[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this man, /pol/! This is Abdur Raheem Green (born Anthony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1074.jpg (125 KB, 600x370) Image search: [Google]
1074.jpg
125 KB, 600x370
Look at this man, /pol/!

This is Abdur Raheem Green (born Anthony Green): a Brit who converted to Islam.

Now he has two wives (and says that they shouldn't leave the house if not necessary and that men are given superiority over women by Islam and are allowed to beam them as long as it doesn't cause wounds), ten children and makes a fucking fortune with donations due to his preaching (around 800.000 ₤ a year while also enjoying tax breaks because the Islamic "Academy" he leads is registered as a charity).

How would his life looked like if the didn't convert to Islam? According to his speeches he used to be an insurance salesman and was pretty much a beta: he wanted to convert to Islam, but his girlfriend didn't want, she had an affair with another man but he was too scared to do something about it. Then, when she said that she had to leave for some days he said that he promised Allah to begin praying if only she would call him. And she did. And he turned into an Alpha and told his GF that she can either convert as well and marry him or go.

Now he's probably a millionaire with two obedient wives and ten children. If he wouldn't have converted to Islam, he would have become just another feminized beta cuck - but Islam saved him.
>>
>>73543841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePRTTrDVMk
>>
>>73543841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa-mhVssavA

>Tupac is regarded by many as a legend in the hip-hop world. One of his most famous songs is called ''Only God Can Judge Me''. This song's title became a slogan to justify breaking society’s and God’s laws. This phrase has become a hallmark to continue to sin and avoid someone to confront you with it. Is there any truth to Tupac’s slogan? Is it true that only God can judge you? Listen to this very deep analysis of Tupac’s lyrics by Abdur-Raheem Green.
>>
>>73544267
He talks with a paki accent. what a sell out!
>>
DEUTSCHLAND, JA

t. Abdul bin Ahmed Mohammed bin Muhammed Schultz
>>
>>73544267
This guy is no preacher.

He looks like a Moslem version of david Cameron though.
>>
>>73544267
Such a fucking faggot. He is putting on a british-paki accent to impress his fellow mudslimes. He does not speak like this, you can even hear him slip into his posh English accent occasionally. You also think he is a badass for being rich? This guy went to one of the most exclusive, expensive schools in the UK. He should be rich anyway without being a fucking retard traitor that cucked himself by converting to Islam. I honestly cannot emphasise how stupid he sounds speaking as if he is a 2nd generation paki immigrant.
>>
This convinced me to become a MuslimMissle
>>
>>73543841
Why did he change his name?
>>
File: you did it.png (354 KB, 840x708) Image search: [Google]
you did it.png
354 KB, 840x708
>>73543841
Congratulations

Does that still change the fact that muslims make up the majority of terrorist acts or that most of the middle east is built through slavery or extortion from india/china/the general middle east

Does converting to islam make me somehow feel better about the random killings of civilians?

Or should I convert just to prove what an alpha male I am and continue to pollute the earth with my retarded muslim genes in order to finally create the perfect sharia world

A Fucking Desert
>>
>>73545695
because he converted to islam
>>
>>73545551

He has probably spent the last 15 or so years speaking Arab half of the time, so it wouldn't surprise me if he now sounds like mixing a British with a foreign accent.
>>
>>73543841
>being so beta you need a warmongering pedophile to teach you how to be a man

the guy was already beyond hope to begin with
>>
>>73543841
He obviously does not believe I that shit.
He is only in it for easy money, control and sex.
>>
File: osim2.gif (3 MB, 290x224) Image search: [Google]
osim2.gif
3 MB, 290x224
>>73546191
>He is only in it for easy money, control and sex.
>>
>>73543841

A cowardice religion filled with yet, another coward.

Fitting.
>>
>>73543841
Lol ok
>>
>>73546105
No Hans, mudslimes in the UK are nearly all from Bangladesh and Pakistan and this is how their children speak. He is putting on the accent deliberately in order to be more appealing to his audience. It would be like an Aryan German speaking like a second generation turkroach immigrant - it sounds and looks stupid.
>>
>>73544864
I know, cant believe that shit.
>>
File: 1456579125082.gif (2 MB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1456579125082.gif
2 MB, 500x400
>>73544864
Seriously. All these fucking collaborators. I bet all of those faggots who slept with nazis thought the war would never be over. Then things changed and those traitors got their due.
>>
>>73543841
But that's david cameron with a beard...?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.