[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive been watching a bunch of youtube videos of motorcycle police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
Ive been watching a bunch of youtube videos of motorcycle police chases lately, and most of the motorcyclists have no tags. Has any one you ever done this? Simply remove your tags completely and whenever youre getting pulled over just book it every time? What other precautions would you take to assist your lifestyle of running from the law?
>>
>>72417827
Do it faggot
>>
With regards to tags, and the sort of place you tend to see HIGH SPEED CAR CHASES... Living in California for the last year, I noticed that people just don't have tags. Cars or trucks or anything. They just outright do not have them.

I asked my native friends and they said "they're waiting for their tags" but in every other state I've ever lived in, we get paper tags for the window.

In LA, specifically, I see cars moving around freely, with the dealership paper "just bought" tags from dealerships in other towns and other states, where the cars are so old and beaten down that I cannot reasonably believe they just bought it and drove it off the lot. Not with the babyseats and bumperstickers.

Maybe you're assuming the criminal had the forethought to remove the tag... When in reality they simply never had one.
>>
Motorcyclist here(coincidentally my bike is a red CBR), running is idiotic and can get you killed and makes everyone hate motorcyclists more.

>highway
>passing everybody at a high speed
>cop waves me over from his cruiser
>he asks how fast I was going
>tell him it depends when he clocked me
>he got me at 81
>tell him I hit 95
>get a warning, turns out he had a gixxer so he knows what it's like
Just be white and don't act like a prick to the police
>>
>>72419630
Thats what happened today, had a flawless driving record but they got me going 15 over, i kissed major ass and they still gave me a ticket. I should have ran, i know i coulda gotten away. Oh well live and learn. Also im white so like wtf guys why are you fucking with the only race that still even likes you anymore.
>>
>>72419630
This. Most police absolutely love dealing with white people because we respect them and appreciate their service. Also we usually don't shoot them or cause other problems. Most cops, even the ones you can tell are dickheads, have been pretty nice to me because I show respect.
>>
>>72419912
Yeah that's pretty bullshit, I don't think motorcycles should have to obey speed limits that are set with tractor trailers in mind. But still

>go to subway with your bike
>come out and there's a ticket for no tags

>try to flee the police
>get t-boned at a red light or stop sign
>they check their car for damage before seeing if you're alive because they think you're a retard
>>
Can someone explain what tags are?
>>
>>72420142
This.

I was going to ask the same question.
>>
>flee from police
>5 minutes of danger to save you thousands from tickets and keep felonies off your record

Don't run unless you actually get away. It's like selling drugs, a really bad idea unless you get away with it. In my state you lose your license for wheelies and the ticket is like 3 grand. No, I will not give up that much just because you caught me doing a baby wheelie in front of some kids
>>
>>72420070
Also a protip: According to my cousin who's an officer, everybody lies about their speed when they get pulled over. It's pretty surprising and refreshing when somebody is honest about it. Doesn't mean you'll avoid a ticket, but it probably boosts your chances of getting away with it. If they pulled you over they already know your real speed anyway.
>>
>>72420291
license plates

like registered tags for your vehicles so cops car run your numbers
>>
>>72420142
>>72420291
License plates, mostly
>>
File: gsxrrear.jpg (132 KB, 799x597) Image search: [Google]
gsxrrear.jpg
132 KB, 799x597
>>72420422
>>72420453
Cheers.

But aren't they bolted to the bike anyway.

Surely you just can't remove them on a whim?
>>
I'd like to rig up a plate "flipper" to conceal it from retards trying to call in that you were speeding.. but press a button to spin in back proper if police are already or about to be behind you.
I've outrun many a po-po tho. The bike does 285 km/h soo...
>>
>>72420740

They are very easy to remove or at least bend it so the angle is too sharp for people to read. I have seen some rigged to have a little switch that will flip the plate or gloss over it
>>
>>72420740
A small wrench or screwdriver is all you need here
>>
>>72419367
The ticket for no tags is cheaper than the ticket for expired or incorrect tags.
>>
File: theonlytool.jpg (42 KB, 1491x744) Image search: [Google]
theonlytool.jpg
42 KB, 1491x744
>>72420740
There is always a tool to fix any problem.
>>
>>72420740
Two phillips screws is all that holds most plates on. You can take that shit off with a pocket knif-... er, I mean a screwdriv-... um... actually it might be impossible for the british to remove these things, as all the appropriate tools are also makeshift illegal weapons.

