[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 39
File: Akala_biog.jpg (173 KB, 760x475) Image search: [Google]
Akala_biog.jpg
173 KB, 760x475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4

This is Akala. He is a black "historian" and rapper, son of a Jamaican nigger and a white whore Scottish mother.

Among his claims:

>We wuz gypshuns an sheet
>We invented classical music an sheet
>We ended slavery an sheet

I think I actually hate "mixed race" niggers more than full black ones.

"Mixed-race" niggers always feel the need to be more militant in their "black identity" for whatever reason.

And a warning to you femanons. If you ever marry a black man, this is the type of child you'll have, one that grows up to hate white people. A lusus naturae freak of nature.
>>
File: 1441906443632.jpg (67 KB, 664x561) Image search: [Google]
1441906443632.jpg
67 KB, 664x561
>>72419340
>"Mixed-race" niggers always feel the need to be more militant in their "black identity" for whatever reason

Because they're fucking insecure about their colour. There's a reason these abominations are so prone to mental illness, due to not knowing which identity/race to identify with, they usually cling on to the black one because it's "cool" and gives them a platform to have a chip on their shoulder. I fucking hate these mongrels too bruv.
>>
>>72419340

underrated post
>>
>>72419539
lol @ these black idiots thinking non-anglos are less racist.

I'm not even Anglo myself. I'm Greek. Nigs have no fucking idea how much more Southern Europeans dislike them than Northern Europeans, and no idea how much slack the average Anglo gives a nig.

Reminds me of some Indian who went to Russia and was interviewed by Vice about the racism there. He had a big American flag up in his room and it made me laugh because I guarantee you that bindi fuck was shit-talking white americans and how "racist" they were before he went to Russia and discovered there were still whites with balls in this world who wouldn't take his curry crap mouth spewing rogan josh everywhere.
>>
>>72419699
On topic:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_%26_Kumar

Bindi and Chink movie about how awful and racist whites are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Ansari

Bindi with white fever who rants about white racism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hari_Kondabolu

Another angry Bindi.
>>
File: 1.gif (24 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
24 KB, 400x289
>>72419340
>My family moved to *insert white country* but I always knew my *shithole african country* was magical 'n shiet
>Whites ridden with guilt praising him as a genius
>>
File: 1442757649370.jpg (116 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442757649370.jpg
116 KB, 2000x1000
>>72419699
I think I've seen that. Was it a paki cunt that was sharing a room with a nigger and they said it was dangerous to go out in Russia by themselves? They were fucking complaining about being discriminated in an Eastern European/slavic country and these cunts think the world owes them a favour. I fucking hate non-whites in white countries. Considering I live in London, I've got it fucking bad.
>>
>>72419817
It's funny how low the bar is for them.

All they have to do is be able to speak in a non-retarded way and white libtards will be gushing about how they're "geniuses". That's not even an exaggeration. Black people actually think reading books is a sign of super high intelligence like being a chemical engineer or something lmao.
>>
>>72419340
Mulatto hair looks so disgusting. It looks like human made in a lab experiment.
>>
This is what I hate about any type of media nowadays. It gives morons like this and plenty of other crayon eaters airtime to spout off the most retarded shit you will hear in your life.

The jewish global media cabal loves this shit because it mends the minds of the impressionable, youth, and mouth breathers.
>>
>>72419914
>Was it a paki cunt that was sharing a room with a nigger and they said it was dangerous to go out in Russia by themselves?

Spot on.

Vice did another hit piece on Russia when that fat, potato-faced chink Eddie Huang went there. Half of the fucking show was about Uzbeks and some American nigger, even though they were in Russia.

Eddie Huang is another one of these disgusting cretinous shitstains.

Fuck Asian Americans up the ass. I've never encountered a whinier demographic of bitches in my life. "Wahh, someone asked where I was from, wahhhh!"

>I fucking hate non-whites in white countries.

We all do.

>>72419965
That's right. No European knows their own history anymore, that's why non-whites can get away with spouting complete shit about how transatlantic slavery was "uniquely evil" or whatever.

Destroy people's connection with their past and you win.
>>
>>72419965
White people wuz ancinet Egyptians in Africa shieeet
>>
>>72419926
>It's funny how low the bar is for them.
Is it really that low though?
They are not a smart lot, and are not exactly known for their love of learning and reading.
>>
File: 1438508489215.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1438508489215.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>72420215
Fucking this.

>That's right. No European knows their own history anymore, that's why non-whites can get away with spouting complete shit about how transatlantic slavery was "uniquely evil" or whatever.
There was a study shown that if you're aware of your history/ancestry you are generally happier in life and are likely to become more right-wing. I can't remember the documentary but it was some British guy that did his own documentary on Anglo-Saxon pagans, it's great.

Have you seen the video of the nigger complaining about being discriminated in Poland aswell? The ride never ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loMM4KwZh3M
>>
>>72419807
None of that shit is true

How is Harold and Kumar about white racism?
>>
>>72420402
>How is Harold and Kumar about white racism?

It's "dude, white ppl, lmao" humor, you paki/chink faggot.
>>
File: Capture.png (34 KB, 815x242) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34 KB, 815x242
>>72419340
>le fedora man
>>
>>72420374
Fuck off already you annoying cunt.
>>
>>72420399

wanna see this doco
>>
>>72420399
The way to teach history is to give someone a broad macrohistorical understanding of their nation. So with Britain you'd start off with the Ice Age settlement for a brief period, move on to early settlements, then Bronze Age, celtic civilization, iron age, roman influence, sub-roman period and the emergence of the various Angle and Saxon Kingdoms, solidification of a central unified government in the late Medieval period, Tudors, Stuarts etc.

