[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is God a woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1024x682
Prepare for a massive REDPILL

>how God is represented as a woman
>how the devil is represented as a man
>how God makes man woman-like
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x460
>do not question God. You will not get an answer that is not already apparent. Or you will get an answer (you've heard/been told) many times before.

>God tells man to be all accepting of him, and to not ask questions.
But that's female behavior. Men ask questions. That's why they explored the world and created great things. It is woman-like to accept, and to not ask questions. But, that sounds exactly like something a woman would ask of men.

>men will go to extreme lengths to defend their God.
Men go to extreme lengths to defend their women.

>men do great things when they go beyond God.
Men do great things when they turn their focus on somthing other than women (go beyond women). But, Man challenged God (his existence) and that's what led him to great things. (The idea of God gave man a challenge, just as women give men a challenge. They are both something that can drive men to do great things).

>women are the ones that hate isolation. Why then, does God say he's always there. It doesn't seem like a man would want/need that.
Well, besides from maybe the woman that he loves (man wants the woman that he loves to (think/be thinking) of him).

>God's idea of paradise for man was a place of no sacrifice, no suffering, no questions, and no challenges.
That sounds like a hell for men. But it sounds exactly like the kind of heaven women would want

>God tried to keep his creations child-like.
Who does that sound like to you?
>>
>>72531597
God is neither male nor female, he is fiction made up to keep people from going crazy with depression from the fact when they die everyone they ever had is over forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 959x960
>women try to blame their tempters.
Women say they were forced to, that they were taken advantage of, that they couldn't control themselves. They instead put blame not on themselves, but on the person that "made", them do it. They do this to men all the time. Who else is blamed in such a way?

>God cast out the devil simply because the devil loved him too much. Even though that is what he was made to do. He had no choice in the matter.
Women don't want anything to do with men that love them too much (love them above all else).

>God subjected the devil to eternal suffering just because the devil loved him too much.
>>
>>72531701
I never said he was real you dumb monstrosity of a fucking leaf
>>
File: 1394.jpg (29 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1394.jpg
29 KB, 446x357
>>72531880
you are putting way too much thought into this m8, god is not real. That is that ultimate red pill. All this mental gymnastics to make god fit some sort of narrative is beyond pathetic
>>
>>72531597
God has no gender
>>
>>72531940
if hes not real then his gender is whatever his author decided him to be. It doesnt matter if he acts like a total cunt, if the author says hes male then hes male and your entire thread is completely btfo
>>
>>72532015
I'm just thinking about it as

>how could God control men so easily and so effectively

And I've reached the conclusion thus far, that it is because God was made to mimic a woman.

You, sound like a woman. Or Asian
>>
>>72532166
>>how could God control men so easily and so effectively
he cant because hes not real. get over it

People are scared shitless by the thought of dying or losing their loved ones forever, thats why they make up stories to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>72531684
>That sounds like a hell for men.
>Oh no! God forbid we should have peace, prosperity and happiness! Who could I fuck over to make myself rich and other people miserable?
Men confirmed for satan.

>shit everybody already knows
>>
File: 1448947598887.png (97 KB, 722x346) Image search: [Google]
1448947598887.png
97 KB, 722x346
>>72532015
>le im the real redpill
>its much harder to believe none of this matters than to believe my actions echo through eternity in this world and beyond and I will be judged on my actions in the afterlife, determining my eternal damnation or salvation

Good one, fucking leaf.
>>
>>72532220
>he can't

The idea of a god or gods has controlled men for their whole existence. Even today.

It doesn't matter if God is real or not.

You must be Asian, you must be. That or a woman.
>>
>>72532281
You are the dumbass

If men never were challenged by somthing they never would have created, invented, or explored anything.

The comparison wasn't that man is evil you dumb fucking cunt
>>
File: Yawning2.jpg (310 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
Yawning2.jpg
310 KB, 849x565
>>72532401
yes, none of your actions matter.

Im so terrible sorry to tell you this but when you die thats it, you cease ti exist. If this triggers you then perhaps you should go to your safe space on tumblr.

