[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
State Church
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Anglican_Breviary.jpg (2 MB, 3873x2545) Image search: [Google]
Anglican_Breviary.jpg
2 MB, 3873x2545
Isn't a state religion providing all of society with a homogenous, objective set of moral laws a good thing?
>>
>>73421665
No.
>>
File: 1456700987463.jpg (260 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1456700987463.jpg
260 KB, 620x387
No because I'm not a bootlicking retard who wants to live under a sharia style theocracy. Get the fuck over yourself and accept that you live in one of the best possible types of government in all of history. Western liberal democracies have brought us unrivaled prosperity, peace, freedom, stability and human progress.

Grow the fuck up you submissive cuck.
>>
>>73421665
I would agree. I do believe a theocratic society is a better one, but it could only work in 95% white countries.
I'm not saying that God doesn't love all his children. But whites are the only ones with enough high social trust that could pull it off without beheading people in the streets.
>muh Spanish Inquisition
>muh Salem Witch trials
Well we don't love in such ages anymore, and have nothing to fear in such regards.
It also depends in the faith as well. Christianity is the only one I'd be okay with.
>>
>>73421980
You're wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin.
Its retarded to want to live in a fashion in which your God asks of you?
>>
>>73423660
Subjecting people to religious law when they aren't religious is what I would call, evil.
>>
>>73423786
don't live there then, you can sodomise your boyfriend somewhere else
>>
>>73423786
But how are you a citizen if the country unless you also share the faith?
>>
>>73421665

No.
>>
File: s70Hu2b.png (38 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
s70Hu2b.png
38 KB, 1000x1000
>>73421665
well yeah, unless your state religion is something stupid like protestantism
>>
>>73423999
>>73424015
Strawman and Op clearly wants liberal democracies to transfer to theocracy
>>
>>73421665
yes.

Thank the satanist jacobins and free masons for fucking up society beyond repair.
>>
>>73424101
>catholicism
>national
>>
Any state provides moral law by default. Ours is secular, it provides secular moral law. Only difference is the ultimate justification, whether it's religion and supernatural or some other basis.
>>
>>73424277
Its not a strawman in any way.
I think theocratic societies are far better than "liberal democracies".
You really want a everyone over a particular legal age, whether they contribute to society or not, to decide on big choices for the society?
And again, you're not subject to religious law unless you're a citizen. Just because you're born in a country, doesn't mean you've earned citizenship. Residency? Sure. Recognized as a national? Of course. But a citizen? No, you must earn that.
Sure, I agree that if a spouse cheats in the other, an ear should be cut off the offenders, but if you're not a citizen, you won't be subjugated to such laws. Just don't think you can vote, own property or a business.
>>
>>73424933
What ausfag said was a strawman.

>You really want a everyone over a particular legal age, whether they contribute to society or not, to decide on big choices for the society?

That's not how Republics work.

>I agree that if a spouse cheats in the other, an ear should be cut off the offenders, but if you're not a citizen, you won't be subjugated to such laws.

Jesus christ just move to Syria or something you fucking muslim. No one wants you in their country.
>>
>>73425269
>implying I'm a Muslim
Rebuplics are flawed because they are led by man, not God.
Do you cheat on your spouse? Is this why you fear such punishment? Perhaps you should ask God for forgiveness and guidance instead of expecting Him not to punish you for your sins?
>>
>>73425900
You sound like a muslim.

Your God isn't real.

Don't have a spouse yet, there is no punishment from an imaginary character.
>>
>>73426342
>sound like a Muslim
You sound like a heretic

>God isn't real (false)
I pray that one day you understand how wrong you are before its too late.

>no spouse
So you live only for yourself? That sounds pretty sad. Not living for more than just yourself. How can you live with that?

In all honesty, you would not be allowed to live in such a country for too long. So why are you worried?
>>
>>73426651
Lol I'm not worried about theocracy happening because it only exists in your wet dreams.

Show me your evidence that the christian god exists.

I don't live by myself, I have plenty of family and friends that I hang out with. No loneliness.
>>
>>73424352
Do you know the Civitas mouvement ?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.