[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EL ZORRO vs. THE DONALD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (277 KB, 546x291) Image search: [Google]
file.png
277 KB, 546x291
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279313-former-mexican-president-again-bashes-trump

>Former Mexican President Vicente Fox went on a rant excoriating presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump

>Former Mexican president again bashes Trump in a podcast that will air Thursday

>“Wake up Americans, he’s a false prophet,” said Fox in an iTunes preview of the Kick Ass Politics interview, which was first reported by BuzzFeed.

>“Think about it, analyze what he’s proposing. Count the amount of lies he says in every speech, everyday he lies and lies with figures because his sole interest is to do personal business,” Fox continued. “To get greedy, to get more money. To put the Trump name everyday in the world.”

>Fox has been critical of Trump in the past, and reiterated in the interview that Mexico will not pay for Trump’s proposed wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

>The former president also argued that the real estate mogul’s proposals would hurt the U.S. economy and would encourage war.

>“I’m not gonna pay for that f--king wall and please don’t take out the f--king full word,” he said. “He’s crazy. He is crazy.”

>"He is ugly America,” Fox added. “He is the hated gringo because he’s attacking all of us. He’s offending all of us.”

>Last week, Fox seemed to change his tune and invited Trump to visit Mexico.

>"I think it's very important to invite Donald Trump to come to Mexico and to learn about the real Mexico," Fox said on Fox News's "The O'Reilly Factor.”

>But in February, Fox said Mexico would not pay for Trump's "f------ wall."

Fucking snake in the grass.

If he wants an ego battle, GAME ON MOTHERFUCKER
>>
I can't believe Mexico elected this angry little man.
>>
>>73558580

>He wants his name out there!
Trump's name is already out there. Always has been.

>He lies! Count them!
Point them out.

>It would hurt the US and encourage war!
The US has been at non-stop war for decades now. It's already encouraged. Same for the economy. It's already shit.

>I'm not going to pay for the wall!
Details were already covered.

>He's ugly America!
You're ugly Mexican. You really should keep your fucking taco out of our business.
>>
>>73558580
Trump arguments:
0) The wall will cost 10 billion
1) mexico gets 25B per year in garnished remittances from money sent from US Mexicans back home. This is more revenue per year than they get from oil
2) most is sent via western union
3) up until the 90s, USA blocked western union xfers to cuba. Politically no problem; everyone still remembers how to do it.
4) Mexico will do anything we want that costs them less than $25B per year...
>>
Remember when countries succeeded by doing what their enemy told them to do?
>>
>>73559247

Those were the good old days...
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462637384423.webm
>>
Honestly all this is going to do is help Trump. Just like mitt Romney. I welcome this. The more pissed off the people are the higher his poll numbers shall get.
>>
The more pissed off Vicente Fox gets, the better I like it.

He is an enemy of my country and my people.
>>
>>73559522
Vincente Fox status: STUMPED
>>
>>73559741

Time to weaponize the memes.
>>
The walls going to be so high now it will block the sun.
>>
>>73558580
Isn't this the guy that allowed the Cartels to proliferate under his watch? How is he allowed to speak? Two years after he stopped being President Mexico was topping Iraq's murder rate.
>>
The wall just got how many feet taller, /pol/??
>>
>>73558580
Haha yeah. FORMER president.
>he's offending all of us
When have the American people actually gave a fuck about what someone else though of us lmao
Like eat a dick nigga. Angry ass little man.
I've been to Mexico and it blows fr. Like 70% of it was shit. Ain't been back since I was 13 and I know for a fact it ain't gotten better. Government fucking kidnapping 40+ students and handing them off to cartels and shit. Fuck Mexico.
I hope we do go to war with Mexico. About time we expanded our territory. One step closer to an American Empire. After that, annex Canada.
Fuck the world. I'ma stay in America forever. The wall just got 10 ft taller.
>>
>>73562187
were putting mines down
going berlin on this shit now.
>>
>>73558580
Mexicans "No wall on our northern border!"

Mexicans "Build a wall on our southern border!"
>>
>A Mexican president talking about a politician wanting to get into office for personal gain
That's fucking rich
That's literally all Mexican presidents ever do
>>
File: 1462316033594.jpg (111 KB, 638x699) Image search: [Google]
1462316033594.jpg
111 KB, 638x699
>>73559522
another one bites the dust
>>
>>73558656
Have you ever met a mexican?
>> angry
>> little
>> ma... Nah nevermind
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.