[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New legislation punishes suburban neighborhoods for being "too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: whitegenocide.jpg (116 KB, 645x607) Image search: [Google]
whitegenocide.jpg
116 KB, 645x607
>Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

>In expensive ZIP codes, Castro’s plan — which requires no congressional approval — would more than double the standard subsidy, while also covering utilities. At the same time, he intends to reduce subsidies for those who choose to stay in housing in poor urban areas, such as Brooklyn. So Section 8 tenants won’t just be pulled to the suburbs, they’ll be pushed there.

>“We want to use our housing-choice vouchers to ensure that we don’t have a concentration of poverty and the aggregation of racial minorities in one part of town, the poor part of town,” the HUD chief said recently, adding that he’s trying to undo the “result of discriminatory policies and practices in the past, and sometimes even now.”

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Tell me again how white genocide doesn't exist.
>>
>President Bill Clinton started a similar program in 1994 called “Moving to Opportunity Initiative,” which moved thousands of mostly African-American families from government projects to higher quality homes in safer and less racially segregated neighborhoods in several counties across the country.

>The 15-year experiment bombed.

>A 2011 study sponsored by HUD found that adults using more generous Section 8 vouchers did not get better jobs or get off welfare. In fact, more went on food stamps. And their children did not do better in their new schools.

>Worse, crime simply followed them to their safer neighborhoods, ruining the quality of life for existing residents.

>“Males…were arrested more often than those in the control group, primarily for property crimes,” the study found.

>Dubuque, Iowa, for example, received an influx of voucher holders from projects in Chicago — and it’s had a problem with crime ever since. A recent study linked Dubuque’s crime wave directly to Section 8 housing.
>>
>>73407775
Jesus christ. So now I can get my house broken into while I'm not home because pieces of shit get shipped into projects down the street from me?
>>
File: 1334457198880.jpg (90 KB, 672x502) Image search: [Google]
1334457198880.jpg
90 KB, 672x502
>upper-middle-class suburbanites are no longer insulated from dindus
>everyone gets redpilled on race and the importance of guns for home defense
>>
>>73408289
I guess that could be a silver lining to it. Things will have to get worse before they can get better?
>>
>>73408289
This is the logical outcome
>>
>>73407775
good all those white leftist suburb types who've never met a black person will become redpilled when they actually meet a nigger
>>
fuck you rich assholes
poor whites have been whining about it for years, but you just call us rednecks.
now you're finally getting it
enjoy your half nigger children.
>>
You deserve it america.
>>
>>73407775
This is good, cause most of the people who promote multiculturalism live in these white suburbs in the first place.

New we'll see if they practice what they preach.
>>
>>73408016
Give your house a gun
>>
theory:
>leftists get redpilled by reality of niggers
practice:
>good goyim and jews are exempt somehow
>>
>>73408289
Wrong. This will cause whites to move back into the cities. First the section 8s move in. Then, Housing prices in the suburbs will drop causing poor blacks not on section 8 to move. This causes whites to move to the city, which increases urban housing markets. With urban housing markets increasing with smaller subsidies to the poor the blacks with be under even more pressure to move to the suburbs. This policy will just cause blacks and whites to which places again like we did in the first case of White Flight.
>>
>libfags now getting a taste of obummer as their property values plummet
Delicious...
>>
>>73407775
This will backfire.

White flight
More gated communities
More private schools
>>
>>73408404

Extermination is the logical outcome.

Day of the ROPE!

I'm ready to hear some necks snap!
>>
>>73407775
i don't doubt that she'll pick that spic for a second
>>
>>73407775
Oh gee I wonder where this guy lives, and if his neighborhood will be receiving any section 8 residents under his plan.
>>
>>73408952

He does his best to make sure everybody gets a taste of tasty diversity!
>>
>>73408920

Good, in any normal world city, the most expensive housing is in the inner city and the cheapest housing is on the outskirts.
>>
>>73408956

Poor white people will get screwed the most because they will have to live with dindus.
>>
File: 1333048436019.jpg (92 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1333048436019.jpg
92 KB, 500x339
>>73409153

That is a good thought. I want to move some S8 in his hood. I want to be the one to pick who his neighbors are too! I''ll be sure to pick only

GUD BOIEZ WHU NHEVAH DUN NUFFIN!
>>
>>73408289
i seriously hope so, but then I remember your children are already a white minority. Demographics are destiny.
>>
>>73407775
This is a good thing. White flight is one of the things (along with wealth, the media, and unis) that has allowed upper class whites to live in left wing bubbles completely cut off from reality.
>>
>>73407775

I hope this gets implemented in San Francisco's richest areas.
>>
>>73408898
This desu senpai
>>
File: 1450954599495.png (920 KB, 540x777) Image search: [Google]
1450954599495.png
920 KB, 540x777
>>73407775
>Endgame - White Genocide
https://youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>>
>>73408289
>all those white liberals living in their gated communities about to get enriched

This is gods work.
>>
>>73407775
What the fuck? I am on section 8 and I live in a poor area because I know its more than I even deserve still. I don't want to be resented in some upperclass neighborhood.

I like living in a crappy apartment because it makes me feel less worthless for having no way to support my self.
>>
>>73407775
The most Jewish thing I can think of is forcefully eliminating pockets of republican control so you can infect the welfare mentality across the nation rather than just in cities.
>>
>Let's turn everything into a ghetto
>>
>>73409433
the section 8 tenants will only be put into areas that vote republican, since they are the ones in need of education on the wonders of multiculturalism. enlightened liberals will be exempt.
>>
>>73409906
Republican areas tend to be more multicultural anyway, especially the southern states.
>>
>>73407909
Dubuque’s crime rates are decreasing. Idk about this article.
>>
>>73408289
Jews and browns don't think this far ahead they jsut think 'me hate whitey'
>>
File: enough pepe.png (161 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
enough pepe.png
161 KB, 396x454
>family used to live in a nice small townhouse in south philly
>moved out when it started getting overrun by niggers
>moved across the river to camden back when it was a nice place
>soon after gets overrun by puerto ricans
>moved out to the suburbs, even though work commutes would take over an hour, just because of a lack of dindus
>dindus start overrunning the formerly-nice white suburbs
>have to move even further away because they keep pushing bullshit legislation to force diversity upon me

My family has been dealing with this shit since the fucking 1950s. I'm so fucking triggered I don't even know where to fucking start. WE LITERALLY PAY PREMIUMS IN HOUSING PRICES AND HAVE TO LIVE HOURS AWAY FROM JOBS. ALL TO GET AWAY FROM THESE FUCKING NIGGERS. We're already getting bent over and fucked in the ass due to the fact that the places with all the jobs house all the mudskins thjat don't fucking work. They shit all over premium property while everyone else has to commute from hours away just because they want to live somewhere that isn't 3rd fucking world.

