[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why trump WILL beat Shillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ge23.png (81 KB, 892x897) Image search: [Google]
ge23.png
81 KB, 892x897
Anyone with half a brain can see that if the election were held today Hillary would beat Trump handily. Guess what morons? The election isn’t for 6 more months. A year before the 1992 election Clinton was leading bush by 21 points. He ended up winning by 5.With so much time ahead, swinging the polls 4 points in both directions is not only possible, it is probable. Here’s why:

>1. Leftist protests will divulge even further into madness
If you think the madness in Chicago, Fort Wayne, and Commiefornia was absurd wait until this summer and fall. The dindus, beans, and cucks will be out with the force of 1000 trigglypuffs. The independents and the smart left (I use that term loosely) will see this degeneracy and hop onboard the Trump Train. You will see more police being injured, protestors attacked, and property vandalized. I will even go as far to say that I believe an innocent supporter or officer will be KILLED. This will automatically win the election for Trump.

>2. One or more terrorist attacks will likely occur over the next 6 months
As tragic as it may be, it is very likely another major terrorist attack will occur. This is especially true because radical islam is now working overtime due to Trump becoming the republican nominee. If the attack occurs on American soil, this will swing the election even further. If the attack is large like 7/11, Trump will win in the largest landslide of American history since Reagan in 1984. Ironically, if radical mudslimes want to keep Trump out of office it is more effective for them to actually stop blowing people up.

>(1/2)
>>
>3. The Republican Party will completely unite around Trump.
Yes, Glenn “Cheetos” Beck and other republicans may currently be saying #NeverTrump but they won’t be for long. These people are just pouting because their candidate did not win. Slowly but surely they will be in Trump’s camp. Do you really think Glenn Beck would vote for Hillary or pothead-brothel loving-Gary Johnson? You can be sure as hell Trump will win entirely with republicans come November.

>4. Bernouts will continue to be salty at Hillary
The democratic nomination process is even more corrupt than the GOP process. Before a single vote was cast Clinton had 522 super delegates, or 22% of the delegates needed to win. Bernouts are completely aware of this and many have said they will vote for Trump if Bernie loses. Many will also likely just stay home in their mother’s basement like the true SJW’s they are.

>5. Hillary will be indicted and/or arrested
This obviously has the potential to allow another landslide victory but the timing is important. If it happens early I argue that this will actually hurt Trump because he will face up against Bernie which is a tougher matchup. If it occurs later (say after mid-August) it is a guaranteed Trump win. This is because every state has filing deadlines to be on the general election ballot. With Hillary as the elected nominee Bernie WOULD have to run as an independent and if the deadline is passed in a few key states, it’s over. If you think the states will try to amend the law for this circumstance you can be sure every single republican in the nation will filibuster and use other rules to prevent this from happening before the election.

<(2/2)
>>
File: donald_trump71.jpg (214 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump71.jpg
214 KB, 620x412
>6. Trump will select a ticket and cabinet that will bring over many who were not previously voting for Trump. Some think people like Jeff Sessions will be his pick but this does not accomplish anything. Sessions, and Cruz are too much like Trump (A FUCKING WHITE MALE) and have similar positions. Because of this Trump will pick people for VP and cabinet slots that help him win a key demographic.
Examples include:
Chris Christie: Independents, New Jersey, horizontally challenged burgers
Ben Carson: African Americans, Independents, Evangelicals
Rudy Giuliani: New York, Independents, Democrats
Marco Rubio: Florida, Mexicans, Independents
Susana Martinez: New Mexico, Mexicans, Independents, Women
John Kasich: Ohio, Independents, Women
Scott Walker: Wisconsin, Independents
Jim Webb: Virginia, Independents, Democrats
Joe Scarborough: Florida, Independents, Democrats
Tim Scott: African Americans
Condoleezza Rice: African Americans, Women

With all this being noted I don’t see any way Trump is not our next president. What other things will make the polls swing and get our God Emperor elected? #MAGA /pol/

>(3/2)
>>
>>73028569
I love Trump, and I love /pol/, but I don't know how he is going to get to 270. Pretty much can't win Virginia,Nevada,Colorado. Florida and Ohio aren't sure thing either. The electoral map isn't in his favor. I don't know how he is going to pull this off.
>>
File: sigh.png (28 KB, 674x432) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
28 KB, 674x432
>>73029079

Did you not even read my wall of text explaining exactly how he will do it?
>>
File: image.png (743 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
743 KB, 1242x2208
Think again trump tard. A new poll came out today with Hillary up 13 points.
>>
>>73029395
Your reasoning is wishful thinking at best. Hillary Clinton isn't being Indicted.
>>
>>73029400

3 person race vs. 17 person race

Nice math there libcuck
>>
we're talking someone who is rewriting political playbooks vs. a woman that lost the nomination once already due to extreme unlikeability. it won't be close lads.
>>
>>73029395
You never showed how Trump will get to 270.
>>
>>73028569
>Ironically, if radical mudslimes want to keep Trump out of office it is more effective for them to actually stop blowing people up.

They have low IQ's and most of the Muslims are run by the CIA and mossad. Semites gonna semite
>>
>>73029665
Trump idiots can't grasp the concept of the electoral college.
>>
>>73029864
I like Trump, I just want them to make a realistic map to which he can achieve victory.
>>
>>73028569
>This is especially true because radical islam is now working overtime due to Trump becoming the republican nominee. If the attack occurs on American soil, this will swing the election even further.

Do you realize that this basically admits that the terrorists want Trump to win? Trump will turn the whole world against America.
>>
>>73028569
Thank God most voters have more than half a brain!
>>
>>73029852
>>Ironically, if radical mudslimes want to keep Trump out of office it is more effective for them to actually stop blowing people up.
>They have low IQ's

Do they? Bin Laden won. He made America spend a trillion dollars and devastated our reputation worldwide. He also rid himself of Afghanistan, (which made radical islam look terrible) opened Iraq to radicalization, and dramatically improved his ability to blame everything wrong with the middle east on the US.

And what did it cost him? He will be remembered as a hero in muslim countries forever.
>>
>>73028569
Bottom Line - Trump will win the General for the same reason he won the Primary:

The only people who take Trump seriously are his supporters.

When the Republican race began, Trump's candidacy was treated as the political world's biggest joke. "Is he serious?" "Is he trolling us?". CNN described the Republican candidate list as 'one of the most impressive collections of qualified and competent governors and congressmen in modern GOP history.... and also Donald Trump.'

The media didn't take Trump seriously. The other Republicans didn't take Trump seriously.

17 men and women later and Trump is the last guy standing.

Clinton's already making the same mistakes as they did - dismissing Trump, dismissing his supporters - confident in her own belief that Trump isn't a serious threat and that the only reason he's winning the election is, I guess, because all the people who voted for him in the primary are dumb, inbred, klansmen or something and not normal working Americans.

If Clinton doesn't take Trump seriously, treat his supporters seriously, and treat the issues that his supporters are inflamed over seriously - she will get fucking steamrolled in November.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.