[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPERATION KILL JON OLIVER'S CAREER. http://i.4cdn.org/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: 1447742841044.jpg (406 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
1447742841044.jpg
406 KB, 709x648
OPERATION KILL JON OLIVER'S CAREER.

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462509458510.webm

How the fuck is his show still going? He should be shit canned.
>>
>>73160157
He's milking the Daily Show nostalgia train (especially since Colbert on the Late Show is dogshit and the Jiggaboo Hour that replaced The Daily Show and Colbert Report is without redeeming value), combined with the fact that Bill Maher is too fucking red pill for SJW fuck faces to handle.

SJW fuck faces can't handle Maher and his truth bombs, so they flock to Oliver so they can craw back into their hug box like they did when Stewart and Colbert had their shows. And since Oliver just hand delivered John Stewart into a multi-year contract with HBO, he's not going anywhere unfortunately, anytime soon.
>>
File: 2015.png (666 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
666 KB, 914x511
>>73160157
>>
File: 1452375874102.jpg (426 KB, 784x1584) Image search: [Google]
1452375874102.jpg
426 KB, 784x1584
>>73160356
That is, unless, a hate campaign were forged.
>>
He's right you know. You guys don't know but the decline of birth rates by native is coming from the fact that they don't want any children. To counteract this when it comes to more economic demand, Europe should open its door to refugees. Many of these refugees are hard working and honest people who are trying to flee from their war torn country, and to provide for their family. They should be granted citizenship after a period of stay, or whenever the conflict is over if they choose so. I don't get why you guys think that refugees create a huge portion of crimes because they don't. If anything they may do petty like stealing food, but that's because western nations aren't doing enough to help them.
>>
>>73160535
Cuck, get OUT! OUT OUT OUT!
>>
>>73160356
This tbqh
Bill Maher might be a fucking cunt at times but at least he's redpilled about islam
>>
File: cringe.png (107 KB, 253x220) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
107 KB, 253x220
>>73160535
this is so b8 it hurts
>>
>>73160535
Good, the population does need to slow down.. not gonna be enough jobs for everyone in 50 years anyway with automation. Shit driverless cars are 10 years away and the transportation vertical market is a significant employer.
>>
>>73160687
>not gonna be enough jobs for everyone in 50 years anyway with automation.

We'll either have a basic income, or mass poverty. I'm guessing the former, seeing as "keep the citizens happy and pacified" seems to be the winning strategy in the modern era.
>>
>>73160535
To bad they went full retard and can barely cope, instead of having productive members of society you have a bunch of uneducated vagrants living in community centers. On top of this, I bet you there are plenty of better cunts in Eastern Europe that would love to come over
>>
>>73160535
Advanced and stable culture is more important than population, Mr Parrot.

There are literally tribes of 30 living in the middle of nowhere who have perfectly good lives and all have a place in their society. What makes you think we need immigrants with opposing ideologies competing with us on moral issues that tear apart the fabric of what makes our societies so stable and pleasant to live in? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>73160793
Even if it wasn't, you don't really have a choice. Its either Basic Income or mass revolts as everyone without a job lash out against the elite.
>>
>>73160535

You just a prank bro?
>>
File: Allah Akbar.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Allah Akbar.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
>>73160535
you're probably b8ing but take it from me my country tried this...it doesn't work. Many Swedes even admit this now.

3rd world migrants have maybe at best high school education which means they're competing for jobs with Swedish teenagers who have full western education, speak both swedish, english and sometimes a third language and know the culture, therefore migrants rarely get jobs in Sweden, I think right now after about 8-15 years 35% have partial work not even fulltime according to statistics.

There are literaly no jobs in the west for thsese peoples low education level except illegal employment. the jobs they really need and are qualified for are construction in Quatar, KSA and UAE.
In the west they just live on benefits which is becoming a huuuge problem here in Sweden, even mainsteream media and our politicians are admitting this finaly.
>>
>>73160356
>SJW fuck faces can't handle Maher and his truth bombs, so they flock to Oliver so they can craw back into their hug box
you're so right it hurts.
Didn't Mahr popularize the phrase regressive left?
>>
>>73160356
>Used to watch Colbert Report all the time
>The Late Night Show with him is absolute trash and tanking in ratings
What the fuck happened
>>
File: White People Crazy.jpg (127 KB, 904x616) Image search: [Google]
White People Crazy.jpg
127 KB, 904x616
>>73160422
Fuck, i hate this cunt so much.
>>
>>73161515
Colbert can't do non political humor, plus it is Reddit:The TV show
>>
>>73161515
Colbert is good at playing the straight character in comedies. He's not the clown making jokes, he's the one keeping composure as everyone else is laughing. His Colbert Report persona shielded this truth as conservatives are thought of as always serious to liberal college kids (his audience).
>>
>>73160157
Quote I can't remember where it was from
>"No, Jon Oliver is our ally. Why? He inadvertently dedicated two shows attacking Donald Trump, attempting to take him down. While Liberals applauded this and thought it was great, conservatives converted to the alt-right as they valued his strength. Kasich and Cruz weren't brutally attacked and viewed by 23 million people worldwide. So these people chose Trump as their president, validated by the most Liberal spokesman, that he is the real threat to Western degeneracy. In other words, they now know, he will make America great again.

He accidentally made Trump the republican nominee. People value strength over lack of weakness.
>>
File: 1456471394273.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1456471394273.png
325 KB, 382x417
And how do you suppose we take this Kike lookalike down??????
>>
I can say this positive about his show:

He cranks them out and they are all on demand for HBO and they don't hold back episodes.

They are real hit and miss and they tend to be funnier when he is doing topics that people don't already know about already.

I like Bill Maher's show better (small doses) but he's up his own ass a little bit.
>>
File: Fuck Yeah.gif (737 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yeah.gif
737 KB, 500x424
>>73160157
>OPERATION KILL JON OLIVER'S CAREER.

What's the plan?

I think we should popularize some of the memes we have here about him as well as point out his many contradictory statements. Samantha Bee is fucking garbage as well.

What's the best way t go about it?
>>
>>73160535
Justin go back to sleep.
>>
>>73160535

That means that the world population growth rate is slowing down.

The world population shouldn't really be more than 2.2billion at this point.

You see in 1916, there wasn't even a 1 billion people living on the planet. Now there is 7.3B

How on earth is that growth rate sustainable?

Just remember, if there is 3 trillion people living on the planet, and they cut down the last tree, everyone is fucked. EVERYONE
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.