[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Save European Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: small.png (177 KB, 2120x972) Image search: [Google]
small.png
177 KB, 2120x972
A radical leftist party (the Economic Freedom Fighters) are on the rise in South Africa and they plan to drive all whites into the sea. We will have a second Zimbabwe unless we save the European Cape from destruction.
>>
File: 31.jpg (26 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
26 KB, 550x400
>they plan to drive all whites into the sea
What do you mean by this?
As in, they want to kick you all out of the country or they literally want to send you off on a boat?

If you ask really nicely, Norway might let you hang out on Bouvet Island.
>>
File: EFF.jpg (63 KB, 630x425) Image search: [Google]
EFF.jpg
63 KB, 630x425
>>73385933
The EFF are literally Marxist niggers,
>>
File: Flag_of_Stellaland.png (17 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Stellaland.png
17 KB, 1200x800
>>73385506
That area you're asking for is too large with proportion to the population of Whites in South Africa, and is mostly populated by Coloured people.

I support a Volkstaat, but the South African government would never accept giving you such a large amount and their capital to less than 10% of the population.

Re-establishing Stellaland seemed more viable. It's what the AWB and Front Nationaal wanted. It's small enough to not seem like you're taking to much, but big enough to fit all the Boer into. Plus you guys still have all the original contracts of the selling of the lands to your people.

If you guys migrate there, form a majority and vote in separatist politicians, the fact that you have a legal right to secede with the contracts stating that the land belongs to you should make it easier.
>>
>>73385506
Good, patriots must defend from invaders, very proud of the blacks here.
>>
>>73385933
That's a nice looking island there.
Can't even see one nigger on it
>>
Only time where I wanna accept refugees. Let them come back to London and push the mayor out.
>>
File: afrikanerland_hoeveld.jpg (80 KB, 550x342) Image search: [Google]
afrikanerland_hoeveld.jpg
80 KB, 550x342
>European
>Cape

Pick one - the Cape is mostly full of halfbreeds

Also, nearly all of the Whites that live in the Cape are Liberal race apologists anyways.

Attached is a map of a homeland for South African Whites worth saving
>>
>>73385506
Deport all nigs and coloreds to Mozambique simple as that.
>>
>>73386290
Invaders? South Africa is a country founded and built by Europeans.
>>
Let's be realistic, we can't purge or ethnically cleanse or population exchange any part, so we'll have to settle with afrikaans speaking coloureds
>>
>>73385506
You're not welcome. England is my country now.
>>
It is better then trying to survive surrounded by overpopulated hostile neighbours that will be angry for being displaced for the sake of a homogenus volkstaat. Plus farms need the cheap labour.
>>
>>73385506
who cares, come back to the netherlands we can use people likeyou
>>
File: 250px-JanVanRiebeckArrival.jpg (22 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
250px-JanVanRiebeckArrival.jpg
22 KB, 250x210
I remember a while back seeing the Cape Independence party were a thing.
>>
>>73386656
lol. It's not like them being angry matters. They could never invade the Boer Volkstaat.
>>
I'm ethnically European but culturally far from it.
>>
>>73386766
Yes but because you are ethnically European you can adapt to the culture.
>>
Are there any reasons white Saffers wouldn't just move to Botswana or Namibia?
>>
>>73386480
RIP portuguese migrants in mozambique
then
There's assassinations of whites every week there, more nogs cant be good...
>>
>>73386766
There's no such things as European culture or ethnicity unless you are a kike
>>
Afrikaans speakers.
>>
>>73386676
Fijn met pappie en mammie op vakantie?
>>
>>73386825
Portuguese in Mozambique can just migrate to South Africa and Southwest africa. They make a too small percentage of Mozambique's population anyways.
>>
>>73386869
But cape town itself is full of english speakers, they would deny you of the most important city there
>>
Don't look at me
>>
Would be swell if EU had a "right of return" policy for Afrikaners like Israel has for Jews. Otherwise 4.5 million whites are stuck here. It's too expensive for most to emigrate.
>>
I'm advocating for the reinstatement of the Cape. Which existed before 1910. Transvaal and Oranje are done for.
>>
>>73386738
But they can make trade very difficult for them if they were surrounded on all sides.

>>73385933
>19 square miles
>sub zero temperatures for most of the year

It's better if we let them populate the Falklands. It's 4710 square miles, has liveable weather, and is mostly unpopulated. They'd actually be doing us a favour by populating it and defending it.
>>
>>73386991
I'm glad there isn't a such thing because as we know they would let all the fucking mullats in, and we don't need any of that.
>>
All whites should leave South Africa. Let it burn.

Eventually the Chinese will come along and "save" them. They'll be begging whites to come back.
>>
Population density
>>
This is our country. You might aswell tell Americans to go back to Europe or Australians or Argentinian. It's two worlds apart, emigration is not the solution. It's either let 3 million whites die while another million disperse into diaspora
>>
Volkstaat is impossible unless you want Balkan war
>>
>>73387205
Just take a small area on the coast and have it be a Dutch speaking state, and basically keep whites a majority and fun things like Israel

If Donald wins, I can see the US giving support for at least 8 years
>>
>>73387498
*run
>>
>>73386960
True, but the reason why there are portuguese migrants is because of land or property they inherited from family that had it before the independence, so most people there would rather risk it and leave comfy but slightly paranoid lives than abandon all that.
The best outcome would be for the nogs to stop being nigs and haunting whites who personally had no hand in their repression and slavery, but I guess thats too much to ask...
>>
Or Zambia, even. Go to Zambia, whites are pretty accepted there.

http://rense.com/general47/stunningsuccessofwhite.htm

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/oct/30/zambians-dont-care-about-president-guy-scott-skin-colour-white
>>
>>73386869
>>73387205
Don't forget the climate map though. You ought to bear in mind that most of North West is barren, inhospitable desert.

