[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The face of degenarcy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10
File: the_face_of_degenerarcy.jpg (49 KB, 596x221) Image search: [Google]
the_face_of_degenerarcy.jpg
49 KB, 596x221
Fucking spoiled weeaboo shitskins. Disgusting.
>>
File: exploli.jpg (924 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
exploli.jpg
924 KB, 1920x1080
>>72612964
I bet I know what their favorite anime is.
>>
File: average trump general.jpg (394 KB, 1633x2750) Image search: [Google]
average trump general.jpg
394 KB, 1633x2750
At least we have an anime containment general on /pol/ now.
>>
File: 1.jpg (125 KB, 789x585) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
125 KB, 789x585
Shameless bump here. I am a lonely burgerboy getting red pilled hard WAY too fucking late in life. /pol/, especially /sg/, have been my family ever since I watched my wife hit the wall.

So, uhhhh, I used to be in the military. I have no service-connected disabilities but was not in long enough to retire so I have NO benefits outside of a GI Bill I did not touch. Past that, when I did get out, I went to some interesting places and did interesting things as a PMC.

For obvious reasons I can't answer every question so, use your brains and don't ask hurr-durr questions. Otherwise, I will be as plain as I can be.

If there's any interest, I can provide a list of countries and approximate years I was there.

I've got nothing to do today. So I'll have this thread up and will answer.
>>
File: 1461886895055.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461886895055.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
>>72612964
This is why we must keep our sacred toons away from shitskins. Only east-Asians can truly, and safely appreciate this fine art.
>>
>>72613780

It is nigh impossible to not get something for service connected of you apply. My ears ring and even though I can pass a hearing test I have daily tinnitus and got 10%
>>
>>72614756
Naw, I am not saying I'm not a little banged up. I just didn't apply for anything with the VA when I got out. I joined the military with a pretty good idea of what it may do to me physically and mentally. I don't feel like I came out any more banged up than anyone else would with a similar service record. I just wouldn't feel right taking that money knowing that I am not disabled at all.
>>
File: muh_waves.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
muh_waves.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
Why do doctors, nurses and medical support staff think that they should be able to provide material support to the enemy and not get a JDAM or two for their troubles?
>>
>>72612964

Parents probably deserved it the senpai

I don't have a problem with people killing their immediate relatives, evolutionarily it's way better than killing innocent strangers.
>>
File: we_goan_be_Kangz.jpg (61 KB, 614x304) Image search: [Google]
we_goan_be_Kangz.jpg
61 KB, 614x304
>>72616898
I don't even really care about them smoking their own parents. I am just generally against extra-judicial killing.
>>
>>72613780
My red and green tendency colorblind friend is thinking about joining. He's got the discipline and physical prowess to get out of boot camp. But I can't fathom why anyone would want to die for the globalist Jews under any circumstance. Opinions?
>>
>>72612964
Feel proud OP, he represents the vast moyority here.

fucking kek and he went to the convention like nothing, psycopath.

You created him annon. Ppl who refuse to kill themselfves end up killing others. Thats why you need to kill yourself the next time you feel like it.
>>
>>72618836
The severity of his colorblindess will dictate his options. If he fails the PIP test, most combat roles will be unavailable to him. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing.

I personally think it's a very shitty time to join. We aren't in the right anywhere we are openly fighting.
>>
>>72619141
Holy shit, Pedro. Settle the fuck down. I didn't create that neckbeard. Your suicide talk is edgy as fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.