[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama wants to Niggerfy White Towns Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13
File: white privilege.jpg (102 KB, 750x574) Image search: [Google]
white privilege.jpg
102 KB, 750x574
RAMZPAUL explains the Social Contract and why Obama is breaking that Contract by moving subhumans into White neighborhoods.

He wants our parks to be just as unsafe as the cities these Project-dwellers infest. The theory, apparently, is that blacks are inferior because they live near other blacks. Blacks would somehow be good people if they lived near white people. No one with any common sense believes that horrific nonsense.

It gets better -- Obama is using our money to relocate these living viruses into our peaceful homes. Because he wants to remove our White Privilege, apparently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOvqIxIvcqw

Here is a better idea: Move Detroit niggers to Chicago and Chicago niggers to Detroit. Let them enrich each other.
>>
File: 1458003452706.png (131 KB, 644x377) Image search: [Google]
1458003452706.png
131 KB, 644x377
>>73594341

RAMZPAUL also gives a little lesson on Human Bio-Diversity (HBD).

Much needed lesson for libtards who scream how much they believe in evolution but who want us to believe that human races that lived a continent apart for over 50,000 years evolved to be exactly the same.
>>
File: 1456243542724.png (144 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
1456243542724.png
144 KB, 420x280
Jawan and Dante enter a South Carolina waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats.

Family upset at the white man who was forced to take action against the robbers, who happened to be black.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
>>
I've never heard this spun as a "social contract" before

Also why are you guys letting Obama choose where people live and isn't he planning to force whites out to do this?
Or does he want to build new houses etc?
>>
>>73596125

He wants to build slums -inside- of gated communities.
>>
>>73595138
I used to live a mile from that waffle house holy shit. The upstate is truly a shithole
>>
>>73596125

There are a lot of foreclosed houses that the government either owns outright or can get for cheap from the banks.

They are going to move niggers in there.

And when they rape and murder and ruin our malls also, no one will blame Obama or Castro because they will be out of office.

This is a very anti-white administration.
>>
>>73596367

It is better than it was, though. Thanks to Justin.
>>
>>73596335
This too. The government is probably going to buy some homes outright because housing is relatively cheap.
>>
>>73596125
I think Section 8 housing is basically the government giving extra rent money to poor people so they can live in houses instead of being homeless.
The rent goes directly to the landlord and the government basically underwrites everything and guarantees occupancy so landlords are hella-incentivised to get them.
Which means that if you have a house you want to rent you can rent it to a white family who might leave when the lease is up and it will sit on the market for weeks costing you money or you can section ape it and get a guaranteed income in a property you don't live near that will go to shit because there's no incentive for niggers to not commit crimes(I don't think people can be kicked out for causing problems or something).

I'm living in housing commission in Australia, which is similar except the government owns the buildings/houses themselves and can kick you out if you're being a cunt(they move you somewhere else if they can't just kick you out completely).
>>
>>73596560

This too, likely.

Australia should get on their knees daily and thank God they don't have a nigger problem.

Abos =/= niggers.
>>
>>73596683
Abos are worse than niggers, we just made sure to kill off the majority.
That said, abos are turned into road fill daily during the dry season and no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>73596869

Really, worse?

Niggers will hurt whites just for being white.

The abos that I remember were just drinkers and a little unsmart.
>>
File: 1457263153519.png (33 KB, 735x464) Image search: [Google]
1457263153519.png
33 KB, 735x464
>>73596683
Abos are pretty bad when they're bad(the ones that stay off the booze tend to be okay) but they're barely a percent of the population and a third of them live out in the remote communities in the middle of fucking nowhere. So they aren't a bother.

What's more annoying than abos is abo apologists and more infuriating the "white abos" who're about 1/32nd at best abo and claim every benefit from the government possible, act like they're elders and were personally there when the first fleet showed up, claim that their great-grandmother was raped by a white guy and that all white's are scum and should never be forgiven, forgetting that their great-grandfather was therefore a rapist and just in general act like their "culture" is a fashion statement.
Only slightly worse are the aboriginal apologists who insist on bringing them up every time anything is being discussed like it's important that the indigenous community feel welcome at an opera in the park community day or some shit.
>>
>>73597092
Abos will chase down and brick you for being a "white dog/cunt".
They routinely bash people over a durry or a pocket full of change.

