[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democratic Strategist: Trump Will Beat Hillary Like ‘A Baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 807x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 807x866
>Democratic strategist Dave “Mudcat” Saunders believes Donald Trump will beat Hillary Clinton like a “baby seal,” and that working class whites who haven’t already left the Democratic Party for cultural reasons will due so now for economic ones.

>“I know a ton of Democrats — male, female, black and white — here [in southern Virginia] who are going to vote for Trump. It’s all because of economic reasons. It’s because of his populist message,” Mudcat told The Daily Caller Wednesday.

But I thought Trump would get crushed if he went against Hillary? :^)

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/27/democratic-strategist-trump-will-beat-hillary-like-a-baby-seal/
>>
>>72339528
Romney only needed 4% higher white turn out to beat incumbent Obama, in a country where only 60% of people vote.

Trump just has to snatch a few of Bernie's whites.
>>
>>72339711

It's not impossible but there is a lot of those fucking cucks for Bernie. Although I have heard multiple people who vote for Bernie say that they would vote for Trump, it's not a lot but that's something. Even seen it on Reddit.
>>
I love trump,I already voted for him in the primary.But seriously, the amount of times I've heard this bs is ridiculous, Romney/Obama was supposed to be close, it wasn't.
Never underestimate the stupidity of voters just because they have some identity to them(Obama being "black", even though he is just as much white, Hillary just shilling her vagina over and over because modern women can't grasp any other societal processes as long as they can kill babies up to 22 weeks). The demographic they base these assumptions on are on the completely wrong side of the spectrum in modern times.There are almost no moderates, theirs red pilled white dudes to pussied out to go do anything out of fear of losing their families, jobs, income, and SJW commies who make up any buzz word possible to discredit actual debate and discussion of issues, just look at the younger generation and what happen with that land whale and the Crowder/Milo event. These are the people that are supposed to carry on thousands of years of historical knowledge and generation heritage, which they have zero empathy for. We are past the point of chemo, the only hope is they don't breed and the few smart girls, and guys breed and realize they need to get their shit together, which hopefully looks like a plausible option.

I would not be surprised if a Republican ever gets elected President again in this country, most we would get would be a Jim Webb possibly if shit turned really bad and people woke up. Just look at the videos of why Hillary supporters will undoubtedly vote for her, "uh, like, uh she is a women, and the patriarchy, and and yeah equal pay stuff".These people are clueless and the same brainwashed idiots that voted Obama back into office in 12*.

Trump is the last hope, if people can't see what he's doing and trying to change the anti PC bullshit and address the obvious elephant in the room(illegals, Islam, black failure)that has been destroying western civilization, there is absolutely no hope.
>>
>Saunders

Nice try Bernie.
>>
This guy worked for Jim Webb. LOL TRUMP WEBB INCOMING
>>
>>72341238

>Romney/Obama was supposed to be close, it wasn't.

~66 million votes for Obama vs ~61 million for Romney. If we assume Hillary will have the same number of votes, all Trump has to do is motivate another 6-7 million apathetic people to vote.

(yes, I'm aware raw votes is not how it works, but if Trump can wake people up from apathy, those extra votes could swing the states that went blue last time)
>>
>>72341515
holy shit IT'S HAPPENING
>>
File: 1355361768549.gif (628 KB, 172x192) Image search: [Google]
1355361768549.gif
628 KB, 172x192
>yfw this is going to be the DNC's George McGovern, part 2
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 343x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 343x361
>>72342570

Holy fuck a Trump/Webb ticket would be amazing and prove meme magic is real
>>
>>72339528
Yeah, and republican strategists are saying that Sanders would be unstoppable in a primary.

God I keep trying to figure out who these tricks actually work on and then I come to /pol/.
>>
>>72341515
MY DICK IS DIAMONDS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.