You need to give people this broad overview so they understand how it all fits together. A nation is something organic, based around shared ancestry (natio = root), Herodotus stated this 2500 years ago. A nation is ὅμαιμον (blood root).
>>
>>72420494
>that white fedora cuck
>>
File: tut1.jpg (227 KB, 1000x332) Image search: [Google]
tut1.jpg
227 KB, 1000x332
I like how he showed this picture of Tutankhamun fighting Nubians.

Notice the difference in colors and depictions.
>>
File: 2363646.jpg (86 KB, 585x617) Image search: [Google]
2363646.jpg
86 KB, 585x617
Send the dumb nig to Africa and leave him.

See how long his desperate insecurity for some historical achievements lasts.
>>
>>72420279
Britbong was born retardedz n sheit
>>
>Oxford
>nice looking lecture hall
>well-dressed majority white crowd
>dreadlocked nigger walks up to the podium dressed like he was just selling crack on the corner
>cucked white crowd explodes in applause

OFF
>>
>>72419340
>"Mixed-race" niggers always feel the need to be more militant in their "black identity" for whatever reason.

>Whites don't accept us
>Blacks worship us
>whatever reason
It's your fault Harold.
>>
>>72421334
I doubt he's ethnically English.

Funny thing about these faggots is that they still call themselves "English". I've never called myself English because my ancestry isn't English, but deep down these Africans and Pakis and Bindis know they have no comparable culture, and they want to lay claim to things like shakespeare, parliamentarianism, common law etc. In short they want to claim ethnically English achievements as their own while maintaining their grievance politics.

No European immigrants to Britain do this (Poles, Balts, Greeks, Italians).
>>
>>72419340
So im mixed black and white and just to let you know i dont act white or black i just act like me i wonder if you will ever be able to stop generalizing everybody maybe it will opened your mind up a little more
>>
>>72419340
WUZ
>>
>>72421590
Saying that somebody who obviously isn't ethnically English isn't English isn't an insult, it's a statement of fact. They're militant about their blackness because being a victim pays in western society. It pays big.
>>
>35:30
>I learned so much from Tumblr
>>
>>72421718
>stop pattern recognizing obvious patterns in behavior

Your mother was a whore.
>>
>>72419699
>>I'm Greek.

t. churka-nigger, now go away
>>
>>72421786
m8, if it weren't for byzantines kievan rus would never have advanced.
>>
>>72421765
You're a whore
>>
>>72421718
Are you a teenaged grill? ;)
>>
>>72421862
Your mother was the lowest kind of white woman. Inferior in the eyes of just about everyone in this country. Laughed at by everyone.
>>
>>72421765
my mom whos the wife of a pastor and has been with one guy her entire life is a whore? man its crazy how words take on different meaning on /pol/ and how do you know shes the white one? Are you just really angry because your slowly losing your country to shitskins?
>>
File: divorce_3.jpg (65 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
divorce_3.jpg
65 KB, 584x358
>>72421924
>>
>>72421889
no you weird faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
>>
File: Photo4.jpg (135 KB, 625x467) Image search: [Google]
Photo4.jpg
135 KB, 625x467
>Your mother was the lowest kind of white woman. Inferior in the eyes of just about everyone in this country. Laughed at by everyone.
>>
>>72421985
>faggot
Open your mind a little more, homophobe.
>>
File: 534535345.gif (2 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
534535345.gif
2 MB, 500x210
>>72421718
>i just act like me
yeah, for sure you, mr. unique individual, exhibit no cognitive bias

you totally act on your own "free will", following "your" thoughts. your environment and genes had "nothing" to do with who you are as a person. is my sarcasm obvious yet
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 395x401
>>72419340
>a rapper

Has anyone ever met a nigger who wasn't an aspiring rapper?
>>
>>72422067
>Highest divorce rate
>Likelihood increases with rate of obesity and lower SES
>Highest rates of domestic violence and spousal homicide

Keep meme'ing, it won't change facts.
>>
>>72421973
doubt they'd get divorced they have already been together for like 30 years so im sure if they were gonna do it itd already be done. God i love being mulatto i can have any girl i like people are always more relaxed when they are with me its pretty amazing desu. You wouldnt believe the amount of times ive had talks with my white friends when they would say damn your not like what i thought you were gonna be. For some reason white people cant understand the fact that not everybody in one race is exactly the same
>>
>>72422203
see
>>72422178

More dysfunctional relationship imaginable. Literally.
>>
>>72422147
but i do act on my own free will i dont follow any group i mean hell i basically hang out with the same 6 people which includes whites blacks and mulattos and even a filipino. Is it impossible for me to not be a dindu nuffin nigger? I bet if you knew me in person youd eventually like me after you get over the whole fuck niggers thing
>>
>>72419340
>"Mixed-race" niggers always feel the need to be more militant in their "black identity" for whatever reason.

I think it's because they are victim of double racism. From both side. White racists tell them they are black, black racists telle them they are white. They feel rejected everywhere. And they are, mostly.

So I completely get why they are more militant.
>>
File: fgf.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
fgf.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>Keep meme'ing, it won't change facts.
>>
>>72421973
Yellow Asian?
>>
File: Capture.png (466 KB, 893x368) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
466 KB, 893x368
Some good news for once!

>>72422401
Yeah.
>>
>>72422274
so are we just going to keep disregarding the fact that statistics literally mean nothing when it comes to the individual person or people?
>>
>>72421674
>Africans and Pakis and Bindis know they have no comparable culture

Africans maybe, but the British themselves couldn't get enough of the culture of India.

They still can't poo in loo though.
>>
>>72422349
Regardless of how nice you consider yourself, this doesn't change the fact Black Americans commit violent crime at 7 times the rate White Americans do, and that statistically America would be a better place without them (lower crime, lower rates of STDs, more affordable property prices, less Affirmative Action etc).
>>
>>72419340
I think everyone in Grime hates him so he talks about nigger politics
>>
>>72422147
why genes fucking nazi moron ? So much nordists are racists and dumb...

