[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As we all know, physics is really, really hard. That's because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: js.png (43 KB, 580x351) Image search: [Google]
js.png
43 KB, 580x351
As we all know, physics is really, really hard. That's because in reality it's all one vast illusion - an extravagant lie carefully constructed just to confuse us. By Jews. Read on and find out the unsettling big-nosed truth you never knew about the whole Jew world . (Unless, of course, you've read Mein Kampf. He had it nearly right.)

>Electricity
Inside cables there are hundreds of tiny Jews 'high-fiving' each other and running around swapping messages. This transfer of messages allows things to work, e.g. the Jews in a plug socket tell the Jews in the wire, who eventually tell the Jews in (say) a kettle to fart in the water allowing it to boil.

>Atoms
Atoms are in fact minuscule Jews, all holding hands and feet etc together to form an intricate web from which nearly everything in the universe is comprised. Radioactivity occurs when a rebel Jew is catapulted by his friends from their structure. Should this Jew come into contact with the Jews from our body, he will offer them gold, thus making the local area either benign or malignant. Either way, just read: cancerous.
>>
>>72588854
> atoms are in fact minuscule Jews
Nice
>>
>States of Matter
A solid is little more than a closely compacted configuration of Jews all holding hands, hats and noses. Heating (see Energy) causes Jews to become excited or tickled. They start to hopelessly lose grip of their neighbors and thus, to the goy eye, form a liquid. When Jews get tickled pink they're finally able to hold on no longer and just float away in groups of one and more. To us, and indeed to them, it's a gas. Occasionaly the Jews get so excited they catch on fire. This is what we call a plasma.
Metallic Jews (i.e. bankers) engage in elaborate flash-mob games of happy-slapping, whereby no individual Jew can be entirely sure which others he or (in the case of trans-gendered Jews) she is in contact with at any one time. Such Jews, as one might expect, get easily carried away by entartete musik. In certain situations while forming liquids, for reasons yet to be fully explained (some authorities suspect it may be just an excuse for covert foreplay) Jews get unbearably cold, in which case they all gather together, huddle up and, astonishingly, take on the appearance of ice. Colloids such as jello or glue are readily explicable: colloidal Jews have a weakness for jello and similar squishy, greasy foods; the super-Jew content (see below) of such snacks is exceedingly high, so they themselves soon end up pretty fat and
squishy, too.

>Gravity
Jews throw minute ropes (see string theory), invisible to the goy eye, to the ground. These ropes attach to unseen hooks that enable muscle-toned Jews to pull themselves towards terra firma. There is minimal gravity far from planetary bodies (i.e. in space) because no known Jews have access to cables of sufficient length. All bodies experience gravitational attraction to each other quite simply because Jews are, to put it mildly, sociable creatures who practically invented what they like to call the Communist Party. Jew all-nighters are where gravity waves meet Mexican waves.
>>
>Light
If you think about it, its quite obvious, really. The Jews that make up our eyes can see what colour hats other Jews making up, say a table, are wearing. They then hi-five Jews in our 'optical nerve' who run to tell the brain Jews what has been seen. This makes us think we are seeing things when in fact it's all Jews.

>Anti-matter
Now this is a little more complicated. There are evil anti-Jews. These make up anti-matter. Done.

>Energy
Just like money, all types of energy are transferred through Jews. Heat is just Jews rubbing other Jews. Potential energy is when Jews don't want to be separated (see Gravity). Kinetic energy is the movement of Jews. Energy is always conserved so fundamental Jews (Haredis) are only ever transferred and never made or destroyed. Energy caused by nuclear fission is when you make a hyper-Jew very angry, and when it gets angry enough it explodes, causing an enormous explosion. But Jews are very amiable creatures, so this never happens. Nuclear energy is a lie.
>>
>Jews
So what are Jews themselves made up of? Surely they're not at the bottom of life, the universe and everything? They are in fact comprised of billions of even smaller Jews, known as super-Jews. They, in turn, are made up of billions of even smaller Jews known as hyper-Jews. Hyper-Jews are the fundamental building blocks of everything. Though no one, to be honest, can yet be absolutely sure. Least of all, Jews themselves.
>>
What are you doing with your life when you took the time to do this?

I think you need to look long and hard at your life
>>
File: 1460924818595.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1460924818595.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
DELETE THIS NOW!
i'm not even kidding!
>>
File: 1457738680691.png (103 KB, 440x522) Image search: [Google]
1457738680691.png
103 KB, 440x522
kek these posts got quite a good laugh out of me, will save for future leafposting
>>
File: spurdo roll.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
spurdo roll.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>72588854
>>72588982
>>72589096
>>72589186
Pls kys or leave hard sciences alone
>>
I love you OP!
>>
File: image.png (78 KB, 270x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 270x350
>>72588854
Heh. 6/10 made me chuckle.
>>
File: youcallthis.jpg (38 KB, 473x472) Image search: [Google]
youcallthis.jpg
38 KB, 473x472
>>72588854
>>72588982
>>72589096
>>72589186

This is some next level shit
>>
>>72589096
>Heat is just Jews rubbing other Jews.
yes, excellent
>>
>>72591161
they are jerking each other of
>>
Best thread all day. Fucking saved.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.