[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally every poll has her shitting all over trump how many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: nextprezzz.jpg (29 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
nextprezzz.jpg
29 KB, 600x399
literally every poll has her shitting all over trump
how many white dicklet manlets are going to suicide in november when she shitstomps trump
>>
>>73109373
Today /pol/ ceased to be /pol/ and became an SJW whorehouse. Fucking weak. Hillarious.
>>
File: alpha.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>73109373
>if I use curse words I might fit in
>>
>>73109373
uh oh! it's a hillary! this was posted by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, to keep the agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-shitstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread.
>>
File: SHILLARY SHILLS.png (601 KB, 2572x3728) Image search: [Google]
SHILLARY SHILLS.png
601 KB, 2572x3728
>>73109373

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.
>>
>>73109373
You mean the same polls that said Trump had a 30% ceiling?

Keep dreaming, shitskin.
>>
>>73109373
ImWithHer through and through!
>>
File: 1462485392832.jpg (221 KB, 754x604) Image search: [Google]
1462485392832.jpg
221 KB, 754x604
>>73109373
>If I shitpost like them I'll fit right in!
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>73109373
Do not reply to shillary threads.

Hide all shillary threads .

If you must reply, sage all shillary thread posts

Shillbots get paid per reply
>>
>>73109373
>Literally every poll also had Cruz and Kasich beating her by a mile
>Both got a mud hole stomped in their ass by Trump, could not even make it to the convention
>Bitch can't even sweep the floor with a washed up Jewish commie while Trump mopped up a 17 man race a month and a half early

Choke on that shill money and die you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1462485889406.png (40 KB, 1037x268) Image search: [Google]
1462485889406.png
40 KB, 1037x268
>>73109714
>>
File: WARNING FROM BILL.png (162 KB, 734x598) Image search: [Google]
WARNING FROM BILL.png
162 KB, 734x598
No comments past this one. Let it die anons.
>>
File: queen-of-diamonds.jpg (61 KB, 336x450) Image search: [Google]
queen-of-diamonds.jpg
61 KB, 336x450
>>73109690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
lulz
>>
>>73110084
you're the one posting top 40 vevo-demon horseshit lmao
>>
>>73109373
You do realize shilling on a Nazi site wont make anyone vote for an old female kike?
Do you realize the whole reason we memed Don into nomination is because WE WANT ALL MUSLIMS AND KIKES DEAD AND ALL THE NIGGERS AND SPICS DEPORTED?

I think you should try Stormfront, they are more open-minded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.