But that's not enough. It's never fucking enough. I could be living out int eh sticks somewhere in appalachia and these fuckers would still push dindus on us. I'm so fucking sick of it. And most people don't even realize how badly they're screwed over by these shitskins clogging up all the cities, outer city areas, suburbs, etc.
>>
>>73409636
*G-d's work
>>
>>73408920
This. It's been happening in my city for years now. The traditionally ghetto areas are being overtaken by young whites and the blacks can't afford the higher housing taxes and prices so they got to go somewhere else
>>
File: 131629195082.gif (3 MB, 480x264) Image search: [Google]
131629195082.gif
3 MB, 480x264
>>73407775
>>
>>73407775
>filth all packs up and leaves
>downtown area becomes nice again
>white people move to the city after taking the "living near niggers" redpill

neat
>>
>>73410357
Fuck off, jew.
>>
WHITE FLIGHT
>>
>>73407775
>guys this is good because the libcucks will get redpilled!

No, that's not what happens, as white flight up until now as demonstrated. These people leave but cognitive dissonance prevents them from realizing the overall reason that the areas they live in are going to shit.

What happens is they move to conservative areas of the country and immediately start shitting them up and demanding more cuck progressive bullshit. Look at what is currently happening in colorado and texas and north carolina. California liberals turn CA into a hellhole, and then move to these other states and start lobbying for more liberal bullshit. They don't fucking learn. They're like parasites. And when these states go to hell, they'll just move on to other places. They'll go to idaho and montana and ruin them. They'll go to arizona and fuck it up too. They'll never fucking stop.
>>
File: 5rr8.jpg (186 KB, 818x645) Image search: [Google]
5rr8.jpg
186 KB, 818x645
I really need to stop coming here.
I just get angry and depressed.
fuck you /pol/
stop telling me about all the evil anti-White shit the Government is doing its making me MAD
>>
>>73410476
The irony is that the niggers bitch about racist gentrification preventing them from living in the cities, even though they're the ones that originally moved into cities and caused white owners' property values to plummet and fill their neighborhoods with crime.
>>
>>73410853
That's why they call it the redpill. The truth fucking hurts and once you see past the facade, you can't ever unsee it.

You're here forever.
>>
I actually support this. Whites are moving back to cities in droves. Blacks are getting forced out by raising rents. Further incentivizing them via increased voucher subsidy to move out to the suburbs is a good thing.

Whites built the cities. Blacks destroyed them. We deserve to re-take them.
>>
>>73410732
This. Northern lefties are ruining Florida.
>>
>>73408920
God bless gentrification and reverse white flight. The suburbs blow anyway. Id rather live in a nice little house built in the 1920s in a gentrified inner city neigborhood. Sounds comfy desu
>>
>>73407775
I'm surrounded by groids as it is, so good luck to you guys. Get ready to pay for security systems, and lowering property value.
>>
>>73407775
Look at that another Elliot Rogers lookalike doing its best to destroy white humanity, but hey that azn pussy sure is hot and honoraryan ain't it
>>
File: bumhole pepe.jpg (35 KB, 720x800) Image search: [Google]
bumhole pepe.jpg
35 KB, 720x800
>>73410853
Same. /pol/ wears me down, which is why i spend most of my time on /tv/ or /k/ now. Meme junkies and tank discussions.
>>
>interfere with housing in the 90's
>cause a Housing bubble
>biggest economic crash since the great depression
>"HEY GUYS LETS INTERFERE WITH THE HOUSING MARKET AGAIN"
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS SHIT EFFECTED THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMY ASSHOLE

STOP THIS
>>
>>73409636

It won't happen to gated communities. Only middle class plebs.
>>
>white people will just move somewhere else
>the cycle continues
>>
File: 1462298131723.jpg (56 KB, 600x747) Image search: [Google]
1462298131723.jpg
56 KB, 600x747
>>73407775

And people actually vote FOR this suicidal stupidity.
>>
>>73410122
Check dubliques crime rate from 2004 to 2008 when the program changed. There's been a drop since, as law enforcement has made adjustments, and the program changed again.

Visit any landlord board and learn about what kinds of things people who rent to section 8 have to deal with.
>>
this happened to my grandmother recently

>nice little townhouse complex, gated community
>around 2013 3 dindu families move in
>can't operate the trash compactor so they leave it right in from of it
>rats and flies now reside openly there
>more and more move in over the course of 3 years
>the old whites are dying out, he prices are cheap
>it's at stage 3 of becoming a project area

it was a nice community but sadly all it took was 3 families to fuck it all up
>>
>>73411378
Try spending your time outdoors. I've been down the beach for the last four days and I feel much better.

It helps you forget things.
>>
>>73411243
I live in Philly right now, and honestly I prefer living back in the burbs. I like having my own land. I like having a backyard and a space to my own. I like not having people always walking around outside my apartment.

If I ever decided to live in the city, it'd have to be in one of those outskirts areas where the city and suburbs meet, where you're still in the city but the houses are also a little bigger and actually have smallish back yards.

Of course, living in the city would still mean sending your children to school in shithole districts that are 80% dindu
>>
>>73407775
As a upper middle class hispanic who has worked my ass off to live around whites and avoid crime. This is bullshit.

I do not want my son having to live in fear around niggers and illegals while getting a shit education because niggers hold teachers back, why is this such a bad thing? White neighborhoods aren't racist, they just don't want to live around blacks and poor people. God, just the thought of blacks in my neighborhoods makes me reach for my handgun. America is supposed to be a free nation so should we be free to not be victims of black crime?

Seriously niggers on /pol/, please stay in your ghettos. You really do bring down the quality of living for everyone else when you move into nicer areas no matter how much you refuse to accept this. Please spare us. Hard working people should not be punished by having to live around you.
>>
>>73407775
>segregating the poor in wealthy car-dependent suburbs will benefit them more than segregating them in inner-cities with better public transit
>segregating them at all is beneficial
>implying the solution isn't to radically reform the section 8 program to better support mixed-income (i.e. <15% vouchered) communities

Urban planner here. Liberals fuck everything up as usual
>>
>>73411400
Why is the Government handling housing to begin with?
This is light years beyond the scope of what the Government was meant to handle as stated by our very founding fathers.
Big Government sucks balls.

>>73411519
Most White people who aren't retarded liberals hate Obama.
>>
>>73407775
>spend taxpayers money to punish wealth and success

what is even the point? isn't it just a big game of catch? white people run around and black people try to follow them?
>>
>>73411641
Yeah with all the lovely weather at the moment, Ive picked up a bit of a tan, got a 99 at the pier, stuff like that.
>>
>>73411684
>If I ever decided to live in the city, it'd have to be in one of those outskirts areas where the city and suburbs meet, where you're still in the city but the houses are also a little bigger and actually have smallish back yards.

