[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can do it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: The most realistic of all.png (86 KB, 759x589) Image search: [Google]
The most realistic of all.png
86 KB, 759x589
Okay guys, I'm going to bed, here is a map, this map is called the most realistic of all. We need to make this map happen by all means possible.

By ALL means possible, take a good look at this map this is our road to the White House.

Why do I care? Because I live 50km away from the US, and I fucking love America.

Go Trump!
>>
I've based my map on 2012 election results and current primary turnouts, the map I posted is the safest and easiest route. Basically Kasich endorses Trump making Ohio much easier to get, Florida is greatly in favor of Trump and will be more riled up after a Rubio endorsement.

I think Iowa will get over the Cruz butthurt and vote for Trump, New Hampshire will potentially become red because there was higher primary turnout in republican and the democratic primary was won by Bernie 60% to 38%, when Hillary is the nomination many will be turned off and will flock to Trump along with independents.

Indiana didn't go blue for Obama last time, I think it's going to stay red this time. Utah and Colorado will very likely be red.
>>
File: 66252313.png (155 KB, 840x589) Image search: [Google]
66252313.png
155 KB, 840x589
>>73180058
This is the current polling . There is no where else for him to get to. NH isn't likely. Virginia has too many libtards. Nevada has too many spics. No one has provided evidence he could flip PA,Michigan,Wisconsin/ There is no way for him to win.
>>
I wish Trumpards would start living in the reality.
Northern Virginia is heavily Democrat
Las Vegas has allot of spics
Last time NH went red was 2000
PA,Michigan,Wisconsin haven't been red since 1988
Trump can't win Maine's second congressional district
You are delusional to think Trump could flip NY or NJ.
How is he going to get two more to get to 270? There is no way.
>>
>>73180306
Your map is a copy of my map without New Hampshire, I just explained why I think New Hampshire is possible, lower primary turnout for democrats and it was a very close race in 2012 with only 40,000 between Obama and Romney.

Trump has a shot there, if he does a couple of rallies or whatever it's the bag. It's a small state.
>>
Virginia 2012:

Obama Romney
Popular vote 1,971,820 1,822,522
Percentage 51.16% 47.28%

Romney was a fuck up and the blacks won't turn out for Hitlery like they did for Obumbles. Decent chance of flipping VA. That's just 2 minutes of research, I have work to do.
>>
>>73180602
Your post is clearly a copy/paste and I have no choice but to label you a shill, the only state you mentioned that was red in my map was NH, and it's very possible to make it red.
>>
>>73180058
Bullshit we lose nevada
>>
>>73180701
>the blacks won't turn out for Hitlery like they did for Obumbles

Tell that to Bernie Sanders, I'm sure it will make him feel better.
>>
>>73180701
Sure, but let's not bank on Virginia I think my proposed route is safer and easier, NH is a small state I think Trump could easily win it.
>>
>>73180708
I'm not talking about your thread. I'm talking about the general concensus on this site. Those are things I hear on here often. People on here don't understand how hard it is for him to win. And to your point, Trump is currently 20 points down in NH.
>>
>>73180768
100% reporting Delegates Votes
Clinton (won)
64.3%
Sanders
35.2%

Primary results don't mean shit and you know it unless you're stupid. Over a million dems short in the latest primary vs the 2012 general.

last post, have to get to work making america great again.
>>
>>73180762
Reno will be red, but there are too many spics in LV, and NV went to Obama by large margins.
>>
nevada 2012:
Popular vote 531,373 463,567
Percentage 52.36% 45.68%

you know you can look this shit up online right?
>>
You cant stop the Trump
>>
I thought he was ahead in Pennsylvania?
>>
>>73181286
He only got 890k votes in the primary, and Clinton got over 900k
>>
>>73181286
He's behind now but with effective messaging on NAFTA he can get the buttblasted rank-and-file union types who have been watching their industries decay for the last 30 years on his side.
>>
>Blue Virginia
Stop this bullshit
No nigger running, blacks aren't leaving their sectoin 8 housing to vote/
>>
>>73181496
Latest poll is a month old and has Clinton +9.
My proposition is that Trump should focus on a small state like New Hampshire instead of a big one like Virginia, he really just has one place to put a lot of energy in and based on the primary results the more time he would spend in a state the more voters he converted to his side.
>>
>>73181496
You guys continue to get cuked by NOVA and Richmond.
>>
>The county is one of the best bellwether regions for voting U.S. presidential elections; it has voted for the winning candidate in every election since 1956[4] and in all but two elections since 1888.[5] On the democratic side they voted for Barnie.

