[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump will lose. Hillary is the next president. /pol/ was in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Trump loses.jpg (117 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
Trump loses.jpg
117 KB, 900x1000
Trump will lose. Hillary is the next president. /pol/ was in denial about Obama in '08 and '12 too. Don't be in denial about Hillary in '16.
>>
>>73221651
Again... why is every stupid entity is so obsessed with "likability". What does it have to do with presidency?
>>
>>73221651
>(You)

>$.10 has been deposited to your Goldman Sachs shill account

>2.5/10

>I am now artillery for shillary.

>(You)

>2.5/10

>(You)

>2.5/10

>(You)

>2.5/10

>(You)

>2.5/10

>>
>>73221833
It's a measure of popularity, aka electability. America doesn't elect people it hates. It elects people it likes, then hates them later when things don't work out.
>>
File: 1452500782249.png (180 KB, 379x551) Image search: [Google]
1452500782249.png
180 KB, 379x551
>>73221651
>/pol/
>'08
>>
>>73221833

Our votes don't matter anyway, electoral votes do. So, it makes sense that the people's vote has basically come down to a popularity contest and is more about spectacle than actually being about the issues and all that.
>>
>>73221941
Damn. Why you are doing this?
You are obviously faking.
You know that american people are not that stupid yet and a lot of people know that after Hillary it's done, stupidity thrives under her and inside her.
>>
File: Hillary will win 2016.png (49 KB, 826x713) Image search: [Google]
Hillary will win 2016.png
49 KB, 826x713
>>
>>73222138
I faked all the poll data? How did I do that? A lot of people hate Hillary. A lot of people know she'll be a terrible president. But they also know Trump is worse. So say hello to President Clinton the Second.
>>
>>73222274
Just what the scientific data says. Not that reality matters much to you or anyone who thinks Trump has a chance. Anyone paying attention to the data could tell Trump would win the primary and lose the election. That's been obvious for months. And anyone who followed the data knew Sanders had no chance against Clinton. Just like if you followed the data you knew Obama was getting a second term because Mittens was doing poorly.
>>
>>73222292
How is that you have no ability to compare and contrast?
I bet you are an immigrant.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.