[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEXICANS SUCKER PUNCH TRUMP SUPPORTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1454258393596.jpg (86 KB, 374x401) Image search: [Google]
1454258393596.jpg
86 KB, 374x401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWzPtF1B7Wo
>>
Throws punches like a bitch
>>
Lmao, well...

Those guys are the people that Donald Trump hates. They're pretty much the niggers of Mexico (eh)

They have no education, no respect for the others, no respect or love for Mexico (the cunt they came from) and so on. Since they're kids, their parents don't teach them some patriotism, you know, "even if the country is an a bad state, you should love it and protect it no matter what". Instead they have this shitty mentality that money solves everything and that the US is paradise, when in reality they go from cleaning toilets in a shit pit neighborhood to a richer neighborhood in L.A.

And oddly enough, these retards are the ones that treat immigrants the worst. They call themselves americans and shit until a Donald Trump comes and makes them butthurt, then they're proud of being Mexicans. They even take pictures of themselves with piƱatas and flags. Jesus crist, i wanna puke.

I don't agree with most of Trump's ideas. However, i do agree with with him when it comes to kick those fucking parasites (like the ones in the pic) out of the US and instead accept those who are capable of doing something other than slave jobs.
>>
>>72460691
They are Mexicans you dumb fuck don't even try to disown them
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (82 KB, 634x414) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
82 KB, 634x414
>I AM SO PROUD OF THE COUNTRY I FLED AND REFUSE TO BE SENT BACK TO!!!!!

Fucking clowns. They're not Americans and they're not Mexicans.
>>
child tier 'punch'
>>
>>72460798
They aren't. The refuse to come back here to help us make Mexico a little bit better. They're proud of Mexico but refuse to come here and help the country they're fighting for?
>>
>>72459365
the mexicans are going to start building those camps for when the parasites come back across. Better start now mexico.
>>
>>72460949
They were spawned from your country their mentality came from something you are doing wrong you can't just disown them. The whole western free world is going to collapse due to your country taking advantage of our kindness and it's up to you to stop it because the only way we will stop it when it gets bad is total bloodshed that could easily spill back into Mexico.
>>
>>72460242
maybe you can straighten them out when we send them back
>>
File: 1446348311732.jpg (72 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
1446348311732.jpg
72 KB, 642x722
Good. We need to bring bigots into the open where they can be confronted.
>>
>>72459365
That is a terroristic threat, surely under the domestic terrorism laws she should be arrested?!
>>
File: 1457815284266.jpg (199 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1457815284266.jpg
199 KB, 1000x667
>>72461558
Inshallah brother
>>
>>72460798
Those are treasonous bastards who only think of themselves by leeching other people's welfare
>>
>>72461129
Im all for trump, but the real enemy is the negro first, then the muslims and jews.

A race war with the feral nigger is imminent, and everyone is ready. I can even go further to say that it's already began, but has been secretive for awhile. Niggers are losing by a landslide, and Im grinning as I continue to write this post. If a race war does break out, nobody will side with the nigger. The nigger will be extinct, like it rightfully should.
>>
>>72461558
its a good thing fucks like you go missing up here in Canada.
>>
>>72460242
>>72460823
based real Mexican
>>
which would be cheaper, a wall or landmines?
>>
Good, more evidence that they need to come back.
Traitors, freeloeaders, hypocrites, I can't wait, I want to laugh at their faces.
>>
>>72461727
Nope the negro is not the enemy and in fact I think blacks can be redpilled since they have some heritage here. Latinos and yes I mean all Latinos not just Mexicans are a problem. Go to any CNN article on facebook about Trump you see Latinos of all backgrounds talking shit and saying made up quotes about Trump and essentially taking it personally that Trump wants to stop illegal immigration. It's some misguided sense of Latino pride. They hate us and see themselves as outsiders. There are some Texan Mexicans and such that have assimilated but I feel that are outnumbered by the cancerous ones. They will not be afraid to use their majority to hurt us. Look at how many debates were geared towards "the Latino vote" and politicians sucking up to them. That's disgusting we are all Americans and that should not happen but it is and is going to get worse.
>>
>>72460242
nice grammar, Paco. you can come through the big beautiful door in the big beautiful wall as soon as you like.
>>
File: 1457894500169.jpg (158 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
1457894500169.jpg
158 KB, 1294x852
>>72459365
such good guys
>>
>>72459365

I can't help wonder if these people are Trump plants. I mean, I support The Donald, but nobody can possibly be this stupid.

Well, maybe an illegal Mexican...
>>
>>72462105
Obviously, english is not my first language, i'm still learning it.
>>
>>72459365

literally terrorists
>>
File: 1459910093577.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
1459910093577.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
If Trump doesn't win the entire southwest is going to become Mexico 2.0
>>
>>72461797
You must be new to this site? It's just low quality bait that was produced by a person without any creativity. Most of the upper echelon of trolls attack niggers.
>>
>>72462074
You must be trolling right? I have supported trump since day one and he even knows thst niggers are the black sheep of america. Niggers will never change, they have no heritage here. Can you explain nigger shooting cops almost every month. Can you explain niggrrs attacking whites for no reason. Can you explain the affirmative action that keeps whites from attending their desired universities. Can you explain the welfare usage thats astronomically high for citizens with great great great great great great grandfathers that have lived in the usa.
>>
>>72462286
dude, i was actually being serious. your grasp of the various forms of "there, they're, their" is better than most native speakers here. legitimately, well done my friend.
>>
>>72462335
It already is actually.
>>
>>72459365
SHOW SUPPORT FOR YOUR GOD EMPEROR FAGGOTS!

http://www.officialmaga.com/
>>
>>72462286
He was complementing you.
>>
>>72463691
Yeah i noticed. I've been in this site for so long i can't distinguish legit posting and shit posting anymore.
>>
>>72463691
>>72464108
I thought he was shitposting too.
>>
>>72463989
>legit posting
>/pol/

Oh you~
>>
>>72460242
Give this man honorary citizenship
>>
>>72461808
I like the idea of landmines.

We can wrap up the exploded entrails in flour tortillas and send it back to their relatives.... they won't notice the difference between chomping on their 16th cousin raoul and the native mexican cuisine.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.