Those are the suburbs, I'm betting you live in a small town outside of a city and not the actual burbs because having land in the burbs is close to impossible. The Burbs fucking suck because expensive housing with tiny lots of land and nosy neighbors.
>>
>>73407775
Shoot this fucking nigger.
>>
>>73411738
>muh equality

I fucking hate government interference so much, fuck

PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHERE THEY LIVE
PRIVATE BUSINESSES SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHO THEY DO BUSINESS WITH

ALLOW PEOPLE TO CHOOSE GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>73411641
Sounds nice, brittbro. Does Europe have a lot of nice beaches? Where are the best at?
>>
>>73411378
It won't help. /pol/ doesn't pull this out of it's ass, it announces real evens that will happen soon.
You can't hide when it's knocking on your door.
>>
I am from Plano, Texas and it has gone to shit. This town was nice, had a little bit of a drug problem but that's what happens when your the 4th boring city in the US. Then the section 8 moving happened and violence has gone through the roof. It's used to be fairly uncommon to hear about shootings or murders in Plano but now you get hear about them at least 1-2 times a month which is a drastic change. It is only gonna get worse too.
>>
>>73410853
you cant un/pol/
you will notice every commercial or tv show with forced interracial or gay/transgender characters.
you will see through the liberal agenda in the news.
you will know who is behind it all goy
>>
>>73407775

Scorching the earth before leaving office is a very old trick.
>>
This isn't about making the suburbs less white or whatever. This is about moving poor people out of the valuable downtown space; it is called gentrification.

This policy will not make things better for Section 8 people because the job growth is NOT in the suburbs. The growth and jobs are in the city. Congrats, all you have done is increase the cost of transportation for these people.

These fuckers are pretty clever. They say "Wouldn't you poor fuckers like to live in the nice suburbs with beautiful lawns and good schools?". What they mean is "We need you out so we can charge some rich yuppie $3000/month once we install granite countertops".
>>
>>73411918
Section 8'ers prefer to live in white cities, because then they can begin the process of shitting it up.
>>
>>73412013
Are they Katrina niggers that showed up? We had that in my city and they were the worst. That's what turned me from libcuck to nigger hating beaner.
>>
>>73407775
>Tell me again how white genocide doesn't exist.
Its actually the opposite. If you spread 14% of the population around evenly you ensure that they're a minority. They can't collaborate, they can't maintain a culture or a sense of identity. More importantly, the police know who the Section 8 folks are and you can have more of a focus because you have a much better cops-to-honor students ratio.
>>
File: brazil-nigger-ghettos.jpg (645 KB, 939x626) Image search: [Google]
brazil-nigger-ghettos.jpg
645 KB, 939x626
>>73407775
>>73407909
Spread this around like wildfire!

>>73409636
It affects middle class white people where towns have Section 8 housing. It is a kike+nigger trap to destroy white, non-kike areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovtinAAqb_Y
>>
>>73409906
The most segregated areas of the US are majority democrat.
>>
Like I give a fuck, about time those uppity white liberals get a taste of that diversity they love so much.
>>
>>73411641
>go outside
>see black and brown "people"

>"It helps you forget things"
>>
File: DylannCleanse2.jpg (36 KB, 353x441) Image search: [Google]
DylannCleanse2.jpg
36 KB, 353x441
>>73407775
Remember, goy. What Dylann Roof did was wrong. We need to be strategic and think about the long game. There's plenty of time. No need to go off half-cocked.
>>
File: 1441416060405.jpg (99 KB, 680x797) Image search: [Google]
1441416060405.jpg
99 KB, 680x797
>>73407775
Some of these places need some 'diversity' though, the liberal progressive areas need some.
Fuck Obongo, he was trying to get European allies to take in the Guantanamo Bay prisoners and trying to convince the UK to stay in the EU.
How did this guy get elected?
>>
File: 1459521554092.png (179 KB, 2274x1044) Image search: [Google]
1459521554092.png
179 KB, 2274x1044
>>73408289
>implying they won't full denial like sweden

people don't just suddenly realize truth m8
they go even further damage control
>>
File: Jonestown 30-years-jonestown.jpg (160 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
Jonestown 30-years-jonestown.jpg
160 KB, 970x643
>>73412244
Yeah, people are pretty good at rationalizing. Eventually they end up like this.
>>
File: you.jpg (617 KB, 900x762) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
617 KB, 900x762
>>73407775
farewell, land of the free. It was nice knowing you
>>
>>73407775
I hope Castro does this and Hillary chooses him as running mate.
>>
Section 8 Housing RIOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2QEbuwWzqg
>>
>>73412177
The white public needs to have a tour in our usual nigger packed lawless favelas. Even the Swedes will jump out of their nu-shell bodies
>>
>>73412177
Is that the background image for Wet Dry world in Mario 64?
>>
>>73407775
They know exactly what they're doing. They know niggers do nothing but drive down market values and spread crime, and section 8 homeowners take the financial risk when the baboons tear the fuckin house up. White families will legally purchase firearms to defend themselves but look like racists when the cycle continues. Wash rinse repeat whitey is the bad guy
>>
>>73410249
This shit ruined my homestate of Connecticut. Inner city bullshit ruined our once great havens like Hartford, New London and New Haven -- all cities that used to rival NYC and Boston in cultural magnitude and wealth. White flight occurred and most people moved out of the city to create suburban towns and just commute to work, but then forced diversity came about roughly 20-15 years ago and now even those areas are getting shit on (mostly by Asians and Hispanics).

Now you would struggle to find an upper-middle class or wealthy white family that doesn't live in a rural town or hamlet. The only part of the state that hasn't been touched too harshly is the shoreline, but that's practically vacationland for New Yorkers and dindus just get kicked off the street because the "Hillary Clintons" of the world who live there actually don't want to deal with that shit when it's actually on their front door step.
>>
You cant teach suburbs to be less white. Some of the ghettoist families ive know are white. What people need is an education and jobs. Whatever morality that is lacking will heighten by the boost in morale.
>>
Kek, we have the same funny thing in France.
There is a lot of protestations in a rich area in Paris because an association want build a house for refugee.

Fucking liberal, love diversity but only in other street.
>>
Sometimes, a nigger can just wander into your house and you can't do anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPvSsPxR4ww
>>
>>73412236
Haven't seen this comic for years.
>>
>>73407775

>living in the suburbs
>living in the city

Bunch of faggots, I tell you. No niggers or spics out here in the boonies, you dumb cunts.
>>
>>73408016
> not having a house capable of stopping basic negro theft attempts
>>
Nigger breaks into your house to squat, and when you have the cops throw them out, the niggers will sue for $15 million. And the nigger mayor will probably settle for millions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9SKlktxFs
>>
>>73407775
Hahaha, I live in a pure white neighborhood, they said.
>>
>>73407775

When the God Emperor is elected he needs to implement some legislation that states that if a politician implements a policy they should be subjected to that policy automatically. Force Julian Castro to move to a neighborhood subject to his dindu laws.
>>
File: 1458769780044.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458769780044.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>73407775

PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE AND REPARATIONS, YOU FUCKING BIGOTED WHITE MALES!
>>
Reform the neighborhoods
>>
We trying to get our Section 8!!

