[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the red pill ruined your life yet, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: 1455444397029.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1455444397029.gif
2 MB, 750x750
Ever since I've taken it I couldn't watch a movie without noticing bits or huge chunks of degeneracy propaganda

I can barely think about anything else but Europe's and America's political situation and their hardwired radical leftists who promote degeneracy even further and are nothing but puppets to the establishment.

Corruption runs so incredibly deep that I have a hard time trusting anything anymore

Watching my fellow citizens having no opinion on the migration crisis and they still call people anti-semite when they are informed that the media is in Jewish hands, which is a fact.

And what's driving me even more insane is that we still have a chance to turn things around, and I don't know if people are going to wake up or not, I'm just completely unable to predict the outcome.

If the Jews manage to disarm the American citizens it will be the greatest victory for them. The last step after that is to replace the military personnel and police force with obedient subhumans and that's the end of the entire white civilization.

After they're done there, they will come after anything that's left of Europe by then.
>>
>>72330219
you know what scares me? The thing that comes after the red pill. What do you think it is?
>>
>>72330485
In my case is a low respect for human life. I feel like one day I will actually consider them worthless, and feel no regret in killing them.
>>
File: 1449478400808.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1449478400808.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>72330219

Kinda, but it made more sure of my own worthlessness than others.

I'm a religious guy, but I have a hard time having any faith in any movement. It all seems to come down to people on top wanting to control the masses, no matter how small the movement may seem. It's why I've been interested in the Trump campaign. Regardless of if he wins or not, he's taken a huge shit on the established system. No safe space, no one in power, not a single human seems to be able to take away his right to have an opinion that he thinks is better than theirs. Boundaries have defined the 21st century, and here's a guy hell-bent on breaking them.

So, it's ruined my life yeah. I can't have normal discourse with most people because they spout whatever drivel their party wants (i.e. Drumpf meme; #nevertrump). I don't mean to use Trump as the only example, but people just don't care about having honest discussion. They care about being right, and if they have to compromise their own morals and ideas to be more right, by God they'll do it.

There is nothing I can really do to stop it. It's not even an elite's fault, they just take advantage of it: humanities' desire to belong to something. Not even we can get over it, it's why we identify with movements so easily.

But we only seem to be a cog in the machine that we hate. People seem to go against common sense to be right. It's why we have problems with immigration, transgenderism, and other political hotspots. People fly in the face of reason, for the sake of being correct, and if they have to shift the goalposts or sidelines, then that's fine.

I'm so tired.
>>
It ruined my life when my life was shit, but now my life is much better than ever before because of it. It's all what you make of it anon
>>
>>72330219
I used to be enthusiastic about learning and making a future for myself, but ever since I've taken the red pill I've just been getting lazier and lazier, no idea if it's coincidental or related, I do know that it's had an effect on my depression
>>
>>72331211
I think we all feel that powerlessness man.
>>
>>72330645
>humanity is worthless
>this means you have to kill them
Why do people keep taking that offramp on the nihilism highway? If you stayed on route for one more exit, you'd realize if it's all out of your control, there's no need to worry about it because it's out of everybody's control.

I do not murder birds or bees just cuz they have a lesser value to my life. Why would I kill a person for commiting no more a crime?

>why do you care so much about something you can't change?
>>
>>72331396
you were doing something worthless
>>
>>72331211
Dude are you me? I would have a beer with you lol.
>>
File: cantdealwithit.gif (387 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
cantdealwithit.gif
387 KB, 240x180
>>72330219
Just watched Elysium.

Holy shit, the leftist propaganda in that movie..
>>
Nah my life is infinitely better because of it. I've adopted a healthier doctrine and I've found hope and something to believe in now.
>>
>>72331504
I dont mean going around and shooting randomly. I mean that on my way to success, I will soon start getting rid of problems by killing them, rather than talking them out of my way.
>>
>>72331415
>>72331572

I'll have my next beer for you after my final lab exam.

Have a good day anons.
>>
>>72331211
you will be pulling the triggers many times over when the time comes
>>
>>72330219
Suck it down Anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_LwfcjtFUU
>>
>>72330219
The real redpill is after you stop feeling hopeless and stop giving a shit and just find a nice foreign girlfriend, settle down and have mixed kids.
>>
I have to say it's only made my life better

>have qt red-pilled fiancee
>finally understand why my family is a bunch of racists
>>
>>72331769
t. Ahmed ibn Muhammad al-London
>>
>>72330219
Nah It's better to be awake knowing how fucked the world truly is.
Trump lifts my morale up though.
>>
Slightly, I'm definitely the 'that guy' of my social circle

>talking politics over a drink with a few mates
>EU referendum comes up
>one guy says he's not going to vote because he doesn't understand it
>spend 20 minutes ranting about the evils of Brussels only for him to say
>"yeah, but you would think that wouldn't you" followed by a chuckle from around the table
>mfw they think my legitimate grievances over the EU are just me being a bit of a dick
>>
>>72332442
Your "friends" don't take you seriously. Find a better social group. They sound like morons.
>>
File: s6n4E90.jpg (534 KB, 2800x830) Image search: [Google]
s6n4E90.jpg
534 KB, 2800x830
>>72330485
>>
>>72330485
>>72330645

I know this feel.