>>73387308
You hoping that Trump will win? Him and Geert Wilders are some of the only prominent international politicians I could see who would openly support an Afrikaner homeland. And trust me cousin, you'd need outside support.
>>
File: South_Africa_racial_map,_1979.gif (249 KB, 940x735) Image search: [Google]
South_Africa_racial_map,_1979.gif
249 KB, 940x735
>>73385506
>>73386241
I think the only viable european state you can carve out of africa would either be a white and coloured independent Cape or a city state like a South African Singapore.
>pic very related and remember the racial demographics are even worse with emmigration and immigration, differences in age, etc.
>unfortunately the demographics for a white South Africa just aren't there
>>
International community will stil try to fuck with it. Like Rhodesia, which wasn't even an Aprtheid state, they could not take the fact that a succesful white run country was in Africa, so they made it look like Rhodesia is racist. If Rhodesians were so racist why would you go live in fucking Africa??????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>73387495
There is literally nothing wrong with having a Balkan war.
>>
Says the Serb
>>
>>73387689
Exactly. You should trust me.
>>
Western Cape is the only viable option. The area around Mossel Bay and Riverdale is already pretty White. Supplant that with a mass trek of whites from the interior and the Cape can become predominantly white.
>>
The population of the Cape would be 30% white 40% coloured and 30% Black.
>>
>>73387135
this, this is exactly why i try to get in contact with these chinese workers to tell them to rip off niggers and salt the land after.
>>
File: Chinese in Africa.jpg (256 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
Chinese in Africa.jpg
256 KB, 767x748
>>73387135
>>
China is the new colonizer. And the blacks are eating it up.
>>
File: Coloured-family.jpg (597 KB, 1000x630) Image search: [Google]
Coloured-family.jpg
597 KB, 1000x630
Coloureds aren't that bad. I wouldn't breed with them, but they are tolerable.
>>
>>
>>73388718
>>
>>73388745
>>
There's always the Capeland option. This area is already 40% white.
>>
> Red is Black African
>Green is Coloured
>Blue is Indian or Asian
>Yellow is White
>Violet is No group dominant
>>
Blue is coloured you lol.
>>
>>73387607
>Transkei
>Ciskei
Is that... a joke?
>>
File: resolve.jpg (3 MB, 4119x5500) Image search: [Google]
resolve.jpg
3 MB, 4119x5500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNu-L1EhWGE
GATHER THE DUTCH ARMIES

DESTROY NIGGER TRIBES IN THE NAME OF THE EMPIRE.

This is what happens when you let fucking British in charge of a country. South Africa shall have to become Dutch again.
>>
>>73389080
Do you not know how to properly reply to someone? Also have much better are coloureds compared to blacks?
>>
>>73386991
If Europe did that, hundreds of thousands of nogs will claim they're "Afrikaners" and get gibsmedats and white women.
>>
>>73389152
I do
>>
>>73389156
And arabs with "gibemedats or you're a racist" is better?

I'm not asking for that even, I want to stay in my own country.
>>
>>73389109
No they are actual names, cis means on this side while trans mean on the other side
>Cisalpine Gaul and Transalpine Gaul
>>
We need to evacuate whites from the continent. The homelands need reinforcements. Secure Europe and North America, then drive the invaders back to the mud holes from whence they came.
>>
>>73389369
Hey, would you guys be okay if Dutch colonists came to South Africa?

A lot of us are thinking of migrating away from the shit here, and it might be something to colonise areas inhabited by tribes. Besides, enough space to create a new Dutch fatherland.
>>
>>73389474
Would be nice. The absolute number of whites are increasing due to stable birth rates and immigration. But the black population is ballooning in urban areas and decreasing rurally.
>>
>>73389474
I'd suggest staying away from the cities and buying a large track of land.
>>
>>73389384
The bantustans were where they settled, the areas outisde were empty. However during 20th century it changed with blacks travelling to the cities for work.
>>
>>73387308

you have to fight for independence in a western enclave, no niggers, 0 nada absolutely not allowed

else its completely sure you will cease to exist

do it fagot, implying nogs will even be able to fight it
>>
>>73389708
Yeah, its better to live on the countryside or create more Orania's.

Let's be honest here: Zuma knows that blacks will only be needed for the mines and factories. As long as he's in power I don't think you will see any big actions by the government. Otherwise you'll just have to Boer your way out of this like you always do.
>>
>>73389246
Could you answer my second question? How do coloreds compare to blacks, would you mind sharing a state with them if it excluded blacks?
>>
>>73390004
How does one start without being arrested or being called a racist?
>>
>>73389402
how about killing all the parasitic whites there and let africans rule africa?
>>
>>73390123
Yes.

Coloureds identify with whites, are culturally just like whites. They speak Afrikaans and act like lower class whites predominantly, but some are very skilled and we get along well. Before apartheid they had the right to vote unlike blacks who only got it in 1994 first time.
>>
>>73389822
Yeah I know I was explaining what Cis and Trans mean in terms of geography
>>
>>73390135
you don't
simply fuck off from the african lands. its not yours. it has never been yours.
whites got lucky with the americas because of viral diseases, africans has built immunity to those and getting rid of them requires force.
only now much more force is needed considering they're armed with guns.

out you go.
>>
>>73390144
Implying the whites are the ones who are parasitic while we pay 80% of the tax.
>>
WE
>>
>>73390291
...that is then used to benefit the whites even more.
explain to me why the blacks suffer from housing and access to clean water while the whites gets everything 1st world in south africa
>>
>>73390123
While you're not asking me, I'll answer it anyways: The coloureds are generally divided into recent ones and older communities of coloureds, like the Waterboers and the Griqua. The latter are often integrated in an Afrikaner-like culture and are the only non-white Calvinist Christians on this planet. I think the Afrikaners could share a country with the latter group although historically Afrikaner and Griqua communities are based upon settlement/village lives rather than having a national feeling and big communities where thousands live together, so I'm not sure how both groups would react to suddenly having to deal with eachother instead of acting independently.

Picture is Adam Kok III, captain (unofficial king) of a Griqua state in the 19th century.
>>
>>73390286

South Africa has 70% of southern africa's infrastructure but only 30% of it's population. It's GDP dwarfs that of the rest of Southern Africa. Whites number 4.5 million. I think I know why South Africa is as properous as is. Look at Rhodesia Look at Zimbabwe. Need I say more afro-centrist whore?
>>
>>73390135

i dont know, read similar books of countries that have done similar things, you need to be united and make the idea very favorable/digestable to your people

>>73390144
whites there are already african and have been so for more time than the central africnas that migrated south and invaded south africa. stfu you dont know what youre tlaking about
>>
>>73390144

Yeah, that's the point. Get whites out of Africa and get the blacks in North America, Europe, etc. back to Africa. Clearly since we're so evil and oppressive and "parasitic" the continent will flourish without our intervention.
>>
>>73390432
>that is then used to benefit the whites even more.
explain to me why the blacks suffer from housing and access to clean water while the whites gets everything 1st world in south africa

Because goverment is corrupt af. While we can hold our own, I can't say the same about blacks. Least you forgot i doubt how we could manipulate the economy when we aren't even in fucking goverment anymore.
>>
>>73390475
still no need for your alien race to be in there in such magnificent numbers.
just fuck off, you're shitting up the continent with your constant whining and bitching.
you wont ever win the fight. its too late.
fuck off or die.
>>
File: ZZyDYuc.jpg (268 KB, 2048x1382) Image search: [Google]
ZZyDYuc.jpg
268 KB, 2048x1382
>>73390745
Wow, such a keyboard warrior. I'm literally trembling in fear.
>>
>>73390745
Also, I'm surprised you think whites are the source of Africa's problems when Zimbabwe pretty much summed up what happens when we all leave.