Section 8 = nigger riots for white, non-jewish people's tax money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE1tsspWrOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE1tsspWrOI
>>
>>73412759
Hilariously, the only thing that will happen is that more towns and neighborhoods will pass laws outlawing rental units. For example: My town has 0. You can't rent a house here. It's illegal. A couple dozen were grandfathered in but most of them have been vacated and returned to normal housing.

It's like in NYC how half of all new housing is made up of condos or co-ops. If you don't have the money to buy, you can't buy.
>>
File: 1460653462787.jpg (40 KB, 599x515) Image search: [Google]
1460653462787.jpg
40 KB, 599x515
>>73409441
>san Francisco
Theyre already doing it to themselves. Liberals love it
>>
>>73412599

>having to live in the middle of nowhere just to not be around non-white people

bro..
>>
Will this be enough to make Westchester vote Republican?
>>
File: How-to-Make-Booby-Traps.jpg (72 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
How-to-Make-Booby-Traps.jpg
72 KB, 1024x675
>>73408016
>not using your weaponized autism to create booby traps
>>
File: 946126-odin.jpg (106 KB, 600x889) Image search: [Google]
946126-odin.jpg
106 KB, 600x889
>>73412789
>1% of Americans owned slaves during peak slave times
>Africa had more black slaves at the same time
>Arabs bought far more black slaves then Americans did as did Asians
>ITS ALL OUR FAULT
>REPARATIONS
>>
>>73411698
The little town I live in is all White, but mixed as far as class.
It's pretty great.
>>
>>73413077

I just don't want to be around people at all and live around a beautiful, natural world. Not some shitty concrete jungle or completely fake and preened homes/lawns.
>>
>>73407775
>Voted in a nigger
>expected him to be fair to white people

Liberalism......not even once
>>
Nothing makes me want to drop mustard gas on Washington more than shit like this.

It's seriously evil. Not just misguided liberalism. It's evil.
>>
File: 1388472746056.jpg (99 KB, 724x669) Image search: [Google]
1388472746056.jpg
99 KB, 724x669
>>73407775

Fucking Christ. The redpill is such a massive burden. How do you guys deal with it? Fucking seriously? I worked my ass off my entire life to get a good job that I enjoy and live in a pleasant and safe area only to have these shit-eating liberals do their fucking best to destroy it and call me racist for objecting... How do you guys deal with this without going postal? FUCK
>>
>>73413279
Btw NSA everything on 4chan is a joke don't v& me
>>
>>73412199
Those people are not the ones shitting up cities. The ones out and about can afford to go places.
>>
Daily reminder that Trump pushed this same shit in Florida against middle class white neighborhoods with the help of his jew lawyers

The upper class is not your friend /pol/
>>
I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN
I'VE BEEN SAYING IT
OBAMA IS GOING TO DO AS MUCH DAMAGE AS HE CAN BEFORE HE LEAVES, ITS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE FROM HERE.

He isn't even trying to hide it, HE IS BEING A RADICAL MARXIST RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

THE MEDIA IS COMPLICIT, THE GOP IS COMPLICIT.

TRUMP UP 10%.
>>
>>73407775
It's not just the berbs I live out in the country in upstate jewyork and my little town is now 10 shades darker and full of teenie bopper coal burners.
>>
>>73413289

It's to early to go postal. We're waiting for the prime moment
>>
File: bull-torture.jpg (41 KB, 540x430) Image search: [Google]
bull-torture.jpg
41 KB, 540x430
on THE DAY OF THE ROPE I WANT TO BE ARMED WITH A FLAMETHROWER SO I CAN BURN NIGGERS ALIVE ALSO I HAVE A BRAZEN BULL IN MY BACK YARD FOR LITTLE NIGGER CHILDREN THEIR SCREAMS OF ANGUISH FEED MY DEMONIC SOUL
>>
I called this years ago.

The only shock here is that they didn't get this idea sooner.
>>
>>73408920
>>73411243
>>73410476
>>73409169
If whites end up corralled into cities, we'll get genocided more effectively than if we were spread out. We cannot afford to gentrify cities.
>>
File: diverse squatter.png (134 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
diverse squatter.png
134 KB, 500x282
>>73412547
>Shaniqua pls go
>no.
>>
>>73413274
It's not even just Whites. He hates this whole country and everything it stands for, every principle and tradition it was founded upon. He has made it clear by now that he wants to tear it all down.

Michael Savage said 8 years ago exactly what this EVIL man would do, and he has done it. >>73413289
We rejoice in the fact that Trump could very well be the next POTUS. He is literally our last hope against shit like this, Hillary means a radical leftists SCOTUS. Only a matter of time after that before White people and any other dissenters are put into camps.
>>
>>73413376
Technically, if /pol/ built its own co-op in NYC, it would be able to discriminate against anyone trying to move in. Every person who moves into a co-op has to be voted in by 100% of the community. If even 1 person says no, they can't buy in. The Hassidic Jews in Brooklyn do this to keep their buildings entirely Jewish btw. As long as the council says that "there wasn't consensus" and doesn't state the reason, the government can't do a thing.
>>
>>73408016
Ever seen Home Alone?
>>
>>73407775
I hope liberals jump on this opportunity to share their soon to be condemned properties with those so unfortunate.
>>
>>73407775
Good news in the long run. This will lead to more support for Trump.
>>
i read of a super plan over a decade ago. Conspiracy. Which was to elect a black man that was doomed to suffer the same wrath as nero. Nero's history partially played on agonizing the northern tribes. Neros biggest sin in the christian world was to set himself up as the christian pontiff being a young Ceasar. And from there he killed many christians. Today we see a black man stressing his colleagues, who are white. They set everything up for him to live the same curse. The one who killed Jesus. as you read all the crap and the news. You realize quick motherfuckers are dead.
>>
>>73411842
>got a 99 at the pier
What is this
>>
>>73413740
>Nero
>Jesus
Nero was born years after Jesus was crucified.
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 751x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 751x393
>>73413178
Slave trade was all jews

They became new york bankers after the civil war

Fucking parasites on our nation they are
>>
File: dbq-iowa.jpg (879 KB, 2000x1250) Image search: [Google]
dbq-iowa.jpg
879 KB, 2000x1250
>>73410122
Dubuque here - overall crime has decreased, but crime, especially violent crime has skyrocketed in the areas surrounding a lot of this HUD low income housing. There was a report in our local paper earlier this year that found 70% of new high crime rate areas in Dubuque coincide with communities populated by low-income families from Chicago.