Neuroscience has already proven that your consciousness takes place solely inside your brain and that they can change it quite radically by affecting the brain. There is no soul and everything that you are takes place inside of your brain.

If you get triggered by science then i dont know what to tell you
>>
>>72532583
>ease ti
cease to*
>>
>>72531597
There are 8 million gods in Japan. Which one are you talking about?
>>
>>72531597
>god
>gender
Pick one
>>
It is stupid to think God even has a gender. What use would he get out of a dick when he can create things from thin air. He would get even less use out of a vagina; who would impregnate Him? We refer to him with male pronouns because that is how the Bible has always referred to him.
>>
Its true, but the ultimate redpill is that God hates man and Satan loves man.

Satan is the one who wants to save mankind, God wants it destroyed.
>>
>>72531597
He's supposed to be genderless
>>
>>72532572
And what has been the result of that worthless shit you're so proud of other than a ruined planet and a ruined species? Congratulations, shithead. You're proud of being a failure. At least you ride this train into hell you built with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>72532621
>>72532583
You're under the assumption that I condone current gods

>God is the path of least resistance. The path that's easy but less rewarding
>Saying there is no purpose ((like you are)), is throwing the/a path out entirely

Both of these views seek to satisfy the same thing that either everything matters, and thus I matter no matter what. OR nothing matters and thus it doesn't matter if I'm a failure, because nothing matters.

Neither of these views address "a long path". The harder but more important and necessary path.
>>
>>72531701
>reminder that dipshits like Jesus or Mohammad were scam artist
>the pedophile was just more violent

Lets see:
>me and my boys chilling to the next town
>tell one of them to play the blind man
>come to town, "cure" him of his blindness
>free food and bitches

And people believe in the nailed jew.
>>
>>72532583
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>72532783
The Christian gods and gods that are like it

>>72533099
Obviously. I'm not even saying God exists. I'm saying that the idea of God exists. That is undeniable. I'm also not saying the real God (if there even is one) would have a gender. I'm talking purely about humans idea of God and how he created him.
>>
>>72531597
Asherah was the wife of YHWH in the early days of the folklore. Trying to pass God off as a dyke is going to be a hard sell.
>>
>>72531597

Foolish fools. God is a gender fluid trans atheist.
>>
>>72532583
Canadabro got it right.

We are born and we die all within the blink of an eye. Just as every other living thing on the planet.
>>
>>72532092
Based leaf? Didn't think I'd say that.

>>72531597
FATHER, SON, and the Holy Ghost.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2592x3888
>>72533910
I think I made the mistake of phrasing it poorly.

What I meant is that abrahamic gods were made to mimic a lot of the behaviors of a woman.

Which in my mind at least, makes a lot of sense. Seeing as most men are controlled by women. In that they do things to obtain a woman, or by being controlled by one directly.

So it makes sense that men would chase so devotedly after an unattainable woman that grants them their salvation.
>>
>>72533175
>he
>>
>>72534715
>FATHER, SON, and the Holy Ghost.
Jewish religion confirmed for massive closet case. Explains quite a lot actually.
>>
File: life.jpg (256 KB, 650x769) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
256 KB, 650x769
>>72531597
>Is God a woman?

Lolno.
>>
>>72531597
For you foodies:
https://arbuz.com/recipes/red-velvet-cake-roll/
>>
>>72531597
>>
I'm always interested in this kind of thread.

Westerners pretend they are civilized but when it comes to religious question, they are acting like durka burka kebab miesters.
>>
>>72531597
>gendering God at all

jesus fucking christ you're stupid or an atheist.
>>
File: Gaia.jpg (19 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
Gaia.jpg
19 KB, 316x421
>>72535464
This is true though.
>>
>>72531597

let me debunk that for you with 1 verse

>Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
>>
File: 1459376587680.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1459376587680.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>72531597
Funny because the bible always warns men about women but you will never see any scripture where a woman is warned against a man

Ecc. 7:26
And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

Ecc. 7:28
Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Women are devils.
>>
>>72536031
But don't women like to be controlled by men? You know that's at least partly true

And also

Women make other women suffer all the time

So I don't think that really breaks what I'm saying completely
>>
>>72535918
*thumps talmud*
>>
>>72536167
Yes

All women will tell you they are

>different from all other women,the one,the most important one, et cetera

They say all kinds of bad things about other women. But they try to get a man to believe she is perfect.