Environment >Yes Genes>fuck no.
>>
>>72422466
>mean nothing when it comes to the individual person or people

Except that they statistically predict those individuals likelihood of divorce.

9 out of every 10 BM/WF couples divorce.

>>72422481
They loved a romanticized version of it. For example Indians will endlessly go on about the spirituality of Hinduism and how "deep" it is, but the reality is that most Indians LITERALLY believe in these Gods. The whole "it's allegorical/proverbial/a hidden meaning" only ever applied to a tiny minority.
>>
>>72422589
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3182557/
>>
>>72422520
Grime is shit-tier music.
>>
File: trenchcoat.png (284 KB, 495x337) Image search: [Google]
trenchcoat.png
284 KB, 495x337
>They loved a romanticized version of it. For example Indians will endlessly go on about the spirituality of Hinduism and how "deep" it is, but the reality is that most Indians LITERALLY believe in these Gods. The whole "it's allegorical/proverbial/a hidden meaning" only ever applied to a tiny minority.
>>
>>72422630
Found in wikipedia "heritability of IQ" discussions :
"Cyril Burt, Raymond Cattell und Charles Spearman are diskussed to have cheating in their publication in order to prove "Inheritance of intelligence" as a fact.
'Inheritance of intelligence' is used to to sanctify an elite among man
Stephen Jay Gould says that intelligence as an thing and the Inheritance of intelligence as a whole is an myth. (The Mismeasure of Man)"

But I get that your insecurity drives you to believe that stupid idea...
>>
>>72422501
ok thats awesome to know my britcuck friend. Just remember i was never talking about blacks as a whole i was just speaking for myself. Idk if your trying to trigger me or what but your really bad at this specially because you dont seem to get that i know black people have alot of problems none of what you said is shocking or news to me
>>
>>72422041
all those clap thards
>>
>>72419340
Cant be Egyptian and also end slavery.

I wouldn't expect a black man to be educated on history though.
>>
>>72422597
thats cool but mine didnt so im not really sure what your trying to get at with these facts. Idc about the black race or any race for that matter all i care about is that im happy and so is my family and if i get to piss off a few white people because of that along the way well hell i can count it as a good day
>>
>>72422786
>Cyril Burt, Raymond Cattell und Charles Spearman are diskussed to have cheating

Those aren't the authors of the GWAS I posted.

Try again.

>>72422790
>i know black people have alot of problems none of what you said is shocking or news to me

I don't care about your problems so long as you kill each other. I care that your "problems" lead to a lot of white people being murdered and raped.

You seem to think white people have no reason to hate black people. That it all comes from the fact "you're different" or some shit.
>>
File: 1457684246168.jpg (90 KB, 320x366) Image search: [Google]
1457684246168.jpg
90 KB, 320x366
>>72422597
>the reality is that most Indians LITERALLY believe in these Gods.

And how is this any worse than most Europeans worshipping a dead sandnigger on a stick?
>>
File: rebandvod32.jpg (21 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
rebandvod32.jpg
21 KB, 350x262
>You seem to think white people have no reason to hate black people. That it all comes from the fact "you're different" or some shit.
>>
>>72422897
>Doesn't care about race
>Wants to "piss off white people"

Pick one.
>>
>>72422937
awwww are you sad your precious white race is getting raped and cucked by the big strong stupid black man? this is another thing i dont get if white people are so superior why cant you guys stop us? and i dont think people have no reason to hate black there you go again with your assumptions. I just wanted you to know not all black or mixed people are the same
>>
>>72423037
Not saying it is, I'm just talking about the romanticized perception that all Hinduism is this deep, allegorical thing is nonsense.
>>
>>72423108
>we're raping and cucking you!
>I don't care about race
>I admit black people commit a lot of crime
>Whites have no reason to hate blacks

How low is your IQ?
>>
>>72423075
so i cant have fun pissing off white people every now and again? just because i like to fuck with people means i care about race?
>the mental leaps and bounds
>>
>>72423181
You tell me. You said you didn't care about racial tribalism but you seem to enjoy pissing off white people from the perspective of a black person.
>>
>>72423245
He's talking about white people who hate him for being mixed.
>>
>>72422937

"To be clear: these findings do not mean that differences in intelligence are entirely determined by culture. Numerous researchers have found that the structure of cognitive abilities is strongly influenced by genes (although we haven't the foggiest idea which genes are reliably important). What these findings do suggest is that there is a much greater role of culture, education, and experience in the development of intelligence than mainstream theories of intelligence have assumed. "

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-heritability-of-intelligence-not-what-you-think/

But if you really want to keep your elitist clichés, it's your business...
>>
>>72423175
>whites have no reason to hate blacks
why do you keep saying this? when have i once said whites have no reason to hate blacks? and the whole cuck thing is just me watching you get more and more triggered
so come on mr smart white man why havent you made me go away yet with all your white superiority?
>>
>>72423245
see>>72423301
you are really letting white people down right now
>>
>>72423301
Lel. What are muds like you even doing on /pol/? Go back to the guardian homepage.

Mark Duggan was "mixed" too.
>>
>>72423175
>How low is your IQ?
>>
>>72423313
If intelligence isn't substantially heritable, how did humans ever evolve it in the first place?
>>
File: 1439487913771.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1439487913771.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>72419340
Are British universities the biggest fall from grace?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (283 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
283 KB, 1920x1080
>>72423329
>why havent you made me go away yet with all your white superiority?

I think this is why....
>>
>>72423329
>so come on mr smart white man why havent you made me go away yet with all your white superiority?

Black people are the bottom of every indicator in the UK and US: More likely to be unemployed, more likely to draw welfare, more likely to go to prison, more likely to be obese...

