[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ and the Don officially BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1462813917587.jpg (57 KB, 533x692) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462813917587.jpg
57 KB, 533x692
You guys can't disprove these claims, don't even try.
>>
>>73508731
Literally every one of these is patently false. .

Nice try faggot
>>
>>73508731
0/10 bait.
>>
>>73508731

>not an argument
>fixing illegal immigration is a net benefit in costs
>not an argument
>not an argument
>blatantly false
>implying its not
>not an argument
>not an argument
>citation needed

>genderfluiddreamer
>>
>>73508731
-3/10 bait

Seen it already and already been answered
>>
>>73508886
Prove it, it's easy to claim something is false without proof you're nk better than a Clinton. Faggot
>>
>>73508731
I don't like or support Trump at all, but the over generalization by the left in regards to him makes me sick:

>Of course you shouldn't like him, he's a bully and a racist
LOLWUT? There are tons of reasons not to like him but they're constituents are so dumb they have to use simple terms like "racist" & "bully".
>>
>>73509131
How about you prove that it is true first.
>>
>>73509131
The burden of proof lies upon the one making the positive assertion
>>
>>73509208
That's not how this works bucko.
>>
>spend billions of dollars of our already dwindling budget to build a wall

Wrong.

WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL?
>>
>>73509374
MEXICO
>>
>>73509316

That is exactly how it works. Do I have to prove the crazy homeless man wrong even though he has no evidence for his viewpoints? No
>>
>>73509316
It absolutely is..your ged is failing you clem
>>
>>73509316
>asked for arguments
>doesn't give any

Libtard/10 bait.
>>
>>73509316
I-I guess we're btfod
>>
>go to read
>genderfluiddreamer

Great, another mental illness thread.
>>
>>73508731
>justifying hatred
>ever

These people are sick in the head.
>>
File: Law.jpg (788 KB, 986x1000) Image search: [Google]
Law.jpg
788 KB, 986x1000
>>73509131
>Prove it, it's easy to claim something is false without proof

"The person bringing the lawsuit, the plaintiff, has the burden of proving the elements of his lawsuit." ( http://www.cochranfirm.com/who-has-the-burden-of-proof-in-a-lawsuit/ )

You are bringing the lawsuit (accusation) that Trump is all of those 10 things. It is your responsibility to prove them to make your case. Otherwise, you're just speaking bullshit.
>>
>>73508731
When was this posted? These talking points are months old.
>>
File: 1462672387216.jpg (233 KB, 1063x1500) Image search: [Google]
1462672387216.jpg
233 KB, 1063x1500
>>73508731
Only number four is true and still doesn't qualify as an argument. Actually none of them do.

So in the spirit of fair play, kindly fuck off now.
>>
>>73509568
To be fair, hatred is simply a war against that which threatens the beloved. Unfortunately, what they love is a temple of lies.
>>
>>73508731

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
File: 1444379734805.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1444379734805.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>73509316
BTFO AGAIN POLL HOLY FUCK
>>
>>73508731
>spend billions of dollars of our already dwindling budget
funny how leftists care so much about this country's finances when its something they don't like. Maybe if we all pay "our fair share" we can afford a wall.
>>
>>73508731
>dwindling budget

I wonder what could have caused that...
>>
>>73508731

OP, thanks for helping to Correct The Record, and helping Hillary to Break Barriers on social media!

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>>
>>73508731
Completely impartial non-American here.
1. is very serious and will lose him female voters. He obviously his some issues with women and likes humiliating them a bit. See http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/27/donald-trump-barbara-res-woman-card for good new evidence of analysis.

2. Not such a revelation, though it does seem like a waste of money for a symbol.

3. Again, this one hurts him. He has issues with women and this will damage his support among female voters. Would be much much better for him if he didn't make such attacks.

4. Shows rashness and pettiness, which suggests he's better suited to a cutthroat property investment world than to diplomacy and politics.