We are not a community that's been characterized by serious crimes in the past, but in just the last few years we've seen more high profile assaults, rapes, and homicides than any other point in the last few decades.

Last year a black man from one of these HUD communities beat and raped an old woman and then bashed her head in with a fucking cinderblock. When the cops arrested and interviewed him, his response was that he literally had nothing better to do.

I've been off in another part of the country doing grad school and up until a year or two ago I was looking forward to moving back to my hometown and starting a family. But every time I visit things are just worse and worse here. The people that are getting shipped in from Chicago aren't finding jobs, they aren't integrating into the community, they're bringing their shitty Chicago culture and crime with them and infecting my home.

I was a lifelong Democrat until Obama started pulling all this shit with HUD in my hometown. This year I voted for Trump in the Republican caucus.
>>
>>73408594
Keep crying. My HOA fees are more than the rent for your double wide trailer for half a year.
>>
>>73410249
My family lives in NE Philly. Really nice house that my dad is working on. I fear for the neighborhood when I see threads like these. I went to Temple, I know what these niggers are and how they ruin everything. The good news is my family is well stocked on guns and ammunition. If it starts going bad and some nig breaks in, they're getting a couple smoking holes in their chest.
>>
>>73413456
>The only shock here is that they didn't get this idea sooner.
It's not an idea. This has been the plan all along. Presidents always wait til August in their last year of their last term to pass their most radical reforms, especially if you're passing unilateral Executive legislation, that is blatantly anti-White.

That's the worst part about this, he is just passing legislation like he is a fucking Emperor.
>In expensive ZIP codes, Castro’s plan — which requires no congressional approval

Castro is basically Obama, he appointed him after all. He wouldn't appoint someone he doesn't own.
>>
>>73407775
welp, theres goes my vote for clinton if this is true.

fuck this shit. we war now
>>
>>73407775
>white genocide

Well lets look at history and all the people whites have murdered...
>Jews
>native Americans
>mayans/aztecs
>blacks

Idk, seems like you guys are long overdue for some comeuppance. Sit back, relax and have a nice warm cup of go fuck yourself tea.
>>
>>73413606
If it was a bunch of White people obviously excluding non-Whites, you HONESTLY believe that would work? Even if they had no legal basis, they would do every other dirty trick to fuck you up.
>>
>>73411689
This guy gets it.

My advice? Buy an AR-15, a shit load of ammunition, and a whole lot of magazines.

I won't call you crazy when you fight back, senpai.
>>
Obama is such a fucking traitorous dindu, god damn.
At this point he needs to be Lance Armstrong'd from the history books.
There will just be a shadowy face and an N/A to cover this era.

Trump's first executive action should be to send him to Guantanamo.
>>
>>73413893
Thank god we have the 2nd amendment

I cannot imagine being a gov cucked euro and just praying the police arrest them after they rape and murder my family
>>
>>73414018
We built the jews a country on their preferred holy land recently.

Not quite the same as genocided
>>
none of you are old enough to know this but, this all started with the busing of the filth into the school system back in the 80s.
this is just another extension of that idea.
there is only one way to ensure any future for this country not being a nigger shit hole more than it allready is.
DESTROY THE LEFT
KILL ALL LEFTISTS
GAS THEM
ITS YOUR ONLY OPTION FAGGOTS, WAKE UP.
>>
>>73413606
Sounds great until you realize once you get 3+ /pol/ocks nobody is getting voted in if it's 100% have to agree.
>>
>>73414018
>implying whites haven't killed more whites than all other races combined
>>
>>73414019
We could probably find a few based black men to use as tokens.
>>
This is actually a great plan. We should get section eight into all the upper middle class white liberal enclaves.
>>
>>73411689
My asian immigrant family has done the same.

WE DONT WANT TO LIVE AROUND NIGGERS THAT STEAL AND MURDER

WE WANT TO LIVE AROUND MILDLY RACIST DORKY WHITE PEOPLE

THEY ARE SAFE AND PRETTY NICE
>>
>>73414275
>implying whites don't just take the current status quo of the world and excel at it for the given time period
>>
>those nice places need to suck really badly like those black places
Also
>crime followed them
>>
>>73414019
>If it was a bunch of White people obviously excluding non-Whites, you HONESTLY believe that would work? Even if they had no legal basis, they would do every other dirty trick to fuck you up.
I don't think you understand... if they went after co-ops, the Hasidic Jews would flip shit. And there are a TON of Hasidic Jews in NYC. They're the reason why the non-Hispanic White population has the highest birthrate of all racial/ethnic groups in the city. No one can touch them or anything that benefits them.

Discrimination in co-ops is very, very, very common. Especially socio-economic. In Brooklyn, it's mainly Orthodox Jews keeping out non-Jews but Manhattan is the typical "no one without a degree and a million dollars in their bank account allowed".

Oh, and before anyone thinks that Orthodox Jews are a minor population in NYC. Think again, 23% of Brooklyn, the borough with the largest population, is Jewish. The majority are Orthodox.
>>
Suburbs are shit anyway. How come are they so prevalent in the US and Canada?
>>
>>73414019
Eh.
There are tons of White only co-ops in Manhattan.
Then again if /pol/ wanted to buy one in a nice area it would cost us I dunno atleast 50 million probably.
Maybe in a cheaper borough you could get one for under 10 million but it wouldn't be in a nice area or at best it would be in a somewhat deserted area.
>>
>>73414444
Because the niggers can't afford to live there.
>>
File: 1433787917211.jpg (63 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1433787917211.jpg
63 KB, 400x500
AHAHAHAH WHITE PEOPLE GOING TO GET ROB MORE OFTEN. DEAL WITH IT
>>
>>73414444
More people have their own cars here and use public transportation.
So it allows us to live farther away from the city, instead of stacked in favelas like dominoes.
Neither is ideal though.
>>
>>73414582

*use public transportation less
>>
File: 1265585160179.gif (2 MB, 176x132) Image search: [Google]
1265585160179.gif
2 MB, 176x132
>>73407775

>Castro's Plan
>requires no congressional approval
>representative republic

It's time for a purge.
>>
>>73413781
Smooth whippy ice cream with a Cadbury flake stuck in the top. Known as "99s" iirc because they were 99pence.

I haven't had one in about 16 years, but I'd imagine the price has gone up to about £3.50 now, the name has just stuck.

>tfw I now want a double 99 and an ice cream oyster.
>>
File: walls_dubrovnik.jpg (526 KB, 1300x856) Image search: [Google]
walls_dubrovnik.jpg
526 KB, 1300x856
>>73413548
Build a wall.
>>
>>73414018
>So therefore its okay to genocide again
Fuck off shill. Typical liberal, perfectly okay with violence against those he disagrees with. You are the fascists you claim to hate so much.

