[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've heard its pretty bad living around blacks, but I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 68539.gif (3 MB, 260x462) Image search: [Google]
68539.gif
3 MB, 260x462
I've heard its pretty bad living around blacks, but I've never experienced it, as we have less than .01 percent blacks in my country, what is it like Burger bros, do any of you have anecdotes to help me understand the Black Mind?
>>
>>72517690
If you've ever been to Australia think about how Aboriginals act.

Now imagine those Aboriginals also have guns, and are violent, and have been bred to be physically strong yet mentally weak.

That's what it feels like.
>>
>>72517690
I live in white people land. Last time I saw a black was 6 years ago when I went to Florida on vacation. Would not recommend
>>
>>72517690
You have no idea. It's the oddest occurrence because you are told throughout your life that blacks are equal to whites.... Then you work with one and you will IMMEDIaTELY see every stereotype you thought was false. You'll also otice their bodies literally smell weird and more like animals (this isn't a meme, I work with a black guy and I can tell you when he's been in a room and left from the smell he leaves behind.)

Then you go to a black neighborhood and you get redpilled ultra quick. If you're white they will stare at you and someone will approach you eventually trying to scare you.

Only 5-10% of African Americans have the potential to be productive, non-violent members of society. The rest are so trashy and thuggee out you can't help but denounce them. It's a prettying terrifying reality.
>>
>>72518349
They're also a lot dumber and more impulsive than blacks
>>
>>72517690
Pretty much the same as maoris
>>
>>72518349
this
>>
>>72519202
and this
>>
>>72519202
This guy has it. Working at Domino's was a huge eye-opener for me. I seriously used to think that blacks were just normal people like whites.
>>
Eh I live in Cleveland and blacks aren't really that problematic unless you travel into really shit neighborhoods.

But I think that's changing because the younger kids have been raised to believe they can do no wrong, any authority figure is out to get them, esp police. It's an attitude of, if you catch me doing something wrong or illegal, you're in the wrong for catching me because if you hadn't I would have gotten away with it. Literally incapable of admitting fault in themselves. It's this backward notion that "I'm going to do what I want, if you don't like it then you're racist."

So I just have to wonder how these kids will ever grow up to be responsible adults when they have no reference for what that means.
>>
>>72519202
I've also worked with blacks. Not recommended.
>raising the minimum wage comes up
>"I come to work, I deserve a raise!"
>have had issues within the store about blacks not paying for food from the deli (mostly fried chicken)
>black guys hit on white girls; white girls not having it, white girls deemed "RACIS"

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>72521403
They are the most fucking entitled shits when they do the smallest amount of work. You can find a million videos of blacks chimping out because they got fired
>>
>>72517690
They see everything through a racial lense and all they do is drink fight and fuck
>>
Happened to a friend earlier this year:

>be on holiday in U.S.
>hanging out in hotel in Cali with small group of people
>AC is broken
>black man in charge of hotel repairs comes in to fix it
>starts obnoxiously hitting on the girls
>borderline harassing one of them, in front of her boyfriend
>everyone gets really uncomfortable
>boyfriend asks him to leave
>he leaves
>comes back ten minutes later with a machete and a revolver
>OOGA BOOGA WHERE ALL DA WHITE WIMMIN AT?
>terrorises them for what seems like an hour, tries to rape one of the girls, makes one of the guys jump off the balcony
>cops get called, bust down the door
>DINDU NUFFIN
>arrest him
>everyone is traumatised because they probably would've been murdered if not for the cops
>he didn't even fix the AC
>>
>>72522136
>he didn't even fix the AC

Inconsiderate.

Also, most niggers are pretty religious, saying that god will bless them with a new house soon, or that they're praying for a new car (at no cost to them) will suddenly fall into their lap. Usually, though, they just moan about how white folks is da devil.
>>
Our niggers are based
>>
>>72517690
Negros in Negro Land
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg-cp27OzwM
>>
>>72517690

>Black
>Mind

pick one
>>
>>72517690
They will brag about attacking that person for the rest of their lives.
>>
In general, they're loud, inconsiderate, selfish, greedy, lazy, entitled, prone to violent outbursts, dumb/illiterate, and have terrible hygeine. In groups these traits are magnified significantly because they only encourage each other. A very small amount of them who have successfully integrated into white society can be okay, but even those can have trouble suppressing their natural urges.

Slavery was an enormous mistake and perhaps the worst thing to happen to America.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.