They are just like niggers, but even stupider, they couldn't even invent a fucking bow.
>>
FUCK CASTRO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73594341
>Move Detroit niggers to Chicago and Chicago niggers to Detroit. Let them enrich each other.

It's been done already but with New Orleans and Atlanta/ Houston during Katrina.

Crime rates jumped up dramatically during those periods
>>
>>73594341
Why don't we impeach this piece of shit?
>>
This guy really needs to not have his face in the camera. I can't watch this.
>>
>>73597939

Too late. Take comfort that in a little over half a year, President Trump will take the reigns from Obama and begin making America Great Again.

Hopefully he will reverse this stupid anti-white idea.
>>
>>73597561
>>73597561
>They are just like niggers, but even stupider,

You might be giving niggers too much credit in the intelligence department.
>>
>>73597849

I remember that!

Niggers moved to Houston and stayed. Adding more niggerdom to a city that still had a chance.

Like adding tons of salt to the dead sea and telling everyone you are "enriching it".
>>
>>73598228
Trust me, I'm really not, it's just abos are that fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1462859081300.png (1 MB, 736x1032) Image search: [Google]
1462859081300.png
1 MB, 736x1032
>90% white city
>20k pop
>2% Asian (pretty good)
>obama visited us back in 2010

it's all over lads, we already have Syrians in our state and it's only a matter of time before my nice city goes the way of the dodo
>>
>>73597223
>>73597223
>more infuriating the "white abos" who're about 1/32nd at best abo

We have that in America with wannabe Indians like that libtarded senator Elizabeth Warren.
>>
>>73598455
You got enriched.

Soon we will all be enriched.
>>
>>73598481
>Elizabeth Warren
Full name is "goofy Elizabeth Warren" please.
>>
>>73598570
LOL.

MAGA!
>>
File: cucked.webm (2 MB, 1368x768) Image search: [Google]
cucked.webm
2 MB, 1368x768
>>73598557
http://fox2now.com/2015/11/19/syrian-refugees-living-in-st-louis-say-theyve-come-seeking-peace/

I'm just hoping they just put them all in east saint louis and call it a day
>>
>>73598404
Wow - Dumber than niggers is monumentally dumb.
>>
>>73598653

LOL East Saint Louis is The Heart of Darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XgFPo3uDUo
>>
That might explain why I've been seeing super ghetto niggers in my cushy white area lately. I was wondering why the fuck they were showing up at my grocery stores. Saw a few of them in hoopties. But I know there's no cheap neighborhoods around here, it's just suburban developments.

It really is amazing when I go to the other side of town where it's more brown. You see the white crackheads there too. The quality of service you get, and the general atmosphere, overall cleanliness of businesses is easily cut in half compared to my white side of town.
>>
>>73598679
You have literally no idea.
>>
>>73598944

Even more proof that humans evolved differently and have different traits. Things that even libtards accept when it comes to pets and livestock but deny like hell when it comes to people.

>>73594870
>>
>>73597947

You should really do a nut check, anon. If you have nuts, then surely you can stand looking at someone who looks unpleasing to your eyes?
>>
>>73596335
>>73596125
They want to do that here too

The niggers arnt happy that we give them free land, free toilets, free water and electricity, and even build them a free home, now the area we build them their free homes isnt nice enough for them and they want their free house to be in the white neighborhoods.
>>
>>73599322

You gotta move, man. The writing is on the wall and that wall is called Rhodesia.
>>
File: Flag_of_Orania_after_2004.jpg (37 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Orania_after_2004.jpg
37 KB, 500x360
>>73599322

Didn't they mostly try and put whites in slums and enact affirmative action against you guys?

Now they're all pissed about places like Orania because they're excelling.
>>
>>73599440
>You gotta move, man.
not yet, one thing ive learned from gone with the wind is that there's two times you can make loads of money; the building of a civilization, and the tearing down of one.