It's up to you to demonstrate you're equal in spite of this. As for why you're here in the first place, it's because of immigration policies opposed by a majority of Europeans and North Americans anyway. Hardly an indicator of "superiority".
>>
>>72423510

Darwin selection ?? Most intelligents survive and TEACH their children so they are intelligent too, and so on...

Why the fuck don't you ever sit and think for real ??
>>
File: 672f59010c2c.jpg (39 KB, 591x475) Image search: [Google]
672f59010c2c.jpg
39 KB, 591x475
>>72423449
>Muh nazi safe space
>No Lolbertarian allowed
>>
>>72423624
Black people didn't invent a single one of those things, except perhaps the faggot with the stupid hair, you can have him.
>>
>>72423703
So you're claiming that contemporary homo sapiens are equal in innate intelligence to their archaic predecessors 250,000-1,000,000 years ago?

Top kek.
>>
>>72423181
Pick some cotton, fucking ape
>>
>>72423624
because of a meme? seriously though why all the hate? why do people like you just immediately throw everyone into one category? I dont see every white person as a school shooter so why do you have to see me as some type of threat
>>
I have never identified with blacks. I don't understand them and their victim complex (while simultaneously touting some superiority fascination, claiming every great happening and culture in history as theirs). I do constantly speak out against anti-white propaganda and speech.

When I was younger, I was tested with a 152 IQ and have owned businesses and am a local celebrity in my city. I have a National Socialist political ideology and vote for anyone who leans in that direction. I have no "defense" for who I am, I simply try to be a fair an good person. I am realistic, though. I wish that the Muslim Invasion never happened to Europe because it has ruined the future of the true cradle of civilation. I only wish at this point that we can somehow return to our cultural and ethnic homelands, even though there is nowhere for me to go, in that case, the world would be a much happier, harmonious, and productive world if we could. I know that would take fighting. Real fighting. I will always fight for Europe to be as it once was. Even though that would leave me without a homeland, the world and Europe's people deserve that.
>>
>>72423795
Yessa masta
>>
>>72423703
>Why don't you ever think for once?
>Mendelian inheritance doesn't exist

You're a fucking retarded African. No wonder Paris is a complete shithole nowadays.
>>
>>72423679
>Black people are the bottom of every indicator in the UK and US: More likely to be unemployed, more likely to draw welfare, more likely to go to prison, more likely to be obese...

Exactly like arabs in France... Or Afghane in Iran...

Actually any minority you put in ghettos, and just leave to herself become this... It's mechanical. (and has nothing to do with race, this shit doesn't even exist for humans god damn...)
>>
File: eternal anglo.jpg (563 KB, 1157x647) Image search: [Google]
eternal anglo.jpg
563 KB, 1157x647
>shithole nowadays.
>>
>>72423898
>Exactly like arabs in France...

I don't remember defending Maghrebi trash.

>Actually any minority you put in ghettos

Funny thing is, prior to the liberalization of French immigration law in the 1970s, immigrants had the exact same rate of welfare dependency and employment as native French.

It's almost like quality control has something to do with it.
>>
>>72423679
so i take it your just not getting the fact that i could care less about statistics about black people. it could literally say 99% of blacks are garbage but as long as i stay the way i am with a good head on my shoulder and a drive to make my life great then so be it for the other black people, They had a choice and they chose to be retarded dindus that doesnt mean i have to. All i want is for you to maybe stop worrying so much about stats and maybe just try to see how people are as a individual
>>
>>72419340
This actual racism is embarrassing /pol/, why does it always come from britcucks.

You have a long history of empire and integration with several colonies.

Akala is a smart man, he is obsessed with black history but that's his speciality.
>>
>>72423737
So you think dummy. But I'm French and I know one of our most famour dead writer, Alexandre Dumas (who wrote the three musqueteer) was in fact a black man but we only discovered it 200 years later, because everyone in the XIXe century was too racist to admit a black guy wrote these masterpieces...
>>
>>72424051
If you admit 99% of them are garbage, why don't you work with like-minded people to remove them?

>>72424063
>Akala is a smart man
>Gypshuns were black
>Blacks ended slavery

Your standards are low. Smart people work in productive fields were they invent and innovate all day long, they don't read a couple of biased books and then claim to be an "expert". Akala doesn't even speak a second language to actually read primary sources in for goodness sake.
>>
>>72423795
there we go (; come on mr white guy keep showing me how much more superior you are to me. You know i used to think the whole white race dying out thing would be kinda sad but if its just people like you then so be it i guess asians will just have to step up when you guys are gone
>>
>>72424140
Exactly like how you XXI century morons can't admit black people invented so many things. Cuze your racists minds tells you it's not possible.
>>
>>72424179
Maybe because the people who want remove them also want to remove us? Don't be a pleb
>>
>>72424140
>Alexandre Dumas (who wrote the three musqueteer) was in fact a black man but we only discovered it 200 years later,

He was a Quadroon.

And this doesn't change anything I said. We're not talking about Dumas, we're talking about claiming you invented computers and cellphones.
>>
>>72424266
If you didn't identify yourselves so strongly with them, we'd have no reason to.

>>72424203
If you think chinks are going to care one iota about "anti racism", you're in for a nasty surprise.
>>
>>72424179
because im not an edgy faggot who wants to kill just because people are stupid i mean i get you like being edgy and all but i also get you dont like to come off as smart. Its a sad day when i see a white guy on /pol/ get btfo by a mixed kid im really ashamed that you were no match when it came to our bantz
>>
>>72424398
Who said kill them? Does Japan kill everyone who turns up on their shores? No, they just remove them, either immediately or after their work visa expires.
>>
>>72419340
It's true, the lighter they are the more militant
>>
>>72424350
mr britcuck you are seriously fucking terrible at understanding conversation. You have not gotten one single point that i have made and it is fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1356905210263.jpg (218 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
1356905210263.jpg
218 KB, 479x640
>>72424179
Why do you need to devalue another race to enable your own? Maybe they were black Africans maybe they weren't.

