[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.baka.com.au/comment/how- to-play-the-woman-card-2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: australian-flag-map.jpg (31 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
australian-flag-map.jpg
31 KB, 800x670
http://www.baka.com.au/comment/how-to-play-the-woman-card-20160427-gogoug.html

>trump makes a statement that has a little bit of truth to it
>feminists triggered everywhere
>bogus articles like this come out

man feminists are salty as fuck. this is how the emperor is represented in australia for all you ameribros btw
>>
>>72298772
replace baka with s m h (no spaces obv)
>>
>>72298823
desu senpai baka
>>
Centrist media works like this.

Shallowly, for the shallow minded, it'll be left wing. This is to make the shallow, simple single issue voters on the left feel good and the shallow, simple easily angered people on the right get their 2 minutes of rage.

Deeper things will be implied that have a much more reasonable conclusion. For instance, ABC reported this and juxtaposed Trump's statement with statments from Hilary supporters, which did include a cuck saying it's time for a female president. For the left wing, they swoon and agree. For the right wing, they rage and have fun. For the centrist, we acknowledge that it's never "time" for anything and to make a statement proves you only care about your candidates genitalia.

Basically ABC said this to its dumb audience
>Hilary might be president! First female president! Yayayayyaa
And this to its smart audience
>You know that Americans vote like children, right?
>>
>>72299017
TWO FUCKING TRIANGLES

are there many ghurkas that post on pol?
>>
Don't females become feminists because they are salty? I swear they never acted like this until someone told them to do so
>>
I think I'm gonna come out of the closet and support Trump on FB
>>
Same shit here but no one trusts the media or listens to what they say i imagine it is the same in Australia.
>>
File: e967.png (312 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
e967.png
312 KB, 607x608
>>72300650
Do it.
>>
>>72298772

>Unlike Man Cards, Woman Cards do not increase in value as they age. In fact, they depreciate. Do not collect Woman Cards. Even in mint condition, they are worthless.

Author confirmed for salty as the black sea
>>
>>72300478
females are mostly social creatures, they value relationships and will conform their behaviour to fit in and maintain these relationships.

the problem is that the behavior has become so perverted and irrational, they are heading for a social correction through trump
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.