We are 4.5 million, we're not going anywhere. Deal with it son.
>>
>>73390559
i just want the whites out of africa because they're the most annoying groups of people there, constantly bitching about how bad things are for them, how its suffering to be in africa yet i havent seen one video on liveleak that showed a white person being shoelaced.

fuck the afrikaners. other people in africa got much worser shit. they're just fish in the barrel like everyone else who decided to stay in the shithole.

dumb whining, entitled retards. who the fuck are you fooling?
>>
>>73390436
They are can live with us.
Blacks sure won't like them, and they sure don't like the blacks.
>>
>>73391048
>i just want the whites out of africa because they're the most annoying groups of people there, constantly bitching about how bad things are for them, how its suffering to be in africa yet i havent seen one video on liveleak that showed a white person being shoelaced.

Well, there is a lot of things to bitch about since our homeland is getting fucked up. And there are plenty of pics on the net of farm murders, quite gruesome.

>fuck the afrikaners. other people in africa got much worser shit. they're just fish in the barrel like everyone else who decided to stay in the shithole.
>>
http://orig09.deviantart.net/32f9/f/2015/286/e/1/afrikanerland_by_19north95-d9cyooy.png
>>
>>73390808
im a keyboard warrior for telling the truth? your family will be dead soon being hacked to death with machetes.
just kidding though itll never happen im a keyboard warrior lol.

>>73390935
since when did they got a problem? there never was a problem with zimbabwe. it just reverts back to its original state.

its like you give a healthy person heroin, make him use it for some time, you take it away from him and then you say the guy has a problem because he dont get his drugs.

whites fucked up zim with occupation, gave them an illusion of this """better, civilized world""" + introduced them to mass murder weapons, leave the place and you say, wow just look how shit they are now!

stop burdening yourselves by occupying lands you wont keep forever, you pale fucks.
>>
>>73391217
not your homeland.
holland is your homeland.
go back there. leave africa to normalize itself.
>>
>>73391554
>leave Afrca to normalize itself

1. Africa is rightfully Dutch. You should be happy we don't kick you out to Asia.
2. Africa is already in its normal state of death, destruction and niggotry.
>>
File: 1260585284155.png (94 KB, 600x541) Image search: [Google]
1260585284155.png
94 KB, 600x541
>>73391554
Holland is not my homland
I was born in Africa.
My father was born here.
His father was born here.
Been here since 1700s

Fuck off telling me what my homeland is. Might aswell tell Americans to fuck off.
>>
>>73391722
Thanks.

I need to go study, take it from here.
>>
>>73391866
Moge God je verdedigen tegen het zwarte gespuis!
>>
File: 1428981705513.jpg (17 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
1428981705513.jpg
17 KB, 214x236
>>73391554
>Holland is your homeland
>>
>>73385506

What is Israel?

Just carve out your own homeland like the jews did and tell the niggers to uck off.

You'll have to leave all the jew gold mines or the niggers to destroy but at least you'll have your own land.
>>
>>73388300
What's the difference between them and blacks?
>>
>>73391780
Exactly this

>second generation slavs and italians weeping about George Washington and the British.

>arrived 1900

fucking kek murrifat clowns
>>
>What's the difference between them and blacks?

They are overwhelmingly half white and half aboriginal. They speak afrikaans, act culturally like Europeans, are Christian. NO spirits or ancestors with them. They are on avregae smarter and richer than blacks. They aren't black, they're brown to light brown. Sometimes they even have lighter hair.

Plus they are the most racist people in the country.
>>
>>73392400
The older group of coloureds have been brought up and lived in an European culture and are devoutly Dutch Calvinists. Nowadays the culture of many Griqua is still very close to almost the same as that of Afrikaners, and most non-whites you see in Afrikaner towns will be Griqua or Waterboers. They're actually pretty nice people compared to the coloureds in the rest of the world.
>>
>The older group of coloureds have been brought up and lived in an European culture and are devoutly Dutch Calvinists. Nowadays the culture of many Griqua is still very close to almost the same as that of Afrikaners, and most non-whites you see in Afrikaner towns will be Griqua or Waterboers. They're actually pretty nice people compared to the coloureds in the rest of the world.

100% Yes.

I went to primary school (rural) where it was 80% coloured, and it never felt like I was in a different world.
>>
i have a bad feeling that britan and other countries will suffer this. s africa is simply the template for the future, a few whites, economic prosperity surrounded by a huge population who wants to hack them to death. good luck niggers, glad i kept my russian citizenship.
>>
File: rhodesia.jpg (31 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.jpg
31 KB, 736x552
>>73385506
My family fled to UK from Rhodesia. When the fighting started between ZANU and ZAPU.
I was a small kid at the time and have only vague memories.
The genocide of whites enrages me.
Come to UK. You can help us fight the muzzies.

Stay safe safferbro. I'll pray for you.
>>
File: 1415020903753.gif (3 MB, 177x217) Image search: [Google]
1415020903753.gif
3 MB, 177x217
>>73391469
>since when did they got a problem? there never was a problem with zimbabwe. it just reverts back to its original state.
If by that you mean "mass starvation and the single largest failure of an economy int he world" then yes.
>>
>>73393016
I'm already worried with the paki mayor in London and most of your cities sitting at 60-70% white.

Sorry, but I'll take my chances here instead of just being overwhelmed in such a cuckhold country as UK has become.
>>
>>73393058
>If by that you mean "mass starvation and the single largest failure of an economy int he world" then yes.

rofl
>>
>>73391722
>Africa is rightfully Dutch. You should be happy we don't kick you out to Asia.
stubborn fuckface, where do you think i am right now? thank god you fucks be gone soon. im fucking tired listening to rats crying for help in their cages.

>>73391780
you lost.
now kindly fuck off or stop whining and die.
>>
>>73393138
what do you think your chances are? what kind of power level do people have there or are they now sjws?
>>
>>73393373
> im fucking tired listening to rats crying for help in their cages.

