[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Humanity has already peaked and it's now before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: ACR6933.jpg (173 KB, 844x1100) Image search: [Google]
ACR6933.jpg
173 KB, 844x1100
What if Humanity has already peaked and it's now before a decline?
>>
>>72533081
I am very fascinated by this particular phenotype
>>
>>72533081

Well for me it looks like Europe is repeating history of Rome. Like we never learned anything about history. Maybe not the end of all, but somekind of downfall and hiatus incoming somewhere in future.

>“The five marks of the Roman decaying >culture:
>Concern with displaying affluence instead of >building wealth;
>Obsession with sex and perversions of sex;
>Art becomes freakish and sensationalistic >instead of creative and original;
>Widening disparity between very rich and very >poor;
>Increased demand to live off the state.”
>― Edward Gibbon
>>
>>72533081
that picture is art
>>
>>72533081
Well your people have now parasitized all humanity, thanks shlomo. Now our whole species is on decline.
>>
>>72533530
Yeah modern western civilization as we have come to know it for roughly the last 400 years is collapsing quickly
>>
>>72533081
>implying there haven't been many advanced civilizations on earth that perpetually are stuck in a circle of rise and collapse
>>
>>72533287
It's called French.
>>
We've already collapsed.

This is the REBIRTH.
>>
FIRE RISES
>>
>>72533081
Can't happen soon enough. Ideally we will have a new world war so we can begin the process of exterminating the massive amounts of subhuman garbage that have been allowed to breed in every country on the planet.
>>
File: 1459509087217.png (1 MB, 1283x721) Image search: [Google]
1459509087217.png
1 MB, 1283x721
>>72533081
Then I'll be glad I lived in the golden age of the Internet and dank memes
>>
File: teacher-resources-romans.png (83 KB, 700x456) Image search: [Google]
teacher-resources-romans.png
83 KB, 700x456
>>72534784
TRUMP IS CAESAR

IVANKA IS AGUSTUS
>>
>>72535120
How does it feel knowing you'll be the only country to survive? It's time for you to stretch your boy, and start prepping, Uncle Sam,
>>
>>72533081
WWII was the peak
>>
>>72535540
That's so dumb only a burger or a white man would say
>>
>>72535792
Despite being a jew I agree with the Jew

we are now living in the transition from Height to collapse

the west was at its height in the late 90's

9/11 marks the beginning of the end for us.
>>
>>72533081
There is no "what if". Despite the world wars, the 20th century will be seen as the most successful century of humanity. The turn of the millennium will be viewed as the beginning of the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 720x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 720x857
>>72533081
Because, Jewanon, humanity differently from a slow betterment as it continues, is a steady fall towards it's degradation and collapse. It was so with every civilization that was before and that will come. We had our chance of redemption, but your kind is the one pushing the collapse.
>>
>>72533081
It's only the beginning. We've just started our descent to the bottom and the decline only gets steeper.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.