[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"DEAR WHITE PEOPLE" WILL NOW BE A NETFLIX SERIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mh54mjyxma1qgpi6ko1_1280.jpg (266 KB, 895x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh54mjyxma1qgpi6ko1_1280.jpg
266 KB, 895x900
It's fucking happening. Like for real boys.

Like there is literally going to be a fucking show called "dear White People".

Literally.

Why?

Jesus.

Please God.

>wakemeupinside.jpg

>saveme.jpg
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/netflix-adapting-dear-white-people-into-brand-new-tv-series-a7016611.html
>>
>Netflix's ever-expanding repertoire of original content is set to grow even larger following confirmation it will adapt Dear White People into a brand new television series.

>Based on the crowdfunded film from Justin Simien, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that the writer-director will pen all ten episodes of the series that will follow "a diverse group of students of colour as they navigate a predominantly white Ivy League college."

>There is currently no word on whether the film's cast will return; Tyler James Williams (who recently made a bold claim about The Walking Dead 's controversial season six finale), Tessa Thompson (Selma) and Dennis Haysbert (24) all starred in the 2014 original.
>>
If you have a GoyFlix subscription, cancel it and write to GoyFlix Inc. that you canceled it because of that show.

I don't even know what the show is, but gudging from the title, I have an idea.
>>
>>73470618

2016 and people still pay for shows they can get free off the internet
>>
>>73470618
Take a look at the movie trailer friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwJhmqLU0so
>>
>>73470701
thats not what this thread is lamenting
>>
>>73470462
So what?

Don't watch it if you don't like it, you stormweenies are nothing more than a bunch of under qualified lite Jews who bitch about every single thing like grownup pussies to feign persecution.

Neck yourself at this very moment, you were going to do it later anyway so why not get it out of the way?
>>
File: jew who.jpg (20 KB, 469x354) Image search: [Google]
jew who.jpg
20 KB, 469x354
>>73470602
>predominantly white Ivy League
>>
>>73470997
>Don't watch it if you don't like it
The SJWs do not argue like that though.
"You're giving a platform to people I disagree with, you're literally Hitler!"
>>
>>73470618
>gudging
what the shit?
>>
File: ChUt6xCW4AA9NU3.jpg (29 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ChUt6xCW4AA9NU3.jpg
29 KB, 600x800
>>73470618
this don't give the money if they go for this race baiting garbage
>>
>Nigger movie directed by a simian

And then I kek'd
>>
>>73470462
Dude. Why the fuck... Why the fuck do these threads keep popping up? I swear there's got to be paid shills.

Listen, I've dropped this redpill multiple times already not only on /tv/ but on /pol/:

Dear White People is some shit indie film that made 4 million in theaters and DVD, most of that money went to producers and publishers. Nobody saw the fucking film. NOBODY! Even now that it's on Netflix barely any people watch it.

Netflix however, being the genius mother fuckers they are. They know how to keep people subscribed. Fact is that if you have shows like this that are cheap as fuck to make, even though not many people watch it--people will stay subscribed to the service just for the sake of Netflix being "pro sjw or racially sensitive" or whatever the fuck. Bottom line is having shows like Sense 8, Dear white People, Kimmy Sshit... you're ensuring constant subscribers--mainly young internet generation of idiots.

Doing dumb shit like talking about this show, starting petitions, writing articles, or outright boycotting netflix is all high profile advertisements JUST FOR THIS SHOW!

Nobody is going to watch the show. People don't care. It's made to keep a shit ton of people subscribed.
>>
>>73471267
So what you mean to say is that you're fine with becoming a bizarro SJW? I don't see how that is improving anything here.

The problem with people that complain about SJW is they are more often than polar opposites which are just as cancerous, or even more, than them.
>>
>>73471549
Err,
>More often than not*
>>
>>73470997
TEN FEET HIGHER
>>
>>73471622
Nicely meme'd.
>>
Of all the degenerate misinformation proliferating on jewflix, now your offended?
>>
>>73470462
Just do what I plan on doing:
>Rate 1 Star
>Ignore for eternity

The more attention you give it, the more power it has.
>>
>>73470462
So drop netflix and tell them you feel this was racist.

You'll save money, and read more books. Or at least get in more time for vidya and masturbation.
>>
>>73470997
If you can't see the implications of the obvious that's going on around you, you are truly a fool.

You are shortsighted and dumb, clearly.
>>
I don't even watch TV or engage in the mass culture and it has been weird seeing people change.
>>
>>73470462
AYO AYO HOL UP
SO U SAYIN
THERE BE A SHOW
SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGING MY UTMOST GRUDGE AGAINST THE WHITE RACE????
WELL SHIEEETTT IM DOWN NIGGUH
>>
>>73473214

Same but I only watch sports. I mute and ignore the commercials but anything else is too much consumption.
>>
>>73473024
You sound like you're very redpilled, dude. The signs are all around us aren't they?
>>
>>73470462
I cancelled instantly. Netflix doesn't even have anything good anymore anyway
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.