Well if you would buy your family some proper beds that would stop dingleberry.
>>
>>73393058
>before pale fucks come to zimb, do we got problems?
no

>after pale fucks come to zimb do we got problems?
apparently yes.

let it normalize to madagascar levels. should take a couple of decades and the complete extinction of the white shits.
hopefully ill be alive by then to celebrate. i know you wont
>>
File: smith.jpg (32 KB, 243x400) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
32 KB, 243x400
>>73393016
>Stay safe safferbro. I'll pray for you.

Rhodesians never die, and White Africa shall endure.
>>
>>73393419
>what do you think your chances are? what kind of power level do people have there or are they now sjws?

I'd say afrikaners are overwhelmingly not sjw. Like literally everyone is a little racist. Even the youth.

I count myself as a right wing libertarian. I'm not irrationally racist, but i do acknowledged certain facts like iq and culture.
>>
>>73393515
im talking about these white people on /pol/.
all i see them do is bitch about white genocide here, why muslims are bad there, non whites are killing white to the left of me, chinese buying all our properties to the right... etc.

fuck all pale shits. you fuckers are more annoying than a chicken coop.
>>
File: 1412090300499.gif (488 KB, 499x367) Image search: [Google]
1412090300499.gif
488 KB, 499x367
>>73393527
>>before pale fucks come to zimb, do we got problems?
>no
Before white people showed up Zimbabwe had fucking NOTHING. It was a pile of dirt that shitty little tribes murdered each other on.
Whites took over and turned it into the greatest country in africa.
Niggers drove the whites out and ruined everything.
You will never convince anybody that the whites ruined Zimbabwe.
>>
>>73393694
The fact that we are forced to post here tells you something about common narrative in politics
>>
File: resolve (1).jpg (219 KB, 1200x1603) Image search: [Google]
resolve (1).jpg
219 KB, 1200x1603
>>73393373
>mfw Malay colonies pissed again

May I remind you that an underarmed, undermanned and untrained Dutch army beat the Indonesian National Revolution armed by Japanese, commies and Americans, and slaughtered 100,000 Indonesians in revenge? Even their invasion of Netherlands New Guinea, armed and supported by all major powers, and they failed horribly because the first ships and scouts were slaughtered in the matter of days.

You Asians and the Africans have no chance of survival against the modern Dutch military. Our navy is the most modern in the world with the most technologically advanced ships and naval traditions dating back 400 years ago, with the Netherlands maintaining the oldest Marine corps, and an army equipped and by the bloodthirsty Fourth Reich.
>>
>>73393527

The dogs bark at their masters

Go back to sleep mudslime
>>
>>73387607

> East London
> Blacks

what a surprise
>>
File: Julius-Malema1.jpg (52 KB, 630x415) Image search: [Google]
Julius-Malema1.jpg
52 KB, 630x415
>>73390357
WUZ
>>
>>73393743
then let it return to whatever it was. why are you so concerned about your invasive colony that only benefits YOU?

>>73393773
youre bitching non stop that's annoying.
pick up your shit and go back to amsterdam, kaffir.

>>73393787
may i remind you, your country is currently (a fucking nothing) and all that shit happened a long time ago when you still got an empire?
may i remind you you're not your ancestors?
may i remind you a refugee is capable of doing all the things you're doing right now?

wake up, Mr. Stupid Fuck
>>
>>73392400
colourds are actually descendants of malaysian slaves brought to south africa by dutch colonialists. They are muslim asians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Malays
>>
>>73390432
hahaha look at Zimbabwe moron, whites and chinks make everything better. The black always, but always fuck it up. China knows it too, look at the doc: Empire of dust for example. You are probably a muslim.
>>
>>73393806
The mayor of your most important city is a Muslim.
I'm very happy after hearing that news because it'll be another 5 years before we got another muslim one.

I'm so happy Islam is stronger. :^)
>>
File: 1411758438655.png (28 KB, 499x322) Image search: [Google]
1411758438655.png
28 KB, 499x322
>>73394284
>then let it return to whatever it was. why are you so concerned about your invasive colony that only benefits YOU?
I gain absolutely nothing from it but it was objectively 100% better under white rule.
You tried to claim that whites ruined it and that is literally the exact opposite of the truth.
Whites were the only ones that made that shithole civilized.
>>
>>73393539
shits dead

you cant take over a continent of blacks, you have literally nothing.

my suggestion is to move to one of the commonwealth countries, migrate like your forefathers did.

canada has a similar british colonial history, so does aus, if you want to go the dutch route then try to get into the carribean

do not stay in south africa, you are only dooming yourself and your children
>>
>>73394381
If im a muslim does that make me automatically bad?
Just like how my brothers consists of 30% of your country?
Paint me a muslim then, i love pissing all over you pale cousin fucking shits.
>>
>>73394284
>Malaysian
>Thinks he is relevant

I love China fucking all your shit up with financing of the West.
>>
>>73390432
>explain to me why the blacks suffer from housing and access to clean water
Because niggers are too dumb to develop housing and plumbing on their own.
>>
>>73394437
Civilized in your definition.
As in the introduction of weapons of mass murder and destruction of ingenuous cultures.
THAT civilization. Just like south merica amirite?

Glad to know you're digging your own graves, i cant stand you white fuckers and your retarded logic and buzzwords. It's like i'm talking to an indian or a paki sometimes.
>>
We should all just pick up and move to the western cape. No niggers, no coloureds and no indians
>>
>>73394540
>Believing in skydaddies and willing to kill for this delusion
>Being muslim fasciist that should just mind his own fucking business.
>Not realising you are a fuck face moron and hated by almost every relevant country or bloc in the world.

Kek. Also, only 3 % is muslim in my country and the Anti muslim party is the biggest now. Elections are comming up. Finally kicking out the mudslimes who cannot even handle a fucking cartoon of their pedophile warlord '''''''prophet''''' muhammed (wrote with small letter because this inferior filth does not deserve capitalisation).

>inb4 fedorraa huurrr huurrr cannot actually make an argument myself memememes.
>>
File: 1415074393620.jpg (151 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1415074393620.jpg
151 KB, 612x612
>>73394869
>As in the introduction of weapons of mass murder and destruction of ingenuous cultures.
You're thinking of what it is NOW under the rule of niggers.
That's not what it was under white rule.
Under whites it was the breadbasket of africa with a thriving peaceful economy.
Niggers ruined that.
>>
>>73394284
>being this salty because your great grandpappy was a slave on a dutch rubber plantation
>>
>>73394869
>Civilized in your definition.
If you hate white civilization so much, feel free to stop using our Internet, electricity etc.
>>
>>73394559
China is helping us by providing us with cheap shit.
looks like youre pulling shit out of your ass like your claim to africa in 2016.
Its like a 3 stooges joke. your family lineage must be excellent clowns.
>>
>>73394885
If all Transvaalers and Free staters moved here we would be a majority. I suggest Eden district, it's already sitting at 40% white. We need to tip it over.
>>
>>73394029

Che Guevara.
>>
Sooner or later, white people will get pissed enough to start killing these subhuman shitskins globally, and this time, hopefully, the job will be troughout.
The world would lose nothing of value if every nigger, arab, poo in a loo etc, shitskin died right now.
>>
Thank God Hungary and the rest of eastern Europe has not gone full retard.
>>
>>73394540
>If im a muslim does that make me automatically bad?
Yes.
Your religion is cancer, and anyone who holds it should be shot. You subhumans provide nothing of value to this world, only death, destruction, and goat fucking.
>>
>>73394949
this way of writing is better proof that you do come from a family of clowns.

