone down in many ways, and we're seeing a lot of people going back to mexico.
>major terrorist threats
We're going to have terrorist threats for now until the end of time.But yes, trust the government to fear monger you into thinking someone is going to chant 'allah akbar' and blow up when you go to get your newspaper.
>only person to blockade
no, if anything he'll push the US's weight around and get involved in more conflicts
>only person to trigger
Again, short sighted. Some of this will happen no matter who is elected. But yes, she will likely make most of it worse.

>>73692947
In so many words, yes it was. You know how /pol/ talks. He was attacking me and not disputing my points.

>>73693091
He's not the nominee yet.
>>73693346
Depends on the candidate. Normally it's lower taxes, lower regulations, legalize/decriminalize weed. Different candidates focus on different things of course.
>>
>>73693602
I voted for him in 2012. Doing it again this year. I don't care what any of these Trumptards think, voting for an authoritarian from either party is suicidal. Where did all the patriots on /pol/ go?
>>
>>73693848
I think a small chunk of RP/GJ supporters were just in for the movement. Small chunk likely slowly stopped coming to 4chan, it's been 4 years already. Then you have some that just never post, or don't go on /pol/ until the last few months of the elction.

Hate to say, but reddit probably stole a few of them also, as they have dedicated board or w\e they are. So you can debate topics and specifics easier over a longer time.

Libertarian/free market tends to require a lot more fine specifics and examples. Where status quo and 'government can get involved' is more general and easier to talk about in a shorter thread.
>>
>>73690399
JIDF please go away.
>>
>>73693848
> authoritarian meme

First guy promising real reform (often parrots Ron Paul even paying "audit the fed" lip service) and cucks would rather risk Clinton by supporting the libertarian candidate.

I wrote in Ron Paul in 2012 equally as a rejection to the Republican Party as in support of Ron Paul. Now we have a chance to elect a "wrecking ball" to send to DC. If we don't support the anti-establishment candidate then we are fucking cucks.
>>
>>73694637
>parrots ron paul
Yeah, no. I don't trust Trump to follow through with anything. He'll get involved in some conflicts and avoid others. Barely and improvement over our pick and chose style we have now.

His lip service to audit the fed is just that, lip service. If he signs audit the fed, great. But I just see it being brought up as just another position to take to gain more support.
>>
File: unsatisfaction.gif (288 KB, 516x628) Image search: [Google]
unsatisfaction.gif
288 KB, 516x628
>>73692544
FUCK!
>>
File: Jill_Stein_6905660.jpg (536 KB, 2400x1452) Image search: [Google]
Jill_Stein_6905660.jpg
536 KB, 2400x1452
>>73692682
>>73692717
>>73693500
If the Democrats can shill Libertarians to split the vote, why can't we shill the green party to split the vote?

JILL STEIN 2016
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.