5. Cheap blow. Who gives a fuck about a president's hair?

6. Wrong. He just said Mexicans are rapists (which was a fucking stupid and insulting thing to say).

7. Weak point. Of course immigrants take jobs, but they might create jobs too and contribute to national wealth. This needs reframing.

8. Never seen evidence of this.

9. Not a big deal. He's an old dude who will have some weird attitude to stuff like that.

10. There's something in this, though it needs better evidence.

This isn't a great list -- it's too partisan and unreliable. But it does touch on some of the reasons why Trump isn't going to be able to bust through his ceiling and won't be the next president. His profile is too sketchy and he insults and alienates too many of the people whose support he needs. Too much of a loose cannon and too undisciplined.
>>
>>73508731
1. False accusation made by a dumb bimbo out of spite.
2. Walls don't cost billions, america's budget is not "dwindling" and stopping illegal mexican economic migrants is a good thing.
3. Happened once and she deserved it because she was an insufferafle bitch, also femshits getting triggered by it is funny as fuck.
4. Don't know about this one.
5. Ad hominim attack because you can't deny that as a successful business man he is perfect for the job.
6. Not he didn't, you are lying.
7. Because it is, the more people that come into a country and get employed means there is one less job for someone who is already in that country to have, meaning they stay on benefits and hurt the economy.
8. No he doesn't, you are lying.
9. No he isn't, simply saying that maybe it's not approprite to get your tits out in every and any situation does not fit what you are saying.
10. Nothing more than a personal opinion (that is objectively wrong).
>>
>>73510631
Every one of these is also patently false

>impartial

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>73508731

>If he can't fix his hair how can we expect him to fix our economy?

elect a hairdresser instead of a businessman
>liberal intellectuals
>>
>>73510631
>bad with women

That's not even true though. It's complete bullshit.

He shit-talks man after man after man, and people may say he's a loudmouth, but that's it.
He does the same type of shit-talking to a handful of women, and suddenly he's now sexist. Apparently insulting *a woman* means you're sexist to women.

If anything, he's the most unsexist of all because he doesn't change his behavior or hold back against women and treats them 100% equally like adults.
>>
>>73508731

Lol every single one is a misrepresentation missing out key facts.
>>
>>73508731
Why do these faggots hate on the Don's hair? As if their rainbow vomit hair is any good
>>
>>73510138
https://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/No%20one%20is%20being%20paid%20to%20shill%20for%20Hillary%20by%20the%20way.%20It%27s%20a%20Republican-funded%20lie%20and%20a%20pathetic%20attempt%20to%20smear%20her%20campaign./
S H I L L B O T
H
I
L
L
B
O
T
>>
>>73509316

You're a faggot, prove me wrong

you can't
>>
>>73508731

www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/550112/donald-trump-quotes.html

6-8 plus numerous ones where he is beimg sexist and disrespectful of people in general. Not to mention how often he mentions his genitals. He has absolutely no self control when it comes to throwing people under the bus which is not a good quality in a candidate. A good candidate knows everyone elses dirty little secrets and keeps them to themselves.
>>
>>73510631
Here is the only reason you will ever need to justify never voting for Donald Trump.
>Agrees with Reagan and Bush.
He said this and if you support either of those people along with Nixon you probably just like being dominated and fooled.
>>
>>73511441
Why do you think that women should be a protected class that should never be criticized?

Trump insults literally everyone, but for some reason, only the times he insults a woman matter. Doesn't that make you the sexist?
>>
File: 1461651192858.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1461651192858.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
>>73508731
>genderfluiddreamer
>>
>Slander from an ex
>Who's going to pay for the wall?
>She was on her period
>Bants
>His hair is glorious
>He accused some illegal immigrants of being rapists and statistics show he was right
>It is a thing
>Crime is an inevitability, yes, but I don't think he ever said this
>All of the girls I know are also disgusted by breastfeeding and one of them is pretty firm that she won't be partaking in it when she has a baby
>implying anything wrong with this
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.