>>73395011
whites introduced guns to the native african populace allowing them access to mass murder.
that alone should be enough reason why whites needs to be punished for ruining such a delicate culture.

imagine, thousands of years of human civilization and up until a couple of hundred of years ago this shit happens.

>chinese came to africa
>nothing to see here, the locals are ok people, leave them be, lets move on
>muslims came to africa
>nothing to see here, the locals are ok people, leave them be,lets move on
>whites came to africa
>OMG DEGNERATES! kill them all and take their lands! we must teach the survivors how to live OUR lives which is SUPERIOR because WE SAY SO.

because you so say so... ww2 killed 60 million... how civilized...

fuckfaces...
>>
Aaaaannd, is anyone gonna stop this madness?
>>
Chinese and muslims could not survive malaria, europeans are ingenuative and make a vaccine.
>>
>>73395141
i bet we'll get much more if the whites havent existed.
of course you will laugh because everything you say is the truth, yes? like how you fantasize europe will kick out its muslim populace in the future....

you've lost... get over it... youre dead... you're on fucking 4chan for fucks sake...

>>73395383
how do you shoot 1.6 billion people, little finnish bitch? like in your anime cartoons? why arent you doing it right now? theres thousands of muslims in sweden....
little pussy bitch....
>>
>>73395605
If you hate white people, and western culture so much, why the fuck do you keep using the internet, writing in English, and in general, benefiting from the works of whites in pretty much every aspect of your life, you filthy fucking mudslime hypocrite?
>>
>>73395605
>this way of writing is better proof that you do come from a family of clowns.
>mfw this is his only counter argument

Well it seems, degenerate, you were just BTFO
>>
File: Ve799Mj.png (431 KB, 568x584) Image search: [Google]
Ve799Mj.png
431 KB, 568x584
>Muslim goatfucker be like
>>
>>73395145
>Eden district
I hear george is quite nice
>>
>>73395605
> This Kelantan-born Bumiputera being so anti-Western

Conquest and colonialism is in every civilisation's history, even that of the Malays. Recall the Sriviyaja Wars?

The Dutch have as much of a claim on the Cape as you Malays do on the entirety of Malaysia. Why does Sabah and Sarawak belong to you and not the Dayaks, Moros or Borneo tribes who were there first? Why does Johor or Perlis belong to you and not the Orang Asli who were there first?

The concept of "this land belongs to whom" is a completely arbitrary one. Attempting to pinpoint what land belongs to whom is pointless. I say, if the white Afrikaners manage to fight off the blacks through diplomacy or open combat and carve out a Volkstaat for themselves, why not?

But going by your circular logic, you're probably some Ummah-crazed, anti-Western extremist who wants all Chinese people out of Southeast Asia and Singapore in particular. Am I wrong?
>>
File: 1398711933977.jpg (10 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
1398711933977.jpg
10 KB, 251x190
>>73395605
>whites introduced guns to the native african populace allowing them access to mass murder.
White had access to those guns too and yet they managed to be peaceful. Wonder why that is. Maybe niggers are just naturally violent and will kill each other no matter what.
Also allow me to correct your gross historical inaccuracies
>chinese come to africa
>get a bunch of free shit and then fuck off to Europe because africa has absolutely nothing to offer them
>muslims come to europe
>create the single largest and most brutal slave trade in history which still exists today in some degree
>whites come to africa
>they're the only ones to actually try LIVING there so they try to make it livable and succeed. Niggers don't like this and drive them out so they can go back to living is squalor
>because you so say so... ww2 killed 60 million... how civilized...
How many niggers do you think have been killed in africa's constant wars? There are so many nameless tribes constalty murdering for no reason that you just take it for granted.
Protip: they've killed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than whites ever did
>>
>>73395188
yawn.
i bet the right winger of constantinople say the exact same thing to the turks few weeks before they got btfoed and become istanbul lel.

kinda cute tho. i guess rats do show their cute side sometimes in the cage.
>>
>>73396087
Indeed, plus it's not overpopulated like Gauteng, very rural.
>>
>>73396109
>legitimate argument

you really thin he's gonna read that?
>>
>>73395769
Dude, modern anti-Malarials were invented in part by a Chinese woman. She got half a Nobel Prize for it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisinin
>>
>>73385506
nope all that shit can burn. nobody cares

you arent even white any more . your just zika carriers
>>
>>73389156
>Nogs will claim their Afrikaners
What the fuck are you on about? Afrikaners are White. Cape coloureds are the nonwhite ones that have Euro ancestry. If a country took in Afrikaners it would be only Whites.
>>
>>73395605
You don't really believe the Muslims were nice to the Africans do you?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/
>>
WTF? Did someone suggest blacks are afrikaners?
>>
File: Finn pepe.png (93 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
Finn pepe.png
93 KB, 600x578
>>73395939
>how do you shoot 1.6 billion people
Ask germans. They did a wonderful job with 6 billion jews.

Besides, I got no love for sweden. If they elect to self destruct via mass immigrating mudslimes into their lands, that's their own foolish choice.
As for my homeland, thankfully my people are rather redpilled in regards to what subhumans you mudslimes are.
>mfw your ilk cant stand it here, and are leaving voluntarily because of how "racist" Finns are, and because cold is too much to bear for you subhumans.
And the ones who don't flee on their own, get deported. Top fucking kek.

In addition, fun firebomb attacks against refugee centers, and generally utterly hostile attitude towards you shits, has made it so that you fucks won't be flooding us like you do the rest of Europe, whose peoples are far too kind for their own good. They foolishly tolerate you subhumans, when you deserve neither tolerance, nor pity.
>>
>>73390144
Whites settled in South Africa first. The Blacks migrated from Central Africa.
>>
>>73395953
to use their weapons against them. im not that fucking stupid to fall to your 2nd grade confidence game shit.
war has no rules. use what the fuck ever as long as it hurts your enemies.
why are you so retarded?

