[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polish Prince Jan Żyliński wants to become the new Mayor o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Polish Prince Jan Żyliński wants to become the new Mayor of London. Will you vote for him Brits? Do you want London to become great again?

http://www.zylinski.london/
>>
Ehh they already have Boris. Although it would be amusing for the Brits to elect a foreign aristocrat.
>>
File: janekszabla-768x512.jpg (81 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
janekszabla-768x512.jpg
81 KB, 768x512
*Build a million new homes

*As Mayor of London I will give a 5% Mayoral mortgage guarantee to top up the national “Help to Buy” scheme to enable every single Londoner to buy a home.

*Plant a million new trees on the streets of London to make it the greenest city on the planet.

*Cut the bus & tube fares by half to make travel more affordable FOR ALL

*Fight for more money for the arts and culture in London and encourage cultural exchanges that reflect the diverse population of this great city

*Erect a monument on Hyde Park Corner to commemorate the decisive contribution of Polish airmen in the Battle of Britain

*Defend every one of the over 100 nations living in our great city and provide a strong voice for the Polish community
>>
>>72354483
Remove sausage
>>
>>72354714
I would be he wont win
>>
>>72354700

Boris is pretty based. British trump with more politics.
>>
>>72354483

With his ugly face he really looks like somme britbong aristocrat.
>>
>>72354483
He's the faggot who challenged Farage to a duel because his fee-fees got hurt.

>>72354714
>cuck-politic

Yeah, no wonder he left Poland.
>>
File: N1ZmiKT.jpg (39 KB, 646x328) Image search: [Google]
N1ZmiKT.jpg
39 KB, 646x328
>>72354483

>This guy again

He's a complete fraud desu

>Claims to be a Prince, even though there is no such Polish princely house with the surname Zylinski
>Claims his father led a cavalry charge against German tanks in World War II, even though reports of this happening have been proven false over and over again
>Organised a mass protest in London for 'Polish rights', which was attended by 10 out of 600,000 Poles in Britain
>>
>>72354483
Looks like a worthy mayor.
>>
>>72355295
I honestly think you should vote for him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.