When did we genocide the Blacks? American Whites didn't genocide the Jews, we certainly didn't genocide the Mayans. 1% of Whites in slavery times owned slaves. You are ignorant, intolerant scum, but because of attitudes like yours, you are driving people away in droves from the party that calls itself "Liberal".
>>
>>73414444
because middle income people like to live in a place where they dont have to dela with fuckign niggers every block, or their neighbors.

the intention is to have a house, ina place with close access to what they need, without the hassle of driving hours that comes with living in the rural part sof the world, or the constant annoyance of urban life.

suburbs really arent shit, but there are a lot of shitty suburbs.

suburbs are the only place you can buy a home, renovate it into your dream home, and sell it for wya more than you bought it for.
>>
>>73411684
I live in the NE and it's exactly what you described. However, if your children aren't retards they can go to one of the best schools in the nation, CHS. Or gay ass Masterman. Or if you want them to be in a 95% white school there's Father Judge, Franklin Towne Charter, and Arch Bishop Ryan.
>>
File: 1436664017350.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1436664017350.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>73414018
I WANT TO TORTURE YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR CHILDREN AND BRUTALLY ANALLY RAPE THEM IN FRONT OF YOU AND FORCE YOU TO EAT MY CUM OUT OF THEIR ASS THEM DOUSE THEM IN GASOLINE AND SET THEM ON FIRE ID PUT A BREATHING A PPARATUS ON THEIR FACES SO THEY CAN'T DIE FROM INHALING FIRE BUT BURNING THEN ID PUT DUCT TAPE OVER YOU MOUTH AND TIE A CINDER BLOCK TO YOU AND THROW YOU IN A LAKE ;)
>>
I read all kinds of crazy shit on here and it doesnt effect. I've become immune and nothing shocks me anymore.

But for some reason this is really disturbing me.
They're not even trying to hide their white genocide agenda anymore. And nobody cares.
>>
>>73414758
Also, remember that public transit sucks most places in the US so minorities won't be able to effectively get to the city and back to their burbs. I would gladly move back to the city and trade the nigs for the suburbs.
>>
I always wondered actually

how the fuck do Mexicans afford middle class suburban homes?

Around here I see a lot of brown working class mexicans in suburban homes

how?
>>
>>73413781
It's like a 69 but instead of dicks in mouths, it's just a dick in an ass and you're both standing
>>
File: 1413348573847.jpg (22 KB, 980x233) Image search: [Google]
1413348573847.jpg
22 KB, 980x233
>>73414922
Chill man. He's just baiting.
>>
File: 1435846804398.gif (2 MB, 370x295) Image search: [Google]
1435846804398.gif
2 MB, 370x295
>>73414382
DO U SHAVE UR GOOK CUNT AND DOES IT SMELL LIKE KIMCHI TASTE LIKE RICE AND COINS GOOK
>>
>>73414018
Native Americans were wiped out by disease. Next to the Holohaux, this idea we kulled the Indians is the greatest lie ever told.
>>
>>73408688
This. I already live in spadetown, It'll benefit me more than it would the average sjw.

Unless of course they're planning to put rapefugees in the projects.
>>
>>73414979
People care but what can the average person do?
Call their congressman?
I am gonna vote for Trump... that is all I can do right?
Unless /pol/ organizes some march on Washington to deal with this bullshit I don't know what else I can do.
>>
File: dbq-4thst.jpg (123 KB, 1280x367) Image search: [Google]
dbq-4thst.jpg
123 KB, 1280x367
>>73413893
The big irony here is that prior to the changes to HUD in 2013 and 2014, Dubuque was experiencing the lowest drop in crime of any city in the US.

Violent crime and property crime rates in our city were down 60% over the previous five years. Up until a few years ago this was a town where people could leave their doors unlocked or walk the streets at night without worrying.

My grandparents moved here in '46, my parents lived here all their lives. In all that time my family's only seen two break-ins: a group of college kids in the 80s who got drunk and broke into my dad's garage to steal some beers, and an old man from a nursing hom in 00's who had an episode and thought he was breaking into his own house.

Now people lock their doors.
Now people are afraid to let their kids walk home alone from school.
Now people don't walk alone at night.

It makes me physically sick to see what's happening to my home.
>>
>>73411860
I'm honestly surprised there's never been an assassination attempt on him. Like fuck we have so many crazies with easy access to guns here it just doesn't make sense. Even people who voted for him fucking hate him. The country is filled with racists according to liberals yet this nigger gets put in office for 8 years.
>>
The nice thing about suburbs is you can get fined for all sorts of shit that lowers your neighbour's land value. Stuff like not properly maintaining your yard or leaving garbage everywhere is illegal usually.
You could probably just report them so many times that it drives them into bankruptcy. That's what happened to one of my neighbours. We reported him for not doing his landscaping and the city fined him $3000
>>
You guys whining have nothing to worry about, this wont change shit.

I used to work helping people get vouchers (HUDVASH- veterans but still same thing), and it doesn't matter what the subsidy is, it all relies on the land/building owners anyway.

Truth is- working with the governement on section 8 is shitty, because it takes ages to get a voucher applicant into housing b/c of the process. Its easier to rent to private citizens. So the people with money end up staying in the nicer areas ANYWAY. Because building owners would rather deal with them than the poorer people (And not even that they care they're poor. Its just such a hassle to work with the government because everything moves slower)
>>
>>73415017
They put 27 to a house, plus they get paid under the table.
>>
>>73414979
Nobody cares only because the MSM won't report it. It's not apathy, its information warfare. Look what happened to public opinion on literally anything Trump mentioned. It's what always something that everyone was already thinking, ONLY NONE OF THE CORRUPT VERMIN IN THE MEDIA WOULD SAY IT!
>>
File: 1324489633517.jpg (24 KB, 271x265) Image search: [Google]
1324489633517.jpg
24 KB, 271x265
>>73415059
THATS WHY I PUT A WINKY SMILEY FACE ON THE END MY NIGGER
>>
>>73415180
THIS IS YOUR REPARATION FOR SLAVERY AND HOLDING THE BLACK MAN DOWN WITH 100 YEARS OF SUBJUGATION AND RACIST POLICIES

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU WHITE MAN. YOUR WAY OF LIFE IS OVER
>>
File: VXQ1xaF.png (58 KB, 256x244) Image search: [Google]
VXQ1xaF.png
58 KB, 256x244
>>73412451
Nah
>>
>>73411378

It's not our fault.

Slowly, but surely, the world is becoming a /pol/ greentext story.

*Inhales helium sadly*
>>
>>73407909

What a surprise. Nigger are incurable for many reasons, one of which is their shit culture in the US. I had a Nigerian polisci professor in undergraduate, he would not let his kids listen to rap and dress like thug niggers. He hates American blacks more than most of /pol/.
>>
>>73415272
It's already changing things.