I believe everyone should stay within their own cultures and countries in general. However I'm not inferior enough to feel superior to another person based on dull things like country of birth.
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>72424350
but you're the reason we identify with them so
staunchly.
>>
>>72424498
You haven't tried to make a point, you've just gone off on how your personal experience invalidates the fact that the blacks in our countries are generally bad for the country, on the whole.
>>
>>72423982
>I don't remember defending Maghrebi trash.
Did I say that dummy ??

>Funny thing is, prior to the liberalization of French immigration law in the 1970s, immigrants had the exact same rate of welfare dependency and employment as native French.

Exactly, we made them come to have new fresh and young workforce, but we did nothing to integrate them...

>It's almost like quality control has something to do with it.

It's almost like integrate them when France was rebuilding after WWII was easier, so we did. And then we gave up cause there was not enough growth for everyone... We sacrified them the second we lacked of jobs and money.

You just know nothing about French history dude stfu.
>>
>>72424452
i just thought you meant the worst when you said "remove" you actually surprised me by showing that you dont wanna kill blacks. Thanks for coming around and opening your heart up to us black folk its truly inspiring
>>
>>72424452
Hitler only wanted to sterilize us.
>>
>>72424524
No we're not. You identify with them because kids of mixed race parentage overwhelmingly identify with the race of the father, since he's the dominant partner in the relationship generally speaking.

There's also the fact identifying with them gives you victim cred, which is beneficial in our societies.

>>72424515
>Maybe they were black Africans maybe they weren't.

They weren't. That's the point. You seem to think we should allow people to parrot pseudohistory for the sake of fragile self-esteem.
>>
>>72424498
>ooga booga race is a social construct im merely pretending to be a fucking ape

cool points trayvon, want to bring them to the white house?
>>
>>72424559
so what about the white leaders in countless countries that have failed their people do they get to be talked about too or are they just off limits? I've heard Merkel is doing a bang up job in germany and same goes to whoever the fuck is in charge in Sweden
>>
>>72424285
Why "you ?" I'm not black at all, racist fuckface.

So it's Dumas's white part which wrote the great books ? You are pathetic... They don't even say they invented computers dummy, they invented things that led to computers.. You british ballsacks have troubles with tones
>>
>>72424729
Nope watching you make a fool of yourself is reward enough for me
>>
>>72424575
>Exactly, we made them come to have new fresh and young workforce, but we did nothing to integrate them...

There have been numerous programs all across Europe to attempt to "integrate" non-white immigrants. They've become inter-generationally more radical in spite of these, see: Pakis in Britain.

>It's almost like integrate them when France was rebuilding after WWII was easier, so we did

It's almost like more restrictive immigration policies allow you to be more selective and keep inflows to manageable numbers.

>You just know nothing about French history dude stfu.

I know more about it than you do, considering you weren't even aware that restrictions were relaxed in the 1970s and that prior to that point more selective immigration policy had actually existed.
>>
>>72424779
>So it's Dumas's white part which wrote the great books ?

You tell me.

We weren't even discussing Dumas. You posted a meme image which claims blacks were responsible for modern technology and then started talking about 19th century adventure novels instead.

Try to stay on topic.

>they invented things that led to computers

Such as?

>british

I'm not British.

>>72424746
Are you new here? We hate Merkel.
>>
>>72424779
>So it's Dumas's white part which wrote the great books ?

so it's his black part which wrote the great books?
>>
>>72424051
It's *couldn't* care less, you dopey poorly educated leader of the free wurl
>>
>>72424826
>There have been numerous programs all across Europe to attempt to "integrate" non-white immigrants.
AHahaha, ok dude, you can cradle youself witht his sweet illusion... x)

>They've become inter-generationally more radical in spite of these

They've become more radical because of ghettoïsation, I know it's hard to admit for you, but that's the only truth here.

>It's almost like more restrictive immigration policies allow you to be more selective and keep inflows to manageable numbers.

Before the migrants we have now, there were already problems with young arabs, even those born here. BECAUSE THEY FEEL REJECTED EVERYWHERE THEY GO, WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ?

Even with the best selected non-violent, educated people, if you put them in favelas they will get mad and cause troubles. That's pure logic.

>I know more about it than you do, considering you weren't even aware that restrictions were relaxed in the 1970s

What makes you think I don't know that dummy ? And it's more complicated than your basic racist explaination, I know that for sure.
>>
>>72424688
>You identify with them because kids of mixed race parentage overwhelmingly identify with the race of the father
but how would they know the race of their father :^)

>There's also the fact identifying with them gives you victim cred
Not true
We get victim cred just for being mixed and those black pride people hate us anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10XKTj9FGQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74TWUM8Dk8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhS88TyhNow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNzZpR0zmfk
>>
The ones who have done the most horrifying things to black are black themselves. The black plague should have stayed in Africa.
>>
File: picture-28-182.png (90 KB, 699x561) Image search: [Google]
picture-28-182.png
90 KB, 699x561
>>72424688
>People living in BC Africa weren't black
>Africans living in Africa aren't black
>There isn't different shades

Wew lad, just because they aren't as black as jungle blacks doesn't mean they aren't black.
>>
>>72425226
>AHahaha, ok dude, you can cradle youself witht his sweet illusion... x)

So you think there are less integration programs than there were 40 years ago?

>They've become more radical because of ghettoïsation

That explains all the kike and chink suicide bombers/rapists/murderers.