Again, to me that sounds similar to what God does
>>
>>72531701
>he is fiction

except that can't be except for anthropomorphic images of god maybe. metaphysics are a fucking thing, let me tell you that much. but they are too far away for us to examine so scientists go in the opposite direction which is quantum physics.
>>
>>72536263
>Someone appears to be an atheist
>A person literally belonging to an abrahamic religion calls them a jew
I'll never grasp how human brains can be this damaged.
>>
>>72531597
Sex only exists to procreate. Assuming we are talking about a monotheistic god it's safe to say God has no sex.
>>
>>72536178

> tradional women do , what is born today does not.

the verse totaly fits with cunts like merkel , if you let woman rule over you ,you get cucked.

i dont know what womens suffering has to do with it
>>
>>72531597
God is a Jewish invention to control man. Of course, just like nature's inventions to control men, it's going to act like a fucking bitch.
>>
>>72531597
probably, which is why the worlds so fuckedup
>>
>>72536666
>>72536666
I think you're right

But I would question whether or not femal behavior has actually changed. For instance I think women still long to be "women" (to be controlled or at least more so than they are now)

Right now, they're told to be mannish and they accept it. They don't question it. That seems to me like female behavior. Another thing is that women have been controlled for the entirety of human existence by somthing/someone. Why do they think their lives are the one exception to this?

And finally. Women are just getting that need to be controlled (dominated) in more extreme ways. Short bursts of extreme control. I think you can see this in modern women's sexual behaviors.
>>
Would explain why everything is fucked up.
>>
>>72536382
>metaphysics are a fucking thing
Pseudoscience is not real, im sorry to tell you this.

There is absoutely 0 proof for god and if you think quantum physics holds the answer you are confirming to everyone you are underage.

The father of quantum mechanics Richard Feynmen himself said they have no idea why quantum physics acts the way it does any they have no idea what causes any of it, all they know is what it does.
>>
>>72537244

Maybe god took a sex change him self and now is pro woman,

i dont know how a womens brain works it is a mere mystery how we went from rather normal to complete insane in just a view decades.

my guess is they dont belief in god anymore and they need a authority figure.Now this figure is some crazy person from twitter or from college
>>
>>72537244
>Right now, they're told to be mannish and they accept it

you can blame a lot on how someone grows up, single mother with kid mom uses alchohol, kid is forced to become there own father figure, and becomes manly
>>
>>72531597
yahweh
allah
ala
elohim
elaha
in aramaic arabic and hebrew all the names of god are male names
>>
>>72538389
>>72538389
Yes, I think the rearing of children has a lot to do with it.

>You have girls
Who are taught they should be like men. Always questioning and never accepting. Or so it seems.

But I think it's closer to this:mannish women, since they are still women, still accept. They accept what the government,celebrities,liberated "women",media,etcetera tell them. And what do they tell women? They tell women WHAT to question. A healthy man questions everything. Even the things he's told not to.

But a Mannish woman isn't really a man. So she accepts what she is told to question. And questions no other. ((In other words, the goverment tells women what/who to question, and they willingly submit. (They never think to ask the government/the rule maker "WHY")))

>you have boys
Who are taught they should be like women. Always accepting and never questioning. Or so it seems.

But, I think it's actually closer to this:woman-like men, are not really men. In fact I'd say a mannish woman is closer to a man, than a woman-like man is to a man. This is because I believe being a man is more a willingness to do what must be done. Or a willingness to try. Women always fail at being a man, but so can boys.

A woman-like "man", is closer to a child, than to a man or a woman. Just look at the woman-like "men" of today. They stay at home, they don't go out, they are afraid of women, they never grow up. When a man insults another man, by saying: "you are acting like a woman (woman-like)". He is saying after all, that that man is acting childish
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.