>>73396021
write it again, this time tell your clown mother to stay off the keyboard.

>>73396131
>Protip: they've killed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than whites ever did
there is a time where you can clearly see the bullshit white people say and this is one of them.
>>
>>73396262
Yeah probably not. These guys are the blacks of Asia. They have something like BEE in Malaysia, called Bumiputera. Works the same as BEE.

In spite of this the wealth disparity between Chinese and Malays is still fairly large. These guys will never learn. They are unable to delay gratification.
>>
>>73395939
Carpet bombs baby
>>
As long as they are doing observably bad things it's fine. Liberals can only ignore so many horrors, and everyone on the fringes of the right get the confirmation they need.
>>
>>73396484
Don't effortpost to subhumans it is never worth it
>>
>>73396565
Toats awesome it takes a guy from Singapore to say how retarded Malaysians are. :P
>>
File: 1406113071543.jpg (39 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1406113071543.jpg
39 KB, 447x444
>>73396509
>there is a time where you can clearly see the bullshit white people say and this is one of them.
Africa is the second most populous continent on earth and the most war torn by a long shot. It's not difficult to do the match.
Just recently niggers were committing genocide against albinos in south africa. If it's not that it's the muslim niggers killing christian niggers.
White people have a big war once a century. Niggers are slaughtering 24/7
>>
>>73396659
Totta.
Jää nähtäväksi tuleeko tänäkin kesänä "pakolais" vyöryä, kun ne partalapset jotka ei ole sietänyt eloa täällä on levitellyt kauhutariointa siitä miten kauhea paikka tää Suomi on.
>>
File: rkjer.png (17 KB, 431x444) Image search: [Google]
rkjer.png
17 KB, 431x444
If only
>>
I think all white people should just move out of those shitholes, let the shitskins take it over, let it all collapse under their shitty government, let them kill each other, then come back and re-take it once it's just a smouldering shitheap.

Or all white people can just get on a spaceship and colonize Mars and leave the shitskins behind to rot. I really don't see why we need to fight with shitskins over their shitty land. White people have options. They can easily do something else and thrive.
>>
File: 1462614321787.png (185 KB, 1796x1100) Image search: [Google]
1462614321787.png
185 KB, 1796x1100
Why dont all african whites move to the same country? Zambia could be a good choice. Low population,7% white,and Niggers seem civilized there.
>tfw no great southern Africa 90% state
>>
>>73385506
If rather live in Zim #2 than have to deal with the shit weather in Cape Town. Plus it's ultra liberal.
>>
>>73396484
>Besides, I got no love for sweden
you got no love for muslims. why are you giving excuses, pussy?
your people has the guts to enter a kindergarten and kill 20 little kids but dont have the guts to enter a mosque and kill 20 adult, war hardened, ready to die muslims?

this is just PATHETIC. Scandi are FUCKING PATHETIC.
breivik has the guts to prey on fucking unarmed KIDS because theyre easy to kill but he dont has the fucking BALLS to face unarmed adults in their prime.

FUCKING PUSSIES.
THIS IS WHAT WHITES ARE
PUSSIES.

You have better luck getting rid of the muslims by meme magicking all the muslims to turn into lolis rather than meme magicking trump into presidency fucking idiots because thats what whites are good at doing, killing little kids like some pussy bitch.

Jews that you hate so much have much bigger balls than you pale fucks lol
>>
>>73394423

kek

A bunch of jews beat the armies of islam time and time again.

You are really lucky we a civilised or islam would be a footnote in history.
>>
We must stay by the coast and it must be in south africa. It's easy to move in one country instead of just mass exodussing to one in the middle of africa.
>>
>>73395605
>muslims came to africa
>nothing to see here, the locals are ok people, leave them be,lets move on
I think you might be forgetting about some things, lad.
>>
>>73385506
Why don't we get a few million whites from around the world that are sick of their country to just invade Namibia and create a white ethno-state there after purging the 2 million niggers there?

Shouldn't be too hard.

Then you Afrikaner could just come up and hang out
>>
>
You have better luck getting rid of the muslims by meme magicking all the muslims to turn into lolis rather than meme magicking trump into presidency fucking idiots because thats what whites are good at doing, killing little kids like some pussy bitch.

The funny part of this post is that meme magic will actually make Trump president.
>>
>>73397238
Why are nigs and sand nigs so destructive to everything?
>>
>>73397208
>Bring out inner viking and conquer namibia
I'd love that desu. The world hates whites anyway.
>>
File: pretoriamilitary1980.jpg (67 KB, 650x370) Image search: [Google]
pretoriamilitary1980.jpg
67 KB, 650x370
>>73397122

You will always need a deepwater port and defend-able boundaries. Establish that and you've secured your future.
>>
>tfw no right of return for Afrikaners

I can't imagine how it must be to abandoned by your shared blood.
>>
wtf desu? typo lol
>>
>>73397081
Hey Taufiq, respond to my fucking argument I posted above. You're just side-stepping it at this point because you cannot come up with a coherent rebuttal.
>>
>>73397381

It's a filter.
>>
>>73397348
>The world hates whites anyway.

No it doesn't

It hates us when we act like cowards and money grubbing jews as happened to the White South Africans
>>
>>73397455
>"desu" is filtered to be "desu"
That's, well ok? :P
>>
>>73397348
We had a pretty viable plan for it, even our own board on crip chan, /namibia/

Part of our plan was to provide a place for the Boer when EFF comes into power.

It could be gestated on the farms owned by whites there in Namibia. I actually know some of them.

It's viable because there are only 2 million people in the entire nation.

So we only need 3 million whites to become the majority
>>
I live rurally. The Agrarian lifestyle keeps you from becoming a cuck.
>>
>>73397612
Smart. Seems viable. There would be a mass exodus if EFF coms to power. Poor whites can't emigrate to US or UK, so you already have more than 3 million with nothing to lose.
>>
>>73397612

UN intervention once whites pass the 50k mark.
>>
>>73397081
Calm down shitskin.
Swedes have been cunts to my people since times immemorial.
Why would I feel any love for them?

Also, killing mudslimes serves only the purposes of leftists who want them here. There are billions of you worthless fucks, killing a dozen, or even a hundred of you fucks here in europe, only ensures that the leftists who want you here will get more ammo for their rhetoric, and proceed to import even more of you shits here.

Breivik was a deranged murderer, but he did strike at the true source, the core problem, which are traitorous, leftist politicians (or in his case, future politicians and political activists), who are the ones that enable you shits to come here. However, killing other Norwegians, instead of engaging them politically, was his mistake.

