[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuppie Faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1460707080425.png (248 KB, 685x784) Image search: [Google]
1460707080425.png
248 KB, 685x784
Can I ask why every member of the working and middle class has not banded to gather to exterminate these arrogant pricks?

They have gotten ahead of almost all of you in life due to having rich parents and other forms of nepotism. They are living it up in cushy jobs while you suffer and slave away doing manual labor and serving them their Lattes.

They are enjoying parties and vacations while you live a dreary life of corporate servitude with little chance of advancement.

They are completely selfish, Jew-enabling, illegal immigrant coddling, scumbags. They claim to care about social interests and helping the poor, but of course they never follow through and they take all the highest paying positions away from everyone else.

I am upper-class myself (my family runs a successful small business) but I cannot stand these rotten brats. How do you guys tolerate them? If I wasn't rich, I'd go insane with hatred and envy for them.
>>
>>72574365
You seem like a jealous failure. This is why nobody gives a shit about the lower class. Kill yourself pleb. But not before you serve me another Latte ;)
>>
>>72574365
Because they are quite a ways away from where I live. There are almost no yuppies in Arizona. It's hard to incite hatred against a group you can barely interact with and only ever see in the media.
>>
>>72574770
I'm not lower class. As I said, my family runs a small business that employs me as well. We work our asses off while these bastards just get handed a million dollar trust fund by their parents. They are like modern aristocrats. On top of that, they are so fake it's almost impossible to have a conversation with them. I feel so alone living in a city filled with them. As such, I was trying to see if there are members of the working and lower classes who hate them just as much as I do.

But you certainly are proving my point about yuppies being faggots, so please continue. :)
>>
>>72575189
>We work our asses off while these bastards just get handed a million dollar trust fund by their parents.

Stopped reading. The world isn't fair and there will always be people better off than you. You're complaining like a liberal. Deal with it cuck.
>>
>>72575378
Paradigms shift, and old seats in power are replaced by newer ones.

Stop complaining about other people voicing displeasure at your faggotry, yuppie.

Attempting to bully people in online arguments won't change their opinions. The sands are shifting.
>>
File: 1460691960985.jpg (108 KB, 720x1008) Image search: [Google]
1460691960985.jpg
108 KB, 720x1008
>>72575378
>Actually defending yuppies on /pol/.

Get out faggot. You are the only cuck here.

Pick related, it's you.
>>
>>72574365
Yuppies are faggots. Most of them have the maturity of Middle school students even after going through college. They will need to be dealt with down the line. But you are wrong about manual labor jobs all being shit. I know a lot of electrical contractors and plumbing businesses that make very decent money, more so than many college grads I know.

It's all a bit less black and white than you might think, OP.
>>
>>72575750
>bullying people in online arguments
>/pol/
>The sands are shifting
>/pol/

Lol. ITT Easily triggered poorfag neckbeards
>>
>>72574365
>wah people are more successful than me
>so we should exterminate them

Keep crying Untermensch
>>
>>
Wait, is this a Trump hate thread?
>>
>>72574365
I make $140k per year with a grade ten education. A large number of the yuppies that work in the office actually want to switch over to operations.

There's an administrative local of our union because the office guys wanted in on collective bargaining.

To say that I really give a flying fuck about what yuppies think would be somewhat of an overstatement.
>>
File: top bantz.jpg (13 KB, 364x364) Image search: [Google]
top bantz.jpg
13 KB, 364x364
>>72577131
>inherit your wealth from your parents while whining about everything and expecting handouts for yourself and anyone else who has never contributed to society
>"successful"
>>
>>72577406
>not even reading the whole op
>>
>>72576820
>He resorts to personal insults rather than addressing my points. So I say he is "attempting" to bully me. The key word there is "attempting".

The sands are shifting, most of these yuppies are running this country into the ground. They are inheriting wealth without working to attain it through merit. That has historically caused chaos in countless nations. They are incredibly incompetent and effeminate.

>ITT Easily triggered poorfag neckbeards

As I mentioned before, I am not poor. I could probably buy and sell you. I just work for a living to achieve it, unlike them. I see nothing wrong with hating them for being nepotistic parasites.

>>72577131

Keep defending people who are better than you, cuck. Maybe if you do it enough, they will give you a position serving them their morning latte.

Brown nosing is a way of life for some people I suppose. Very sad.
>>
>>72577205
This pretty much sums them up.
>>
>>72577131
>Actually defending yuppies on /pol/.

Jesus christ, is this reddit? Do you even know how Jew-slave these faggots are.
>>
>>72574770
he does being up a good point. why are you so offended? its as if you are an sjw.
>>
>>72574365
In a country where class mobility happens but up and down every day
Class envy bullshit shouldn't really work
but it still does
>>
File: condesending pepe.jpg (55 KB, 552x378) Image search: [Google]
condesending pepe.jpg
55 KB, 552x378
>>72577827
>Hahaha, dicklet BTFO
>Manlets should just die
>niggers should be sterilized cuz they're animals
in another thread
>b-but his mother gave him 30 million dollars, he didn't earn it
Deal with it faggot, you are going to be working for peanuts compared to trust fund babies and there is nothing you can do about it unless you get rich.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.