>Even with the best selected non-violent, educated people, if you put them in favelas they will get mad and cause troubles. That's pure logic.

That makes no sense. Chinese immigrants to California in the 19th century lived in far worse poverty but never had Maghrebi-tier crime rates.

>And it's more complicated than your basic racist explaination

Of course it's "more complicated". The more the facts don't fit your narrative, the more exceptions and addendums your narrative has to become to accommodate them.
>>
>>72424954
>I'm not British.
But you are racist and stupid, for sure...

>Such as?

Have no time to teach you science history, dummy. Just go wikipedia and stop believing what Hitlerers say.

>Try to stay on topic.

I don't get away from it dude, the subject is your racist prejudices.
>>
>>72424976
>so it's his black part which wrote the great books?
It's both, moron, cuze there is no such thing as "white part" because fucking SKIN COLOR IS NOT THE KEY TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD, RETARD KIDS
>>
>>72425304
>but how would they know the race of their father :^)

Nine out of every time Black/White couples involve a Black father and White mother.

White men just aren't generally attracted to Black women.

>>72425365
North Africa != Africa.

The closest living remnants to the Ancient Egyptians in genetic terms are Coptic Christians. Do they look like sub-saharan Africans to you? How about the majority of Berbers?
>>
>>72425386
Worst attempt at evading having to create a proper rebuttal I've ever seen.

Step it up.

>>72425466
Race is not skin color.
>>
>>72419340
>""""black""""
>paler than me
what
>>
File: Stupidity-And-Beyond.jpg (24 KB, 625x475) Image search: [Google]
Stupidity-And-Beyond.jpg
24 KB, 625x475
>>72425500
>Nine out of every time Black/White couples involve a Black father and White mother.
>>
>>72425500
It was a joke.
What race are you anyhowww
>>
>>72425627
In the UK and US, this is a fact.
>>
>>72425649
Greek.
>>
>>72425500
>Nine out of every time Black/White couples involve a Black father and White mother.

It may be true in USAids, but here in Europe ethnic stats are illegal. Moron.
So you can't say absurd things like this
>>
this dirty contonou frog nigger
>>
>>72425748
>but here in Europe ethnic stats are illegal

You mean in France, you fucking moron. Which is the only way you get away with your "but we don't know immigrants commit more crime!" routine.

Most other countries collect ethnic stats.
>>
File: 3nbNmfx.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
3nbNmfx.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>72425587
>Race is not skin color.

Bill Nye pwn your stupid theory.
>>
>>72420215
>Fuck Asian Americans up the ass. I've never encountered a whinier demographic of bitches in my life. "Wahh, someone asked where I was from, wahhhh!"
This, especially those in California, they are very liberal and side with niggers against "white oppression" despite the fact that they are the primary victims of affirmative action because of their own success.
>>
>>72425800
IM NOT BLACK, IM PALE AS FUCK, YOU WANT PROOF ?
>>
File: noble cowboy.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
noble cowboy.webm
3 MB, 700x394
>>72419340
WUZ
>>
>>72425932
lol
>>
File: 14619355415751930597110.jpg (208 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
14619355415751930597110.jpg
208 KB, 1200x1600
>>72425614
Feels good man
>>72425727
And you have a problem with mixed people? Kek.
>>
>>72425879
>Literally not even the dumbest thing that overly praised kiddie show having faggot has said.
>>
>>72420490
And the indian fucker is in love with a white girl. Typical shit.
>>
>>72425843
NO I MEAN IN EUROPEAN UNION MORON, IM STUDYING LAW I KNOW WHAT I SAY

>"but we don't know immigrants commit more crime!"

But I have no problem to admit they are of course commiting more crimes and rapes. I'm just saying that you are completely wrong about the reasons of this criminality.
>>
saw a video of this guy a few years back rapping about private prisons, kike media and the importance of education rather than muh dick muh bitches
>>
>>72426022
And you have something to answer ? To debunk his shit ? No, so stfu...
>>
>>72426095
That's not part of the acquis communitaire at all.
>>
>>72425879
>electrical engineer
>talking about evolutionary biology

Lol
>>
>>72425748
What is the logic behind the illegality of keeping ethnic statistics?
>>
>>72426728
>coming from an overweight virgin neet
>>
>>72426027
Indians devoid of Western influence are exactly like the morons you see on Facebook trying to chat to white girls.
>>
>>72426734
Do you really have to ask? To hide the truth.
>>
>>72426095
1) That's wrong. Britain collects ethnic stats, as does Germany, as does Greece. That's off the top of my head.

2) Most violent crime is for non-pecuniary reasons these days. It's simply sociopathic. Rape is by definition not for pecuniary reasons.

Criminality is a matter of low impulse control, which is partly determined by genes.
>>
>>72424779
Why are you on /pol/ you fuck?
>>
>>72425906
They do it for strategic reasons. You think the Asian Americans who vote Dem would support similarly permissive immigration policies in their ancestral lands of Korea and China? Fuck no.
>>
>>72422786
Intelligence is clearly an inherited trait. Sure there are many exceptions, but 99% of the time two smart people will produce smart offspring and two dumb people will produce dumb offspring.

Sorry about your dumb parents.
>>
WE WUZ POLICKICAL INIT BLAD
>>
File: IMG_20160207_182815.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160207_182815.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>72419914
Fellow londoner here. Its shit isn't it?

Remember this on the underground (pic related)? Some normie woke up but the kikes shut it down. Dunno what it said. That eternal genocide binary, African man, European woman.

AYO WHERE DA...
>>
>>72427470
Of course not. The shit skins in the USA are all mostly united against da evil white man.

I'll give you a hint who's orchestrating it all: they're small and ugly with hook noses. Often seen rubbing their hands together.
>>
>>72427708
Also a Londoner. Although I could have a field day with adverts on the tube I have to say I don't see that many white women with black men here.