Thankfully, here in Finland, such leftist cucks are being increasingly called out by the population.
You see, we don't need to resort to murder as the first solution to our problems, like you shitskins do.
First we will act in a civil manner, because unlike you, we are civilized people, who assume that other people are civilized too.
Thankfully my people are quickly realizing that your ilk are not civilized, and that tolerance towards you shits is wasted.
Even our politicians are wisening up to what cancerous subhumans you are.

Your ilk are not, and never will be, welcome here.
>>
>>73397801
>UN Intervention

They'll bomb us like with Sebia.
>>
>>73397801
There are already 250k whites there.

They could hide the first million of us on their farms.

If they don't allow us citizenship, we just kill the government.

The UN are a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>73397867
>>73397801

When can the UN just fucking die?
I know this would happen.
>>
>>73385506
Give them five years and their country will be starving. I'll sit on my sofa laughing and jacking off to all the footage of starving niggers.
>>
>>73393539
Dude leave Africa, stop feeding niggers and supporting their existence.
>>
>>73397833
>First we will act in a civil manner, because unlike you, we are civilized people, who assume that other people are civilized too.
>killing little kids is civilized
you are one of the bigger retards i've seen here.
thanks for making me laugh you sheltered fuck.
>>
>>73398211
> This Kelantan-born Bumiputera being so anti-Western

Conquest and colonialism is in every civilisation's history, even that of the Malays. Recall the Sriviyaja Wars?

The Dutch have as much of a claim on the Cape as you Malays do on the entirety of Malaysia. Why does Sabah and Sarawak belong to you and not the Dayaks, Moros or Borneo tribes who were there first? Why does Johor or Perlis belong to you and not the Orang Asli who were there first?

The concept of "this land belongs to whom" is a completely arbitrary one. Attempting to pinpoint what land belongs to whom is pointless. I say, if the white Afrikaners manage to fight off the blacks through diplomacy or open combat and carve out a Volkstaat for themselves, why not?

But going by your circular logic, you're probably some Ummah-crazed, anti-Western extremist who wants all Chinese people out of Southeast Asia and Singapore in particular. Am I wrong?
>>
File: Reiter_Denkmal_fs.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Reiter_Denkmal_fs.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>73397612
That's actually good because there are is a German diaspora there.
>>
I can imagine when the world finally goes to shit, China, Pakistan, Mid East and Israel, Europe and America blowing themselves up, that namibia plan is actually a thing.
>>
>>73398211
Reading comprehension senpai.
Nowhere in that post, did I claim that killing children is civilized.
>>
>>73398473
We should begin work on it immediately.

The Bantu-speaking demons that live there are not from there: they are from the jungle. We have just as much right to the land as them.

I say go there and if they try to repulse us we kill them.

Siener van Rensburg prophesied that if the white race is to survive, it will be in southern africa
>>
>>73385506
Fine can we send all africans back to africa aswell? Would be awesome.
>>
>>73398868
Link to site?
>>
>>73398473
Namibia sounds like a good plan bro. But things like 'UN Centre Against Apartheid' must come back NEVER AGAIN.

It's up to all whities around the globe to push things our way and popularize hardcore racism.
>>73396890
Saa toivoa mutta pelkäämpä että kesästä tulee paljon vittumaisempi kuin viime vuonna
>>
File: diamond.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
diamond.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>73385506
>>
File: Jan_Smuts_1947.jpg (1 MB, 1667x2476) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Smuts_1947.jpg
1 MB, 1667x2476
>>73399116
I'm up for joining this. Sounds adventurous.

<Treks internally>
>>
>>73399116
Tietyllä tasolla sitä melkeen toivois että nää saatanan "pakolaiset" innostuisivat rieuhumaan oikeen kunnolla. Ehkä sitten Suomalaiset alkais ihan aktiivisesti vihaamaan niitä, tän passiivisen halveksunnan sijaan.
>>
>>73398506
>first we all act in a civil manner
sure thing dumbshit.
so rare to see actual adult muslims being killed by adult europeans whiles its so common to see adult muslims killing adult europeans.
it cant be that the cuck meme is actually real?
>>
I support you, Boerbros. Hoping for the best
>>
>>73399116
>It's up to all whities around the globe to push things our way and popularize hardcore racism.
eheh
HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHA
With you and what fucking army? Blown up dolls and plastic anime toys?
Holy fucking shit at least the muslims have a headstart with ISIS. But you fuckers.... literally a bunch of made up fantasy shit in your fucking basements...
Thinking shit will change with """meme magic"""....
Holy fucking shit real life is not dungeon and dragons... fuckfaces....
>>
>>73399655
Again, I didn't claim that killing children is civilized, you illiterate moron.
And mudslimes are killed by europeans and americans far more often than you fucks retaliate against the west. Your ilk is being bombed as we speak, and you are powerless to stop it.
>>
>>73399062
what site?
>>
File: Greater South Africa Ball.png (15 KB, 1057x905) Image search: [Google]
Greater South Africa Ball.png
15 KB, 1057x905
Western Cape and Namibia shall be our salvation.
>>
>>73399990
/namibia/ project
>>
>>73385506
Tbh Africa has always been a shithole. We should just let Africa stay black and they will destroy themselves.

Then we recolonize the continent.
>>
File: town.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
town.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>73393138
Pic is my nice little 100% white town half way up a mountain with rivers and amazing scenery.
High gun ownership and almost no crime.
Clean rivers for good fishing.

We don't all live in Lononabad, Manchesteristan nor Birmingham.
The countryside is beautiful. The climate cold, but sweet. No nignogs nor muzzies.

Don't read all the shit you read on /pol/. It's very peaceful here.
>>
>>73400197
For now....
>>
>>73399997
so close

>>73400073
It was abandoned. VICE news found out and wrote an article and contacted the government

But we should not give up. We can still do it

it's on http://(remove)8c(remove)h.net/namibia/catalog.html
>>
>>73385506
Don't worry, we will take in the white refugees.
Let the niggers run the country into the ground.
>>
>>73400346
Whites aren't "refugees welcome" though
>>73399946
Please keep running your mouth it makes it easier to do what must be done
>>
File: South Africa white and black.jpg (109 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
South Africa white and black.jpg
109 KB, 551x400
Where did everything go so wrong, anon?
>>
Still I think when the EFF comes to power there are 4.5 million whites that need to go somewhere and imho I don't think the UN will let them all be killed.
>>
File: proviiii.png (142 KB, 2953x1999) Image search: [Google]
proviiii.png
142 KB, 2953x1999
Last refuge of European Africa.
>>
>>73400872
I'm looking at stats and this EFF received only like 6% of the vote in the last election. What even are their chances of being successful in 2019?
>>
File: this repels the savages.jpg (56 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
this repels the savages.jpg
56 KB, 400x266
>>73400307
Muzzies and nogs are allergic to fresh air and the cold.
It's like Holy water to a vampire. Or honest work to a gypsy.
It's not cold now. It was fucking 18 degrees c. today. Max is 25 in mid summer.