You've got a segment of this government that's of the belief that there's something "wrong" with communities like mine. That they need to be "fixed".

And they're already "fixing" them.
>>
>>73407909
>crime simply followed them to the safer neighborhoods
gee whiz, they didn't bring the crime, no, this spooky disembodied crime latched on to those poor urban youths as they fled
>>
>>73412111
>This isn't about making the suburbs less white or whatever. This is about moving poor people out of the valuable downtown space; it is called gentrification.
More like this is block busting to get dumb whites to move back into urban centers that can be totally locked down within an hour compared to large spread out suburbs. This is part of the 2030 agenda for sustainable development, they are preparing us all for equal level of poverty.
>>
>>73410853
I actually come here because it tells me how good things are going to be for us nonwhites.
>>
>>73408920
Is it just me or is this part of some nefarious jewish plan.
>>
>>73414259
I grew up in delaware, which arguably has the most fucked up school district system in the entire USA.

They called it "desegregation." I called it cultural enrichment. Basically, the state decided that it wasn't right that whites in suburban college towns like Newark got to go to white school in their towns while the niggers in Wilmington (basically mini philly) stewed in their own filth. So they scrambled up the school districts and mixed newark and wilmington kids. This meant I had to go for an hour commute to and from inner city wilmington schools in middle school and all the inner city dindus were likewise bussed into my white suburban hometown for highschool.

It was fucking awful. The inner city was complete shit. The playground had condoms and needles laying around. The nigger kids couldn't even fucking read and constantly caused fights and committed arson. And then in highschool I was in an alll-white city and yet there were these hordes of dindus roaming around as part of inner city gangs causing crime and shooting/stabbing people at my highschool.

Imagine you're a father. You move to a nice white college town in order to get away from the scum and to make sure there's a good environment to raise children and send them to good schools and such. And then it turns out that you have to send your kid off to inner city wilmington and then have inner city dindus shipped back to your town too.

Delaware has the highest per capita rates of private school enrollment. Gee, I fucking wonder why.
>>
>>73415161
Yeah and it's one of the most retarded and easily debunked myths in history. Anyone who believes that just ask "How did they know to give them infected blankets when they didn't have germ theory?" They still thought diseases were caused by "bad air" back then.
>>
File: future reference.jpg (558 KB, 1650x2118) Image search: [Google]
future reference.jpg
558 KB, 1650x2118
>>73408016

These should keep niggers at bay
>>
>>73413030
no dumbfuck

google "steve sailer Taki's san francisco" to read about how rich whites sidestep diversity
>>
>>73411400
No one even knows the government caused the first housing crash, they blame wall street.
>>
>>73413258
This. So Much this.
>haven't locked my doors in years
>>
>>73407775
>Tell me again how white genocide doesn't exist.

it does exist, and it's basically the whole point of marxism
>>
File: -Doberman Pinscher--dog.jpg (49 KB, 587x380) Image search: [Google]
-Doberman Pinscher--dog.jpg
49 KB, 587x380
Everyone start buying big dogs. Muslims hate them, they think they are unclean and wont know what to do in a sticky situation.

You'll need at least 2 of German Shepard tier. Perhaps a pair of Dobermans.

A 200 pound English Mastiff for the home and a smaller, speedier Pitbull for walking about town seems like a nice combination.

A nice sturdy American Bulldog is also attractive.
>>
File: 1460032811950.jpg (141 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460032811950.jpg
141 KB, 1080x1080
Is this some white nwo long game? Bring in minorities and show how awful they really are. Leads to a rebound and new Nazi party to do a final purge? I hope so.
>>
>>73408404
War is coming. Very exciting time to be alive. Lynchings will soon return.
>>
>>73415433
>He hates American blacks more than most of /pol/.
All Africans hate American negroes.
>>
>>7341085
Yeah man, Trump is gonna be great for nonwhites too, legal though!
>>
>>73414437
Hasidic jews are the fucking worst. Even the other jews in brooklyn detest them. They're a bunch of weasely welfare-abusing rent-seeking matzahniggers.

The men don't work and spend all day reading the torah. The women spend all day shitting out more inbred jews. They literally live off welfare while having like 10 kids each. It's fucking insane.
>>
>>73415485
Hate to burst your bubble but this doesn't end well for any of us.
>>
>>73414459
yeah, ( ( ( white ) ) )
>>
>>73408594
>>73413895
Brothers, united we stand, divided we fall. 1488.
>>
File: amused.jpg (29 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
amused.jpg
29 KB, 640x416
>>73413453
>/
Please save the Brazen Bull for the white liberal politicians and kikes who got us here.
Children are innocent. even niglets.
>>
>>73414809
Nowhere did I say American. Especially since there's no Such thing as an American white.

And we are liberal. We can hate the oppressors as liberally as allowed.

Plus we aren't driving anyone away. That's the conservatives who refuse to grant total equality based on the color of a person's skin.

Enjoy your 1/3rd Mexican, 1/3rd black, 1/3rd white grandchildren.
>>
>>73415542
Overkill for basic theft.
Not worth filling your home with explosives that you could forget about or stumble into if tired/drunk etc.
>>
File: 1433598816631.gif (1022 KB, 338x234) Image search: [Google]
1433598816631.gif
1022 KB, 338x234
>>73415355
IF I HAD MY WAY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WOULD ONLY BE ALLOWED TO EAT/DRINK CUM. WHITE MAN CUM, HORSE CUM ELEPHANT CUM UNTIL YOU ALL DIED OF MALNUTRITION NIGGER CHILDREN WOULD BE VIOLENTLY RAPED AND MURDERED
>>
File: fieri 4 pepe.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fieri 4 pepe.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
>>73415790
>day of the rope arrives
>we storm George Soros's mansion just like the french stormed the Bastille.
>mfw Soros screaming in agony inside the brazen bull
>>
>>73415725
I know. But it's funny, they all vote straight Republican because they care more about social issues and "degeneracy" than their welfare.

But let's be honest, the Hasidic are basically living /pol/'s fantasy except instead of shitposting on 4chan all day, they read the Torah.
>>
>>73407775
>tfw the spike in crime nation wide from obama's last act will be blamed on president trump
>>
File: 1431999807243.gif (242 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1431999807243.gif
242 KB, 120x120
>>73416100
forgot my pic
>>
>>73409433
It's actually the opposite.

The collapse of urban areas during the 1970s strenghtened the Republican Party during the next decades, as they promoted politicians who were "tough on crime". Now that cities are improving again, they have become left-wing bastions.

If white people return to cities now that niggers are being moved to suburbs, this will just increase their leftism, at the same time the conservative Suburbs will begin to vote Democratic thanks to all the blacks.