According to the ONS White Brits are the least likely to be in inter-ethnic relationships and the majority of the ones they are in are with other Europeans.
>>
>>72423898
The ghettos are shit because these people live in there, not the other way round
>>
>>72420399
>Show up to Eastern Europe because you see someone who was successful there
>Be surprised when you find out that his success is a consequence of his knowing how Eastern European culture works, speaking the language, and being sociable
I don't understand the Afro-American mind.
>>
>>72427815
A good illustration here would be a place like Hong Kong. Hong Kong has residences for flip migrant workers, but there's no graffiti and virtually no crime. They're far more economical than most council houses here too, and welfare is far less plentiful.

It's the people who make an area. This idea that unless you give someone every amenity possible they're destined to become a rapist is nauseating.
>>
File: 1457298703984.jpg (130 KB, 960x849) Image search: [Google]
1457298703984.jpg
130 KB, 960x849
He's pretty good tho. His verse on the 2014 fire in the booth year end cypher was fuckin red hot.
>>
>>72427932
To think that the English language went from Byron and Milton to this, and people like you engender it.

Not even English but what the fuck.
>>
File: The Final Red Pill.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
The Final Red Pill.png
91 KB, 904x628
>>72420399
Daily reminder they will start to change the way history is taught to "we wuz always diverse" pic related as to why, feel free to save it i ripped from some Burger.

Remember when DM got wind of state school socialists trying to teach that Africans have been since acinent times, (possibly north africabs during rome in v small numbers) as some kind of justification of losing great swathes of out cities to subsaharans.

Again the pic may explain why its always blacks being pushed, mental preparation.
>>
>>72427815
Same goes for countries.

I.E. Mexico sucks because Mexicans live there.
>>
>>72427851
"""""""Mind"""""""
>>
>>72419340

I've got a secret /pol/ I have sand nigger blood in me.

Upon further investigation I have a random Egyptian ancestor.

/pol/,

I WAZ KANGZ.
>>
>>72428080
He's studying medicine
>>
>>72421718
>le open your mind
>le stop the hatred!

Fuck off mongrel i guarantee you'll never identify as European/white, we just don't want our people to be wiped out, too much to ask eh?
>>
>>72428044
Mexico is partly the result of a weak liberal government being applied to a people who need a strong hand.

I say this because Greece is similar, though vastly less violent.

By comparison blacks are just animals a lot of the time.
>>
File: 1457394230627.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457394230627.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>72427995

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKVt0v6uRI0

Stormzy's verse is heaps good too mate, before he blew up.

You should relax mate. You're a bit worked up.
>>
>>72428144
Lol we WUZ dokturs n SHEIT
>>
>>72428210
Yeah yeah poor spics dindu nuffin!
>>
>>72428266
SHEEIT
I learned to operate on white wymynz in Polan'
I dunno sheeit about circumcising no Hebroos
>>
>>72428292
I'm not saying spics are great dude. I'm saying they aren't as bad as blacks and that a lot of the dysfunctional aspects of Mexico are because of liberalism in general.

Same reason a lot of the dysfunction with white americans is because of liberalism - Drug addiction rates for example.
>>
>>72419340
He moves and looks like Jar Jar Binks.
>>
>>72427799
This is true.

If you do the maty with ONS you'll see 44% of uk births last year with non british (includes whites tho thank god) still... Even if we leave the EU the "shift" (genocide) will go on. Then when people see this, it'll get interesting indeed...
>>
>>72428443
Maths*
>>
>>72427799
how long have you really been in London? they're everywhere in the urban regions
>>
next SLYYYYDE please

disgusting.
>>
>be a WE WUZ KANGZ nigger
>dont look like a typical hood rat and are able to contain your anger to the point where you can form sentences
>incidentally sound like a britbong === exotic/smart nigger
>instant cult leader

Man I wish I was black, I would start a Jonestown just 4u /pol/
>>
>>72428519
Many years.

>they're everywhere in the urban regions

In places like Soho and Picadilly Circus, I see it occasionally, but it's like, what, 1 in 10 NWM/WF.
>>
>>72424779
>things that led to computers
Video actually says they imporved on things. I don't think they even gave an example of anything actually invented by blacks.
>>
>>72419340
Racemixing is being pushed harder than ever, what can we do? There will be an army of these fucking things and they will all have European birthrights.
>>
>>72428443
Keep in mind some of those won't be permanent residents or citizens though.

Britain needs to make naturalization a lot fucking harder. And family reunification bullshit can fuck right off. Some many Ahmeds here who have brought over their cousins based on that "fundamental right".

EU forces countries to adopt it too. They're dragging Denmark through the ECJ about it atm.
>>
>>72428802
Look on the bright side, it's essentially a giant population bottleneck for people who have exogamous tendencies. What's left are people who are far, far more racially tribal.

Maybe non-whites will get the "vicious white racists" they always whined about. Something tells me they'll prefer the whites who came before though.
>>
>>72421316
>even a Detroiter thanks God that at least he doesn't live in Africa

kek
>>
>>72428907
This.

