[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you Churchill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: _89581253_89581252.jpg (21 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_89581253_89581252.jpg
21 KB, 624x351
thank you from saving us from the evil nazis
>>
File: truth.jpg (107 KB, 720x677) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
107 KB, 720x677
>>73275865

Ah, I see british people are already celebrating their so much desired price.
>>
Let's be honest, if Labour had put up a white candidate they would probably still have won. Gold was unlikable to the plebs.

Also Gold was baited into making it a race issue.

Overall, Londoners are dumb as fuck - well the white ones anyway who think this is about being loving to one and all and showing how 'intelligent they are'.

Kahn don't give a fuck, he will work only for the muslims and the muslims only. If you look on social media, ethnics are getting increasingly uppity, spouting shit about getting revenge on "whitey" for colonialism.

Ethnics will see this as a victory over whites and on the right path to conquering.

I will leave the country if Brexit does not happen.
>>
>>73275865
It's not his fault the west turned into a bunch of pussies.
Fuck the nazi's they deserved what they got, they rest is on the preceding generations heads.
>>
>>73275865
Can't spell Cuck without UK
>>
>>73276255

This is true, the Nazi's had to go. However, those who wanted power and control use the Nazi's to design a system that would keep the masses under control.
>>
File: 1460947846658.jpg (31 KB, 521x282) Image search: [Google]
1460947846658.jpg
31 KB, 521x282
Don't forget that Boris pandered to the super rich and foreign oil barons that buy flats in London and don't even live in them.

Yeah, he isn't white, abloo bloo, but at least he will try to make London affordable to live in.
>>
>A jewish candidate against a muslim

Well, i see there is a problem here.
>>
Britain just keeps getting more and more based, and patriarchal desu

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our future prime minister?
>>
>>73276152
>Overall, Londoners are dumb as fuck - well the white ones anyway

So most Londoners aren't dumb?
>>
>>73275865
In the opening line of Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen famously writes that a single young man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife. This line has become famous because many young men scoff at it, commenting on how times sure have change since Jane Austen, without realising the universality of the sarcasm across multiple generations.

I bring this up because in Bram Stoker's Nineteenth Century novel Dracula he comments in the opening chapter, as the protagonist Keanu Reeves travels East across Europe toward Transylvania, how Europe peaks at London, and gradually gets worse as you get further away. ie, London is more advanced than Paris, which is more advanced that Southern France, which is more advanced than Italy, which is more advanced than the Balkans, etc.

Considering the state of Europe today, I ponder if Bram Stoker would have ever realised that his completely serious and legitimate statement in 1890 could be considered legendary sarcasm today.
>>
>>73276370
The way I see it, London is far too important on a world stage for him to have too much negative influence (in terms of people being worried about islam). Like, okay, he could be pro immigration, but he can't be too OTT and change things up too much because we're one of the financial and tourist capitals of the world. It's under too much public scrutiny.
>>
>>73276645
/pol/ posts to kill yourself to: straya edition
>>
>>73276587
touche
>>
>>73276764
My Mayor may be a fat lesbian who dumps millions of public dollars into useless bikelanes, but least she's not Muslim
>>
>>73276931
I was agreeing with you and lamenting my situation
>>
File: 28-days-later-london.jpg (78 KB, 800x428) Image search: [Google]
28-days-later-london.jpg
78 KB, 800x428
>>73275865
can it actually get any worse for you britbongs?
the whole thing kinda reminds me of the Obama/McCain Presidential in 2008
28 days later when?
>>
>>73276989
sorry, I'm shitfaced
>>
>>73276296

Can't spell Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill without 'Open sins in EU will L Rons death'
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.