That's a genius move that will ensure that the Democratic Party will establish one-party rule in the United States in the following decades.
>>
>>73409680
Are you a black NEET?
>>
Won't the singularity solve all our problems?
>>
>>73407775

More middle class destruction while 1%ers stay insulated from the effects of their policy.
>>
>>73415209
It would make a martyr of him. Even the crazies don't want to help his legacy.
>>
>>73414018

Jews without whites would be sheep herders in Khazaria
Indians without whites would still be living in 1000BC
Blacks without whites would still have a 35 year old lifespan in africa killing eachother and selling each ohter as slaves to the muslims

Whites without jews, indians or blacks would be colonizing alpha centauri right now
>>
File: 1456145265299.png (300 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1456145265299.png
300 KB, 512x512
>>73416189
>the Democratic Party

can we just call them communists yet?

they fit the bill perfectly, and the ones supporting sanders are actually flying the hammer and sickle anyway
>>
>>73415504
>Delaware has the highest per capita rates of private school enrollment.
I didnt know that but it doesnt surprise me at all as someone who's been through the public school system in DE. dindus are everywhere. I never really thought much of it when I was a kid
>>
>>73416147
>>73416100
all part of the plan. obama isnt a short sighted man. he has an agenda. dont forget, his family is kenyan and he is a socialist.
>>
>>73416217
No amount of technology can cure absolute retardation.
>>
>>73416189
Living in a crowded urban environment, away from the soil, probably promotes the reality-detached leftist worldview.
>>
>>73416338

This nigga gets it
>>
>>73416217
There will always be problems. If all problems were solved, we'd then have the problem of boredom.

Secondly, Moore's Law is now over. Intel is delaying their next processor update because it's too hard to do it in 2 years. Not to mention the fact that we're nearing physical limits.
>>
This will be terrible for urban poor. At least In the city you have access to things without needing transportation. You have culture. The push to the suburbs will be death of culture as we know it. Gentrification in the cities will be good for middle class however.

Suburbs are a boring meme that everyone is finally starting to eschew. If you must live away from the city, living in a small town is far better in terms of well being.
>>
File: best friends forever.jpg (8 KB, 150x180) Image search: [Google]
best friends forever.jpg
8 KB, 150x180
>>73407775
Just move to the rural areas.
>>
File: 2015-06-12.jpg (33 KB, 311x553) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-12.jpg
33 KB, 311x553
I tried applying for section 8 housing this week, as i'm going to become a full time student starting June...

in my county, the last time vouchers were available was in fucking 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the county next to mine starts later this year...allegedly, but apparently it's selective as fuck.

Why the fuck don't full-time students get vouchers for housing? Isn't there something similar to this in Europe or some shit?

A full time student is just that - a full time student. He can't fucking work, so how is he supposed to afford housing?

Actually you know what's hilarious? I read that students are UNABLE TO APPLY FOR SECTION 8

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Pic related is me. I applied for student loans via FAFSA, and I hope they better offer me a fat ass loan that covers all my fucking tuition and housing, etc.

Seriously this is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>73407775
I FUCKING LIVE IN THE SUBURBS COME ON YOU SHITS
>>
>>73416098
True, they're basically an in-group of NEETs that formed a colony inside NYC living off autismbux. But that's just so stereotypically jewish a thing to do.

Also they all vote republican, but they vote ( ( ( REPUBLICAN ) ) ). If you catch my drift. Neocons and muh israel and all that. It's funny. During the NY primary, the results showed that Trump BTFO the competition in literally every demographic, except one. Hasidic jews.
>>
File: 2014-07-16.jpg (103 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-16.jpg
103 KB, 1000x667
>>73416434
Only cuckolds live in the city over the suburbs, kiddo
>>
>>73407775
>Castro
You can't make this shit up. Americans, are you truly this cuckolded?
>>
>>73407775
>pushing people to the suburbs
It's 2016, we should make advocating for increased urban sprawl a crime against humanity.
>>
>>73416436
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>73416392
>>73416392
TFW it won't matter because Trump will probably have to go full benevolent dictator to stop the powerful forces of evil that will still be occupying government, anyways.
>>
>>73416428

Quatum computing.

It's come a long way in a short time. We are just on the cusp of it.
>>
>>73416338
Then why did they take them?

Its a simple question. If the white race was so amazing and beautiful, why did they ever even get involved with anything else?
>>
>>73412236
This is so accurate to my childhood it's terrifying
>>
>>73416048
A high fence topped with razor blades would do nicely.
>>
>>73416434
>urban poor
just call them niggers

>>73416436
I think it's physically impossible for jews to do physical labor. I have never met a jew farmer, sports player, or manual laborer. I've never met a jew that enjoys fishing, camping, hiking, or anything involving the outdoors. I've never met a jew that lifted weights either.
>>
>>73416676
Quantum computing is only faster than classical computing running certain algorithms like those related to cryptography. In sequential processing power, they're slower.
>>
File: compari4.1401437660.jpg (387 KB, 1020x1384) Image search: [Google]
compari4.1401437660.jpg
387 KB, 1020x1384
Why the fuck didn't they learn from Detroit? Nice suburbs are nice because white people keep them nice. Niggers don't fucking care. How is this a difficult concept? I'm just so mad that people deny reality to this degree.
>>
>>73416721
Because altruism is our greatest weakness and Cultural Marxists (many of whom, also White) knew exactly how to exploit it.
>>
So, it doesn't require congressional approval.

Does this mean there's no way to stop it?

If this is his "plan," is anything at all preventing this?

I really hate these motherfuckers. They want to make my life worse and pretend that that's going to make life better for poor, violent "racial minorities."
>>
>>73408920

This has been happening for years now and you are exactly right that this scheme will only accelerate it. The new ghettos will be the inner ring suburbs, the original white flight suburbs, that are now a bit dilapidated and working class. Just look at Ferguson as an example.
>>
>>73416818
Alex Jones definitely needs to comment on this shit

SOMEBODY FORWARD THIS SHIT TO ALEX JONES
>>
>>73416721

self destructive savior complex

some whites are so stupid they thing blacks have the same capabilities if they are raised in the "proper" environment

its always the women and the cucks
>>
>>73416676
>We are just on the cusp of it.
It is already a thing for the aerospace industry.
>>73416764
That maybe the case with what the public is told about but I can assure you that it isnt the case for all of the quantum computers out there.
>>
>>73416764
>quantum computing
>sequential

Stop talking. Please just shut the fuck up. Anybody in the field knows quantum computers are for massive parallel processing much like the human brain.
>>
File: gas the bikes.png (1014 KB, 949x717) Image search: [Google]
gas the bikes.png
1014 KB, 949x717
Spread the misery and the crime around. Despoil perfectly good areas
This is going to help start the race war.
>>
>>73410249
Go to bucks county dude.
>>
>>73415693

1=2>3>4

4 could be higher but that tatoo is a tramp stamp, bet she'd be great for a one night ground and pound though, would require protection.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.