As soon as our extinction, in our own damn homelands, becomes common knowledge (possibly after next census) basically native Brits will think "well if we do nothing we are fucked anyway" and the nothing to lose survival mentality will kick in. Don't forget mechanisation abd hideous labour oversupply will see short to medium term shortfalls, as soon as the native working class and middle class realise they are being gwnocided on a large scale, that's it.
>>
>>72429403
If I may speak openly, from an outsider's perspective (Southern European), I think the general problem with Northern Europeans and your comparative openness arises from the fact you haven't faced an existential threat of the magnitude that people in places like the Balkans faced (Arabs, Ottomans etc). Because you've been shielded from that, it has given you an attitude that is too open, too permissive, too accommodating. But that's changing fast.
>>
File: pierre-vogel-dietzenbach[1].jpg (68 KB, 860x566) Image search: [Google]
pierre-vogel-dietzenbach[1].jpg
68 KB, 860x566
>>72419340

It's the same with white converts to Islam. They think they have to make up for lost time or prove themselves to their new brethren.
Like the mixed blacks they are also more dangerous because they are more intelligent than the average nigger/durka. The white converts don't go to fight with ISIS themselves but instead recruit hundreds of stupid teenage sandpeople to do it for them.
Also they are all redheads for some strange reason.
>>
>>72429594
That's partly a result of having no identity and seeking it in something that seems comparatively "exclusive" and exotic when compared to your own "boring" civic identity that you have to share with a bunch of sandnigs.

It's also why wiggers and weebs exist. They're literally by-products of white de-racination. That's why it's hugely important for us to teach people about western history.
>>
>>72429594
>Dietzenbach
Literally the most disgusting City in Germany.
Do you live there?
>>
>>72427078
>Criminality is a matter of low impulse control, which is partly determined by genes
And this is extremely problematic for the left because it means a large amount of our behavior is not governed by social engineering but by genetics.
>>
>>72430082
Ironically the only "social engineering" that can demonstrably inhibit criminality are strong deterrents. And the left doesn't want to do that.

Of course, the left bullshits and pretends America has a strict criminal justice system. It doesn't. All western countries have weak systems. Here in the UK 2-3 people die every year from recidivist murderers who were released from prison. The fact no one seems to be outraged about this is just another sickness of liberalism.
>>
>>72419960
>It looks like human made in a lab experiment.
this
>>
>>72419340
This video is amazing.

I'm just skipping through it but right now I'm hearing him claim that (black) pharaohs did cocaine because they were in touch with south Americans who were also black kangs (around 44:00)
>>
>>72429832
No.
I just took the first picture from google image search I could find for Pierre Vogel.
Never even heard of Dietzenbach or where it is, though I suspect NRW?
>>
>>72423898
>has nothing to do with race
>this shit doesn't even exist for humans god damn...
hahahahahaha well cucked Julien, you were well "taught"
>>
>>72424140
I'd be honestly pretty surprised if you were any older than 20, you sound like a lycéen. I don't know how you found /pol/ but you might consider going back to JV's 15-18, /pol/ is for grown ups.
>>
>>72425365
your map is a prediction based a model that relies only on the environment, nothing else. You can't use it to prove something about history when it has no connection to history.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (69 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
69 KB, 500x440
>>72419807
>Kondabolu is the older brother of rapper Ashok Kondabolu, who is a former member of the group Das Racist.

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>72419340
>fink
>fousand
People actually talk like this?
>>
the fact that this man spoke at Oxford is hilarious

do you even have any standards?

at least you didn't take Rhodes's name off of his scholarship program
>>
>but what we know, just as what we can see today, is that dishonest scholarship could be a tool for profitable foreign policy

Oh my God, the irony. Such true words, but for the opposite reason of intended.

Actual Akala lyrics:

Blood, im the heir to the throne
Not William, Akala, smart as King Arthur
Darker, harder, faster
Rasclaat, I kick the Illa shit
It's like Shakespeare, with a nigga twist
Lyricist, im the best on the road
Nitro flow, oh-so-cold, I'mma blow yo
Keep the hoes, I only want dough homes
Nobody close, I'm alone in my own zone
No no love for the po-po
Loco when I rock mics solo

His mother was a coal burning slut, his black father ran away and he has no academic qualifications in higher education, yet claims some vague royalty connection and that he's a genius like a black Shakespeare to cover for it. Vermin parasite.
>>
File: 1456672179481.jpg (74 KB, 363x480) Image search: [Google]
1456672179481.jpg
74 KB, 363x480
>>72423108
If I hit a black man it is a hate crime. If I tell someone it is a bad idea to trust a black man it is racist. If I am a racist I can have a hard time finding a job.

>be white
>say blacks are a problem in society
>get fired

>be black
>say white people are cause of all worlds problem
>whole world applauds
>given scholarship
>book deal

Our society is silly.
>>
>>72419340
mullatos are scum

They always side with their darker heritage.
>>
>/pol/ can't refute anything he says so they refuse to resort to ad-hominem attacks instead

What a bunch of insecure twats. Blacks have done great things in the past, retards, none of the historical facts he brought up are controversial.
>>
>>72419340
>reading from the slide show
You learn not to do this in elementary school.
>>
>>72421924
Your mother is a rarity. Most chicks sleep around before they marry. Not cool with me.
>>
>>72421973
>>72422501
Not statistically, actually
>>
>>72419340
I'm getting tired of pol referring to white guys who have like 20% African blood in them as "black". These ppl are not of my race and they don't speak for me, nor represent me.
>>
File: 2010-12-24dl1.jpg (98 KB, 707x530) Image search: [Google]
2010-12-24dl1.jpg
98 KB, 707x530
>>72434710
that's not true, he characterises modern consensus about the race of Egyptians as "racist propoganda".
>>
>why won't mulattos side with me in the race war

>stupid mulattos youre literally the scum of the earth

Think for a second when you're not having autistic fits. They're looking for an identity and blacks are more likely to welcome them in
>>
>>72433543
>worthless niggers claiming to be something they're clearly not
wow!! so shocking!!
>>
File: 53534535.jpg (42 KB, 604x579) Image search: [Google]
53534535.jpg
42 KB, 604x579
>>72433543
>No no love for the po-po
so when are people going to realise that hip-hop is fucking cringy
>>
File: 4684980.jpg (413 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
4684980.jpg
413 KB, 1024x681
>>72419340
Related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4
>>
>>72420948

same.

find that doco.
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.