There's no way they will reach here.

I honestly haven't seen anyone other than white for months.
They live in big towns together. Like a group of parasites building a nest.
>>
>>73401138
They were expected to get 2%. They had existed only for 9 months. They are posed to get 10% during this years locals. Voter turnout sits at 48%. More than 40% level of unemployment.

They will get more than 20% by 2019 I assure you.
>>
>>73399284
You do know the high profile role Smuts played in setting up the UN, don't you?
>>
>>73401334
The league of nations*

What does it matter? he was based af.
>>
File: what.jpg (39 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
39 KB, 600x772
>>73393527
>this nigger
>>
>>73401227
Small rural towns don't mean a lot when London for example is majority muslim/nigger

The laws will be written by those in control and if we don't fight back soon, it is not going to be us.
>>
>>73401383
True he was based but he trusted the anglo establishment and joined the British against Germany.
>>
UN won't give a shit when EFF forces whites off our land. Just like with Rhodesia.
>>
>>73401529
True, m8.
We need to get Trump to build a wall around London.
Then nuke it.
>>
Just to clarify. I do not wish for this. Why would I wish for the disintegration my country? It's just that you need to understand that the current problems in South Africa lead down a very shaky road.

You have to understand that 1994 was by all means an acceptance of the status quo. Everyone received equal rights ect but there was no far-reaching program to forcibly redistribute wealth or land. This was ultimately the best solution, letting it happen naturally over a few decades. However, the economy is doing worse and worse, and white capital is the convenient scape-goat.

ANC-Current government in power, has gotten extremely corrupt since Jacob Zuma came to power in 2009. They like the status quo, because it keeps them rich as they are the black elite championing the "liberation" while at the same time benefiting from social empowerment reforms. They are the prime targets of the newly formed EFF.

EFF-A brand new party that formed in 2013. They are a militant marxist party with a charismatic leader. They are bent on changing the constitution and redistributing land without compensation, nationalising the mines and the like. Zimbabwe 2.0 is basically their dream. In the 2014 elections political analysts thought they would only get a few thousand votes. They got over a million. They wish to completely destroy the status quo and this is the real danger approaching the country.

DA-The official opposition party. Whites and coloureds are their main base, but recently to appeal to black voters they installed a black leader. However, if they were to ever get into government, they would not be the same, as their principles are liberal and economically right. This will not stick with the majority of the population.
>>
>>73391048

>I just want the Chinese out of Singapore. All they do is bitch about the Muslim Malays that come to the city to work.

This is what you sound like cunt.
>>
You obviously know about the whole race thing in South Africa, but it goes deeper than just skin colour.

Blacks are 80% of the country's population. They are bonded by their common history of oppression by colonialism and Apartheid. However, they do not all speak the same language. The country has 11 official languages, Afrikaans and English being two of them, but I'll only name the biggest black groups for now.

These are the Zulu (22.7%), Xhosa (16.0%). They both belong to the "Nguni" language group. They reside primarily on the East coast. They were the only real settled societies when Europeans arrived more than 300 years ago. They can be further divided into smaller "tribes", for instance the Xhosa consist of Pondos and Tembus, but they are as different as a person from Manchester and a person from London.

The Zulus are more homogeneous and united, making them the most powerful group in the country.

Coloureds, those of mixed race are 8% of the country's population. They are divided into the Urban coloureds who live near and in the cities of the western Cape coast and those who live rurally within the interior of the Northern Cape. They speak primarily Afrikaans. They do not identify with blacks or very few of them do, but they have an "Okayish" relationship with whites. They are ethnically half white and half aboriginal (Khoi) not bantu. Gang culture is rampant.

Whites are also about 8% of the population. They number roughly 4.5 million. They consist of English speakers (40%) and Afrikaners (60%). The English speakers can be divided into recent immigrants or British descendants.
The Afrikaners can be divided into

"Kaaplanders" (those who still reside in the Cape aka, did not trek, paid the taxes, settled down when the British occupied) and those who did trek into the interior, the Boers.

I myself am a Kaaplander. You can have Boers and Kaaplanders in the same family, but there is a cultural difference.
>>
>>73397358
deep water port so the british can send you pakis and halal food
>>
I keep hearing about the EFF in south africa.

Race war when?
>>
>>73402984
>Race war

Coming to you some time in the 2020s. Bring your kids!
>>
>>73402213

when communism takes over you wont be able to do anything. look at venezuela. it rose thanks to populism and entrenched itself, it ruins everyones lives so people are dependent on the central gov, its politically inescapable. not only that, in venezoo they used imperialism as an excuse, your cunt will forever persecute whites. an overarching excuse is central to communism and niggerism.

youre done for if you dont secede before that happens. just my two cents
>>
>>73402479
Can you elaborate on English, Boers and Kaaplanders?
>>
>>73403454
In regards to?
>>
>>73404305
How they differ politically and just general stuff, I'm interested.
>>
>>73404868
Kk, hold on.
>>
>to segregate is only racist if white people do it
This injustice gets my blood boiling
>>
>>73404868
Kaaplanders. Protestant in most cases, our farm workers are coloureds and we lean more liberal.

Boers: Calvinsts, more traditional, farm workers are blacks. They live in the former Oranje Free State and Transvaal territories.

English speakers. Make up the majority of white urban population. Can be divided into longstanding British immigrants that live on the coast in Natal and the Cape or recent immigrants who live in Johannesburg mostly. Culture varies, usually liberal, usually Protestant.

They all vote overwhelmingly Democratic Alliance. But some Boers vote for the Vryheids Front.
>>
File: durban.jpg (620 KB, 1672x818) Image search: [Google]
durban.jpg
620 KB, 1672x818
>>73400807

Jews literally ruined it.
>>
>>73385506
>We will have a second Zimbabwe
Have fun with your joke of a continent.
>>
>>73405443
K thanks

It amazes me that there are still white people in Johannesburg when it looks like embed related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuNYOwKlDIE
>>
>>73385506
Just leave. If you were so worried about it, you'd have been gone years ago.
>>
>>73406242
You should see the trash on the beach these days. You'd swear it has to be a junkyard.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.