It went for Trump this year, I have faith.
>>
>>73180602
>Las Vegas has allot of spics

Illegals can't vote, shill.
>>
>>73182376
>>73182376
Obama won Nevada by 70k votes. They have allot of legal spics, and blacks.
>>
>>73180058
NH is NOT going red. PA will go before them. New England is now to the GOP what the south is the Democrats, their ancestral home base in which they are no longer welcome.

Just look at Vermont.
>>
>>73182458

And what makes you think they will vote for Clinton in record numbers the same way they did the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT?

>Spics

Why would they vote for Clinton over Trump? Contrary to popular belief, they don't support illegal immigration either.

>Niggers

They don't care if it isn't Obama.
>>
File: M2Qwd.png (122 KB, 1050x670) Image search: [Google]
M2Qwd.png
122 KB, 1050x670
based on turnout in swing states only
(swing states are the light colors)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_2zR7LlDVUpVs1WM5S_bzeuooOvlVPvJVsEj4MXCOa4/edit#gid=0
>>
>>73182944
If VA was a DEM sweep in the off-year GOP wave in 2014 what hope do they have of winning that state in a Presidential cycle?
NoVA TOO STRONG.
>>
It's going to be 269 - 269. Then it will go to the Senate which is 53 Rep. and 44 Dem. Trump will win.
>>
>>73182944
So what happened to VA and NC to make them swing states?
>>
>>73182944
If Trump could win Virginia, he would win the white house. The problem is the Northern part of the state.
>>
File: Virginia turnout.png (278 KB, 1742x1065) Image search: [Google]
Virginia turnout.png
278 KB, 1742x1065
>>73182944
Oh wow, Virginia actually has a chance of becoming red. When I did that map yesterday I just stopped at the first possible scenario I didn't look at the primary turnout numbers for the remaining states I just assumed they would go blue.
>>
>>73183241
NC really isn't a swing state. Virginia turned Dem the last two elections because of the DC suburbs in the Northern part of the state.
>>
File: 1449963622892.gif (806 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1449963622892.gif
806 KB, 320x180
>>73180058
>NV Blue
>vs Trump

Nice joke famalam
>>
>>73183377
I like your arguments.
>>
>>73180602
>it didn't happen in the last few election so it can't happen again!

this meme needs to die. every state has the potential to become a swing state.

for all we know, Trump might win every state, albeit unlikely.
>>
>>73183241

Some of the wealthiest people in America, which are libs from Maryland, live in NOVA to avoid Maryland's ridiculous taxes. Its proximity to DC makes it multiculti which are all libs. And then all those immigrants. Hopefully the cultural enrichment will wake them up.
>>
>>73183366
>>73183488
>DC suburbs

They should cut those off and give them to DC and form a state of Columbia then and leave the rest of VA alone.
>>
>>73183377
Nevada is now California 2.0
>>
>>73183273
SHE IS GOING TO PICK VIRGINIA DEM SENATOR TIM KAINE AS HER RUNNING MATE.IT'S OVER!
>>
>>73181286
>I thought he was ahead in Pennsylvania?
Not even close.
>>
>>73183549

It used to be part of the district (and it made DC look like a perfect diamond) but then the south went full retard in the civil war and it hasn't been the same since.
>>
>>73183273
trump could win so easily if he just took a moderate as VP. he'd get all those anti-hillary voters including the berniebots
>>
>>73183750
That's interesting, thanks.
>>
>>73183805
HE AINT WINNIN SHIT. HILLARY CLINTON IS GOING TO PUT TIM KAIN A CURRENT DEMOCRATIC SENATOR FROM VIRGINIA AS HER RUNNING MATE. THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN.
>>
>>73183681
>implying endorsements are that important

do you have any idea how weak a candidate hillary is? she can barely manage 50% against fucking sanders.

a bag of literal shit could beat her.

