[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about China
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Slide7.jpg (93 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Slide7.jpg
93 KB, 720x540
Is there a country on earth where Chinese aren't out-competing the natives?

(The answer to the above question is no, by the way)

In Europe and the states, Chinese have been earning more on average than whites for years now.

Here in Indonesia, we Chinese are the only people who actually have money and run successful businesses.

In Malaysia they have laws specifically to discriminate against the Chinese in business, and we are still out-competing the Malays.

The white man is too distracted by the Muslim barbarians to see that the future belongs to the Chinese.
>>
I understand ur point

I heard that 17% of canadians are chinese, and that there are 2 millions of chinese in africa

But I am not worried, I don't think that u will outbreed us, besides chinese westernise here, love democracy, etc...
>>
>>72588279
I don't mind the Chinese, our biggest and perhaps only issue with them is that they're too rich and are buying up Vancouver.
>The white man is too distracted by the Muslim barbarians to see that the future belongs to the Chinese.
You're not wrong about the first part but almost everyone knows the Chinese will be the next superpower. We've been courting investment here in Canada and there's rumours of a trade pact in the works between our two countries, the first of its kind for the PRC.
>>
>>72588512
>I don't think that u will outbreed us
Nobody can outbreed you, Mexico.

Except maybe the Arabs.
>>
>>72588279
Do you know why the west is so terrified of muslims? I wonder if Indonesians can see why/how this has happened, most people in the west remain oblivious.
>>
File: 1460272472222.png (181 KB, 1114x924) Image search: [Google]
1460272472222.png
181 KB, 1114x924
China is a long way away from beating the leader of the Western world
>>
>>72588811
Not to mention they have no real cultural presence globally outside of pandas
>>
>>72588811
It has taken just over seven years for China to make up half a century of American growth according to your graph. Is this just another sarcastic aussie sewage post?
>>
>>72588962
The average American is ten times as productive as the average chink

They have a LONG way to go
>>
>>72588769
Because of the various religion-based wars and conflicts (everything from Roman Catholics vs Protestants, to the Holocaust, to Bosnia) the west is desperate to maintain its "peace" since WW2 (cold war was part of this by the way) by sticking to the two lines:

- All cultures are just different, none are better or worse
- Religious belief doesn't affect behaviour

With that, they have made taboo criticism of religion, and in the case of Islam this basically a suicidal position.

>>72588811
Everything anyone knows about your country comes from one Simpsons episode and clips of a stingray victim stroking swamp monsters.

Nobody goes out for "australian food"

Nor does the economic policy of Australia have impacts on the price of everything in every country.
>>
>>72589242
> muh dollar
This is because Jews keep the dollar stronk so the chinks can chop your dollar. Who cares if chinks make less? Shit's cheap over there.
>>
>>72589330
>and in the case of Islam this basically a suicidal position.
Forgive me here, you're saying that Islam is under attack in the west because it doesn't tolerate other religions very well?
>>
>>72589557
the american army is there to ensure the security of the dollar
>>
>>72589711
No, Islam isn't under attack in the West

That's the problem.

The west should be fighting Islam with every breath it has, stating out-right that the ideas of the enlightenment, secular liberalism and even Christianity are superior to the sinister desert superstitions of Islam
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.