:^)
>>
I always cover my plates when i go dirt biking
Fuckt up laws make it nearly impossible to ride motorcycles in forests and the country side
Been chased by cops a couple of times but I'm faster than them
>>
You can also use industrial strength velcro to hold it on instead of screws.
>>
>>72420740
Very easy to remove or change. Bike gets new plates every time it's sold or the owner moves to a new state. Around these parts, you don't see bikers riding without plates, but they tend to fold them way underneath the back seat, I guess maybe the red-light cameras can't see them and or something like that.
>>
>>72420740

Are you so stupid you can't comprehend two Philip screws?
>>
File: 1445312959980.jpg (708 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1445312959980.jpg
708 KB, 1200x800
>>72417827
I ride, I have seen guys do this, though it isn't as common as the internet would like you to believe.

Many police departments have a "no chase" policy for bikes. It has a habit of ending in fatalities.

Also a lot of dash cams aren't clear enough to get a good picture of a bike plate, and it is easy to mod your own to put it in a place that a cam doesn't have the right angle to see it.

I've only ever been stopped once on my bike, and it was by a motorcycle cop. For a split second I considered ripping back the throttle as his heavy Harley Davidson just can't follow me.

I took the ticket anyway and he didn't fight it in court. Was a speed trap anyway.
>>
>>72425122
>as his heavy Harley Davidson just can't follow me.
Don't underestimate those police bikes
>>
A device to conceal your plates through physical obstruction built into the rear door or whatever of a car would not be difficult to rig and wire up, it's just that the use of it would be so blatantly illegal here, that it would have limited application.

For something the size of a sport bikes, though, the process becomes even simpler and discrete. A flip of the panel one hundred eight degrees on a rotating assembly would do the job. Cops don't bother chasing bikes here either, and it's feasible one could actually get off of they didn't get so butthurt that they started hunting your bike.

The surveillance here is so thick that little might be done anyways. Good luck explaining that it wasn't you weeks later when you do get approached by the a cop briefed about you wearing the same gear on the same bike, though.
>>
>>72420142
>>72420291
Every year you owe a tax on your vehicle. You pay that tax and are given a sticker that is valid for 1 year to put on your license plate. Some states also have a sticker for the windshield. When your tags are expired it means you haven't paid your yearly tax.

>>72420422
>>72420453
License plates are just numbers that show that your car is registered with the state
>>
File: niggest.jpg (42 KB, 390x562) Image search: [Google]
niggest.jpg
42 KB, 390x562
>>72420740
lol nice chicken strips faggot

post back when you can actually lean during a turn

sincerely, /dbt
>>
File: badges CharlestonSlaveTags.jpg (51 KB, 516x436) Image search: [Google]
badges CharlestonSlaveTags.jpg
51 KB, 516x436
>>72425936
>License plates are just numbers that show that your car is registered with the state

Technically license plates are slave badges bro/
>>
A lot of niggers in NYC have been roosting around on dirt bikes with no plates, open header, they just fucking pop wheelies through red lights, on sidewalks, they drive on the wrong side of the road, it's ridiculous, none of them have plates.

And mayor Wilhelm and his infinite wisdom, even if they go through a red doing a wheelie with no plates and you hit them, you're the one at fault
>>
File: 5FkkGjL.png (345 KB, 728x625) Image search: [Google]
5FkkGjL.png
345 KB, 728x625
>>72425635
I don't, though I'll hit 160 before he hits 4th gear and can ditch down side roads. It isn't about how fast you are it is about breaking line of sight and disappear before it becomes a APB.

A couple guys I ride with on the weekend are sheriff deputies. Those police bikes can move when needed though if you run from them in the corners they won't keep up.
>>
>>72417827
my ex is a Toronto cop, we have a no chase policy here for bikes. Personally, I think it's stupid. Niggers like OP should just be rammed and killed, and have their assets confiscated by the state.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Another good way to avoid getting g pulled over is ridi g in a group.

When the lights start flashing split up and go in opposite directions. The more of you there are the less likely anyone will be caught.

There is a groups here full of thug nogs that rip around on quads and dirt bikes and do massive rides every couple months. The police don't do anything even though riding a dirt bike on the street is a ticket. Chasing them isn't worth it.

On the flip side they do it as a community this g encouraging riding instead of gangs and drugs.
>>
>>72427006
I support the bikers over you, and having some youths riding around in the city never hurts me, they only risk their own necks. I hope they start carrying guns considering how bad you want to kill them.
>>
>>72426660
That comic is hilarious, shame about the TV show
>>
>>72427955
savages think that they can do whatever they want and the law doesn't apply to them. You wanna be a cool little faggot racing around on your bike? Don't cry when you get BTFO by a cager. Niggers like you need to be removed from the gene pool.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.