>VOTE BAG OF SHIT 2016. BAG OF SHIT, LESS FULL OF IT THAN HILLARY

the campaign slogans practically write themselves.
>>
>>73183989
It's not an endorsement. A current Democratic Senator from Virginia is going to be her running mate. When that happens, it will be completely impossible for him to win there.
>>
>>73183681
>>73183924
She would do that for 13 points?
>>
>>73180058

I think this is being generous on the battleground states but as you point out, this is the most realistic road to victory.

Except for New Hampshire.

New Hampshire is almost certainly going Democrat, it's been trending towards Democrat for a long time now. At 4 electoral votes it wouldn't normally matter, except its SO CLOSE here that it actually would change the result.

I think NH will go Blue, and the election will turn on Virginia. Yes Obama won both times in VA, but fairly narrow and otherwise the state was staunchly Republican.
>>
>>73184134
and Romney totally didn't lose wisconsin

it doesn't matter who she picks as her VP, its still going to be her face and voice everywhere.
>>
>>73184171
It could be the difference between winning and losing.
>>
File: illinois.png (128 KB, 423x793) Image search: [Google]
illinois.png
128 KB, 423x793
>>73180058
https://gyazo.com/2bd38ec95323bb9624fbbb5b1a8a21d8
this is what is going to go down
>>
>>73184319
VA has a chance of going Republican if Hillary keeps spouting shit about gun control. They're the biggest demographic of single-issue voters.

The only reason Obama got elected twice is that he kept his mouth shut over the issue in both '08 and '12. and didn't start until 2013.

>>73184507
>IL
>Red
Not in your lifetime.
>>
>>73184507
>midterm election
Not the same as a Presidential election year.
>>
>>73184507
>crooked Hillary "i am literally going to kill the coal industry" Clinton
>winning West Virginia
>winning Pennsylvania

at least you have the good sense to realize that just because states have voted a certain way in previous elections doen't mean they will continue that trend.
>>
>>73184744
The negroes in Philly will keep Trump from winning PA.
>>
File: Trump Roadmap.png (79 KB, 901x669) Image search: [Google]
Trump Roadmap.png
79 KB, 901x669
This is going to be Trump's best hope. It relies on getting all of the Rmoney states + PA, OH, & FL.

OH will be easier to flip than PA which is terribly inelastic. While OH last voted (R) in 2004 for Dubya, PA last voted (R) for HW in 1988 and not once since.

Despite being closer margin wise than either of the above which more of a swing electoral history, FL may be the hardest to get with all of the Northern transplants + more younger Mexicans/Puerto Ricans replacing older Cubans.

VA is not within reach anymore and the GOP shouldn't waste their time trying. Same is true of WI & MI who also haven't voted for the GOP since 1988 and the margin for the DEMs has actually widened since.
>>
>using primary turnout to determine general election
I guess the dems are winning Louisiana then!
>>
>>73184882
RARE FREAKING FLAG.

This is the first time I've seen one of you before. What do you think about Obama lifting our embargo with you guys?
>>
>>73185195
I didn't use it for all states.
>>73184955
Why would Trump lose Colorado? What's the appeal of Hillary to the people of Colorado?
>>
File: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (42 KB, 990x525) Image search: [Google]
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg
42 KB, 990x525
>>73185195
I don't know. They might hate the GOP enough post-Jindal to flip. It happened last year in their Governor's race where other State Republicans endorsed the Democrat who won.
>>
>>73181286
Clueless Limeys please STFU about American politics.
>>
>>73185432
CO is basically becoming Diet-CA/OR, especially in the wake of their Weed legalization. They were historically Libertarian but have drifted Left-Libertarian in the vein of Dennis Kucinich, instead of Right-Libertarian in the vein of Ron Paul.

Maybe in YUUGE wave they'll flip back, but if their didn't under the 2012 environment I don't see how they will this year. Certainly if they do it won't be because of any special campaigning or resources needed to court them compared with the other States I put up as targets for Trump. Think of CO like a bonus State (and remember it still only has 9 EVs).
>>
>>73186017
Thank you for the explanation.
>>
>>73184744
PA coal jobs are literally in the low single thousands. Most of it was automated long ago and the free market is now clearly telling coal to fuck off more effectively than Clinton. Anyone who thinks coal still matters in PA is living in the last century.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.