I made 150% profit over the last year (adjusting for inflation), mostly because of how shit our goverment is. ill hold out a while longer before I bail. I already have a lot of money int he form of Australian dollars, bitcoins, and pounds, so even if the country goes down tomorrow, at least my savings wont be worthless.
>>
>>73599448
>Didn't they mostly try and put whites in slums
no
>enact affirmative action against you guys?
yes, then they realized they cant be without us, so the same companies hired the old people back at double pay as contractors to 'teach' the new black guys how to do the work by doing the work.
>>
>>73594341
Pic related was a crime committed by an islamic extremist, not a race crime.
>>
>>73599815

Well, as Scarlet said, tomorrow is another day.

If you have a family, it would seem to be better to be alive and poor than rich with diversity encroaching from all sides.

Either way, I hope you prevail. Good Luck with it anon.

I hate watching the niggers thieve a whole country. Again.
>>
>>73597849

Not in Atlanta. Crime has dropped here annually since 1996.
>>
>>73600084

I was in Atlanta for 2 minutes and a nigger threatened to kill me for not giving him money.

Literally. 2 minutes. In a traffic jam. Waved at side-of-road nigger just to be pleasant.

Big mistake.

Not a fan of Atlanta.
>>
>>73597223
No commas.

No goddamned commas!
>>
>>73600872
>,
There are three.
>>
>>73595138
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
Nigger's cousin sure is happy, considering her kind, funny, respectable, good-natured cousin who never did nuffin' and loved to dance got murdered for no reason.
>>
>>73596335
We have slums for niggers in gated communities. They're called "prisons".
>>
>>73600279

>i had one experience and now i hate it

awwww did babby have a bad time in the big scary city?
>>
>>73601375

Yes I did.
>>
>>73601375
If I get a death threat within 2 fucking minutes of being somewhere, it's not somewhere worth living.

Stay unsafe, urbancuck.
>>
>they're putting up a basketball court in my local park
>>
>>73601680
Aw man.

Sounds like they are prepping the park for infestation.

It is fixing to get Jurassic there, anon.
>>
File: 000111.jpg (76 KB, 671x795) Image search: [Google]
000111.jpg
76 KB, 671x795
Moving blacks to live near white people did not improve quality of life for blacks.

"A 2011 study sponsored by HUD found that adults using more generous Section 8 vouchers did not get better jobs or get off welfare. In fact, more went on food stamps. And their children did not do better in their new schools.

Worse, crime simply followed them to their safer neighborhoods, ruining the quality of life for existing residents."
>>
>>73601680
And it's going to be trashed on a regular basis to the point that they're spending more cleaning up that one area than the rest of the park.
>>
>>73594341

Kek. And the mainstream media won't touch this, and no one will do anything about it. Plus ça change. We're fucked in the long run.
>>
>>73601188
>>73601188

>dem dubs

The family probably sent out their most pleasant and articulate member to represent them.
>>
>>73601999
Giving handouts causes people to not progress. Big surprise, right? You can give someone a free house, and you can give them money and free groceries, but then why should they have to work at all? Motivation is key.
>>
Then the niggers will be going to school with your little white daughters.

Truly an evil mastermind.
>>
>>73602265
No one wants niggers going to school with white girls, anon.

Niggers almost always nig. Especially when there are more than, say, 10 in the same grade level.

One or 2 usually mind their manners if there are no niggers to clump with.
>>
>>73602185

>>73602185
Niggers didn't really work all that hard on the cotton plantations, anon.

That is a myth. Niggers were slow workers in the fields.

No clue what the light-skinned house negroes were like.
>>
>>73602657
>no one

Should have said, "no one white wants niggers going to school with white girls, except libtards."
>>
>>73603332

In all fairness, they were enslaved.
>>
>>73603699
precisely, even when you whip them they cant work hard, how are they going to work hard now that they've taken away that motivation?
>>
>>73603699

OK, that is fair. But it goes against their narrative of how valuable they were to whitey and how they built America with their strong work ethic.

Lazy in America nowadays.
Lazy in America in those days.
Lazy in Africa, always.

White man's fault.