Just be calm my friend we made it through the mega fauna and survived worse than this.

Our ancestral make up is not that of wimps and quitters.
>>
>>72332582
I'm slowly turning some of them. Two of my good friends now unironically support Trump whilst I think I've convinced some of them to vote leave. That other guy is a bit of a faggot anyway
>>
this thread is cringy as fuck
>>
I told my friends some /pol/ tier shit a few years ago and they laughed at me and insulted me

now one has been redpilled and is depressed at how bad things really are

i feel kinda guilty
>>
>>72330219
straightforward and obvious words op... but still very sobering

my only hope is that when the white race is finally gone the planet will fall back into disarray and the world will know what a mistake it was destroying white people

the most benevolent and inspiring people the world has ever known
>>
>>72330219
Red pill is the new symbol of our worlds future leaders. We must take these realizations and allow them to spread like a wild fire. Red pill is the only way my friends. All else is death and permanent hell.
>>
>>72333266
fuck off then
>>
>>72333266
It's because you don't understand what we're talking about. You're not white.
>>
File: 1451636422256.gif (966 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1451636422256.gif
966 KB, 500x391
>>72330219
This. I sadly used to love certain movies that are actually cuck love fests. I also hate that everyone in this country has to stand with Israel. Like I don't think every one of those people are dumb, just sadly blinded by the dirty rat kikes who I used to feel sorry for, but now I just understand what Hitler was saying. I've slowly started redpilling my family but outside of that you're literally a maniac if you start saying even the soft red pill stuff. Hang tough my friend.
>>
File: 1460755655756.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1460755655756.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>72330219
>>
File: 4x07tung_sk1.jpg (28 KB, 708x536) Image search: [Google]
4x07tung_sk1.jpg
28 KB, 708x536
>>72331653
This

Also started working out and has plans for the future.
>>
File: 1460610971966-tg.jpg (7 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1460610971966-tg.jpg
7 KB, 167x200
>>72330219
I have my good and my bad days, just like anyone else.

I had a very hard redpill to swallow. When I came here I got redpilled on third wave feminism, Soros, the migrant crisis, and Hitler all in the same night. I didn't sleep well for a couple of days, I won't lie.

I go to college, and most of the people I talk to are bluepilled. They honestly believe Bernie is the way out of everything. They support unlimited open borders, hate Trump, and believe feminism is legitimately good for a nation's infrastructure. What really got me was the feminism pill. I had always held out hope that someone out there was the right one for me, but now I don't think I'll ever find her. The world is so messed up and women are so ruined. I'm not much of a video game guy, but if I was, you can bet I'd be opting out of society.

I try to be religious, but I'm just not good enough for it. I see the degeneracy and ruin that poisons our planet like a cancer and I just want to keep my head down and ignore it. Yes, the red pill has ruined me, but if I didn't take it, I think I would be in enormously worse shape than I am now.

Nothing I can do but change the world through my own actions. Sometimes I think that's all we can do.
>>
>>72330485

inevitably you swallow the blue pill after already taking the red pill, which leaves your in an uncertain place.
>>
File: 1461824921774.jpg (133 KB, 960x1357) Image search: [Google]
1461824921774.jpg
133 KB, 960x1357
>>72330219
In some way, yes, some days i'm really sad about this whole thing. But also have give me a propourse, i'm leaving all my degeneracy, i'm traying to read more, i'm interested in politics and economy, i have plans,etc.

The redpill has been like a medicine with side effects.
>>
>>72336033
but that cannot be true, you have all the knowledge from the redpill, how can someone go into a blue pilled state again?

IMO Nihilism is the next stage... after that I don't know
>>
>>72332442
holy shit this...
I study International Relations at my uni, most of my friends are from my school are leftist blue pilled fucks and everytime we have a serious discussion about international politics or economics my views clash so much with the preprogammed brains that they just dismiss me as being a dick for the sake of it... sometimes it has gotten me to be the object of ridicule among my friend group I don't really mind but sometimes it's annoying to try to have real discourse and have everyone revert to "that's racist" and other liberal stupidity
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.