[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come on germanbros. You arnt going to let her destroy your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (608 KB, 2400x1653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
608 KB, 2400x1653
Come on germanbros. You arnt going to let her destroy your country? Burn the fucking witch already.
>>
>>72624178
We should storm into Germany right now and crucify her live on German television.
>>
>>72624178
you know she will eventually end up
alone in a hospital where the immigrants will
take care of her
they won't know anything about her because they don't understand her native language
there will be no connection
alone and fragile she will be remembered as
a person who had no revolutional thught
who was a puppet of globalist players
her kids won't visit her because she has no kids
alone and fragile and depressed she will realize
she is nothing

instead of killing her we will ensure she will survive another 50 years
slow, depressed, alone, mind torturous
>>
>>72624569

A true death, a death of the self.
>>
>>72624178
Would have happened years ago, the problem is there are many people like her in her party, it wouldn't change anything. Not to mention she would get a martyr death, we would probably take in even more refugees to tribute her.

Do people really not understand this? We have this thread every single day.
>>
>>72624666
Satan confirms painful death.
>>
>>72624746
Pussy
>>
File: 1422708204339.png (372 KB, 630x680) Image search: [Google]
1422708204339.png
372 KB, 630x680
>>72624178
Eh I don't really care to be quite honest fampai, I'm not a native German anyway and if everything goes to shit, I'll just move somewhere else.
>>
meh germs keep voting for these garbage parties that do this shit, most of them deserve what they've got for not rallying around and putting into power a nationalist party.
>>
>>72625010
>I'll just move somewhere else

That's exactly what the rapefugees are doing.
>>
>>72626393
What about the people who didn't vote for her? Those people shouldn't have to face the downfall of their country because some idiots want cultural enrichment
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.