Farm automation would have made them useless by 1890 or so.
>>
File: lol lazy nigger.jpg (36 KB, 890x317) Image search: [Google]
lol lazy nigger.jpg
36 KB, 890x317
>>73604090

Even when we try to help them with free education and benefits and tons more privileges than whites, they cannot compete.
>>
>>73601611

i live in boston which is a pretty safe city (though like any city, it has its sketchy neighborhoods), but ive been to atlanta a number of times.

you couldnt act more underage if you tried right now.

go on back to mommy's house, little boy, i'm sure she'll keep you in her "safe space"
>>
>>73605020
I was travelling through Atlanta recently. At the hotel I was staying in the cops came 3 times, a room was raided because a pimp/drug dealer was holed up, and my car was broken into.

Not in a big hurry to go back tbqh family.
>>
>>73605379

I haven't been back since the nigger incident.

Why go there at all if it isn't necessary?
>>
We just have to make it to November and make sure trump is elected then we can repeal these dastardly deeds and write history a new course.

I'm hopeful and cautiously optimistic due to the massive backlash against leftist Bullshit like the tranny faggots bathroom shenanigans and have not been seeing a single hillary sticker anywhere the entire election.
>>
>>73605659

This. Soccer moms don't want hairy-balled pre-ops in the swimming pool changing room with their little girls. So maybe they will vote MAGA, despite what they tell their friends.

Could be a big MAGA year, anons.
>>
>blacks move to shitty suburbs and are stranded there, can't even get out to vote for more welfare because no public transport
>whites move back to cities, repeal liberal regulations, bring another age of culture, creativity, community building, tourism instead of sitting at home in a suburb and watching TV all day

Make American cities great again
>>
>>73604294
>it goes against their narrative of how valuable they were to whitey and how they built America with their strong work ethic.

Absolutely this. Next time a nigger uses this argument, ask him a picture of a skyscraper or a highway made out of cotton.

Sure, they helped a little in the economy, but now it's fucking irrelevant.

This infame of laziness exists even here, where people from Bahia (80%+ niggers) are known for procrastinating all day.

There's even sayings when it comes to work or quality of products.

>come on, man, do a white's work

>geez, what a poorly made exemplar of a product. Pretty sure it was a nigger who did this one.
>>
>>73606148
>>come on, man, do a white's work

If we said that in America, the whole world would fly apart.

>Good saying though.

>And true.
>>
>>73605020
Yeah okay, I'll be back in semi-rural America where everyone has human decency. Stay in your festering pit, you degenerate.
>>
>>73602657

except all those middle class white dads prepping the bull thinking it would be cool to have a black grandson because he'd "be an athlete" (literally had people say this to me before)
>>
>>73606766

I knew you had to be a nigger.
>>
>>73602185
This.

Most basketball Americans in my high school never even tried to do the work and even made fun of other people for caring enough to do their work. These people won't improve themselves no matter what you hand out to them. Improvement comes from drive and self-motivation.
>>
>>73606956
>Most basketball Americans in my high school never even tried to do the work and even made fun of other people for caring enough to do their work.

In my High School also.

Now niggers complain that whitey has money and resources and options that they do not. Because RACISM.
>>
>>73606956

Thank God I went to an all-white elementary school.

Where people really tried in things like spelling bees and geography contests and multiplication table contests.

No niggers around to sulk and shit up the fun.
>>
My cousin works at a bank and was telling me about this the other day. This was before I even knew this program existed, and today is the first time I'm reading about it on /pol/.

He said in our suburb, the government is forcing the super luxurious $1300+ apartment complex across the street to house welfare recipients. Coincidentally I've been seeing niggers at the grocery store whereas before they were non-existent in my community.

So yeah, it's already happening.
>>
>>73607506
>Implant niggers in an area they can't afford.
>Shops in area are too expensive for niggers.
>Tyrone and Jamal run out of money even faster than normal.
>They commit crimes at an exponential rate.
It's like he's trying to create a perpetual energy machine, powered entirely by niggers.
>>
>>73607902
>powered entirely by niggers.

Niggers and white tax money and white bicycles.
>>
>>73608646
With the rising price of oil and coal, it may be an economical solution.
>>
>>73597223

you thought people were going to read this shitpost lol

nice try faggot
>>
>>73606665
>If we said that in America, the whole world would fly apart.

That's fucked up. I think 3rd worlders simply don't give a fuck about PC.

