[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why exactly was the email thing such a big deal? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Why exactly was the email thing such a big deal?

I don't even like Hillary, and even I suspect this was all cherry picking whatever the fuck they can to use against her. But in this case, with useless and nonsensical results.

>durrhurr, it could've cost us our national security
Yeah, because sending your daughter a Farmville invite is also an invite for ISIS abuse.
>>
>>73271915
If she can't manage her emails correctly
Then why should she run my country?
>>
Because hiding your affairs as a member of the highest levels of US government and obstructing the FBI when they try to see if your retarded bullshit has given secrets to China is a bad thing.

Imagine if an African politician was caught using a personal server to handle state affairs, told he can't do that and he has to hand it over, and then he proceeds to spend months delaying and deleting emails. Would it not then be indicative of this fucker being corrupt, abusive of power, or at the very least incompetent?

If she'd handed over the server immediately, we'd still rib her about it, but in the same way people will rib Trump about his couple of bankruptcies. Her conduct made the email thing a shitload more suspicious and alarming than it needed to be, if she hadn't done anything wrong.
>>
Twenty two Special Access Classification emails were found on the server. If you don't know what SAP is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_access_program

This classification is higher than top secret, and can include things such as real time troop deployment and disposition information, intelligence information, and other things that could get Americans killed if mishandled.

There are other issues, but this is the most egregious of the violations and contempt for duty that Clinton displayed in this instance.
>>
>>73271915
what really boiled my piss was the press conference where she talked about it, some reporter asked "did you wipe the server" and she replied "what, like with a cloth?"

like we're supposed to believe someone that's had office jobs for the last 50 years doesn't know what wiping a hard drive means.
>>
>>73271915

There are only two conclusions to draw

either Hillary is both terribly incompetent and deliberately obstructive to investigation for unknown reasons

or

Hillary is corrupt and was using her private email server to trade in government secrets and is now trying to cover her ass

there is no middle ground
>>
>>73271915
There are laws that require ALL official government correspondence to be saved for future retrieval. The very fact that she used private email instead of a .gov address implies she was hiding things. The fact that she cannot produce all the emails proves she broke the law. And secret+ intel ABSOLUTELY MUST go through special secure networks. You cannot send sensitive info through the regular internet and she obviously did. Just like she can't call up an ambassador and tell secrets on a regular old att iphone.
>>
If all the stuff ITT is true, then why isnt she in jail?

Checkmate, anti Hillary scum
>>
it's easily hacked, compromising security

it's a private server so the public cant access it using FOI (Freedom of information) law

Which means Soros can send her instructions to her e-mail and the public won't know shit about it

what do you think were in the 30,000 emails she deleted?
>>
>>73273770
Because she is a very high up government insider. And people are stupid and don't understand what she did. Like you. So they will think it was political.
>>
>>73273901
So? If a bunch of neckbeards on /pol/ can see the flagrant illegality of her actions from a few minutes of reading, why cant the FBI easily prosecute her and send her to prison?
>>
True. Benghazi is the real scandal everyone should be focused on. That shit was swept under the rug so bad that most of you faggots probably don't even remember it. It was close to election time and they didn't want Obama to lose so they covered up and lied about what was happening.

Remember when they scapegoated the attacks on some anti-Muhammad video, banned the video from Youtube, and arrested its creator, even though none of this shit had anything to do with the attacks?
>>
>>73274051
>why cant the FBI easily prosecute her and send her to prison?

For the same reason that she has escaped punishment for all her other scandals.

She's a well-connected, highly experienced politician who has blackmail as her weapon.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 600x465
>>73271915
Because many people are in jail for the same thing or less even. Take a look at patreus.
>>
>>73271915
she used a national private servers as her own personal uses. That should be reason enough to deny her the presidency at least.
>>
Those emails that she sent and received while working as secretary of state are not her personal property, they're property of the US government, and by extension property of the US taxpayer.

This situation was discovered through a Freedom of Information Act request for her emails around the time of the Benghazi incident. The US State Department had to defer the request to Hillary and her private server because they didn't have them on hand to grant the FOIA request. She essentially circumvented FOIA by doing this, not to mention her server is not nearly as secure as official government servers, which are attacked on average 100,000 times a day.

When she finally did cough up some emails, they were printed on paper, essentially scrubbed of all meta data.

Also according to 18 US code 2071, she is ineligible to hold any public office This code pertains to her destruction/concealment/mutilation of government property/information
>>
>>73271915
>Why exactly was the email thing such a big deal?

She kept a completely unsecured server to bypass FOIA requests. In other words, basically any teenager who likes computers could read all the emails of the US Secretary of State.

Even if no laws were broken in strict technical terms (and it's almost certain that they were), it still speaks volumes about what kind of person she is.
>>
>>73274822
Tell me about Benghazi
>>
It's a big deal because if she gets away with it, it proves that laws no longer apply to those in power, and the US truly isn't a proper democracy anymore. We've speculated for years that this was the case, but this is the first time we have absolute concrete evidence.
>>
>>73274245
How did she get away with killing Vince Foster?
>>
>>73274347
Petraeus is in jail? Damn.
>>
>>73271915
I'm certain there are emails that were picked up that talked about how she explicitly was behind benghazi.
>why wasn't she convicted then retard
Because she's a clinton
>>
>>73277262
Nope. But he did get discharged and a potentially strong republican candidate for president was ruined.
>>
Wiped hard drive (with a cloth).

*audience laughter*
>>
>>73273310
This, it was espionage/ treason
>>
>>73277364
There was a moment when Trump said he wanted to monitor the Internet to cut down on isis Internet recruiting and the liberal media called him an idiot saying "YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT YOU IDIOT, WHAT'S AN INTERNET PERSON, WHO ARE YOUR INTERNET PEOPLE RETARD!! HOLY SHIT I CAN'T EVEN!"

Hillary within 2-3 days literally says the same thing and Reddit goes on a fucking roll "OH YEAH HILLARY, THAT'S BRILLIANT! ISIS IS USING THE INTERNET AND WE NEED TO MONITOR IT, GET YOUR TOP GUYS ON IT"

And now Hillary is talking about wiping a server with a cloth and nobody says a fucking word about how inexcusably goddamn retarded that statement is
>>
>>73277600
And I replied to the wrong guy, fuck I'm stupid
>>
>>73271915

Farmville Invite =! SAP

You fucking retard.
>>
>>73273261
Why even reapond like that holy shit. There's 3 options in that scenario. You tell the truth (yes they were scrubbed), you lie (no they weren't scrubbed) or you try to make a funny about the fact you're flagrantly violating all kinds of laws. I want to see her either dead or in jail, I dont care which anymore so long as she goes nowhere near the oval office.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.