It's like the latinos with all this mindset of "mejorar la raza" (improve the race) by having kids with white people.
>>
>>73608894

LOL; how the scenario might go down.

Technicians hook up white bicycles to generators.

Then hypnotize niggers to think they are stealing the bicycles and have to pump hard to get away from the white owner.

Do this across America.

Nigga-watt-hours to spare, especially in Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston and New Orleans.

Brilliant.
>>
>>73609369
>Detroit becomes a dark Cyberpunk world with an entire under city full of niggers, all hooked up to bikes and generators.
>As long as they keep peddling they get fresh koolaid pumped into their veins.
Why wasn't this the Matrix? We could even have Keanu is blackface.
>>
>>73604294
>their narrative of how valuable they were to whitey and how they built America with their strong work ethic.
This isn't a real think people say is it?
How do they think Europe was built? The continent that built the US?
Did we send black slave timetravellers back to the dark ages to build the nations before modern European slavery really existed?
>>
>>73609688
>Keanu

And instead of going "Woooooooh" he could say "Shiiiiiiiiiit"
>>
>>73609890

Well blacks helped build the UK thousands of years ago when they came up on behalf of the Romans
>>
>>73609890

It is absolutely a real think that blacks say.

They have convinced themselves that they are the cause of America's greatness.

No amount of reason will affect this point of view.

They also demand dem reparations. Which Obama has been giving them all along, the price being the National Debt.
>>
File: 1448050757135.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1448050757135.gif
1 MB, 640x360
STOP TRYING TO FORCE DIVERSITY

[Reees externally]
>>
>>73610188
> the price being the National Debt.
You can always make a deal, offer to 'settle'.
>>
>>73609958
>Smokes crack instead of taking the red pill.
>>
>>73610860

>cotton top instead of copper top
>>
>>73610860
>free yo shit, nigguh
>follow da whitey crackass
>>
>>73610961
>black cotton of course
>>
>>73601680
they did that

the monkies stole the rim and backboard
>>
>>73610391

Not happy about what that does to the currency.

And Europe will turn into Weimar Germany if the US gets hyper inflation.
>>
>>73596125
Protip: social contract is Marxist code for slavery. When you can't opt out, it's not a contract.
>>
>>73606019
No. Part of these new regulations requires all suburbs have adequate public transportation into and out of the ghetto. I read through these proposals like last year, and it listed those requirements that public transport be available to all shopping centers, govt buildings and recreational facilities. If they refuse any part of any of the new regulations, they lose HUD funding and are fined.
>>
>>73611715
Why would they ruin our little towns like this?

It is like the anti-whites in the administration are paving the way for niggers to hurt our families.
>>
>>73610002
*hits blunt*
WE
>>
>>73611854
It will backfire for sure and the racial hate will only increase. But maybe that's a secret agenda who knows.
>>
>>73611854
It's mostly about taking back congress. The democrats can't win congressional districts, not because of gerrymandering, but because all liberals live cloistered together into cities. This is called "vote wasting" when you win by excessive margins in one area but lose everywhere else, but could win if your votes were more spread out. Dems wins their districts by lopsided margins, like 70+% while red districts are closer races. So they're trying to disperse their voters out into red congressional districts so they can win both the liberal cities, and the newly diversified suburbs and exurbs. So instead of winning the metro area 70-30 and losing the suburbs 55-45, they can now win the metro 60-40 and the suburbs 55-45. This is the entire point of the plan writ large.
>>
File: 1438190272664.png (1 MB, 1080x778) Image search: [Google]
1438190272664.png
1 MB, 1080x778
>>73610002
Does that mean King Arthur was a nigger?
>>
>>73612409

Fuck.

Humane Eugenics, when?
>>
File: image.png (445 KB, 652x2526) Image search: [Google]
image.png
445 KB, 652x2526
>>73612547
Arthur is a faggot, Edward Longshanks is our saviour who will rise in our time of need
>>
>>73612735
Lost at Sheep Shagger wars.
>>
>>73612612
Humane Eugenics is a voluntary program where black men and women are given free vasectomies and hysterectomies plus money if they fail an IQ test and choose to opt in on the program.
>>
>>73597713

>Castro as HUD Sec
>Hussein as Prez
>Jew as Sec State
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.